• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The B/W Scramble Challenge Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Avion take a Timid natured Bouffalant that can only have Head Charge as its Physical move. You are allowed to use TM's so it can actually learn something Special.

Jessie_James

I have returned!
Oshawott (only water gun as stab move and not evolve til 35 to 2nd stage)
Litwick (with flame body 5 fores burned, 2nd stage must defeat 3 Jellicant before final stage)
Axew (8th gym soloed before evolution)
Larvista (That's gonna be a long time to get)
Woobat (evolve by gym 3 if failed, don't evolve at all)

Thanks, hmm Avion you may take a Scraggy and keep it til you reach E4 and beat one of then go to Scrafty

smartie

Jessie, I think you need one more poke so I'll give you an Unfezant which must remain a Pidove untill lvl 35.

Jessie_James

I have returned!
lol ok birds and fire for me

Hmm, take Yamask must be 45 before evolution to 2nd smartie if your involved :p

@ Avion, Have youself a Stunfisk. The only moves it's allowed to use throughout the whole journey are Endure, Discharge, Flail and Fissure. Also, it must KO one Elite four member of your choice's team completely using its STAB moves.
If you don't mind me dictating, it must have the nickname FartJuice. The last one's not obligatory.

Jessie_James

I have returned!
>.> not really a nice nickname at all dude come on

Avion

The Anomaly
I appreciate the suggestion Proby3 but I already have six. Thanks to you all and I am now off to start my challenge.

Swanna - Jolly Nature
Deerling - Must solo Brycen to evolve
Litwick - Must be 60+ by 8th gym
Oshawott - Not allowed to use any water moves till after elite 4
Bouffalant - Timid, Only head charge as a physical move
Scraggy - Can only evolve after I've beaten one of the elite 4

Deesturbed

My Elite Four challenge team so far:

Gothita - Can evolve one time after beating a dark type of Grimsley's(Cannot evolve again)
Heatmot - Cannot learn any Fire-Type damage dealing moves

Sponge

@Deesturbed Take a Ferroseed, can only evolve after defeating Marshall's Throh and Sawk on it's own (with no other pokemon to help it) Conkeldurr & Mienshao may be beaten whatever way you want.

montreeck

Alright so I have:
Stunfisk with only one stab type and no attacking surf
Cryoganal that cant be caught in winter
First Pokemon after five audinos or excadrills
A scraggy that can't evolve until after the eigth gym
Axes that can't evolve until getting guillotine to kill two pokemon in a row. It's only attacking move may be guillotine (until it evolves? I'm not sure). To evolve into haxorus it must use guillotine to ko something in the E4.

Alright guys I need one more. Oh and btw: no hydreigon or larvesta line please.

Last edited:

Stardust .

I'll take a Black Scramble. Will be able to trade over from White. I will take 6 (including my starter) from Striaton City..

Just dont give me troll pokemon/sets, like Haxorus Special only, Stunfisk etc.

Icing Sugar

@Stardust: have a jolly Tympole with only 2 attacks that deal damage and they can ONLY be special attacks. It can evolve only after soloing a gym (it doesn't matter which one).

Last edited:

Zhanton

le quant-à-soi
@Stardust; Take a Maractus. It must know at least three Grass type attacks.

@montreeck; Take a Druddigon. It must know Dragon Rage as it's only Dragon type attack :p

smartie

@Stardust: Take a Serperior. It must have leer at all time and may only evolve into Serperior after the 7th gym.

Charoshi

Charmander is best
Stardust - Enjoy yourself a Cubchoo that can't evolve until it beats Brycen's Beartic

elorasheppard

stardust take a sandile. It cannot learn dark attacking moves

Charoshi

Charmander is best
Reuniclus for you, chimecho_guy. Make sure it sweeps Marshall (If you are okay with that restriction, if not enjoy a fantastic pokemon with no restrictions.)

GalladeRocks

Son of a Beach
Alright, I'll take the White team challenge. Hit me with your best shot, punks!

Oh, and chimecho guy: Patrat. It can only evolve when it can single-handedly defeat Lenora's Watchog.

Status
Not open for further replies.