• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Argon

Banned
Ar: Ask the above poster, not the next poster. Not, unless the above poster was the next poster, then, you can ask the above poster the next poster's question. I meant as in the question the next poster was supposed to answer, but the above poster would be the next poster, so basically, the above poster is asking their below poster's question.

Gon: Did you read this?

Ultimatelugia

I stand Alone...
no

Why?

Ultimatelugia

I stand Alone...
no

Why?

Argon

Banned
Ar: I just wanted to know...

Gon: Do you think?

Khamul

Fail Meister
Yes I will not marry the space captain in my deep thought.

Will you give this ring of power to my aunt?

Argon

Banned
Ar: Yes... no... nobody trusts me with anything important, so you give it to her.

Gon: Why don't you give it to her?

Khamul

Fail Meister
Because I am as blind as a healthy man, and no I don't have a pet chihuahua named Shadow!

How's the weather on the 23rd of February

they have no blackcurrant jam in their computers.

Why is the sky dead?

Fujitsu

Now 50% more gelatin
Something from the meat food group.

Why are most regulation pencils yellow?

Status
Not open for further replies.