• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Aura Storm! (835)

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Mega Lucario VS Mega Lucario! A Storm of Aura!!

Having found the Lucarionite in the cave, Korrina meets up with her grandfather, the Mega Evolution Guru Gurkinn. To test Lucario's new power as Mega Lucario, Korrina and Ash decide to battle. However, when Lucario's power is stronger than it can handle, it loses control of its Aura and starts getting more and more brutal. Korrina and Ash try to stop Lucario, but it keeps mercilessly beating Pikachu. Will they manage to control Mega Lucario?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

zhixun

No one watched this episode? I do not understand why Satoshi still uses Pikachu for the second battle against Lucario. He should use other Pokémon against it in my opinion. I guess that photographer also the one who polish the Lucarionite. Finally I have to say Concombre's Lucario is way stronger than Corni's as only two attacks needed to knock out.

Obscurites

Moral of this episode: Mega Evolution is serious business. :p

The thing that made me surprised most on this episode is, Concombre's Lucario, who is voiced by Namikawa Daisuke.
Namikawa Daisuke previously voiced Lucario in Advance Generation movie and Smash Bros X (Brawl).

DaDonYordel

The Gazing Eye
Ow, the edge, there are no breaks on Ash and Pikachu's suffering train. Looks like all that foreshadowing of Clemont seeing Korrina's Lucario doing its own moves without being told is actually referenced here, probably.

Anyway, relatively dark and intense episode with Lucario going berserk on Pikachu and later Ash. Man, Ash really takes these things in stride. Also, Korrina BTFO!

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
No one watched this episode? I do not understand why Satoshi still uses Pikachu for the second battle against Lucario. He should use other Pokémon against it in my opinion. I guess that photographer also the one who polish the Lucarionite. Finally I have to say Concombre's Lucario is way stronger than Corni's as only two attacks needed to knock out.

No, people are just done with Lucario, but the animé keeps forcing it in every chance they get.

The only moment I enjoyed in this episode was in my imagination. I'm happy a Lucario got its butt kicked, but by another Lucario, so there really is no point to it - and makes me dislike it even more.

zhixun

No, people are just done with Lucario, but the animé keeps forcing it in every chance they get.

The only moment I enjoyed in this episode was in my imagination. I'm happy a Lucario got its butt kicked, but by another Lucario, so there really is no point to it - and makes me dislike it even more.

I agree with you for the last statement. Concombre should have knocked her Lucario out by using his Bursyamo instead.

Lucario At Service

Calm Trainer
No one watched this episode?
I watched it but i don't usually do summaries, so i didn't post anything.

On another note, in the first battle Pikachu becomes a punching bag and in the next he was beaten to death.

Hopefully, this would make Ash realise that he shouldn't use his Pikachu against Korrina's Lucario.

But most likely the writers would do a turn around and have Pikachu beat it in the official Gym battle since "third time's the charm" (which truthfully, i really don't want to see happening).

Last edited:

p96822

Evolve me please
One of Clemont's machines didn't exploded this time. Never mind it explode when Mega Lucario went mad with fighting. Also I love that it wasn't a comical

Last edited:

SerenaForTheWin

Yusarin >_<
the fact that today's episode was a bit serious since it involves the showcase of mega lucario here and there

lucario has been given the center of attention, perhaps i'm expecting during the gym battle the match with ash and korrina might be an intense one since both of them tries to train real hard during these episodes

its possessed that is why its creepy

Last edited:

Seviper009

ii kanji
Are the writers going back to have Team Rocket appear in every episode again? Because they got an unneeded appearance for like 10 seconds?

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
I just saw screenshots on Filb.de and holy crap Mega Lucario can sure look creepy:
http://filb.de/content/anime/xy/032/123.jpg http://filb.de/content/anime/xy/032/149.jpg http://filb.de/content/anime/xy/032/170.jpg

Also, after looking at this episode, I kind of wish that they incorporate similar mechanics to mega evolution in the games since all you just have to do is have the pokemon hold the mega stone and then push a button. They could've made it a little more challenging where a pokemon can only mega evolve if it has max happiness or do a modified version of the disobedient function where, even if the mega pokemon has your OT, it will not listen to you unless you have X amount of badges

Last edited:

BlueDragonfangirl

Judging by the pictures looks pretty cool.
Though, does any one know if Ash says any thing about his aura?

Shego

The Pokémon Explorer
So Mega Lucario went berserk towards Ash's Pikachu but then Mega Luarsio got beaten by another. How long does it takes for Ash to receive a Rumble Badge from her?

PokeMaster366

I watched it but i don't usually do summaries, so i didn't post anything.

On another note, in the first battle Pikachu becomes a punching bag and in the next he was beaten to death.

Hopefully, this would make Ash realise that he shouldn't use his Pikachu against Korrina's Lucario.

But most likely the writers would do a turn around and have Pikachu beat it in the official Gym battle since "third time's the charm" (which truthfully, i really don't want to see happening).

Well, if the intro is an honest indication of things to come, Froakie should be the one taking the spotlight against Lucario this time.

Hikatoshi26

Judging by the pictures looks pretty cool.
Though, does any one know if Ash says any thing about his aura?

There are no mention of Ash's aura at all. Hasn't been so far in this arc...

This episode was alright i liked beserk Lucario and Gurukin was awesome lol yelling at Corni and scaring everyone. I like how Ash encourages Corni he really has matured if he is helping the gym leader he has to defeat. This arc has been very entertaining indeed.

LizardonX

Banned
The lucario vs Pikachu part was far too short for me. Otherwise it was a decent enough episode with far more action than your average non gym battle XY ep.

zhixun

The lucario vs Pikachu part was far too short for me. Otherwise it was a decent enough episode with far more action than your average non gym battle XY ep.

We have it two episodes before so it will be redundant to have a detailed battle between Pikachu and Lucario. Concombre did a great job to stop Corni's Lucario from rampaging.

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."

That's what I've been feeling as well. Too bad we got two more episodes to go and then the obvious gym match against Korrina... sigh.
No one even got to do anything interesting on the main group's part.

Lucario At Service

Calm Trainer
Well, if the intro is an honest indication of things to come, Froakie should be the one taking the spotlight against Lucario this time.

Don't that literally. Remember Charizard Vs. Reshiram during the opening of BWS2EN. They have shown things like that in the opening alot but none turned out true.

On another note, don't tell me that the berserk Mega Lucario is actually a 'Soccer Maniac' and is mad because he can't see the World Cup matches live and had to travel around with Korrina. I mean just see the image below,
[IMG139]http://s30.postimg.org/7hcc295k1/Mega_Lucario_vs_Pikachu.jpg[/IMG139]

Last edited:

pixcalibur

Can't stop laughing
A bit more intense than the usual light paced episodes. To be honest, Ash doesn't have a lot of options to use here, so this will be interesting to see how he overcomes this hurdle. Again emphasizing that Kalos gyms are NOT going to be a walk in the park by any means. Would be nice to see him lose in several gyms in Kalos, as that would show how much he would have to learn to adapt to the gym leader's style rather than using luck and random strategies.

Good thing Concombre's Lucario stepped in or things likely would have been REALLY bad for Pikachu and possibly Ash as well given he would have likely used himself as a shield. Ok, you can imagine those types of scenarios if Concombre didn't step in in time. Wonder how Serena (and Corni for that matter) would have reacted if Ash and Pikachu seriously got hurt in such a scenario.

And Ash taking that series of events calmly is a nice step there. Doesn't think of the blame game or anything like that, but is more likely to help work with Corni over time to get her to bond more with Lucario so that it doesn't go berserk during its mega evolution.

I guess the G rated label is gonna get tossed out, if it hasn't been tossed out already.