• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Avatar's Return

Brando95

Dazzle 'em, Milotic!
"Hey!" Damion walked inbetween Alex and the Avatar. "We will all get a chance to teach him an element. But..." Damion smiled. "I get to teach him first."

Damion continued. "The avatars have to learn bending in the avatar cycle. Water, Earth, Fire, and Air." Damion smiled. "If you want to do this right, you will do it the way all of the other avatars did it. I wouldn't want to upset the spirits. Do you?"

Damion could tell by Alex's face that it was a no. "Exactly. That is why Mizu and I should teach him."

Damion looked back at Mizu for any response. She had been quiet the entire time. Was it because she couldn't believe that it was him? He must've taken a big burden off of her back. She told Damion that she had so much to do as the leader of the Northern Water Tribe. Now, she has someone to help her.

The Avatar came just in time...

ShadoWolfDemon

Live Without Warning
((OOC: wow, dispite the fact that Resshin, Tanah, Likan, and Akumu were in a totally separate area AWAY from the group...

I'm not even gonna bother to try and fix it, too many people poasted...but okay. I'll go with it, even though it makes no sense... -___-.

I'm not mad, but everyone try to pay attention to all the posts, even if they have nothing to do with your character, b/c every action counts in an RPG. Once again, I'm just trying to be helpful, not nosey or anything. lol.))

--

Mizu shrugged, "Now I have to teach two people how to waterbend?" she said, gesturing to both Damion and the young Avatar.

"But," she said, laying off Damion for the moment and turning to Likan, "be warned. I'm not gonna go easy on you just cuz you're just learning. My particular style is more similar to earthbending. Its highly offensive, and I created it for the soul purpose of winning this war. I have yet to teach it to my tribe however..."

Resshin, who was slumped against her tree still, sighed. Wonderful, great. The Avatar.

More annoyences.

Akumu whined, sensing Resshin's emotions. Resshin turned to her trusty pet and stroked his head, "Don't worry about me boy. As soon as the Avatar is done learning Earthbending, we're going back to you and me again. On the road. Like usual, right?"

Akumu whined again, not liking the sound of travelling alone. He was sure Resshin would have liked to make friends, but she couldn't let go of her absolute hatred of Alex for long enough to realise these were all fine people...

Akumu got up, and walked away from Resshin, leaving her to stare after him in question.

"Akumu?" she asked, as she staggered to her feat, still exausted. She took a few steps after her pet before she started to feel woozy again. She staggered.

"Aw, crap! Not again." she stated loudly, not caring who heard. She could feel her stomach wretch again, and she fell to her knees. Never had she had such a bad reaction before.

For the second time in less than 24 hours, Resshin coughed up a big helping of blood, and fell to the floor, nearly unconcious.

Mizu stared, horrified for a moment, before shaking herself. She grabbed Liken's hand, "First lesson!" she said as she dragged him to Resshin.

"I know you don't know how to waterbend yet," she said as she bent over Resshin, who was barely moving at this point, "But I have to show you how to do this. I'm not very good at it, but healing is something you can do with waterbending. Damion, can you get some water from the lake? I'm gonna try to find the problem!"

Mizu checked Resshin's pulse, temperature, and other regular signs of help, trying to locate the problem. Finally, she figured it out when Resshin started coughing up more blood.

"I got it," she said, "She's bleeding internally, from something...but this can't just be from the fight. This must happen a lot. She's choking on blood. This...is the reason I learned the most horrible part of waterbending...bloodbending. If used correctly, you can heal someone. Unfortunately, I can do little without the full moon. And its broad daylight...but...you are the avatar...maybe you can do something? I can't imagine what, since you don't know how to waterbend...but...if someone doesn't do something, she's going to die..."

Resshin growled, "Die? Me? You're kidding. I've survived so much worse..."

But even after she said that, she wretched again, but swallowed down the urge to puke more blood.

Akumu wailed helplessly, distressed, and Mizu's face was set in a grim line as Resshin continued to struggle.

Hotshot

(Okay...this is confusing...I'll go along with it like ShadoWolfDemon did...)

Tanah cringed as he watched Resshin fall to the ground and begin to puke blood. He wanted to help, but before he could, Mizu and Likan had gotten to her...he listened as Mizu explained a few details to the Avatar. However, his eyes were fixed on the crumpled form of Resshin, who lay on the ground, coughing up large amounts of blood.

He wanted to try to help them, but only a couple of lame jokes popped into his head...and those weren't very helpful at all...

Man, he thought, desperately attempting to come up with a way of helping the others, I wish I could do something other than Earthbend...it seems kinda useless when Resshin's here as the group Earthbender...I may be an experienced Earthbender, but she's a lot more fierce than I am...maybe I would've made a better Waterbender...

Tanah sighed as he watched helplessly...

Brando95

Dazzle 'em, Milotic!
Damion ran over to the river and quickly gathered as much water as humanly possible. Well... for him anyway. Damion bended the water behind him as he ran toward Resshin and Mizu at full speed.

"Are you positive that you can actually heal this?" Resshin was coughing up so much blood that he decided that anything will do. "This looks really bad! I'll go with anything it takes." Damion had never seen anything this bad.

Damion was wondering about bloodbending. Was it good to use bloodbending as a source of healing? Damion just thought of bloodbending as controling someone against their will. He never thought of it as a healing technique.

Maybe it would be good to learn bloodbending. What if Mizu weren't here? Damion and the others would be helplessly watching Resshin coughing up blood. It was so bad that it was disgusting. Damion couldn't even watch. He turned around.

Damion felt so sorry for Resshin. "So this is what torture looks like..."

ShadoWolfDemon

Live Without Warning
Damion ran over to the river and quickly gathered as much water as humanly possible. Well... for him anyway. Damion bended the water behind him as he ran toward Resshin and Mizu at full speed.

Mizu took some of the water from him, thinking quickly, "Since its not a full moon, I can't bloodbend, but I do have another idea. It might be a bit...painful though..."

Resshin said nothing, but looked up at Mizu with a blank expression, as if to say, she was in more pain than anyone could imagine...

Damion felt so sorry for Resshin. "So this is what torture looks like..."

Resshin let out a cough, but it was supposed to be a laugh, "Torture? Ha, not even close to the right word...I know what's happening to me already, it's happened many times already. It hurts like hell though..."

Mizu stared, astonished, "If you know what's wrong, tell us how to fix it!"

Resshin couldn't respond, for she coughed up more crimson liquid.

Mizu couldn't stand it anymore, and muttered a quick, "Resshin, bare with me," as she bended the water she was holding into Resshin's mouth, and into her lungs.

Akumu barked and whined, wondering what on earth she was doing.

Mizu acted quickly, sitting Resshin up as she choked on water, and slammed the back of her hard. Resshin coughed up a mixture of blood and water, and barely had time to take a breath before Mizu did the same thing a second time, followed by more coughed up blood and water.

Finally, after the third time, Resshin mustered up the energy to push Mizu away, yelling, "What. The. Hell? Are you trying to kill me?"

Mizu laughed, having succeeded, "No, I just used the water to flush the blood out of your lungs since I couldn't bend it out. I told you it might be painful. I'm sorry I had to do that..."

Resshin glared for a moment, but then sighed, and lay down in the blood covered dirt, too tired to care that her clothes were getting messy, "Thanks I guess..." she muttered, unable to really speak.

Akumu yipped happily, and trotted over to Resshin, licking her face affectionately.

Resshin responded immidiately, "Ah! Damn it! Akumu, stop... your nose is cold!"

She pushed her pet off of her, and sat up, embarrassed, "Dumb mutt."

Mizu sighed in relief, and turned to Damion, "Thanks for the help. That only scared me a lot," she said sarcastically, and then let out another sigh of relief.

Alex watched as Resshin dropped to ground. "Is this what I've done to the girl? I know I came at her hard but I know it couldn't have been that hard. I did hold back a little so I didn't kill her." Alex thought about their fight so long ago hoping he wasn't the cause of this.

"Why was I born with this curse. The curse of a Firebender. Someone who can only hurt or frighten with their bending." He said under his breath as he let out a deep breath shooting flames from his nose.

He suddenly calmed down knowing someone might have saw him and didn't want to draw attention. It was enough that he might have hurt someone but for the others to know it was him could be bad for him.

ShadoWolfDemon

Live Without Warning
"Uhm guys?" Resshin asked, "If you don't mind. I kinda want to sleep...really, I'm okay now..."

Mizu looked at Resshin doubtfully for a moment, and then nodded, and walked away, motioning for the others to follow...however, it seemed Alex stayed behind, lost in his own thoughts.

Resshin sighed, and shrugged him off. She didn't need his sympathy. Resshin patted Akumu on his head, and lay back down with a sigh. She closed her eyes, and let the sun soak into her dirt and blood covered skin. It was then she heard Alex mutter to himself:

"Why was I born with this curse. The curse of a Firebender. Someone who can only hurt or frighten with their bending." He said under his breath as he let out a deep breath shooting flames from his nose.

Resshin sat up slowly, seeing the traces of fire from his nose. She furrowed her brows for a moment, and then sighed, "Yo flame-boy. Just so you know, you didn't do that to me...not even you could do that to me...only one person could damage me so much...and all you did was burn my hands, so don't flatter yourself by thinking you were capable of doing this much damage to me. Only I can beat myself up this much. I won't allow it from anyone else."

With that, Resshin flopped back down, and closed her eyes again. She realized she had said too much only after it slipped out of her mouth. Damn. He would ask...

Resshin sat up slowly, seeing the traces of fire from his nose. She furrowed her brows for a moment, and then sighed, "Yo flame-boy. Just so you know, you didn't do that to me...not even you could do that to me...only one person could damage me so much...and all you did was burn my hands, so don't flatter yourself by thinking you were capable of doing this much damage to me. Only I can beat myself up this much. I won't allow it from anyone else."

It made Alex feel better knowing that he didn't do that to her but angry at her comment, "Well it's good to know that I didn't cause that to you. And for the that comment about me not causing much damage to you. Don't foget when it happened you didn't even realize that you were an Earhtbender until it was too late."

He sat down a good distance from her relaxing as well, "You can believe me or not but I did holf back that fight. Think about it all I had to do was shock you and it would have been over." He began thinking about that horrible day and what Ozai forced him to do, "Besides I didn't want to fight you but I had no choice. You wouldn't understand if I told you." He covered face with his right hand as way of him to stop thinking about it.

"You sure know how to keep a gurdge, huh? Earthbenders are stubborn people if you ask me. I apologized for something I didn't want to do and yet you still hate me. Or is this just a female thing." He looked over at her and Akumu, "So how excatly did you do that to yourself anyway? It sounds pretty stupid to hurt yourself in that kind of way." He looked back up at the sky and awaited her response.

Last edited:

ShadoWolfDemon

Live Without Warning
"You can believe me or not but I did holf back that fight. Think about it all I had to do was shock you and it would have been over." He began thinking about that horrible day and what Ozai forced him to do, "Besides I didn't want to fight you but I had no choice. You wouldn't understand if I told you." He covered face with his right hand as way of him to stop thinking about it.

"No, I believe you. I'm not stupid. Why do you think I'm as good as I am now? The only good thing that came out of that day was the motivation. Now I know I can beat you," she smirked, knowing she was talking big, "But, not now, not after that anyway...ugh, I still feel woozy, but I don't want anymore water down my throat...that was nasty. I'm crossing drowning off the 'Ways I Want to Die' list. Damn, that hurt."

Akumu whined, and nosed Resshin.

"I was kidding boy, calm it down."

"You sure know how to keep a gurdge, huh? Earthbenders are stubborn people if you ask me. I apologized for something I didn't want to do and yet you still hate me. Or is this just a female thing." He looked over at her and Akumu, "So how excatly did you do that to yourself anyway? It sounds pretty stupid to hurt yourself in that kind of way." He looked back up at the sky and awaited her response.

"Well, what do you expect? I'm not about to fogive you when my only motivation was to beat you to a bloody pulp. Or even if I have forgiven you, it doesn't mean I have to like you now do I? Besides, you've got Akiko hanging over you like a puppet," Resshin laughed, "So why should I even waste my time when I know I'm never going to change? Don't trust anyone. That's my rule..."

Akumu whined again, but this time looked over at Alex. Resshin was obviously very hurt in more than one way.

"As to why I hurt myself?" she asked, "Yeah, it is pretty stupid. Its been called obsession by some people, but stupid or crazy is probably more like it. I'd call it...a thirst or something like that. If I told you, 'you wouldn't understand,'" she imitated him at the end bitterly, "What ********." she muttered to herself.

Akumu continued to whine, hating every moment of Resshin's attitude. He looked over at Alex again, and back to Resshin who was now laying back down, looking at the clouds...

"No, I believe you. I'm not stupid. Why do you think I'm as good as I am now? The only good thing that came out of that day was the motivation. Now I know I can beat you," she smirked, knowing she was talking big, "But, not now, not after that anyway...ugh, I still feel woozy, but I don't want anymore water down my throat...that was nasty. I'm crossing drowning off the 'Ways I Want to Die' list. Damn, that hurt."

Alex let out a small laugh at her comment and had to gross her out a bit, "You know the bad part about her using that water? That's the same water she uses when she fight. So yea you taste whatever she hit with it. And earlier she was slicing Firebenders up. Never gonna let her heal me that way." Alex watched Akumu and Reshhin, "You little wolfbat seems to worry about you alot. You should listen to it you know."

"Well, what do you expect? I'm not about to fogive you when my only motivation was to beat you to a bloody pulp. Or even if I have forgiven you, it doesn't mean I have to like you now do I? Besides, you've got Akiko hanging over you like a puppet," Resshin laughed, "So why should I even waste my time when I know I'm never going to change? Don't trust anyone. That's my rule..."

"Beating me to a bloody pulp doesn't sound to healthy for me." He stated thinking about it and feeling a chill run down his spine, "And for Akiko I think she had a pretty rough past and I'm here for her if she needs me. Doesn't everyone need that. I mean I'm there for you if you think about it." He stood up and dusted his pants, "I keep you going to be a better Earthbender is what I'm getting at. Even though it is going to hurt me it's nice to know that you think about me all the time." He grinned at her putting his hands behind his head.

"As to why I hurt myself?" she asked, "Yeah, it is pretty stupid. Its been called obsession by some people, but stupid or crazy is probably more like it. I'd call it...a thirst or something like that. If I told you, 'you wouldn't understand,'" she imitated him at the end bitterly, "What ********." she muttered to herself.

Akumu continued to whine, hating every moment of Resshin's attitude. He looked over at Alex again, and back to Resshin who was now laying back down, looking at the clouds...

He knew what she was doing and just went with it, "I probably wouldn't understand you but I'm here if you want to talk. Even though you don't like me just picture me as another person or you could close your eyes when you talk to me." He watched Akumu get worried about Resshin again, "You must have really hurt yourself for him to act that way."

Hotshot

Alex watched as Resshin dropped to ground. "Is this what I've done to the girl? I know I came at her hard but I know it couldn't have been that hard. I did hold back a little so I didn't kill her." Alex thought about their fight so long ago hoping he wasn't the cause of this.

He suddenly calmed down knowing someone might have saw him and didn't want to draw attention. It was enough that he might have hurt someone but for the others to know it was him could be bad for him.

Tanah's ears perked up at Alex's voice. He pondered the Firebenders words for a few moments...thinking them through one at a time.

"So, it seems that nobody's happy with their type of Bending," he muttered, leaning against a tree.

He knew what she was doing and just went with it, "I probably wouldn't understand you but I'm here if you want to talk. Even though you don't like me just picture me as another person or you could close your eyes when you talk to me." He watched Akumu get worried about Resshin again, "You must have really hurt yourself for him to act that way."

"You could pretend he was me!" Tanah suggested, strolling forward between the Fire and Earthbenders, "Look, Alex, I'll even teach you a few jokes so you can sound like me too! That way, Resshin won't have so much of a problem with talking to ya!"

Then Tanah leaned in closer to Alex and whispered, "She even giggled at one of my jokes! See? There's a first time for everything! You know, she may even get to liking you around!"

"After all," Tanah continued, motioning towards Akiko, "You're the ladies' man!"

ShadoWolfDemon

Live Without Warning

"You could pretend he was me!" Tanah suggested, strolling forward between the Fire and Earthbenders, "Look, Alex, I'll even teach you a few jokes so you can sound like me too! That way, Resshin won't have so much of a problem with talking to ya!"

Resshin raised an eyebrow at the appearence of Tanah, but shrugged. It didn't matter to her anyway...

"Please, do not teach anyone anymore of your jokes. One comic relief is enough..." Resshin sighed, and rolled over onto her side, propping her head on her arm and looking at Akumu, who was still worried, "Aye boy, its okay. I'm just talking to them...if I were trying to kill them...then we'd have a problem..."

Akumu yipped at Resshin somewhat angrilly. Couldn't she tell he was worried about her? Snorting, the Wolfbat walked away from the three benders...Resshin was just...impossible...

Resshin sighed and sat up, watching the Wolfbat walk away, "So now you've given up on me too boy?" she muttered under her breath.

She sighed again, and collapsed back onto the ground.

"Alright, I'll talk. But if I come off as crazy, I don't blame you for thinking it. During my...travels in the Earth Kingdom," she said carefully. She had almost concidered using the words 'Exile to the Earth Kingdom,' but quickly realised that she might be offended Tanah by saying that...

"I came across this," she said, holding up her right hand which had a bracelet on it, "It has unreadable characters on it as you can see. Its a language that was unknown to the world. It was from an ancient Airbending refuge that I stumbled upon in the Earth Kingdom. Anyway, curiosity ate away at me until I decided I would learn how to read it. I went back to the refuge, and studied the Airbending scriptures until I could make sense of them...and then I understood what the bracelet had on it...instructions for secret bending techniques. It has stuff for every element. I assume it was for the Avatar, but since he was long gone at that point...I took advantage of it by learning the Earthbending techniques. Remember the stances I was in earlier? The ones that looked like animals? Well, those are the techniques, and they have increadible drawbacks, but at the same time, are so powerful, they could kill anyone. That technique I used on Azula was the newest one I have been working on. It's called 'Shi' meaning 'Death'. Its for killing without a trace basically. The last one I'm going to master is 'Dedoko' meaning 'Origin'. It is the most advanced Earthbending, using the techniques of the original Earthbenders...the Badgermoles..."

Resshin tensed, and sat upright, pointing to Alex, "But I wasn't learning it in the name of killing you. Believe it or not, there are people I hate more. You should feel lucky that I won't waste my time using these techniques on you. I'd rather defeat you without having to almost kill myself. These techniques take a tole on your internal body and spirit. That's why they've been hidden."

storymasterb

Knight of RPGs
Likan stepped behind Resshin.

"Why didn't you tell us this before you nearly died!" he exclaimed "using Bending on that scale... only the Avatar could handle that kind of power! I'm scared of the thing and I'm the Avatar! Give it to me before you kill yourself!"

"Why do you want it?" a voice in his head asked "so you can use that power?"

Shut up," he thought, quelling the voice.

"I'm right," he said "if that "Death" technique nearly killed you, what might "Origin" do? Power comes at a price! You should never have used those skills!" Likan wasn't sure why he was yelling. Maybe it was his Avatar side trying to protect his new friends.

"Or maybe its just your greed..." the voice in his head spoke.

ShadoWolfDemon

Live Without Warning

"Why didn't you tell us this before you nearly died!" he exclaimed "using Bending on that scale... only the Avatar could handle that kind of power! I'm scared of the thing and I'm the Avatar! Give it to me before you kill yourself!"

"I'm right," he said "if that "Death" technique nearly killed you, what might "Origin" do? Power comes at a price! You should never have used those skills!" Likan wasn't sure why he was yelling. Maybe it was his Avatar side trying to protect his new friends.

"Just because you're the Avatar, doesn't mean you can handle it any better than I can!" Resshin snapped, standing up, "I know more about this than you. These techniques could kill you. It doesn't matter who you are. There is a reason they were sealed away. Now that you're here, and have the power to stop this war and bring peace, you really want to throw that all away by killing youself? I may not have a side in this war, but I'm not going to be responsible for killing the dreams of a lot of innocent people. Prove to me that you can handle this power, and I'll give it to you. Until then, its mine. Plus, I'm the only one who can read this. It may be in an ancient Airbending language, however, the language was unique to the spot I found it in. You'll missread something, and preform something wrong, and die. I've been doing this for years, I have everything masted but two of them... I know how to deal with the pain and damage it comes with. Besides, if I die, I'll have no regrets about it."

storymasterb

Knight of RPGs
"You said yourself it was for the Avatar!" Likan yelled "that bracelet might be what I need to beat Ozai! You can't deny me that power if I need it to save this world!" Resshin turned away from him.

"Listen to me!" he screamed. When she didn't answer he stormed away before sitting by a stream.

"Girls!" he screamed, sending a blade of air slicing through the stream "I can't understand them! She doesn't get it, I need those skills! They might be the only way for me to beat Ozai!" Nothing answered him as he breathed deeply.

"Forget this," he muttered "I'm practicing Waterbending. Although it would help if someone gave me that bracelet!" He tore off his robe and leapt into the water, slowly swimming. He felt the water pushing against him and stood up.

"How do I do this?" he muttered. He focused on the stream, all of the currents flowing through it, every tiny atom of water. Slowly he willed the water to move. A thin tendril of pure water rose into the air as Likan slowly moved.

"Now to try attacking with it," he said, sharply moving. The water simply dropped into the stream.

"How do they do this!" he screamed, stalking out of the water and pulling his robe back on. He walked away, trying to find Mizu or Damion.

ShadoWolfDemon

Live Without Warning
((OOC: storymasterb, try not to control the actions of other characters. Resshin would have probably reacted rather than walk away cuz her character is pretty short tempered. Either way, I don't mind this time, but you know *shrugs*))

"Girls!" he screamed, sending a blade of air slicing through the stream "I can't understand them! She doesn't get it, I need those skills! They might be the only way for me to beat Ozai!" Nothing answered him as he breathed deeply.

Resshin could hear him from the river, and let out a frustrated sigh, "I knew I shouldn't have said anything. And not getting it? Dear god, he doesn't understand either. Maybe it was made for the Avatar, but there's no way he can handle it with his attitude..." she grumbled, "He'll just kill himself, and at least his life is worth something...unlike my pathetic exuse for one..."

She continued to grumble like that, away from the group, not caring who heard her or not, "I don't care who he is. He's still human, and no better at bending than the rest of us."

--
"How do I do this?" he muttered. He focused on the stream, all of the currents flowing through it, every tiny atom of water. Slowly he willed the water to move. A thin tendril of pure water rose into the air as Likan slowly moved.

"Now to try attacking with it," he said, sharply moving. The water simply dropped into the stream.

"How do they do this!" he screamed, stalking out of the water and pulling his robe back on. He walked away, trying to find Mizu or Damion.

Mizu laughed at his attempt, but was slightly impressed, "Not too bad for your first try," she said, "But in order to waterbend, you have to think clearly. Calm down before you start. In fact, I'll show you a Waterbending metitation. Its a form, but if you breathe right, it will calm you down."

Mizu got into a loose stance, and motioned for Likan to follow the movements, "Waterbending is a form of defensive fighting, so its not something aggressive. Its more similar to Airbending in that regard. My style of fighting is only different because I'm experienced enough to make it work. If you want to learn aggressive Waterbending, you have to start from the basics."

ShadoWolfDemon

Live Without Warning
((OOC: storymasterb, try not to control the actions of other characters. Resshin would have probably reacted rather than walk away cuz her character is pretty short tempered. Either way, I don't mind this time, but you know *shrugs*))

Resshin could hear him from the river, and let out a frustrated sigh, "I knew I shouldn't have said anything. And not getting it? Dear god, he doesn't understand either. Maybe it was made for the Avatar, but there's no way he can handle it with his attitude..." she grumbled, "He'll just kill himself, and at least his life is worth something...unlike my pathetic exuse for one..."

She continued to grumble like that, away from the group, not caring who heard her or not, "I don't care who he is. He's still human, and no better at bending than the rest of us."

--

Mizu laughed at his attempt, but was slightly impressed, "Not too bad for your first try," she said, "But in order to waterbend, you have to think clearly. Calm down before you start. In fact, I'll show you a Waterbending metitation. Its a form, but if you breathe right, it will calm you down."

Mizu got into a loose stance, and motioned for Likan to follow the movements, "Waterbending is a form of defensive fighting, so its not something aggressive. Its more similar to Airbending in that regard. My style of fighting is only different because I'm experienced enough to make it work. If you want to learn aggressive Waterbending, you have to start from the basics."

( gonna introduce a new character and a old one )

"So you let them get away Princess Azula?" A femal voice asked sounding very angry, "I should have known better than to send you after him. Someone you loved once." She growled in Azula's face.

"How dare you talk to me like that. I am The Princess of The Fire Nation. You should mind your tongue!" Azula snapped back getting in her face.

"Right you are The Princess but your Father put me in charge now. I was told to get the job done no matter what. So I advize you to step down before you get hurt." She snarled surprising Azula, "I didn't want to hurt you when you and Alex were together but now he's not here to protect you." The female Firebender signaled for her troops to come with her. She had a small army of about 6 but also had the one Sokka called Combustion Man.

They all got into a Fire Nation tank and headed for the group, "Alex why did come to me fighting you?" She asked as the tank strolled along.

---------

"I'm sorry Tanah but I don't think she will ever like me," Alex sighed putting his head down, "She still has this grudge about something I forced to do to her a long time ago." He patted Tanah on his back, "No thanks for the jokes either. I think I'll just stay me." Alex walked back to the spot where he was with Akiko and found his shirt putting it back on.

"We should head out for the North Pole soon." He thought as he went looking for Mizu to talk it over with her, "If the Avatar must learn Waterbending first there should be a master who can teach him." He kept going finding her with Mizu and the Avatar together.

Shinxy

isnotamorningperson.
OOC: Wow. So. Many. Posts.

Yeah, Akiko is a...well, I won't say the word. xP

Akiko watched as Resshin coughed up the blood. She was scared. Scared that that would happen to someone and especially scared that it could happen to any one of them if they got seriously hurt. Usually the color red was comforting, something she was used to, but the blood was a dark crimson, and she was afraid now. Afraid of that color.

When she heard Resshin's remark about her and Alex, she could feel the old temper flare up. "For your information, Resshin, I'm not 'hanging over him', we are just really, really good friends and he is the only other Firebender that I feel comfortable with. Plus, he's teaching me."

Then a flash came through her head.

"There's fire...coming...this way...I have to hide! if they find me..."

OOC: Bell just rang. Laterz.

Hotshot

Resshin raised an eyebrow at the appearence of Tanah, but shrugged. It didn't matter to her anyway...

"Please, do not teach anyone anymore of your jokes. One comic relief is enough..." Resshin sighed, and rolled over onto her side, propping her head on her arm and looking at Akumu, who was still worried, "Aye boy, its okay. I'm just talking to them...if I were trying to kill them...then we'd have a problem..."

"Heh, I knew you'd say something like that..." Tanah smirked, "Anyway, I suppose Alex doesn't have it in him to be a comedian anyway. He's too serious!"

"Whoa, slow down, Mr. Avatar," Tanah exclaimed, "You don't want to get her mad..."

"I'm sorry Tanah but I don't think she will ever like me," Alex sighed putting his head down, "She still has this grudge about something I forced to do to her a long time ago." He patted Tanah on his back, "No thanks for the jokes either. I think I'll just stay me." Alex walked back to the spot where he was with Akiko and found his shirt putting it back on.

"Yeah, you're probably right," Tanah chuckled, "I guess you aren't as good with the ladies as I thought, huh? Ah, well, I guess I'll go see how she's doing..."

-------------------------

Tanah walked quietly up to the infuriated Resshin, and said, "Um, Resshin, so...you wanna talk about it? I mean, sometimes it helps to talk things through..."