• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Authors' Profiles V.4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chickorita

Name: Chickorita

Fiction background: I stumbled across some on the internet, read it for a little and then decided to try my own hand at it. I AM SO EXCITING, Y/Y?

If we're talking more specifically about Pokemon fanfic, then I was inspired to start one by someone who used to write on here and thus decided to write my fic here instead of on ff.net, my usual haunt, because idk I'm a nerd. It made sense at the time.

Fandoms you write in: Naruto, Pokemon, FMA, Harry Potter and oh god so many original stories.

Types Of Writing: Everything I write ends up at least partly silly but I go for Original Trainer fic in pokemon fandom and, I don't know, a weird smush of everything in other fandoms. I will never make a great genre writer, this is for sure.

Strong Areas: Dialogue and characters, I guess? Not really the person to judge that. >_>

Type Of Characters: We-e-ell, I write about loads of different characters, I guess. I mean it takes all types to make a story, right? If I have to go for a general umbrella, I would say THOROUGHLY UNREASONABLE PEOPLE who are actually quite certain that they are THOROUGHLY REASONABLE IN EVERY WAY WHY THANK YOU. Though I guess that's just people really. :D

Completed Stories: Nooot yet.

Current Stories: Shattered Phoenix

Nina doesn't want much: just some nice pokemon, all the gym badges, a kicking wedding and to be generally acknowledged as the strongest and most awesome person ever. She might be at a bit of a disadvantage right now and a tad "out-of-the-loop" due to an unfortunate accident and a mild coma but, like they say, ignorance is bliss. Right?

Right?

Shattered Phoenix is a Mystery/Original Trainer story. It was nominated for Best Human Supporting Character (Marcus) and Most Original in 2010.

Future Stories: I'm very secretive. :B That's why I write mysteries.

Writing Tips: I don't know, write? Don't describe your characters as having certain traits without backing it up; that's so annoying. Er, not too many ellipses. Use caps really sparingly cause some of us just think "lolcats" when we see it.

I love all of you~.

Last edited:

Rediamond

Middle of nowhere
Name: Rediamond

Age (optional): 17+

Gender (optional): Male

Fiction background (optional): Out of all places, I started on Smogon. A lot of people wrote fan fics for thier Nuzlocke runs, so I decided to do one. The first story and run are never mentioned. The second run, however, was pretty good for Smogon standards and someone reccomended that I make a full fanfic. I started a handful of fics based on it and other Nuzlocke runs, but I ultimately lost interest in all of them. And then I found a strange button called "forums" on Serebii. The first stories I wrote were cancelled due to a depressive incident and/or overwork. But, after running an ASB-roleplay on Smogon I gained the motivation to get to work on another journey fic.

Fandoms you write in: Pokemon

Types Of Writing: Journey. I can do some slice of life, but I prefer journies for the amount of content that can be included in them.

Strong Areas: I try to make well-developed characters and create realistic interactions in a relatively plausible Pokemon world through lots and lots of research and deconstruction.

Type Of Characters: Depends on the story. Most focus upon teenagers exploring the Pokemon world, as this allows me to do a fair amount of deconstruction and use some of what I know.

Completed Stories: Smogon Nuzlocke Story (FireRed), Rewrite of said story at www.nuzlockesega.weebly.com

Current Stories:

The Flash Drive of Champions: Backgrounds

A series of one-shots exploring coming-of-age in the Pokemon world and the camper trainer class from the Generation I/III games.

Future Stories: I am doing research and planning for an expanded version of Backgrounds exploring an actual journey and how the world of RBY came to be.

Writing Tips (Optional): START STRONG!!! You need to start with enough power to hook readers, and don't mess it up! After that, make sure you set a realistic schedule to finish, stay sane, and write well.

Last edited:

Mallymkun

A lady who's sure
Name ♪ Mallymkun or just Mally for short.

Age ♪ 14

Gender ♪ Female

Fiction Background ♪ I write a lot in my free time, but I didn't post anything on the Internet because I didn't know how to. I started posting fanfics here at SPPf, but I discontinued most of them because I lost interest. And yeah. That's it.

Fandoms you write in ♪ Pokemon

Strong areas ♪ Plot and grammar, I guess. Nobody has ever told me what I'm good at, and I'm not too sure myself. That's why I write: to find out.

Types of Writing ♪ Slice of life short stories and action adventure long stories. Usually in 3rd person (may or may not be in omniscient, depending on the plot).

Types of Characters ♪ All kinds, except for the dark and troubled anti-hero types. I hate 'em and they're so hard to write without making them seem annoying. I like having child protagonists, and writing from the POV of a little kid is the most fun for me.

Completed Stories ♪

And a Scattering of Stars

An everywhere of cold ice lights
Glowing holes in midnight fabric
A scattering of stars and nighttime frights
To play a game and laugh and trick
Beside the warm orange bright
As sly as a little fox, their minds are quick

A simple story about exploration and friendship where a pair of mischievous twins meet a strange new boy while playing in the woods.​

Future Stories ♪ Um, maybe more one-shots featuring the characters from And a Scattering of Stars.

Writing Tips ♪ Stick to a story and don't lose interest. That's all. Oh, and don't use purple prose. That's important, too.

Torpoleon

Wow, a 4th version? OK!

Name: Torpoleon, Torp

Age (optional): I was born on April 9, 1997. Do the math.

Fiction background (optional):
I started a fanfiction around February 14, 2009 which was a Pokémon adventure in Hoenn. It.....didn't go so well. I cancelled it and now I have a whole Pokémon adventure series planned out!

Fandoms you write in:
I write Pokémon stories although I also have a story planned which is a direct sequel to SSBB.

Types Of Writing:
I like adventure stories in which the character(s) goes on an adventure in order to accomplish something worthwhile.

Strong Areas: I'm pretty good with ideas and planning everything out.

Type Of Characters: Usually, it is whatever fits my story, but I still try to make the characters have unique personalities.

Completed Stories: Nothing yet!

Current Stories:
Nothing yet!

Future Stories:
A Sinnoh Adventure (Haven't thought of a good title yet)- Coming in 2011
A journey in Sinnoh to stop some evil people as well as to accomplish another goal.

A Hoenn Adventure (Haven't thought of a good title yet)- Coming After Above
A journey in Hoenn to stop some evil people as well as to accomplish another goal.

A Kanto Adventure (Haven't thought of a good title yet)- Coming After Above
A journey in Kanto to stop some evil people as well as to accomplish another goal.

A Johto Adventure (Haven't thought of a good title yet)- Coming After Above
A journey in Johto to stop some evil people as well as to accomplish another goal.

A Very Big Secret (Haven't thought of a good title yet)- Coming After Above
A journey in ***** (wont be stated) to stop some evil people as well as to accomplish another goal.

Super Smash Bros. Clash!- Coming Whenever Ready
Directly following the end of SSBB.

Sorry for the vague descriptions! I don't want to give much away!

Writing Tips (Optional): Plan everything, or mostly everything, out before you begin your writing so you wont get much of a block and it can then be easier to make changes!

Last edited:

GalladeRocks

Son of a Beach
galladerocks_zpsd328cf28.png

Banner made by Astral Shadow

Name: GalladeRocks, Gallade, GR

Current Age: 18

Other Interests: Fakemon regions here, here, and here; Pokemon Anime Style Battling League Trainer Level 2

Fiction Background: Well, I'm a creep, and to this day, I'll still dig out my Pokemon toys out and play with them when I'm really bored. Yes, I'm the world's only high-schooler with the mind of a six-year old. Anyway, I was playing out an adventure with my toys revolving around Piplup and Chimchar from my Explorers of Time game, and eventually, that I realized it was forming into a story. That game I played with myself wound up becoming The Explorers of Nightmares. So I started posting it, and then while I was playing more after I'd already posted a good deal of Book 1, I was suddenly struck by a vision of Piplup, Chimchar, Grovyle, and Dusknoir in a cave surrounded by glowing moss, and Books 2 and 3 were born. So, my fanfiction career was started by Pokemon children's toys. So...yeah.

Types of Writing: Fantasy, Comedy, Adventure, Friendship

Fandoms I Write In: Pokemon mainly, though I'll venture into basically anything Nintendo. I have plans for a fic which is a sequel to Super Smash Bros. Brawl, a Zelda fic, a Mario fic, and a Kid Icarus fic.

Strong Areas: Character development, Plot twists

Type of Characters: I love to use characters who are completely insane and bonkers. I also tend to use characters who have troubled pasts but ultimately have good in their hearts, and characters who are calm and collected. My villains tend to be philosophically inclined, making the heroes question their own ideals and beliefs.

Ongoing Stories

844390-e1YQnd9m9Y7Gh0Me.jpg

Sgt. Froakie
Genre - Comedy, Friendship
Combines the anime Sgt. Frog with Pokemon characters.
A team of Pokemon invaders lands on Earth and sets about conquering the planet. Too bad their leader is completely incompetent. Sergeant Politoed befriends the humans and leads his platoon of misfits on plenty of misadventures in this fic, which is rooted firmly in the comedy genre but still has a lot of heart.

Dimensions of Darkness: The Explorers of the Beyond
1z6rqk8.png

Book 3 in the Dimensions of Darkness trilogy
CURRENTLY ON HIATUS
Genre-Friendship, Adventure, Comedy
In the third and final book in the Dimensions of Darkness trilogy, Piplup and Chimchar find themselves in hot water after being hauled into a mysterous dimension called the Beyond by the evil Darkrai. The Beyond is a strange place where evil Pokemon reign supreme and the revolutionaries have nearly given up hope. But when Piplup and Chimchar arrive, everything changes. Piplup and Chimchar are whisked through the Beyond on a wild journey, with many twists and turns along the way. A large cast of new characters arrives as well, including the sinister Deoxys, the mysterious Dragonite, and the lovely Prinplup. Piplup and Chimchar embark on the greatest adventure yet, filled with laughs, love, deception, and war. But the stakes are high, and the odds against them are higher. Could Piplup and Chimchar be facing their final challenge?
Author's Rating: 8/10 stars
Credits to Rosemary for the amazing banner!

The Piplup and Chimchar Variety Hour
Genre-Comedy
Piplup, Chimchar, and the cast of Dimensions of Darkness takes to the stage in this variety show. The main attraction is The Pokemon Show, a spoof of The Muppet Show. Also included are The Arena of Champions, A Pokemon's Life for Me, An Earthly Conquest, and Bidoof Speak. The Arena of Champions tells the tale of a young Grovyle and his quest to become a great gladiator at the Pokemon Arena. A Pokemon's Life for Me is a mini-series detailing the Dimensions of Darkness crew's adventures as pirates. An Earthly Conquest tells about an Elgyem who is sent to conquer the Earth. (It's a spoof of the cartoon Invader Zim.) Bidoof Speak is a talk show hosted by Bidoof of Treasure Town as he speaks about anything and everything. None of them are to be missed!
Author's Rating: 7/10 stars

Complete Stories

Dimensions of Darkness: The Explorers of Nightmares
Xkwry.png

Book 1 in the Dimensions of Darkness trilogy
27 chapters.
Summary-Piplup and Chimchar, who form the legendary Team Pokepals, find themselves caught up in an evil plot larger than they can imagine. As they perservere against bandits, extreme weather, transforming Pokemon, and war itself, the two partners find that the world they're living in is not truly what it seems...
Author's Rating: 5/10 stars
Credit to millarc3005 for the amazing banner!

Dimensions of Darkness: The Explorers of the Core
21o3hc0.png
GrovyleLyrics.png

Book 2 in the Dimensions of Darkness trilogy
30 Chapters plus prologue and epilogue.
Summary-In this sequel to The Explorers of Nightmares, the adventures of Team Pokepals continue. Piplup and Chimchar pursue the evil Darkrai deep into the earth's core to prevent him from unleashing his grand new powers. With Grovyle and Dusknoir at their side, the two partners will traverse whatever the Core has to throw at them to protect all their friends back home.
Author's Rating: 7/10 stars

The Road of a Gym Leader-Volkner's Story
One-Shot.
Genre-Friendship
Summary-The story of Volkner's life from the time he was a child to his becoming a Gym Leader. Includes VolknerxCynthiaShipping.
Author's Rating: 4/10 stars

Livin' the Dream
One-Shot.
Genre-Friendship
Summary-Mater, the tow truck from Cars, recounts all of the great times he's had since meeting his best friend Lightning McQueen.
Author's Rating: 2/10 stars

zekromsig.png

harmoNy
One-Shot.
Genre-Friendship
Summary-Any player of Pokemon Black Version and Pokemon White Version knows well the mysterious character called N. In this one-shot that takes place after the main story of Black and White versions, N leaves Unova on a journey of self-discovery, challenging the beliefs of others while simultaneously questioning his own.
Author's Rating: 9/10 stars
Credit to ShinyNeko for the awesome banner!

Canceled/On Hiatus Stories

Super Smash Bros: The Return to Subspace
Cancelled. May eventually receive a rewrite.
Genre-Adventure, Friendship
Summary-Things have been calm in the World of Trophies since Tabuu's defeat and the end of the Subspace Incident. However, what is supposed to be a relaxing vacation turns into a catastrophe when all of the Brawlers are trapped in Subspace once again.

Adventures at Oak's
Canceled, may eventually receive a rewrite
Genre-Friendship, Comedy
Summary-The tale of Ash's Pokemon who live at Professor Oak's lab is finally told.

Thanksgiving Dinner
Canceled, may eventually receive a rewrite
Genre-Friendship, Comedy
Summary-Thanksgiving has come to Treasure Town and the Wigglytuff Guild is planning on having the greatest holiday feast ever! But it will take a lot more work than they expect. Based off my Explorers series, starring Piplup and Chimchar.

The Pokemon Show
Canceled, as an individual fic, but included in The Piplup and Chimchar Variety Hour
Genre-Comedy
Summary-In this zany and hilarious fic, the cast of the Dimensions of Darkness series enters new territory: showbusiness. Yes, in this spoof of The Muppet Show, Piplup, Chimchar, and all their friends star in their own TV show in the place of Kermit the Frog and the Muppets. Plus, with three newcomers to the series, Poliwhirl, Snorunt, and Munchlax, this is not a performance to be missed!
Based off of my Dimensions of Darkness series, and The Muppet Show

Order and Chaos
Cancelled.
Arceus is one of seven Arcane Pokemon created by the Being of Order. However, he is the only one to create life. Now, after many millennia, the others are ready to reclaim the Earth they once ruled. Only Arceus stands against his siblings to protect his creations. However, he cannot do it alone. Will he be able to succeed in his fight for creation? Or will Chaos overwhelm the world once again?

Future Stories

Envoy
Related to the world of Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, but unrelated to any games or my previous projects. That's all I'll say for now!

Project: Primordial
Banner-GalladeRocks.png

Top secret! No comments available at this time.
Credits to Light Venusaur for the awesome banner!

Tales from Treasure Town: A Collection of DoD Short Stories
This fic will consist of multiple one-shots starring characters from the Dimensions of Darkness series, whether they take place before, during, or after the main storyline. Also featured are three short fics. The first is The Infinity Knights, starring the original king of the Beyond, Infernape, and his accomplices. The second is The Academy of Twilight, starring Grovyle, Dusknoir, Sceptile, Piplup, and Celebi in their childhood. The final is Viva la Vida, starring Darkrai. Just a few of the one-shots that will be featured are Seven, Treasure Town Baseball, 88 and 89's Treasure Town Tours, Dusknoir the Unfriendly House Guest, 88 and 89's All-Night Telethon, and Toast Dusters.

humaniZed
The sequel to harmoNy. Ghetsis has been imprisoned and N has come to terms with his past and is now ready to set out on the childhood adventure that he was never able to have. Alongside Bianca and his new partner, an Oshawott named Zsasha, N heads out into a world which still looks at him with a suspicious eye. Tired of being judged, N decides to take matters into his own hands. He takes on the role of the cunning rogue Z and anonymously fights off those who would do wrong. However, as he fights for the approval of humans, his attitude takes a turn for the worse. What shall become of N when the ideal that made him a hero begins to change?

Dreamer
Most people know Tobias as one of the single most hated characters in all of the anime. After all, he owns legendary Pokemon! The horror! But what if this were more carefully explored? In this one-shot, learn the true story of Tobias as he begins his long journey from Canalave City all the way to the destination of his dreams: The Pokemon League.

The Winds of Change
A Legend of Zelda fic. Taking place many centuries after the end of Spirit Tracks, a pair of archaeologists accidentally uncover Ganondorf and unleash the King of Evil on the world once again. However, he quickly discovers that the new world is far different than the one that he left behind, and that he no longer holds the power he once did. . .

Blue Sky
A one-shot set at a time long in the past when the Kanto and Johto regions were united under a single tyrant. Fin is a member of a rebel faction known as the Aerial Aces, an elite squad of air battle masters, alongside Arrow, his Pidgeot. The fate of both regions lies on Fin and Arrow, but can they discover what it truly means to fly free in a tempest of despair?

Alone Together
Old Man Jerry is unpopular among the residents of Fall City. He is rude to his neighbors and is grumpy towards the children. The truth is, he's bitter towards life in general after the death of his only Pokemon. But one day, a wily Skitty enters his life, causing him an endless amount of grief. However, this Skitty may be doing more than just that...

Raised by a Rocket
The childhood of the Team Galactic Commander Mars is chronicled in this expansion-of-canon one-shot. Born and raised in Kanto during the original reign of Giovanni, Mars has known Team Rocket her entire life. Her mother, Ariana, was one of the top Grunts back in Kanto, a fact which Mars always despised. After Team Rocket is disbanded, it finally seems that she can have the normal life which she longs for. However, three years later, Team Rocket is reborn with the intentions of finding Giovanni. The interim leader, Archer, selects Ariana to be his second-in-command. Mars's life is turned upside-down once again. Can she do anything to make it right? What ever happened to her father and brother? And what does a mysterious man with spiky blue hair have to do with all of this?

The Journey of a Thousand Miles: A Comedy in Five Parts
In this comedy adventure, a young boy named Fred sets off on a stereotypical Pokemon journey in the Kanto region, competing with his rival Lou all the way. Joining him is his partner, a smart-mouthed Charmander. Many others are also along for the ride, including a fame-obsessed Pikachu, a dim-witted Magikarp, a much-hated Mudkip, an emotionally-challenged Croagunk, and an accident-prone Meowth.

Writing Tips: Don't let a bad review get you down. After all, reviews are supposed to help you improve your work. If you try what someone suggests for your work, it can really help you out.

Last edited:

spareux

maldición
Name: spareux, but you can call me madame marowak.

Fiction background: I've been in and out of fiction for a long time. But now, I have some very thorough ideas and a lot more spare time.

Fandoms you write in: Pokemon.

Types Of Writing: Oh, I suppose I like a bit of everything! Action and science-fiction would be 2 biggies, with what some might call an element of "fantasy" as well. And everything needs a dash of comedy from time to time. But it's not about ticking boxes of genres, it's about the styles! I really wouldn't know how to describe my style beyond 2 words, unfortunately: the first is mine, and the second is fantastic.

I really am not a fan of most journey fics, too much bad juju. Likewise with PMD fics, admittedly because I don't get the fuss.

Strong Areas: I was taught that when asked what one's faults are, the only correct answer is "I don't have any. I'm that good."

That aside, I would have to say character development and backgrounds, symbolism, and imagery.

Type Of Characters: Interesting characters. That might seem stupid, but have you ever met these people in life who are constantly happy and don't seem to have any demons? Yeah. How fucking boring are they? It's inhumane to be that happy. Everyone has baggage, and I like to express this in my characters - you'll rarely find I make a character without having not only a future but a vividly detailed past in mind. I like 'em all, and I like 'em rough.

Completed Stories: Currently none. Oh, the vast emptiness!

Current Stories: See below, technically.

Future Stories:
tribulationfinal.png

to every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven

what would you do if utopia was crumbling around you?

I have largely detailed some of what you can expect from this piece in this post, however, it is so much more than I can describe in a single post in what is essentially a catalog. A mix of action, mystery and science fiction with an entire planetary system of other styles and genres and an influences list longer than Rasputin himself.

My only words, really, are that Creed comes from a writer who is, whilst humble, eager to make his mark, and I hope that it becomes something epic and beautiful.

Writing Tips: Never be worried about being shot down or writing what you want to write. Be as crazy and mad as you can be. And never use the word "moist", because I will personally hunt you down and slaughter you.

NimhShambler

Some Broke Machine
Name: Username=Nemmeh, Real Name=Nicole, Nickname=Nimh Any you choose to call me is cool.

Fiction background: I began writing Fan Fiction when I was 7. It was a fan fic about the Super Mario Brothers series' Toad. I decided that he needed an adventure of his own, so I gave him one. He traveled far, trying to get back to Princess Toadstool (I just can't call her Peach). He helped a mouse find her babies, and a spider helped him on his way. He rode on the spider's back. I wish I still had a copy. It was a cute little story.

Fandoms you write in: Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters, Pokemon, Digimon, Harry Potter, Jane and the Dragon, The Elder Scrolls (videogame), Silent Hill (videogame), Resident Evil (videogame), Final Fantasy (8 especially), and Star Wars. I also do a great deal of original writing.

Types Of Writing: Horror, Adventure, Drama, Suspence, Science Fiction. Planning to write my first bit of Romance, but am unskilled and inexperienced. I'm not a romantic person, either.

Strong Areas: Description, Character Development, Plot

Type Of Characters: Really, any kind of person. Usually, there is a spunky girl or a brave woman. If she has a love interest, he has a puppy-dog kind of love (ie: Mummymon to Arukenimon).

Completed Stories: Oh, Lord...Not really posted any of them outside of Calcobrena, but here goes:

>POKEMON: A story about Brock called "Hell in Your Eyes"--about vampires. Sucks to be him. There is also my first try at romance, "STAB" (for the Pokemon Gaming Acronym), "Why Don't You Wake Up?", "Big Ideas, Don't Get Any" and "Journals." Journals is about a trainer from her Pokemons' Points of View. Also wrote one about The Invincible Pokemon Brothers called "Neverlost"

>DIGIMON: "The Tale of Kindness and Faith"--an old one. Thinking of writing one about who else, Mummymon, as well as one about the Faith Digidestined and her Tapirmon

>Yu-Gi-Oh!: "Videotape"--Weevil Underwood is murdered, and all the signs point to Joey and Yugi. "What's Really Going On" series. 1-Weevil, 2-Rex, 3-Bonz. Also wrote something about Kaiba where everyone finds out his dark secret...it was a humor. Kaiba was born with a pig's tail, so his adopted father used to set him up as a circus freak under the moniker of "Jo-Jo the Amazing Pig-boy!" There was also a drabble in which they find out Kaiba's other secret. He likes to dress up like Mercury of Queen and sing Queen songs.

>The Elder Scrolls: A novel I wrote (649 pages long). I called it "An Elder Scrolls Adventure: Walking Shade 1: Mother's Shades", Working on a Sequel to it. Maybe a prequel, too.

>Jane and the Dragon: An untitled story in which Jester comes back 15 years after leaving. She finds out that he joined with a mercenary troupe. He is corrupt.

>FINAL FANTASY 8: "Scars" something happens to Seifer...

>STAR WARS: "Born From a Failure" a story about a Jedi Knight named "Nime Morn."

>Resident Evil: A few stories about David King

>Silent Hill: I actually don't remember, but I did write things about Silent Hill...

>Pottah: Snape gets trapped in Elder Scrolls world. Better than it sounds.

>Original: Many, many stories. "Vigilance" is my flagship. My english Professor said it was "Lovecraftien"

Current Stories: A nameless trainer fic that I'm thinking of revamping. I just need a little help (any you have would be welcome. I'm changing the male trainer. Replacing Rishid Bashandi with Toshi Hiroyama. I just don't know what kind of pokemon Toshi should train that would fit his personality. PM me if you want to help, and I'll talk about it a bit more).

Future Stories: A slew of ideas for original stories, and a Fan fiction about one of my other fanfictions. One that isn't cannon to my TES novel, but has the protagonist. It has to do with the Shivering Isles. 'Tis a romance.

Writing Tips: Write what is in your heart. Also, don't be afraid to brainstorm for a while until you begin writing.

~Nemmeh

JohnGazmon

Name: JohnGazMon, although I don't mind if you refer to me as Gaz, as everyone else does and it kinda stuck.

Age (optional): 19

Fiction background (optional): A prominent (apparently. I don't believe it myself :/) member of the NationStates roleplaying community for nigh on 5 years, as well as a practicing scriptwriter. I had considered writing a Fic almost as a diary/day-to-day event on my playthrough of Ruby a year or so ago, but never got around to finishing it (the fic, not Ruby :p)

Fandoms you write in: None.

Types Of Writing: Any, although I avoid Horror.

Strong Areas: Potentially any area but Horror.

Type Of Characters: Depends entirely upon the plotline and whatnot.

Completed Stories: None (Yet)

Current Stories: None (Yet)

Future Stories: Watch this space. No details, but plenty of ideas.

Writing Tips (Optional): Never underestimate the importance of sound and music, or rather, a lack of it. Silence can denote more than the unsheathing of a blade or the deep breathing of a killer.

That said, remember to note the difference between diagetic and non-diagetic music.

M-Dub

Μῆνιν ἄειδε θεὰ Πηληϊάδεω ᾿Αχιλῆος
Hokay, let's do this one more time.

Name: Dragon user X, although I prefer to go by Misheard Whisper these days. Alternatively, just Thomas.

Age (optional): Sixteen

Fiction background (optional): I got into fanfiction through Bulbagarden's Christmas competition in 2008, though I've been writing for a bit longer than that.

Fandoms you write in: Pokemon only, though I a) have tried Star Wars once (eugh) and b) am considering branching out into other fandoms, especially anime like The World God Only Knows. I'd also like to write Kim Possible fanfiction.

Types Of Writing: I like writing stories about fantasy and the supernatural, though I also do soft sci-fi. I wrote Pokemon OT journeyfics for a while, but I'm steering away from those these days. I don't write much in the way of comedy, but nor do I write heavy, intensely serious stuff. I try to find something of a balance. I also write original fiction, in mostly similar genres.

Strong Areas: Hmm . . . narrative style. My characters have, in the past, been somewhat wooden, though I think I'm improving, and my dialogue still needs a little polishing, but I when I tell a story, I tell it.

Type Of Characters: I write characters who have problems, characters that can be identified with. Teenage Champions who have trouble with the idea of being a celebrity, immortal spirits who just want to die . . .

Completed Stories:
New Game: What happens to your Pokemon when you press New Game? If you don't transfer them to another game, they might well resent you for it. A sobering look at that New Game button we all take for granted. One-shot. (Friendship)

Crushed: That red curtain, it seems, is all she's ever known. People gawp at her every day and call her a freak, and she can do nothing to stop them. Can she free herself from the everlasting nightmare of pain and humiliation? One-shot. (Horror/Drama)

Broken: A proud Mightyena finds himself captured by repulsive humans that want to use and abuse him to their own ends. Can he escape, or will he give in to the pressure? One-shot. (Horror)

Moonlight Heartbreak: Alicia Melodia Fantasia Darkbladia is the Chosen One, and the time has come to face her destiny. Yet still, she cannot bring herself to leave behind the one she loves the most. Birthday present for a friend. One-shot. (Romance/Parody)

Current Stories:

Unto defeat you must play the game - the Champion Game.

Ren Goodwin takes on the mantle of Champion, only to find that not only is it much more pressure than he expected, but it also comes with a bizarre, supernatural twist that he never could have imagined in his wildest dreams. And speaking of dreams . . . (Fantasy/Supernatural)

[img139]http://i690.photobucket.com/albums/vv263/Misheard_Whisper/SGTGhalf.png[/img139]

Alvaro is a lazy bum of a teenager who regularly skips school. He never really wanted to be a Trainer, but one day, his mom gets sick of his sponging and gives him a tough choice: take the Gym challenge or go back to school. Something's got to give. (OT/Comedy)

Future Stories: After the World of Dreams Trilogy, I'm thinking of doing something futuristic. Maybe with LaRousse City and those damn Blockbot things. :3

Once Champion Game is over, though, it will have a direct sequel, probably two. Champion Game will go up to the resolution of the conflict with Nekros, and then the new fic - as yet untitled, though I am considering something like Shadows of the Fallen, though I will likely go with something a little less cliché.

Writing Tips: Spelling and grammar are all-important. No matter how genius your plot or compelling your characters, if ur wrighting lik tihs, I'll skip over your fic. Write from the heart; write what you love, and you'll love what you write.

Last edited:

SilverQuil

FireMohawk of DOOM
Name: E-V (Get it? Eevee? I thought it was clever when I made it up. I'm usually better at thinking of usernames.)
Age (optional): When I first heard of Pokemon, I was old enough to become a Trainer myself. I was a closet Pokemon fan for years.
Gender (optional): Female
Fiction Background (optional): I made up stories with my toys when I was a toddler. I've been writing my stories down since I could type.
Fandoms you write in: Zorro, Pokemon. I also have some original work.
Types of Writing: Usually Fantasy or Adventure. I've tried writing Sci-Fi a couple times, but nothing much ever came of it.
Strong areas: Character development. Before I come up with a story idea, I often already have the main characters thought out, and I build the rest of the story around them.
Type of characters: It varies. Most of the time, my main characters are strong, spunky females and their love interests have some kind of dark secret. However, sometimes I break with that formula.
Completed stories: Nothing. I fail epically at finishing stories I start.
Current stories: The Lost Season of Zorro - The continued adventures of the famous vigilante Zorro, as portrayed in the 1957-1959 Disney TV series. I've gotten a few comments that say this fanfic's sense of adventure and humor is similar to the original TV show.
Future stories: I'm working on a pseudo-PMD-style Pokemon fic called Secrets of the Guardians. If I finish it, I'll write a sequel.

Last edited:

Piplup-Luv

Piplups Are Awesome
Name: Piplup-luv, PL, Pip

Fandoms you write in: Pokemon, The Legend of Spyro, Legend of the Guardians

Types Of Writing: Adventure, Friendship, Action, SOME comedy and romance

Strong Areas: Character creation, plot twists

Type Of Characters: I normally have characters that are unique in their own way. My characters have strange personalities sometimes (Extremely Hyper, Serious, Happy, or Brave are my most common). A few of my characters can be strange in a physical way (such as looks) but that’s only because of my wild imagination^^;

Completed Stories:

NONE YET

Current Stories:

1. Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Between Time and Darkness
banner_for_fanfic_by_piplup_luv-d3gft2r.png

Genre: Adventure, Friendship
Summary: Have you ever wondered what would have happened if things had gone differently? A what-if story based off the events in Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Time/Darkness/Sky

2.Could it be Love?
could_it_be_love__by_piplup_luv-d32k0xa.png

Genre: Friendship, Romance, slight Comedy
Summary: A true story about two Mallard Ducks (my pets) and their eturnal love for each other. Told by both of them

3.The Hour of Darkness
the_hour_of_darkness_banner_by_piplup_luv-d33oytn.png

Genre: Adventure, Friendship, and Peril
Summary: Sinnara Town was a peaceful place...but, rumors of black holes appearing and enitre areas vanishing bring suspicions and fear to the pokemon living there. Meanwhile, another world is having the same problems. When the two worlds colide a great war is started. Only two, a pokemon and a creature from the other world can stop this. But, can they do it before their worlds destroy themselves? (A Pokemon/The Legend of Spyro crossover fanfic)

4.Dawn of Darkness
Summary: (A 'The Legend of Spyro' fanfic) When strange unknown creatures begin to appear in Warfang, The Dragon City, many of its inhabitents are forced into slavery. Now it is up to one dragon and her friends to stop this. But, can they do it before their home becomes the kingdom of these strange creatures and they become their slaves?

4. Pokemon Ranger: Unknown Legends
pokemon_ranger_banner_by_piplup_luv-d32jz1w.png

Summary: Holly is a Pokemon Ranger who has been to many regions. Holly, alongside her talking partner Starly, now find a new adventure ahead of them as they arive in a new region known as Cyria and take on the job of the Pokemon Ranger once more.

Future Stories:

1. Glimpse of the Past
A backstory of one of my oldest characters Marie

Receiving Rewrites:

1.The Rising Darkness
the_rising_darkness__banner_by_piplup_luv-d32j0m7.png

Summary: All has been peaceful in Treasure Town since the famous Team FireLeaf stoped the Planet's Paralysis and defeated the villanous Darkrai. But, when a mysterious and odd-colored Piplup is found in Beach Cave strange things begin happening. Pokemon, as well as Rescue and Exploration Teams start to go missing.

2.Shards of Destiny
shards_of_destiny__banner_by_piplup_luv-d32j0gd.png

Genre: Adventure, Friendship, slight romance
Sumary: When Marie, a mysterious Riolu-colored Piplup awakes from a nightmare about her worst enemy she starts to fear the worst. Meanwhile, a Shadow Prinplup, Wave has the same feeling. His theroy proves true when an Umbreon named Zoey tells about a recent event; that her best friend, a Quilava named Blaze, has been captured. Now Marie and Wave, along with a few others must find each other before it's too late.(A fanfic based of my comic 'Shards of Destiny')

3.Secrets of Time
Summary: Strange things have been happening in the world of pokemon. Vicious pokemon have been appearing and the atmousphere in several places has become ominous to the pokemon there. After a new team, Team Heroes, is formed by a Torchic and a strangely colored Piplup with no memory things take a turn for the worse. (A Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Time/Darkness Fanfic with many unexpected twists)

Last edited:

Brendan_Birch

Dudes and dudettes!
Name: Brendan (Bren for short if you wish)

Fandoms: Dragon Riders of Pern and Pokemon

Genres of writing: Adventure

Areas of strength: You tell me :p

Types of characters: Always depends on the story. I typically like to have an underestimated character grow into his role just because it can apply to everyone and, gives people a place of relation to my stories.

Completed stories: None at the moment.

Current Story: "A Home Comming" A Pern based fic (Not on this site).

Future story: It is a secret.

hawkmbl

Curious
Name: Hawkmbl(AnimalCrossingCommunity.com, SerebiiForums), Dreamer (Diamond-luster.com, and PBZ My site).

Fiction background: In 2009 I was a member of Animal Crossing Community (A Animal crossing site) and I was on the fan-fiction board. I was told by a friend who makes stories (Not online but in RL) to read those if I could. But I had no experience and at first hated writing. I actually only did it for the "Fame" so many writers there seemed to instantly get. But my first story was a wreck and had a ton of grammar errors, so I gave up for a few months and tried again. It turned out to be much better and much longer. I also reprinted my first story (Incomplete however.) I started making pokemon stories last year, with an attempt at a rendshipping fic (See below) and then a pokemon/digimon tamers parody. Now I make them often. See fan-fic lists for more info.

Fandoms you write in: Animal Crossing, Pokemon

Types Of Writing: I do stories that do BOTH First person and 3rd person POVs. (Which is confusing but is almost my main writing style), but I mostly do fantasy, action and adventure fics, I am trying to enter the comedy dimension though.

Strong Areas: Grammar and Spelling and Plot description, character description however.... Not so much

Type Of Characters: Often brave and courageous, though sometimes a rude or evil one will appear here and there.

Completed Stories: Prepare for a long list. All of the current ones were on another site, but are now copied to documents, waiting to be posted on here...

Living in a Animal Crossing World- Action/adventure.

Connor, a student who is a fan of the DSI, buys one and a rare game card one day, only to find it takes him to the realm of the Animal crossing world, which is in danger of being destroyed by the great enemy. Can he and Pelly save it?

Grovyle, Celebi, the tree of time-Romance (This is not good in it's current state and will be remade.)

One day Celebi feels a weird power coming from the nearby well, when she approaches she is teleported to another world, where the aftermath of a war at the Hidden land ended in death for many pokemon, can she and a awakened Grovyle ancestor be able to defend the Hidden Land?

The Adventures of Connor and the Town of Japan! (Original version)- Adventure/action.

Connor is a boy who one day, moves into the town of Japan. He meets up with numerous animals after going on the train due to a horrible accident he can't remember. Will he ever find the secret about himself?

Living in a Happy, Able life- Fantasy

The Able Sisters. One day torn apart from their mother, can they find her and defeat the Evil Crazy Redd before he destroys the whole world?

Blathers's Childhood- Action/Adventure/Fantasy

Blathers is a young owl, who dreams of being in the museum to work. However when a terrible storm happens that tears about time itself, he survives and is in a future far different than the present. Can he go back to his own time and save the past?

In the Void- Romance, One shot

Celebi, finally fulling her duty to guard Grovyle and the present at all costs, starts to be the last one to vanish. However before she goes on, she has last wishes... For Grovyle and the Hero.

Current Stories:

Poke-merge, activate!-Action (On another site, but is on Hiatus)

Test, a boy who hears the story of Blathers's childhood, comes home from School one day and finds the E-reader. When he gets a call from Celebi, one that oddly looks like the one in Mystery dungeon, he has to save the Pokemon world from Zoroark.

The Wrong Evolution Book one: Water and Psychic-Action, Adventure, Comedy (It's on here, and link is on the banner in my signature)

Two Eevee, destined to become evolutions to guard the clan, one who never had a real family, one who has a real family, get attacked by a mysterious group called Team Zapflare, broken apart from the clan, they have to work together to get the elemental keys to break their chain, whether they like it or not!

The Adventures of Connor and the Town of Japan! (Reprint)

Connor, a boy who suffered a horrible incident when he was young, heads out to the town of Japan in order to relax... But with danger at every turn, can he find out the truth about himself?

Future Stories:

Celebi's stories, the prequel to Test's adventure- GENRE UNKNOWN (yet)

Celebi, a aspring shiny pokemon, goes to a school that is supposed to "educate" Pokemon, however when she finds it's tough to even stay in the classroom without being laughed at because she is a bad writer, she decides to turn the tables on them.

But I don't wanna evolve!-Comedy (Not confirmed title)

Servine is one of the many of his community of Pokemon that is eager to evolve. However when he gets intimidated over the looks of another Servine that evolved into Serperior, he runs away with a lucky stone in hand, trying to find out how to never evolve forever.

Espeon: Spirit of the Wind- Action (Not confirmed title)

A young girl gets her wish: To transform into an Espeon. But will it work out?

Writing Tips: NEVER listen to people who say your stories are bad. They probably have never tried it themselves, and are trying to make you upset. Also don't go into the writing community if you only do it to attract fans. Doing so will make people not want to read stories as they will not think you care about your writing.

That's all for now. I will edit this post often for when I post my other stories from ACC on here.

Last edited:

Peters

Combak Researcher
Name: Peters

Age (optional): ----

Fiction background (optional): I have a big imagination so i decided to write stories and use it.

Fandoms you write in: Pokemon

Types Of Writing: Adventure, Journey

Strong Areas: Plot, And the Climax

Type Of Characters: The type that are active but a bit too active and gets into trouble and a lot of other stuff other people do not do

Completed Stories: None, just started writing

Current Stories: The Unforgettable Journey

Future Stories: The Unforgettable Journey: Part 2, The Unforgettable Journey: Part 3, Deep In No-where and Where Has He Been (Names of some might change and some might not exist)

Writing Tips (Optional):

iloveinfernape

Format

Name: Call me... 'J'

Age (optional): Only 10. I'm one of the youngest here!

Gender (optional): Female

Fiction background (optional): I was rubbish at literacy when I was younger, so I got private lessons from my teacher so I could get into my next school. I passed the exam and though I hated comprehension and writing stories to the rubbish titles she gives us (An Uncomfortable Moment? Honestly!) but I developed a love for writing my own stories and letting my imagination go wild. Then I got addicted to Pokemon, then I discovered Serebii, then I discovered the fanfic forum. I was estatic.

Fandoms you write in: I'm not exactly sure of what you mean, but I like 'The Wrong Evolution: Water and Psychic' by hawkmbl.

Types Of Writing: I generally write in semi-drama with lots of description.

Strong Areas: Descriptive writing, and a wide range of words

Type Of Characters: I like using shy and careful characters (AHU-Shaymin and Phione) and chatty, bold and cheeky characters that contrast with them (AHU-Mew). Along the way I usually chuck in a few wise and solemn characters too.

Completed Stories: None

Current Stories: A Hope... Unanswered?

fanficbanner.png

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?p=12539986

It's about a Shaymin searching for true friends, a home, and her parents...

Future Stories: None, since I have hardly started AHU yet, only Chapter 2.

Writing Tips (Optional): Listen to your reviewers and follow their tips, and try and balance out description and dialogue. Stories aren't clear if they are told in speech.

My profile! I <3 Pokemon fanfics!

EonMaster One

saeculum harmonia
Name: EonMaster One, often rendered EM1 for short. Some people go with Eon, but there's about five people who use that nickname, so meh.

Fiction Background:
Don't really remember, TBH, it was so long ago...I know that my first fanfic was on someone's Digimon shrine, based loosely on Digimon Tamers (season 3) and I was about 11 or 12. A friend I had in high school referred me to this site and I joined it as AbsolUteZero somewhere around February 2004 as a fic writer. My first work was called Pokemon: Johto Generations. In about November 2004 my computer broke down, so I ended up on a very long hiatus until 2005 when I rejoined SPPf under the name EonMaster Zero. I started a Hoenn-based journey fic called Pokemon: Hoenn Redefined, got sick of it about six chapters in and decided to scrap it. I thought about giving up fic writing after that, but it just so happened that a fan of my first fic had saved it to his hard drive. So I asked for it and he happily obliged. Not long after that, I polished it up a bit and rebranded it as Pokemon Revolution: Johto - an OT trainer fic with a twist. Not long after I started writing again, I had plans for a sequel, and then an entire AU, which became my flagship work. PR:J wrapped up in late March 2007 after 57 (yeah...) chapters. On March 23, 2007, the first chapter of the sequel series, Pokemon Revolution: Advent Phoenix, was released. Toward the end of that story's 3.5-year run, I started work on the third and current installment, Pokemon Revolution: Maverick Heart, which was released in November of 2010. This past March, I decided to branch out a bit and wrote my first one-shot and first work outside of the PR Universe - a game-based fanfic centered around HGSS called Ellipsis.

Whew.

Fandoms: Other than my one Digimon venture about 10 years ago, I write in Pokemon - although I take inspiration from a large number of things not Pokemon.

Types of Writing: Long, chaptered journey fics - usually with twists and turns along the way. The first two installments were heavy on epic fantasy elements and are probably best described as novelizations of AU Pokemon movies on steroids and acid.

Strong Areas: I'd say I'm pretty technically sound when it comes to grammar and such. My two strongest areas besides that, IMO, are description and dialogue.

Types of Characters: Uh...wow. Oh god. In seven years and change, what haven't I experimented with? One of the running themes of protagonists in my work are teenagers that have to struggle with or against some kind of legacy or expectations, whether that's positive or negative. That's not to say I've done every instance well. One of my main weaknesses - in the first two installments in particular - is just having too many effing characters, period, and therefore trying and failing to give everyone their just due.

Completed Stories:

Pokemon Revolution: Johto - 58 Chapters; OT, Fantasy, Drama, Romance (AU); Rated T

He never wanted the title of 'hero'.

He had enough going on in his little world, the world of a twelve-year-old, third-generation Pokemon Trainer leaving New Bark Town for his first journey. He had badges to collect, expectations to meet. He also had classmates, all shooting for more or less the same goal. One was his best friend. The other (predictably) was the guy who couldn't stand him. Then he had an old friend, a new friend, and possibly more than a friend...all of them were the third classmate. Travis DePaul III had enough things to deal with before he found out that a mysterious organization wanted to take over Johto and, naturally, he was the one person on the planet that could stop them.

Pokemon Revolution: Advent Phoenix - 80 Chapters (no, that's not a joke, unfortunately); OT, Fantasy, Drama, Romance (AU); Rated T

Those days gave him so much...yet they took so much away from him.

Two years had passed, but in his mind and body, they might as well have been an eternity. Still, the continent of Hoenn presented him the chance to rise from the ashes, reborn. But as the dark cloud of civil war loomed large over his new surroundings, fourteen-year-old Travis soon found out a pair of harsh truths. At times, those weary and deserving of rest do not find it...and some wounds do not simply heal on their own.

They must be forced shut.

Ellipsis - One-shot; Gameverse, Tragedy; Rated PG

The continent’s strongest Pokémon master does not take the Champion’s chair. Instead, he stands at the highest point on the highest mountain, as a god watching over mortals. What is the reason for his absence, for his silence?

Current Stories:

Pokemon Revolution: Maverick Heart - 11 Chapters; Action, Drama (AU-Fanmade Region); Rated T

A boy journeys to a distant continent in hopes of uncovering the roots to a millenium-long blood feud that puts the lives of every single member of his family at risk.

And somewhere along the line, he is meant to evolve his Pokemon to adulthood - and become a man himself.

Breezy

Updated!

iloveinfernape said:
Fandoms you write in: I'm not exactly sure of what you mean, but I like 'The Wrong Evolution: Water and Psychic' by hawkmbl.
Fandoms you write in is what shows, games, cartoons, books, etc. you write fan fiction for. For example, most of us here write in the fandom "pokemon." Some people write fan fiction in the Harry Potter fandom.

Status
Not open for further replies.