• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The B/W Scramble Challenge Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charoshi

Charmander is best
Magikot - take a Woobat that has to evolve before Burgh's gym or it can't evolve at all

Sponge

@ magikot take a Basculin. It must know the moves Aqua Tail, Bite, Soak, Mud Shot (egg move) It must also be the basculin that is uncommon to your game. (In your case the blue one)

I hope I did that right? If not I can change my suggesion a bit.

Grassmen

Novice Breeder
Magikot, take a Yamask. It can only evolve after a battle in which your entire team has their ability changed to Mummy (I.e. let them hit Yamask to take on Mummy, then spread it through your entire team of 6 by hitting it).

Hopefully that's a somewhat original idea :p

magikot

~Cottone - Switcheroo and Endeavor. Evolves to Whimsicott after defeating 5 wild Cryogonal without using STAB moves. (Does this restriction include grass type support moves like Leech Seed?)

~ Woobat - Evolves to Swoobat before fighting Burgh or it can't evolve at all.

~Basculin - Blue version. Aqua Tail, Bite, Mud Shot, Soak

~Yamask - Evolves to Confragigus after spreading mummy to whole team in a battle.

2 more!!

Jinglefruit

Mad hatter
@Magikot, Take an Audino, it may not learn any moves that have higher than base 70 att. Moves that have -- power like grass knot are allowed. Must catch it before entering Nimbasa city. ~ No waiting to get a level 30 one later in game.

Icing Sugar

@Magikot: catch the fire elemental monkey that appears in the pinwheel forest and don't evolve it if it doesn't solo the 6th gym :p

I'm loving this thread so far :D

Last edited:

montreeck

I'd like to try this after my first run-through of White.

No IV or Egg moves, please.

And I'll start with one:

Stunfisk- Must not have any either electric or ground moves. Can't use surf in battle either.

I'll try this. Black, please. Egg Moves aren't preferable, but I will accept them most of the time.

Montreeck, take something. It must be the first Pokemon you encounter after five Audino or Excadrill in a row. That Pokemon must solo N's Reshiram.

Monochromatic

A.k.a: Nemo
Oh long-named one, take Vanillite.

It must solo 5 Cryogonals in Twist Mountain before turning level 30 to evolve into Vanillish. It must solo Brycen to evolve into Vanilluxe. It may not be used against Drayden. It may not learn Mirror Shot or Flash Cannon until the Elite Four. Otherwise, this would be too easy >.<

Charoshi

Charmander is best
Montreeck - take a Crygonal caught in any season other than Winter

gyaradosuseddragonrage! - take a gothitelle, catch it as a Gothitelle on Route 9

montreeck

Alright so now I have a:
Stunfisk- Only one type of STAB with no attacking surf
First Pokemon found after Five Audino/Excadrill. Must solo N's Reshiram
Cryogenal that isn't caught in Winter.

Sounds pretty hard so far. This'll be fun!

KnightofRawr

Don't underestimate
@montreeck: A Scraggy that can't evolve until after the 8th gym
@gyaradosuseddragonrage!: A Larvestia that hatches from the egg given on Route 18, it can evolve when possible.

Snipehsheep

Scottish American
Montreeck, A Axew That can only use Guillotine and stat boosting/support moves. (Excluding getting to the level you learn it) Can evolve after defeating 2 pokemon in a row with guillotine without missing. Can evolve into haxxorus after defeating any elite 4 member with only guillotine.

Charoshi

Charmander is best
123jeffrey - Which version? Well anyway, use Archen. Evolve it once you can beat a Gym Leaders Pokemon while it is less then half health going in

Grassmen

Novice Breeder
123jeffrey, catch a Cottonee and trade it for the Petilil in Nacrene City. The Petill you receive can evolve only after fulfiling these three conditions;

1. Cure your entire team of status problems using Aromatherapy. All status problems must be picked up in a single battle. This must be done once.
2. Leech Seed a Fire/Poison/Flying/Bug/Ice type of Petilil's level or higher and reduce their health completely, without switching, using any items, or any offensive attacks of your own. This must be done once.
3. As a Petilil, she can never have the highest level in your party (joint-highest is OK). If at any time she becomes the highest, you must level up all others in your party until she becomes the lowest levelled member, before she can be used again.
(These probably sound harder than it is, I didn't want to make it impossible for you :p )

Once Petilil evolves, you can do whatever you like with Lilligant's level and moves (if you wanted to get rid of Aromatherapy and/or Leech Seed, for example :) )

Stardust .

@magikot, take a Axew. It can only evolve after soloing the 8th Gym, and while knowing Dragon Dance. It must solo Marshal of the Elite Four. It can evolve any time after doing the Gym requirement

Zhanton

le quant-à-soi
@123jeffrey; Take a Foonguss. It can evolve into an Amoonguss only after soloing a gym leader of your choice :)

@gyaradosuseddragonrage; Take a Purrloin. It can evolve into a Liepard after it beats at least two of Skyla's Pokemon singlehandedly. It must never forget Assist. Have fun with that.

Deesturbed

Unfortunately I have no current plans to restart my game or buy a new one. However, I like this idea a lot and I'd like to incorporate it into my game in some way. I would like an Elite Four challenge team if possible ;)

Or some other challenge if you can think of one :3

Edit: I understand that this is for new teams starting the game, but I hope you will allow this exception.

Status
Not open for further replies.