• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Authors' Profiles

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kain Blackthorn

Profile, updated again.

Name: Many names. I never use the same name at two sites. I'm Kain Blackthorn here at SPPf, I'm Gate.EXE at PMM forums, I'm WildHunterX at FF.net, etcetera.

Strong points: Uhhh.....

Weak points: Everything else.

Type of Writing: I like to write adventure stories, but I also write humorous one and sometimes some shippy fics :)D)

Current Stories:

Crystal Quest(DISCONTINUED AT SPPF)

Pokémon: Project X- A new life, a new chance, a new species. Face who are you, or escape to the world, X.

Future Stories:

The PokéMon-ologues(Humor): What the Pokémon have to say. Expect anything come from these critters, they are wide-minded and foul-mouthed!!!

Life of A Champion(Hoennshippy/Humor):Brendan is the Hoenn League Champion. He is also May's boyfriend and has Wally as his punchbag. His life is supposed to be perfect, right? Well, it ISN'T. Wait to find out why.

Writing tips: Err.... Well, just never get under too many pressure. If you need to rest, rest. If you need to write, write, but never get under too many pressure. That destroys writers. I say it from own experiences.

Z

Zappy.

Name: Zappy, or Zapper, or Zap. Lol.
Strong Areas: everyone tells me that this and this might be wrong, or I need to fix something, but my ideas are good. ^^
Type of Writing: uh... Pokemon stories? j/k, Fantasy, Fiction, Adventure, I love to read, so, I write what I know. :D (which sometimes is not alot)
Type of Characters: Funny but serious type characters, I guess
Current Stories:http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=66165 The Chronicles of Celebi

Future stories: hopefully good ones... I have this idea about a Zubat... but that's all...
Writing Tips: "Write what you know."- some famous author said that, and I agree. Plus, if you have a really good dream, write it down, you never know... it might help you.

Kojho

Name: Steve (real)

Strong Points: When a really good topic falls out of the sky and hits me on the head, the words just flow out.

Weak Points: Motivation. Sometimes I just don't feel like writing.

Type of writing: I love SciFi and shipping stories/romance, but my adventures are good too
Types of Characters: I tend to use only the characters I like, the ones that I know the personality of. For OC's it takes a while for me to build a good description, but they turn out great.

Current Stories:

Adentures of the USS Pokeship- co-authored with PokeProphet, a pokeshipping spin-off of Star-terk and Star Wars.

About 3 other fics in progress, one epic quest kind of thing, one hoennshipping and one pokeshipping. They won't be done until around Christmas, need alot of work. Aren't posted anywhere.

Writing Tips: Write when you feel like it. Don't force somthing good, sometimes the words will flow, sometimes the river of ideas will run dry temporalily. Hey, no one's making you do this, do it on your own time.

xXSaberXx

xxxXsightless
UPDATED NESS! :3

Name: Saber

Strong Areas: Angst, character delving. I like pain, it's fun to write, fun to see, fun to READ! MWAHAHAH! Alright, maybe not. I do like writing Characters....most of all. Insights from both Pokemon and Human as well. Conveying feelings I guess. Humor too. I have a bit of humor in me, but it's always fun to put it on Word and make it 'clever.' ^_~ I can also do drama if the occasion arises for it, and that's always a fun thing to do as well.

Type Of Writing: Adventure/Romance/Drama all the way. So basically, angsty trainer fics. ^_^;;; Anyhoo, I was predominatly a Romance writer till a while ago, when the idea for PR: CoF came to me. Now, I've found my love for adventure, and will continue to mix the two genres for a good long while.

Type Of Characters: Characters based on real people. I usually take experiences I've had, or that people I know have had, and incorporate them into my work. This gives my characters a well rounded out feel, although sometimes I think they get a bit 'Sue-ish' at times. To me, my characters are are like air. I cannot live without them, they are invisible, but always there.

Current Stories:

Pokemon Revelation: Cross of Fates

The price of power can be a great one. The line that divides good and evil is thin. When the world is tipped and the scales of balance uneven, a plan is devised, and three unwitting heroes are thrown into a maelstorm of chaos on a seemingly simple quest for eight badges. What lies within will be tested, what screams to be let out is set free. Saber Midori, Chris Hoaka, and Kai Ishiki will be tested beyond their limits, they will be pitted against countless of challenges....including each other.

Currently on chapter......15. :3

Future Stories:

Pokemon Revelation: Omnipotence

One and a half years have passed since the last Inidigo Plateau Tournament took place. Kanto has been rendered peaceful once more, but the people of it will never forget the sacrifices it took. For one girl in mourning, the newly announced Sevii Islands Crystal Cup Tournament is one way to rid herself of guilt, and put her skills to the test once more. But the Islands Made in Seven Days still harbor many secrets, and it's up to Saber Midori, Chris Hoaka, and Kai Ishiki to unlock them.....before someone with a malicious agenda does instead.....

Not sure when that will be out....o.o;;;;

Pokemon Revelation: The Soul of Refraction

With the Magnet Train completed in Saffron, and five months after the Sevii Island Tournament was won with a climatic battle, Saber Midori gets a call from Professor Oak. There is a challenge from an overseas professor, and before you can say 'hell yeah', Saber is on the case. But what started as a simple enough competetion soon turns into a full scale game of teaching, love rivalries, and the awakening of the Life Giver and the Dusk Bringer. When the world sides with one, who will have the compassion to forgive the wrongs of the other?

o.o;;;; Mucho later in the year....maybe.

Writing Tips: Never give up. If you have the will, then you can improve. Do or do not, there is no try. -Yoda

Last edited:

Snake

Dead Man Illusion
Name:Snake(Dimitris is the real one but call me Snake)
Strong Areas: Balanced, best at descriptions, emotions, action and narration.Humour as well.
Type of writing: Action/Adventure, Fantasy, Descriptions
Type of characters: Mixed
Current Stories&Future stories(Together because the first one is not complete yet): The Key to Hidden Power I, A path of pain and The Key to Hidden Power II, Darkness conqueror(still waiting the finish of the first one)

I'm a new author so be mild if you rate or comment my story... I just wanted to be an author, it's cool. So is Medicham, one of the stars of my first story! ;308;

M

Mr. Blonde

Name: Jason
Strong Areas: Creativity, description
Types of Writing: Action/Adventure, Fantasy
Types of Characters: Various. Sarcastic characters are a personal favorite.
Current Stories: The Helping Hand

Name: Pokeplayer984 (John Charles Jester)

Strong Areas: The plots. You get ones that seem used at first. However, they contain a twist that make them end up being VERY different from other fics.

Type Of Writing: Romance. No matter what, my fics contain romance.

Type Of Characters: I suck at making up charcters. So I tend to go with ones I already know. I do, however, like to change their charcter. Understand though, it is only meant to work with the story and nothing more.

Current Stories: (I will provide a link for quick access to each one.)

Completed fics: (Note: If you have comments on the completed fics, please PM me.)

Misty's Miracle: Romance. My first Ash&Misty romance story. Rated PG-13 for multiple accounts of sex. All of which are handled in a mature matter.

Rate: 4.27 out of eleven votes.

Summary: Ash and Misty have been married for some time, and Misty wants to have kids. However, after failing at even becoming pregnant for so long, they decide to find out what's wrong. When Misty discovers that she has a rare condition that makes it increadably hard for her to become pregnant, and has a good chance at killing the baby if she does, how will she react? And, if she does become pregnant, will the baby survive?

Final Battle Saga: Adventure. (Contains small accounts of Romance.) Rated PG-13 for violence and a small sex scene. (Note: Currently being remade due to how bad it was.) (Possible rate change for remake.)

Rate: 4.5 out of 8 votes.

Summary: Ash has finally become The Pokemon Master of the World. Team Rocket finally succeeds at capturing Pikachu and taking it to the boss. When Ash arrives at the base, he soon discovers that he must not only Pikachu, but several legendary pokemon as well. Even one who was thought to never be seen again.

The Trials of the Pendant: (The first fanfic series I ever made.) Adventure. (Contains multiple accounts of Romance.) Split into three parts in one thread.

Rate: No current rate in this fic. Would like some votes please.

Part 1: Rated PG. Rated for violence.

Sub-title: The Pokemon Super Bowl

Summary: A mysterious pendant of extraordinary power is found. A tournament is thrown to claim position of it. Get ready for the tournament battle of legendary pokemon that decides the fate of the world.

Part 2: Rated PG. Rated for violence.

Sub-title: Celebi's Revenge

Summary: After losing the tournament, Celebi seeks revenge. With the help of an old friend, will he succeed in getting the pendant once and for all?

Part 3: Rated PG. Rated for violence and small accounts of death and language.

Sub-title: Mew's Betrayal

Summary: Mew has become the new protecter of the pendant. However, she is unable to control it and it controls her. Soon, a new evil arrives and seeks the pendant. When the two combine, can the world be saved or is the world doomed at the hands of this truly evil pokemon?

The Untitled Poem: (My first poem.) (Title not decided yet.)

Rate: No current rate. Would like some votes please.

Summary: A small poem based on a charcter in Final Battle Saga.

Fics I'm currently working on that have already been posted:

Super Smash Bros. Melee: Smashers vs. Smashers: Adventure/Romance. Rated PG-13. Rated for language and violence. (Currently on hiatus. High possibility of being deleted.)

Summary: The villians of Nintendo have joined forces, as part of a plot to destroy their enimies. The kidnapping of their loved ones takes place, and it's only a matter of time before the heroes join forces to save the ones they care about.

The Shadow Puff Girls (A Powerpuff Girls fic.): Adventure/Action. (With some romance.) Rated PG. Rated for increased violence with small accounts of death.

Summary: Mojo Jojo and Him, the Powerpuff Girls' toughest villians, team up and create three evil girls with the same powers as the Powerpuff Girls. However, Him betrays Mojo and the evil girls are more than they seem.

The Deadliest Tournament: Adventure/Romance/Tragedy. Rated R. Rated for violence, swearing, gore, death, suggestive dialouge and nudity. WARNING! THIS IS A STORY THAT WILL HAUNT YOU FOR LIFE! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!

Rate: 3.5 out of 2 votes.

Summary: Team Rocket launches the ultimate evil plan to make them unstoppable. They kill off the entire force of the Elite with just one pokemon. A tournament is thrown to decide who will be the new members of the Elite. However, Team Rocket with legendary pokemon that are pure evil and seem unstoppable. Can Ash and Co. stop their evil plan or is the world doomed to suffer at the hands of these possessed pokemon that have no heart? (Warning: Sad ending.) (Warning: Long Chapters. Each so long, I need two posts to do them.)

A Pokemon Christmas Carol: Drama. (Several accounts of Romance.) Rated G. (Though it will chill you to the bone and make you think otherwise.)

Rate: No current rate. Would like some votes, please.

Summary: Charles Dickens' most famous novel, Pokemon Style. (Note: Interperted from the book.)

The New Trials of the Pendant: Adventure (With small accounts of Romance.) Rated PG-13. Rated for extreme violence and death.

Rate: 3.00 out of 2 votes

Summary: Sequal to The Trials of the Pendant. New evil comes and dares to destroy the ones that banished the pendant. With how powerful the evil is, it will take the power that was locked away to save the world.

Upcoming fics:

So in Love (A Sonic the Hedgehog Romance Fanfiction.): Romance. Rate is currently unknown, but likely to be R/NC-17 for very descriptive sex and harsh language.

No current summary, but the idea is for the new Tails/Cosmo shipping. Inspired by my favorite love songs. Coming Late 2006.

Writing Tips: In all truth, if you are making a short chapter for whatever reason, please make it descriptive. Find any way possible to make up for the length. Without description, don't expect the serious readers to take you seriously.

Whew! Finally updated. Well, I await all who read my stories.

Last edited:

Emma Iveli

Fanfic Writer
Name: Emma Iveli (Up date)

Strong Areas: Dialouge

Type of Writing: Comedy and crossover

Characters: Both olgenal and Anime as well as the occonsal American character.

Current Stories:

My Life in Anime: The sotry of a Pokemon training robot piolet named Emma, who finds out she's a Magical Girl. Contains characters from many anime.

My Life in Anime: Fighting Spirt: Sidesotry to My Life in Anime

Evil Emma Returns: Another sidesotry to My Life in Anime this time in a thris person perestive.

Who will get the gold: Kinky (Emma's Magical Girl masscot) threatens Lucky (The Lucky Chrams Masscot) for his gold.

Kinky's Christmas... with a Talking peice of Poo?!: Kinky spends Crhistmas with Mr. Hanky of South Park fame.

My Life in Anime S: Emma's story countes as she gains more eneimes as well as new friends.

Kinky Meets More American Masscots: Kinky's vaction takes her to many more American Masscots.

Kinky, What Are You Doing?!: Kinky deicesds to theaten Emma's Dewgong so that she will Emma's most trusted masscot.

My Life in Anime: Time Troboles: One of Emma's emeimes alters time to erase her from exictance. Has Mina and April from Pokemon Angels futre selves in it as Maggie's futre daughter

Pokemon Angels (Vol. 1): A begiening trainer named Mina Koki finds out she a legendary being known as a Pokemon Angel. There are 17 of them each one has the power of Pokemon, Mina is Ice Angel. She dicedes to find the other Pokemon Angels while being attacked by members of Team Aqua. Durring Vol 1. she finds 6 of them: Rock (Beth), Dragon (Maddie), Water (Megan), Grass (April), Dark (Anne) and Fire (Deborah). As well joined by three other girls (Maggie, Kia and Maya) as well on ocation Mina's rival Peter, Mina's crush Matt and Ash and the gang.

Pokemon Angels (Vol. 1.5): Quite leteraly a sequil to both the 2nd and 5th Pokemon movies.

Pokemon Angels (Vol. 2): Mina and the others contune on their jounrey, first they find Fighting Angel and then discover TEam Magma is now after them too. Vol. 2 also has more stuff on Mina's hobby (Anime) introudces few more characters as well

Pokemon Angels (Vol. 2.5): Mina, Ash, Maggie and the rest must stop Team Magma from altering the past.

Pokemon Angels: (Mis) Adventes: Beofre the Pokemon Angels were reborn they had wacky misadntures: From avoiding Water Angel's cooking to Flying Angel telling a story that will one day resmble anime to Rock Angel and Niormal Angel fighting over love. It is pretty random.

Pokemon Angels (Vol. 3): Mina and the rest counte their journey. After fidning (and mistaking for a boy) Steel Angel, Mina keeps on getting in situations with Peter that makes Missy belive that she is in a Rumiko Takashi- esque relationship with Peter whioch both deny. Meanwhile Team Aqua and Team Magma ups their efforts as Team Magma creates a new wepion while Team Aqua deices to control their friends with Jonthan's Hypno. Do they really love each or hate each other? Will they prevail?

All but Pokemon Angels (Vol. 1) and (Mis) Adventures arn't on this site, but I plan to put Pokemon Angels (Vols. 1.5 & 2) up.

Future Fics:

True Destiny: Another My Life in Anime sidestory in third person persetive.

My Life in Anime PA: Emma's life has gotten more itnersting first she's gotten into Angelic Layer and now Team Aqua and Team Magma has sent two super powered angents to stop her as well as Hoeen's only two members of Team rocket also after her. With help from Emma's incrasing number of friends she can handl;e anything.

My Life in Anine: Kinky's a Human?!: A sidesotry tsking place in the middle of My Life in Anime PA, one day Kinky finds herself to be transfromed into a human. Now, she, Emma, Washu (Tenchi) must find out what caused this. was it caused by a mytous young man who keeps shwoing up. Well onthings for sure since Kinky's human she can't steal guns.

Pokemon Angels (Vol. 3.5): Mina along with the three othert groups they keep meeting up deiced to meet up for the Anniual Sakura Feswtuival in Arukas Town. After a run in with Team Rocket Maggie loses her Powers and must restart a stage in her training, the Crystal. Now with Maggie with no emotions, Matt deicdes to comfort her. Which causes a chain recation among the firends. This story is more romace then the others.

Pokemon Angels (Vol.4): After finding Posion Angel, Mina and the others began to have dream telling them to explore other regions. Meanwhile Team Aqua devolps a plan to finnaly get them once and for all. And when they do Mina and Peter must realize their feelings, do they really have feelings for eacvh or don't they? Enjoy the finnal Vollume set in Hoeen for a long, long time.

Pokemon Angels (Vol. 4.5)/ My Life in Anime: A Diffrent sort of Magical Girl: When Mina and the gang get to Tokyo where Ash and the rest have been staying for quite a while they thought it would be just a noramal visit. But when they all go to a beach paty hosted by Emma and Mint (From Mew Mew) Kia and a lot of ther people get kidnapped. What does it have to with Decantso f the Pokemon Angels, Will they be able to save them? What do you mean that two of those that were kdnapped get kidnapped on reguar basis? Join the fun as Mina and Emma meet again for the first time. this will cary both names

Pokemon Angels (Vol. 5): Mina and the gang head to Johto, there they meet Flying Angel who (due to reasons that were sted in Vol. 2.5) is a huge anime fan. However Team Aqua and Team Magma deiced a new tatic: beiengs created from Pokemon DNA and when Tema Rocket (not the Hoeen branch) get itno the mix things get difrent. What even stranger is that these bings atre like something from Magical Girl sereis. Now join the action.

Pokemonga Diaoh: Ash and the gang deiced to help out Pro. Birch at his old high school and have cople adventures with 6 of the student and two teachers. This is a cross over with Azumagna Diaoh.

Writing Tips: If you have imangiation but can't draw, write. I leanred that the hard way.

Spookz

Lumos
Name: PunkPrincess927

Stong Areas: I guess I'm just pretty average right now. But my brother told me (as far as description goes) that it's good. Not like Dickens, but not lacking like Hemingway. I could probably use some improvement on all the areas of writing. ^^;

Type of Writing: I like stuff that's emotional, and deep, dark. Not too good at action, but I like reading action books and whatnot. Bits of romance, though I don't like too much, and lots of comedy to tone down the seriousness/darkness.

Type of Characters: Lots of sarcasticness, but also a darker side. Bad asses, but also gentil if in the mood. Dark and Mysterious, loners or having few friends, a temper. Haha, basically me.

Current Stories: Only one.. as seen in my sig.

Future Stories: Not quite sure, I'd probably stick to the general Harry Potter sort of thing, maybe do a sequel. Or even do one of the stories we came up with in my Creative Writing class, I got a lot of good ideas from that class.

Writing Tips: Don't listen to anyone unless you've read some of their work. If you know they're good go with it, and respect them. You don't have to listen to everyone persay, but at least acknowlege everyone's comments, and try not to get into fights with people when they diss your writings. They may have a point. That happened to me the first time I posted something on here. It got pruned eventually, because I became inactive on serebii for a while. At first I was angry, but I later went back and red my hardcopy of the fic, and realized it actually was 'bad'. Take any and eveyr writing/english class you can (if you're still in school), they really do help, even if just a little. Always take your time, and proofread. No matter what your readers demand, you are the one who makes the decisions, and you have a right to do what you wish. If you'd rather play catch with the dog, do it, when relaxed like that you could get some great ideas! Don't ever stress, if you do, just walk away for a while. That's all I have.. heh

Last edited:

The Burnt Shadow

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)
Name: the Burnt Shadow

Strong areas: Well my best ones would have to be ideas. But I'm getting better on description.

Type of writing: Action, drama, sometimes dark and sad.

Type of characters: mostly dark characters, people who don't really have good memories to remember. People who always gets pretty serious with their enemies.

Current stories: The Renegade Saga (It's in my sig)

Summary: A boy named Shade has escaped from his own team known as the Black Rayquazas. He doesn't have a lot to remember about his past. On his way he encounters a few of his old allies, who're trying to get rid of him. One of his oldest allies, a childhood friend, stops talking to him and he becomes her prey. Shade now wanders the world trying to stop all evil acts and to find a bit more about his childhood before he was taken from his parents.

Nashua

shoosh.
Im not new at this, but I came here...
Name: Nashua

Strong areas: People say that I'm good at description.

Weak area: Not being able to finish a story once I start it

Types of writing: Action, tragedy and romance(somewhat)

Types of characters: Hmmm.....I mostly use original characters that I made up, and some famous musicians that I make into my characters. However, I have to change their names to avoid getting sued.

PART 2

Current stories:

Future stories: "Back to Kill"--the story of a psychotic killer who gets out of jail in order to do the one thing that he wishes-to kill an innocent woman.

"Fallout(working title)"--Two longtime friends, Tanya Slater and Sonja Tates, find themselves in relationships that appear to be all on a good road. However, when Sonja and Tanya find their boyfriends cheating on them, their lives(and the lives of the people around them) are changed forever--and nothing will stay the same.

Last edited:
F

~Forlorn~

Name: ~Forlorn~
Strong Areas: I'm mostly a descriptor, as I'm not a fan of excessive dialogue. It's a cheap way to make your story seem long.
Type Of Writing: Personally, I enjoy writing fantasy stories and legends.
Type Of Characters: I work best with characters who seem believable, such as a teenage sophomore with emotional problems. :D
Current Stories: None, though I used to have one that was deleted.
Future Stories: Currently working on a story about a soldier from Atlantis. He has been frozen by an ancient dragon and washed up on the beaches of Italy, where he begins his search for the legendary Gates of Time, which will take him back to the world he once knew.
Writing Tips: USE A THESAURUS!!!!!! I cannot stress this enough. A vast vocabulary will greatly improve your story, but try to use words that the reader can still understand.

Name: ~*Commander Blizzard*~

Strong Areas: Well, I'm a very creative person, and I can come up with ideas on the spot. That helps whenever I write Fics. Some ideas I use have been planned for days, some are spur-of-the-moment. I'm good at length as well usually. People have described my latest writings as short, but not so short that they're insufficient. My plots are decent, I think. Ever since I began my new Fic, my description skills have really improved, as noted by readers.
But, overall, my strongest point is my gift for bringing characters to life, so to speak. Back when I was writing my old Fic, my best(only) area was my ability to make the characters standout and have distinct, seperate personalities. I consider this my strong point.

Type Of Writing: Well, I'm used to writing Fantasy(although my most recent Fic has a take on Historical), but I suppose I'd do well at Romance if I tried.

Type Of Characters: Funny characters are my best point. I have a good sense of humor, and I can usually implement that into my Fics. I'm serious at times too, so I can portray that as well. Basically, it's my own traits which shine through in a character.

Current Stories: I have one Fic currently, called Hoenn's Legacy. It's a summary of the Kyogre and Groudon War, with a few of my own twists in it. However, it focuses upon the Regi Trio, who participate in this War. After the actual war finishes, I take it into my own hands, detailing the reawakening of the Regis, their lust for revenge on Kyogre and Groudon, and the mistake they made in reawakening the two. Their endeavor causes a new war, one in which they must join and defeat the two Titans once and for all. Currently at Chapter Three, with a few regulars(an improvement on my old Fic, I must say), and it has been voted 4.40 Stars out of 5, decided by 5 individual voters(not including me, I didn't vote, and I won't, as it would make me come off as conceited if I gave it a high rating). I think I am doing much better with this Fic, as more than just my closest friends have reviewed. People I don't even know have reviewed it. What I would really like, however, is the professional review of a professional writer. Most reviewers come in, call it outstanding, and depart. Not precisely what I want. Without constructive criticism, I have no idea where my weak points are, and what I can improve on.

Future Stories: After I complete Hoenn's Legacy, I will be writing the sequel to my past Fic, the Skull of the Cubone. The title will be Dreamcatchers, and I hope it will do as well, if not better, than my current Fic.

Writing Tips: Use Microsoft Word. Typos, while normal, are a turnoff to most readers. Correct them with Word, and you'll have a stronger audience. Or, if you haven't access to Word, you can ask someone to beta your Fic(which I'm doing with my Fic). Thesauruses and dictionaries are your friends. Use them, and your writing will improve tenfold. Write about what you're most comfortable with. If you are awful at Romance, but an excellent Fantasy writer, go with Fantasy, and you'll get more readers. Advertisement. That was the downfall of my last Fic. With my new Fic, my entire sig is devoted to advertising my Fic, and I believe that is what may have roped in some of my readers. Generally, interestng pictures draw in curious reviewers. If you can't get a Banner, do as I have, and find pictures which pertain to your Fic. Whether they be Sprites or full-blown illustrations, it doesn't matter, as long as you have some sort of picture to intrigue potential readers.

~*CB*~

Dubble Flux

Name: Daniel

Strong Areas: I feel comfortable with humor, drama, and action. I base almost all aspects of my stories from a myriad of my life experiences. My absolute strength is vocabulary. I'm good with length and story development. I'm good at plots and I'm extremely creative. I have literally hundreds of original ideas for fics (They're just not my preference for writing) so I can come up with very detailed description with the setting and characters. I can make an all time distinct character to be remebered by all. I can definetly make a charcter to rise and stick out over the others.

Type Of Writing: Humor, Action, Drama, Real Life Experiences. I can make a story strike a chord with a reader with the real life stuff. I like writing about the inner struggles of a character that we all face with ourselves.

Type Of Characters: Very varied types of characters, I have the capacity. Not the interest. I base lots of facets of character (or the entire character themself) on people I know. Almost all my main characters right off the bat have the ebonic flavor and ghetto background I was grown up with. I can relate and elaborate these characters for I know the struggle. Growing up grief-sticken is a gift and a curse. You lean very heart-felt leasons that make you morally, mentlly, and emotonally stronger than ALL others. The con is you miss out on so much in life. Described to the MAXXX! Very profound protagonist and even antagonists.

Future Story: A work in progress. Taking very long 'cause I'm spending every serene moment I have planning the plot, characters, and all that other stuff. Hopefully out by December 2005. I'm gonna work a few chapters ahead, just in case.

Writing Tips:
Perseverence, yo!
Never make promises about what you can do and that "it'll get better" If it can get better later, it can get better now. Nobody ever built a reputation on what they're going to do tomorrow.

S

Shining Lugia

My profile, updated.

Name: Shining Lugia
Strong Areas: Plots, making up characters, dialogue, spelling, grammar
Weak Areas: Description, though I'm getting the hang of it. Length in chapters, a bit of maturing my stories a little.
Type Of Writing: Romance, Action/Adventure, very little of Horror and Humor
Type Of Characters: It usually depends when it comes to me. If the personality fits the story and the character, I shove that personality to them, whether it be snobby and ditzy or kind and caring or evil and cruel.
Future Stories: None yet.
Current Story: True Confrontation
Writing Tips: Well, when it comes to writing, just have fun! Make sure you have a clear view of what's in your head, and write it down so that other people can not only read it, but see it in their minds as well.

Wes

Iblis Wings
Let's see....?

Name-I don't want to tell.... wow that was pontless......?
Age-13
Gender-Male

Strong Areas-Well I think I'm pretty good in humor and crossovers. I can handle crossovers very well. I think of a lot of crazy ideas I think are really good and I make about pretty long stories. I like to stick with one fic at a time so I don't have to worry about a lot.

Weak Areas-I think description. I can describe things pretty well its just when I do, it looks like I'm forcing every detail down someones throat.

Type Of Writing-I love to do Humor, Adventure, and Crossovers. Though sometimes I would like to do something else.

Future stories-Maybe or maybe not?

Past Story-A Long Orre Story-When Ash, Wally, Brendan, May, Ed, Double-D, and Eddy end up in the future. A lot of crazy stuff hapens!

Current Story-The Chaos Emerald Frontier-When Dr. Eggman, his henchmen, and Team Chaotix (Espio, Charmy, and Vector), end up in the Pokemon world. Well let's just say things get CHAOTIC for our heroes from the past story!

Type of Characters-Well if I ever decide to add original characters then I'll make them funny comedians, greedy hogs for cash, or anything I could be feeling at the moment then thats would they will become.

Writin Tips-Never give up on a fic and just try your best! That's what I do even if people don't like my stories.

lara lynx

Name:lara lynx
Strong ideas: i'm good at description, and making plots
type of writing:i guess i mostly write romance
type of characters: already made up ones, or ones based on people i know
currant stories: Private Emotions - contestshippy. Look in my sig for the link.
Future stories: none of them have names, but all are contestshippy
Writting tips: try not to rush and use plenty of description.

Last edited:

Xiang

Name: Mizu Gal (username change)
Strong places: Urm, gee, i don't really know! I'm Ok with describing, I guess I'm pretty good at hooking attention (with my fics, of course) quick updates...
Type of Writing: Contestshipping all the way!
Type of Characters: Drew and May all the way! lol
Current fics: Beyond the Desert Sands and Dragon Master- check my sig
Writing tips: Enjoy writing! don't torture yourself!

-Pichu Gurl ;172;

Last edited:

Seijiro Mafuné

Diogomainardista!
Name: Soujiro Mafuné/Seijiro Mafuné (we're sharing this current username for the story-writing. The boldened name is the one shared.)
Strong Areas: I'm pretty decent with writing the plot and giving descriptions, although most times I'm having to deviate from what I originally wanted to, since it's gone from my mind. Acidic humor is one of my specialties, too. (It's the sort of humor Douglas Adams is famous for.) Also, I can't escape nonsense.
Type Of Writing: Humor and Action/Adventure. Although I need to wing it up sometimes.
Type Of Characters: Mostly male trainers trying to become the best. Not really good with females, although the ones I do write are hardly weak and prissy girls.
Current Stories:
Pokingmon Hearts - The Outtake Version
The original story was good... this one is just the parody. Trust me on this... it's only the outtakes. Therefore, it's no wonder it has a low quality.

Rated F for being a lackluster story.

Pokémon Johto - The Funne Version
Read the story of Kenta, as he goes on a quest to become the Champion! That is, if he actually gets brave enough to do so.

SOMETHING
From the darkness, forth came a light.

A realistic view. A corrupted world. A fallen dream.

Remaining - PROLOGUE TO SADNESS
Pokémon/DARKNESS Crossover. The prequel to the Saga.

Three dots. (Saga of the Remaining)
Pokémon/DARKNESS Crossover. A young lad finds himself thrown into a doomed journey, as his true origin comes forth.

Writing Tips: Be yourself. Never write stuff just because you have been challenged if you feel uncomfortable about it. Use proper grammar and remember to think as the character. Don't Sue. The End.

Last edited:
S

Sengfire

Name: Sengfire
Strong Areas: I am good in plots, skills, and charecter control
Type Of Writing: I like writing fantasy and sci-fi
Type Of Characters: I like to write with charecters who have great personalities.
Current Stories: LIST TO LONG. I have written over 23 stories
Future Stories: Ultimate Heroes 2. The Day In The Life Of Johnas
Writing Tips: 1. NEVER EVER GIVE UP. I didnt and i got published.

Status
Not open for further replies.