• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Ascension

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blaaz

Banned
join drac for the time being and archer keep me updated too D: im still with you guys

neo darkrai

Amateur YouTuber
Glad to know that we still have supporters.

Ultimate Dragon Knight

1st time I have checked forums recently since months, to be honest. Was just bored the other day while taking a break from creating a Minecraft server.

homestarhydon

Battle Fanatic
I have not had nearly as much time to be on here as I would have liked. But I'm out of school now, and the musical is over, so I have time to get back into Pokemon and serebii.

I did not see the post iol made a while back making me the leader of The Ascension. I take that very seriously; I would have kept much better updated if I had seen that post sooner.

I'm sorry to see all these great clan members leaving... But I want to wish them the best of luck with wherever they're going next. The Legacy was special, and I hope that Archer will be able to bring it back to its former glory. But my place is here. I joined Legacy in its dying days, and I knew almost nothing about it. I left the Legacy confused, and blindly followed the idealism of UDK, Archer, and iol into The Ascension. These guys, along with many others, have made me pokemon master and serebii aficionado that I am today. For that I am deeply greatful.

Because of all this, and the fact that this thread will be closed soon, I will be opening up a new thread for The Ascension. It will be the same clan... just under new management. A clan is not made of a forum or a xat (which by the way, I think we probably will get a new one of those too...), it's made up by loyal members.

Hopefully this new thread should be up within a week or so. For simplicity's sake, even if you are a part of The Ascension now, I would like it if you put an application on the new thread. Our current roster is horribly out of date, and I'm not completely sure who's going where, so it would be easiest to see who all we have this way.

I hope to see most of you there... Sciz, neo, and mad, if any of you are interested in being leaders along with me, please shoot me a pm. I can't do this by myself, and would love nothing more to have you guys on my side. As for the rest of you, best of luck. The Ascension will never forget you.

PoKe_aRcHeR2010

Shady 2.0
I have not had nearly as much time to be on here as I would have liked. But I'm out of school now, and the musical is over, so I have time to get back into Pokemon and serebii.

I did not see the post iol made a while back making me the leader of The Ascension. I take that very seriously; I would have kept much better updated if I had seen that post sooner.

I'm sorry to see all these great clan members leaving... But I want to wish them the best of luck with wherever they're going next. The Legacy was special, and I hope that Archer will be able to bring it back to its former glory. But my place is here. I joined Legacy in its dying days, and I knew almost nothing about it. I left the Legacy confused, and blindly followed the idealism of UDK, Archer, and iol into The Ascension. These guys, along with many others, have made me pokemon master and serebii aficionado that I am today. For that I am deeply greatful.

Because of all this, and the fact that this thread will be closed soon, I will be opening up a new thread for The Ascension. It will be the same clan... just under new management. A clan is not made of a forum or a xat (which by the way, I think we probably will get a new one of those too...), it's made up by loyal members.

Hopefully this new thread should be up within a week or so. For simplicity's sake, even if you are a part of The Ascension now, I would like it if you put an application on the new thread. Our current roster is horribly out of date, and I'm not completely sure who's going where, so it would be easiest to see who all we have this way.

I hope to see most of you there... Sciz, neo, and mad, if any of you are interested in being leaders along with me, please shoot me a pm. I can't do this by myself, and would love nothing more to have you guys on my side. As for the rest of you, best of luck. The Ascension will never forget you.

Proud of you rhy :'D ... I wish you the best of luck :')

Thanks to your post I can see that The Ascension, which was born from The Legacy's ashes, has grown and matured. I can see a big future ahead of you guys. Just don't quit on it :D. Sure you joined Legacy first, but you made this your home and no one can take that away from you.

Status
Not open for further replies.