• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Authors' Profiles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guitar dude bill

It's here, it's near
name: blingin G, short for blingin gangsta, just call me G if your too lazy
age: 11 years, 5 months, just read my profile for crying out loud
strong areas: entertainment, action, things that make it fall into the category, just can't stand boring fics
weak areas: kinda personalities, but i try my best, grammar I'm not so good at
current story: the sandrunner chronicles: the adventure starts
writing style: action, conflict, lots of battles and rescuing, with adventure
stories in future: maybe a sequel to my current one
tips: make stories that have good replies longer, and don't have much commanding in battles, but have a bit

Knightblazer

Memories in the Rain
Name: Knightblazer

Strong Areas: Well, I usually have a great plot, but it usually runs away... (T.T) I'm about average in length, and OK in descrpition. I am able to devlop a character throughly, but its not really that good. I do tend to repeat some words, espically 'said'. I stink in spelling, so I usually type on word before posting. My grammar is rather lousy, too.

Type Of Writing: I like to write Fantasy/Adventure stories. But from time to time I do write some Humor and perhaps emotional ones too. I'm currently venturing into Romance and Horror, so... yeah.

Type Of Characters: I would usually perfer to make more emotional or carefree character, since they're almost the total opposite of me... :X

Current Stories: Two!
† Ash †
[Compelete]

Summary: A Dark Romance story between Dark Mewtwo and Mew. Its the end of the world, and the two nearly omnipotent gods face each other for the last time...

Gerne: Dark Romance, Horror/Tradgey

† Splinters †
[Compelete]

Summary: A rather twisted mirror fiction to Ash. Having stabbed the Nail into her heart, Mew fought and lost against her nemesis. But yet, Mewtwo dosen't let her die, but instead does the unthinkable...

Gerne: Dark Romance, Horror

Forgotten Heroes: Legend Of Dragodell (A Neopian-based fic) [On Hiatus]

Summary: Long Ago, war broke out between the Draiks and Krawks, with each species wanting to be superior to the latter, However, a figure rose from the cries of those who wanted tis pointless war to end, wich had caused nothing but pain, sorrow and death all around. He was Dragodell. Using all his power, Dragodell seperated the two species, abd vanished, only leaving behind a crimson gem that is now said to hold the very soul of Dragodell. Now, war has risen once again, and there were a couple who gave birth to a twin consisitong of a Draik and a Krawk. Fearing for their safety, the couple seperated ways, taking thebabis away. The father took the Darik, while the mother took the Krawk. The two were named; Lucifer Elemental for the Draik and Lucied Elemental from the Krawk. The couple then took seperate ways. Thirtheen years later, Lucifer and the entire village, while attending his father's Knighting cermony, all were trapped and turned into monsters. Lucifer too, turned into one, and trashed the Catherdal Of Dragodell into rubble. Somehow, something happened and Lucifer was turned into a Krawk. Now, he learns the prophecy and his truth!

Gerne: Fantasy/Action

Stats: On a verrrrryyyyy long hold.

Writing Tips: Never be afraid of writer's block, if you meet one, relax and chill out; it could do wonders. Improve on your english, and always listen to review by intelligent people who give you contrsive critizims. And also read a couple of five-star fics from time to time, it helps a lot. Seriously.

Last edited:

Eileen

Queen of Orudoran
Name: Alyssa Picariello
Strong Areas: Being able to write a long story, use of vocabulary.
Weak Areas: minor grammar usage
Type Of Writing: Fantasy, Magic, Romance, etc.
Type Of Characters: I like to write about people.
Current Stories:
Caitlin's Aventure at Hogwarts

Caitlin Delacour, a half-blood witch experiences years at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardtry. She meets Harry, Ron, and Hermione and becomes friends with them. Caitlin who is part Veela overcomes the challenges over prejudice and racism primarily from Draco Malfoy, Crabbe and Goyle, and Parkinson who is in Slytherin.

Caitlin's Sisters, Fleur and Gabrielle develops a distant family relationship with each other since Caitlin is forced to live with Mr. Delacour's Grandparents in Britain.

Last edited:
D

Dawnstar

Name: Dawnstar (usually called Dawn)

Strong Areas: I am quite good at getting into the mind of my character. Why is this so? Well, I thank it to a book called 'Black-Eyed Suzie' by Susan Shaw. It went inside the mind of the character and brought the character to reality. I'm learning to do this myself thanks to books such as that one. I'm quite good at understanding animals, especially cats. Living with 8 cats has given me that strong point. I have a wide vocabulary, even though not the widest, I can use a variety of words for my stories instead of using the same one about 6 times in the same paragraph. I understand grammar, so I am able to make sentences in my stories understandable, not just confusing. Such as my current fic.

Type Of Writing: I enjoy writing...not sure what exactly. Maybe Fantasy, sometimes Science Fiction, and just Fiction. But Realistic Fiction most of the time, when dealing with Pokemon I can't say that, but I try to make it realistic.

Type Of Characters: Animals best, or animal-crossed humans. I've never been a fan of the human species, and I understand animals such as wolves and cats quite well. I have quite a great ability to write as a cat I have found.

Current Stories:

Speaking to the Human

Hello Human, I am a Memuuraw, or as you Human say, a 'Delcatty' Pokemon. I was made 'imperfect', by human standards. I am not a Pokemon that originated from the Continent of Moon in my genes, nor the smaller Continent of Sun, from where 'Shining' Pokemon come. I was made by Human, number 12 in a set made customly for Human whose request was for specifically made Pokemon. Only one abovely child woman enjoyed my presence, and gave me my call. But my imperfection of run-off of orange dye from my optical sensor made them toss me away. Now I am unsure of my fate in a world where the lone miniatures are trampled upon and the Human see me as debris in their path.

That's the plot as spoken by Dalisha. I used complicated grammar to show her intelligence. I'm so smart! *flicks dying light bulb on head*

Future Stories: I don't plan ahead.

Writing Tips: Don't use the same words over and over again. Think of an original plot and a good way to convey your story to the reader. LEAVE ROOM FOR CHANGE IN YOUR PLOT. Don't just have a set plot where you know what will happen all the way...my tactic for writing is...thinking of stuff right on the spot. If the idea is liked, I continue it, if not, I procrastinate to the point of the topic dying. Use many details, don't be unoriginal if you can help it...that's really all I can think of right now.

Last edited by a moderator:

ImJessieTR

I WON'T kiss Ash...
Name: ImJessieTR

Strong Areas: I like taking characters from the anime and trying to make them a little more 3-D, especially members of Team Rocket.

Weak Areas: Sometimes what sounds good when I'm thinking about it in the shower doesn't translate to the written page well.

Type of Writing: Although I tried a scifi fic (Professor Oak and the Rainbow Wing), I truly feel more comfortable in either personal stories or mythological ones.

Types of Characters: I like bringing the darkness out of good characters and bringing the light out of bad ones. Hence, in my TR Trilogy, Tracey is trying so hard to please Giovanni by capturing Mew (because Gio doesn't remember he's tried this already) and ends up nearly destroying the past and future. Giovanni is spoiled and arrogant but is also dedicated to his mission and to his family, rather blood or his "extended" family. Ash turns more and more away from humanity and seeks to become one with pokemon. Brock's heart has become like stone when he thinks of what Tracey did. Molly, never getting over having her imagination come alive when she was a kid, grows into a psychotic woman still pining over her imaginary father.

Current releases: See my sig and please review. That's all of them.

Future releases: God, I wish I could come up with one. I'd like to see TR take over the real world. I'd like to do a story about a Kingdom Hearts show in DisneyWorld (like that's ever going to happen), but doors to other worlds really do unlock and Disney characters get trashed by anime ones.

Writing Tips: Think outside the box/TV/videogame.

Lovrina addict 4ever!!!!

I'm gonna get you...
Name:Citolim, Sean(My real name)
Strong Areas: Plot, Length(But give me some time for this!), Discriptions(unless my hand starts cramping!).
Type Of Writing: Adventure/Dark with a little humor mixed in.
Type Of Characters: Anything based on a person I know
Current Stories: Combined Worlds:Combined Power
Future Stories: Rocket Flares: Sequel to CWCP. Only two loose leaf pages ino it and someone dies!!!! YAY!!!
Writing Tips: If you want an interesting event, base it off something, but modify it to the point where it fits your plot. Ex: Based off of Ratchet and Clank 4: Original:An evil orinization captures 4 heros nd puts these collars on them. All they have to do is press a button and they'll die. Modified: Nascour claims he needs to get these machines for himself, because he bacame unconcious after Lovrina's death. He gets the machines, and modifies them so hey funcion exactly like the collars. Then, while Sean, Chris, Tyler, and Jacob are sleeping, he injects one of them into everyone.

Last edited:

Xiang

I should be updating my profile now, it's been ages. -_-

My name? You don't need to know. It's my work that is important to me and hopefully to you.
I am eleven years old and have been writing fanfics for months now...lost count, but anyway, that shows that I have had experience. Lots. Yeah.
I am concentrating on one fic, although I have made about seven or eight, I am only concentrating on You're Not Alone, which is PG-13, and there is a link to it in my signature.
My strengths, I don't know. I do have some, but it depends on who's reviewing. If a 23-year-old stumbled uppon my fic I would get loads of crit. If a 12-year-old read it, they would give a few slices of advice and think highly of it or something. But for sure, my main strength is spelling and grammar.
A few writing tips for aspiring authors: Always go over the fanfic rules before posting, if you read them or not. Proofread, and don't let a fanfiction or ten take over your life. You have a life, and that's what's most important. If you can't keep updating your fic because something's going on, it's OK. Your readers will understand.

Last edited:
P

pisces_beedrill

Name: Pisces
Strong Areas: suspence, imagination, description, originality
Type Of Writing: Fantasy/adventure stories.
Type Of Characters: i like to write female characters because they are more emotional and easier to descibe than us boys. always, the main characters are beautiful but not mary-sue
Current Stories: Earth, Flame and Water.
[OPTIONAL]Future Stories: the sequel to Earth, Flame and Water, Earth, Flame and Water the pokemon version and lastly Beauty
Writing Tips: always add in description but not so much it gets boring and not so little we dunno what is happening

S

Shadowcat

Name: xXSapphireXx, Sapphire, Saph or Sapphire Milotic.

Strong Areas: For me, I'm good at making plots and giving personalities to People and Pokemon. Nothing Special at all.

Type Of Writing: Romance/Action/Adventure

Type Of Characters: Females and more Femine Creatures. Females are more easier to write about, and boys usually go for them, so by creating female characters, and males will be a little more easier to write.

Current Stories: None are up...

Completed Stories:

~Getting Her Back~ and ~My Happy Ending~

Future Stories:

~Johto Beginnings~ Three children, are travelling through Johto, with one of them wanted by someone. His father. His father, sends his henchmen to chase him, hopefully getting him to join him. Will the three stick together, or split up due to agruements. Will romance bloom between them?

Writing Tips: Always keep your head up and take your time in writing.

Shadows Follower

Name: Shadows Follower

Strong Points: My characters I would say. Descriptive I'm good at but could improve. Orginality.

Weak Points: Spelling for sure!

Type of writing: Fantasy/adventure with some comedy of course.

Type of characters: Has to be dark characters who are really good guys inside. (Like my main character at the moment)

Current Stories: Trainer for hire (Rated 13)

Future Stories: Pokemon: Corrupted Light (Working out the a few bugs before I begin to write it.)

Writing tips:Go over your work to make sure you haven't made any mistakes. The amount of times I haven't done this is incredible.

Bu†cH

Braaiiiiiinss......
Name: Butch.

Strong Points: Originality and Unpredictability.
Weak Points: Procratination equals no Presentation.

Type of Writing: Starring Pokemon as main characters.
Type of Characters: Varies, but not cliched.

Current Story: Fullmetal Alchemist: Other Worlds
Future Stories: A sequel and a side story to my comic Wolfhunters.

Writing Tips: Originality, creativity, and unpredictability.

S

Sempris

Name: Sempris (i.e. Blue Moon Wolf, Flight of lost hope,...)
Strong points: My characters and sometimes my plots. (Some need the extra push, if you know what I mean)
Weak point:Err, Description! I need a decent thesarus in this house! My vocab bank is on empty...
Type of writing:Angst/disturbing/random Fics.
Types of characters: Characters that are sarcastic, stubborn, and mentally disturbed. (Wait... That sounds like me...)
Current Story: None as of the moment. Though I am working on a few.
Future Stories: A story called Axis, and one more which I have yet to name.
Writing Tips:Go with what you think. If a reviewer says he/she doesn't like something, tell them to deal because it's your story and not theirs. And when writing characters, keep them down to Earth and not crazily hacking somebody in half for no reason.

D

Darkfire

Name: Darkfire Storm

Strong Areas: I make attention catching, vivid, and detailed openings. I also (usually) have an unlimited suply of inspiration and cache of plot twists to keep people guessing. I also have an enormous vocabulary. Much originality too.

Weak Areas: If I don't write on something for a few days, I loose interest and the story dies. I also get bad writer's block >.<

Type Of Writing: Fantasy, action, adventure, I want to improve my horror, I'm so-so at humor, but I really get into the dark writing and violence at times.

Type Of Characters: Solemn and/or troubled characters that do or don't find the light, mostly with traumatic pasts, or amnesia. Vicious and outgoing personalities. Hey, sounds like me! <3

Current Stories: The Legacy of Darkfire - A young woman's soul is tainted by darkness. Will she find the light before it's too late for her... and the world?

Writing Tips: Make yourself write throuh writer's block, it goes away so much faster. Even if it's not on the story. Or if it's a fanfiction, watch the show/play the game/read the book and ideas will come much easier.

Jetx

hooray, it's Jetx!
I've decided to re-do mine as if I editted my last one no-one would notice, I've learnt since then.

Name: Jetx or Jet

Strong Areas: I can be good with description and suspence.

Weak Areas: I'm not the greatest with grammer! ;)

Type Of Writing: I write disaster fics, always something bad happens and the main character is there to clear things up.

Type Of Characters: Characters with imagination. Haunted by their emotions and thoughts, troubled.

Current Stories:

The legend's betrayal. (PG-13)
I've only done one chapter and people are saying its my best fic ever.
A remoraid is enjoying the new truce between groudon, kyogre and rayquaza. The weather is permantly nice, remoraid swims off and finds kyogre. Kyogre gets to know the remoraid when there is an earthquake! The sky is washed over by clouds and it rains fire, blasts lightning and rips up giant waves. Around kyogre and remoraid everything is dieing, Kyogre swims off to see who the traitor is. But when kyogre returns to remoraid, something is different, kyogre will never be friendly again!
I got some good reviews for it too. look at one Polirick made on my website: Polirick's review.
Here's a small bit of it:
Ok... that was possibly the best pokemon fiction I've ever read!
Here's a bit of blingin G's
But still I think this has a very good plot. Very descriptive. Very effective. Very interesting. It's a good length, not too long, not too short, just right.

Shroomy's adventures
I'll do this thing soon. :X

Future Stories: I have some in mind!

Writing Tips: Let your imagination do all the work, push your imagination to its limit. And write on word!

D

DarkGirl

Name: DarkGirl (sometimes DarkCharlie)

Strong Areas: Creating good characters. I just find that it comes naturally to me to create and develop original characters without making them Mary-Sue's.

Weak Areas: I am not the greatest at description.

Type Of Writing: Action/Adventure... Pokemon type stories.

Type Of Characters: I find it easy to write many different types of characters. I find that it helps if you write down on paper what you want your characters to be like.

Current Stories:
Kanto Journeys:
The tale of three teenagers, Charlie, Danny and Ray, who travel around Kanto. Their enemies, Team Rocket, now have more common sense than in the anime, and romance may begin to blossom... But one thing's for sure; there is plenty of battles and adventures to be had. Let the Kanto Journies begin...

Umbreon Eyes
A short fic through the eyes of 'Star' the Umbreon. How he was captured from the wild, and his thoughts on his new trainer, Miriam Bold.

[OPTIONAL]Future Stories:
Johto Journeys
A sequel to Kanto Journeys.

Hoenn Journeys
A sequel to Johto Journeys. (I doubt I'll ever get 'round to actually doing this one for quite a while...)

Northern Lights
I'm still not sure about this one, but it takes the group from Kanto Journeys to a region in the Arctic... Haven't actually thought this one through much at all, so I don't even know whether it'll actually happen.

Writing Tips: Wow! Already mentioned this! I find that it helps if you write down on paper what you want your characters to be like.
Anyway, some more... write on Word so you can use Spell Check.
If you make grammer mistakes, correct them.
Read through your fic before you post it. If possible, get someone else to check it through, too.
If you are going to write an original trainer fic like I do, don't make the characters all have a similar personality and don't make them Mary-Sue's. (Characters who don't really have weaknesses.)

Last edited by a moderator:

Timid Kyogre

Endangered Creature
Username: Timid Kyogre, but you could call me TK, Timid, or Kyogre :p

Strong Areas: I write what comes to my mind. I enjoy writing fantasy and I always use my imagination in fics. Without it, the fic will sound like a boring documentary o_O

Type Of Writing: It depends really, but I like fantasy and horror most :p but I'm not THAT good in horror, so yeah.

Type Of Characters: Well, I like to make unpredictable events happen to them. I try to make all of them different, blah blah blah.

Current Story:

The Forgotten Enchantment

Don't feel like explaining, really :p Actually, I don't know how to explain o.o;;; but the first chapter'll probably explain most of it.

I have to admit, at the first few chapters, I wasn't very good, but later, I improved.

Writing Tips: Use your imagination. Without it, the whole fic will probably be dumb. If you're not interested in the fic anymore, stop writing it, and don't force yourself to continue writing it.

~Timid Kyogre

Last edited:

Ace Kenshader

Dreaming sexy
Here's my profile:

Name:Dark Amethyst (my nickname is Ace).

Strong Areas: I'm kinda good of writing long stories, and pretty good of making bios of my characters.

Type of Writing: I think the type of stories I write are action stories, and maybe fantasy.

Type of characters: I can make lots of characters that are different types, like a tomboy girl, a quiet child, a cheery person, a brainiac, a action loving guy, a sports lover, and a punk.

Current Stories: did not start my first story, but I will in the future.

Writing Tips: When writing a story, you gotta know about the characters you create, so find a piece of paper, and write everything about you're character.

That's my profile.

Last edited:

The Red Butterfly

rocket queen
Name: Ceruleanwaterflower

Strong Areas: My strong areas are plot ideas and cliff hangers for each chapter also humor. I'm also getting pretty good with romance and mystery writing as well.

Type Of Writing: Well I'm sort of all over the place, I like to write humor but I LOVE to write drama as well! Now, all I've been wriritng lately is romance one-shots.

Type Of Characters: I like to write about people with problems or who are very sarcastic.

Current Stories:

The Diary of an Invisible Trainer: A stroy about a girl named Jadie who ran away from home due to her anger towards her parents. She hopes to break away from her "Invisisblity" and become a well known trainer just like her brother along with respect from her parents!

I also have a little collection of one-shots (pokeshipping and contestshipping).

Future Stories: A story about Pike Queen Lucy's Journey to the top!! It starts out about her wishing she was a queen when she was little then her struggles until she makes it as Pike Queen! I would also like to keep practicing with my romantic one-shots and eventually make a chaptered fic one day.

Writing Tips: Try to make it descriptive so we know what you're talking about! Also, even if you're not the best at grammer, try your best and try to improve. That shows that you are relly are dedicated to your writing.

Last edited:

Power Shot

Reignited with Ego!
Name: Power Shot

Strong Areas: Suspensful writing, I can make a whole lotta suspense out of one scene. I create a mood that is pretty intense, if I can get it right. I mostly do action stories about Zelda though I have sold out and I work on a shipping fic now. So, I'm an even on all areas.

Stories: These are all on my sig, should anyone reading this actually care enough to look at them.

The Legend of Zelda: The Shattered Sword~

After the Wind Waker, the Master Sword was shattered into pieces. Ten years later, on New Hyrule, Link must gather together the Elemental Medallions of the Madra and revive it before its spell on Ganon stops and he is released again into the world. Includes the introduction of two new races: The Madra and the Shana.

A Forgotten Legend: The Tears of Salvation~

Have you ever wondered how the Great Sea of the Wind Waker came into being? Follow the adventures of Jarred the Bombchu appentice and the Resistance as they fight to free their land from the evil Ganon for good.

The Stylish Adventures of the Ruggedly Good-Looking Andrew~

The NaNoWriMo fic with laughs, the true story of my summer vacations in Greece. Note: Some things have been changed to make me look cooler!

After Hoenn: The Journey of Faith~

A story about Ash and May set ten years after the anime is long over. Ash is dead to the world, living under the name of Keean in Orre, trying to forget about May, who married Drew. When Ash visits his mother and May leaves home with Max and Brock searching for him, will a chance encounter bring Ash back to May?

Other Notes From Me: Review please. I know that sounds lame, but I'm trying to get some serious reviews on what I need to work on, because I want to be a real writer one day.

Future Plans:

Shattered Memories: The First Saga of Chronos~

In Ledian_X's Starbolts, heroes are not only the ones that wear the blue suit. Now, in the city of Zepther of the Great Lakes, a new type of hero will emerge. Inspired by greats like Wolverine and Daredevil, a hero made of metal, unable to touch or feel will transform the city of Zepther into a safe home as Chronos searches for the truth about himself, about the past he can no longer remember.

Elemental Charizam

Sudden Genre Shift
Name: EC aka Adam

Strong Areas: Uhum... According to my English teacher, interesting use of language o_O Personally I'd say my strongest point is in the conceptulising stage, and thinking up plots.

Type Of Writing: Fantasy and Original Trainer, mainly, but Horror is a favourite too. I'll have a go at pretty much any genre, really.

Type Of Characters: Cynical and sarcastic, or cold and withdrawn are the ones I find easiest. Obviously those are only the surface attrivutes oof the characters, but I can't answer the question in any way than with them XD

Current Stories:
Into The Fire: Rise Of The Red Star
In the exotic land of Houenn, two freinds, Adam and George, set out on the journey of their lives, to explore Houenn and defeat all eight gym leaders to gain entrance to the revered Ever Grande tournament. But when Adam's Charmander, Cinder, gets strange visions of a blinding light and groping shadows, does the answer lie with the mysterious April? And what does it all have to do with the dissapearance of her old home, Scerra Isle?

All answers come with a price.

Future Stories:
PREVIEW: Avatar
A terrible blight rises from the ancient Twisted Wood. The demons of old are reborn stronger than everin their path with the massive power of the enslaved elements. This time, will the divine intervention of the Godess be enough to stop the hordes that enroach on her lands, or will the heathen Gods triumph?

With her old champion fallen, time is running out.

Writing Tips: Where vocabulary is concerned, try and use as varied word usage as possible. Use whatever words fit best with image you're trying to convey; don't worry if they are counted as high vocabulary or not.

On another topic, learn how to use the common apostrophe. It's abused enough already.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.