• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The B/W Scramble Challenge Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charoshi

Charmander is best
A team for an Elite Challenge eh? Well, can't say you didn't ask for it :p

Deesturbed - Solosis/Gothita, which ever is your exclusive evolve either of them only after beating one of Grimsley's dark types, and than it can't evolve again.

Jessie_James

I have returned!
Ok I'm gonna prepare this one as well, this weekend black is my game starter is your call I'm ready to go

elorasheppard

Ok I'm gonna prepare this one as well, this weekend black is my game starter is your call I'm ready to go

take oshawott: its only STAB move is water gun

eatingleg4peanut

Master Trainer
oshawott, cannot turn into dewott until level 35 then samurott at level 36. Can learn moves up until water gun but after that can only learn moves through TM's.

Charoshi

Charmander is best
Alrighty Jessie_James, I shall give you a Woobat. Evolve it before the 3rd gym, or never at all.

Kalosian

So long
Jessie_James, take an Axew, must solo the 8th gym before it may evolve.

~Cottone - Switcheroo and Endeavor. Evolves to Whimsicott after defeating 5 wild Cryogonal without using STAB moves. (Does this restriction include grass type support moves like Leech Seed?)
Not sure if you will see this, but anyway, Grass type support moves are allowed to be used.

Last edited:

Jessie_James

I have returned!
ok will do, Axew is gonna be awhile lol

Oshawott, Wootbat and Axew (sounds like my import game all over again lol) thanks guys

Grassmen

Novice Breeder
Jessie_James, take a Litwick. It must have Flame Body, and must use this to burn 5 foes before it can evolve. If Litwick faints at any time, the counter is reset and another 5 foes have to be burnt under Flame Body. Evolution from Lampent to Chandelure is only allowed if Lampent can defeat 3 Jellicent by itself.

Good luck :)

(Well) Then

It's Lesson Time!
Jessie James, take a larvesta

No restrictions on larvesta, since it takes a but-load of a time to evolve anyway and learns moves of badness until it evolves.

Avion

The Anomaly
Ok I've been waiting for this forum to appear I would like to start a challenge in white. Please no IVs, egg moves, or tepig line. Thanks

elorasheppard

@ avion take deerling. it can only evolve if it beats the 7th gym (brycen) by itself

elorasheppard

Krishnath

Dragon Lord
Avion: Pick Oshawott as your starter, but it may not use any water type moves until after you beat the E4. This also holds true for its evolutions.

Avion

The Anomaly
wow Litwick is gunna hurt.
Only two more and I'm off to start my journey.

Swanna - Jolly Nature
Deerling - Must solo Brycen to evolve
Litwick - Must be 60+ by 8th gym
Oshawott - Not allowed to use any water moves till after elite 4
-
-

Last edited:

smartie

Ooh I'm sorry, Litwick can evolve. My first plan was different, but then I changed my mind but forgot to change. He can evolve whenever you want.

Avion

The Anomaly
ah ok, thanks. that was kind of scaring the the heck out of me. it'll still be hard though, that's a high level, should be fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.