• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Ash/Satoshi Shippings Poll

Your favorite Ash Shipping is...

• PokéShipping (Ash X Misty)

Votes: 47 23.3%
  • AdvanceShipping (Ash X May)

Votes: 56 27.7%
  • PearlShipping (Ash X Dawn)

Votes: 47 23.3%
  • NegaiShipping (Ash X Iris)

Votes: 8 4.0%
  • AmourShipping (Ash X Serena)

Votes: 110 54.5%
  • SitruunaShipping (Ash X Bonnie)

Votes: 3 1.5%
  • PalletShipping ( Ash X Gary)

Votes: 13 6.4%
  • ComaShipping (Ash X Paul)

Votes: 13 6.4%
  • CaféMochaShipping (Ash X Cilan)

Votes: 5 2.5%
  • BoulderShipping (Ash X Brock)

Votes: 4 2.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

BubChan

Wonderwall
The Ash/Satoshi Shippings Poll

We have many Ash shippings, and many fans for each shipping, in this poll, we gonna see which shipping is the most popular

DON'T BASH ANY SHIPPING

Inferno792

Food Wars
Amourshipping, no doubt, followed closely by Pearlshipping in the anime..
Actually, shippings like Rayshipping, Furthershipping and Othelloshipping also are my favorites, but they dont have too many hints in the anime. These two shipping are actually one of the most favorite ships of people on fanfictoin.

Last edited:

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
As I said in the Misty thread, I will always adore PokeShipping. But in recent years, I've been more open to other Ash shippings even if I know I won't ever support or like them. It's actually a bit odd, in all honesty, that I have no problems with Ash being paired up with everybody even if a pairing or two (or three, or four...) will never, ever happen. Though I am, honestly, still a bit iffy with (but not against) AmourShipping since Serena's crush seems phoned in, if you ask me. I don't care that Ash had forgotten about her, it's just really weird and a bit out-of-place in Pokémon. At least with Anabel, she and Ash had spent some time together on-screen before she started to like him at the end of her appearance. All we have going for us with Serena is a flashback, and pretty much us taking her word for it.

*shrugs* That's just how I see it, since it's honestly not enough to completely convince me. But to each their own.

Inferno792

Food Wars
I voted for Amour, Pearl and Advanced. You should remove the AshxBOYS ships.
I hated how they showed May showing interest in Flower boy at the end of the Battle Frontier.

I'm between Amour and Pearl. One has the advantage of a half canon crush, and another has the constant interactions' advantage.

I vote Comashipping too, cuz my yaoi BDSM side tells me that xD... But i think DiodeShipping needs to be in this poll too, Satoshi and Shitoron has in my opinion, the best interactions between male characters.

PS: Whoa!! SatoYuri has arelady a name!!? I didn't know. Howevuh, SitruunaShipping sounds kinda weird for me.

Last edited:

Teebu

I like satoxsere & poke shipping for two differing reasons, I think satoxsere make a great ship because they are very different, they boost each other up. Poke shipping was my first ship and I just love it for that reason alone.

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
You should remove the AshxBOYS ships.

Uh... why should they? They are just as popular as the other ships. I may not support them, personally, but as I recognize the fanbases that do support them, and they do give good explanations for why they support those particular ships, I don't speak out about them, and neither does the OP. I imagine the opposite post would've been stated had there been no yaoi pairings listed in the poll, but this is the amount of popular Ash pairings there are, it's not just limited to the girls he's traveled with.

Last edited:

Kuvario

I am who I am...because of them.
I chose Advance, Poke, Amour, Pearl, and Pallet.

I'll just go with the girl ones for now.

Advance, my OTP. Loved their interactions throughout AG and DP. The moment where they combined their ribbon halves at Lake Valor was just, my favorite ADV hint.

Poke, you can't hate this pairing at all. Ash and Misty had great chemistry together, the hints were everywhere. I liked how Ash got so jealous of Rudy and what's his name for wooing Misty. People can say he's just battle hungry then, but I don't. And how they were teased, so fun! And this line from Misty: Someday you and I will be married too.: gotta love that!

Pearl, Ash and Dawn had very good chemistry together in DP. They always seemed to support each other when one of them is feeling down. Like Ash at the Miltank Cafe for Dawn, or Dawn cheering Ash up after his brutal battle with Paul.

Amour, Serena's crush is fun to watch. And How long Serena has been faithful to Ash since Pallet, all that. It shows how committed she is to Ash, which is needed in a healthy relationship.

BubChan

Wonderwall
Uh... why should they? They are just as popular as the other ships. I may not support them, personally, but as I recognize the fanbases that do support them, and they do give good explanations for why they support those particular ships, I don't speak out about them, and neither does the OP. I imagine the opposite post would've been stated had there been no yaoi pairings listed in the poll, but this is the amount of popular Ash pairings there are, it's not just limited to the girls he's traveled with.

I agree, i'm not saying that Ash is Gay, but there's many Yaoi fans that like it ^^ (just like me xD)

PokeShipping only. Like I said in the Misty thread, I think Misty has never shown any attraction towards anyone else than Ash (also not Rudy, Danny or whatever other guy), and that her commitment towards Ash is really big. She started out with disliking him for wrecking her bike, and then turned out to fall for him. I love how Ash is obviously physically attracted to her, and even seems to know he sees her as hot, despite not being aware of his romantic feelings. This is backed up by moments "Beauty and the Beach", "The Ghost of Maiden's Peak" and some more episodes. And of course Misty's jealousy is epic. I love everything about this shipping. The chemistry, the hints, everything...

HoundoomFan

shy shipper
Well, I think the answer is pretty obvious without me saying anything. Pallet ftw. The teasing, "Ashie-boy", Ash holding Gary, and they respect they now have for each other makes this an awesome ship. I also like DiodeShipping! How they act around each other is just so cute! Ash with Clemont 's inventions, and Clemont's reactions with Ash XD

For girls, I ether like him with ether Angie or Anabel. Yeah, not one of the main girls Ash traveled with, but they seemed to get along well enough with Ash while liking him. Also, Anabel seemed like a mature woman, so she can make sure he doesn't get into too much trouble. While with Angie, he basically said he'd never let her go & would die with her X3.

szmty

THIS CITY IS OURS!
When I was a kid, I was pretty sure Misty liked Ash and Ash was just oblivious to that, so I guess I was a PokéShipper. But then DP came, and I just noticed the great chemistry between Ash and Dawn, so I "changed" to PearlShipping. However, my OTP has to be AmourShipping, which I actually think it's tied with PokéShipping for being the most plausible of all pairings to become fully canon, considering this harem trope: it's always the first or the last girl who gets the guy. So it will be Misty and Serena who will fight for dat Ash's booty.

Obscurites

I picked SatoHaru, SatoHika, and SatoSere.

SatoHaru: To be honest, I barely watched AG, so I like this pairing almost solely on appearance. And also by the fan fic I read long ago. The super-freaking-long-long-story one, titled "Two"-something.
SatoHika: Bulbapedia's SatoHika page made me like this. Several clips of them I saw showed them get along well with similar traits.
SatoSere: I think I don't need anymore explanation. :p

JetshipperKekkaishi

High School DxD Fanatic
I like any Ash shipping besides Yaoi ones. I feel like each Ash shipping is really unique in it's own way. It is really hard for me to choose one.

BlueDragonfangirl

I can't decide, I love all Ash pairingsXD Pearl shipping and Armour shipping are tied as my favorite though :)

Ash x Korrina is coming up as a favorite of mine fast :D

For guy's, I like Paul and Drew for him. I also liked Dento for him and the new guy who's traveling with him, they have some pretty cute moments :D

xEryChan

Demon Child
My vote goes to Pearlshipping. They were so close during DP and Dawn is the only girl to wear a cheerleading uniform for some of Ash's gym battles.

I also have a soft spot for Amourshipping. Serena's crush on him is so cute and they could definitely work.

Status
Not open for further replies.