• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The B/W Scramble Challenge Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orton155

Pokemon Enthusiast
Alder doesn't have a surfer, but whatever. Surf isn't required to beat the game

Take a Cottonee. You can only evolve it once it solos Burgh's entire team AND once it learns Charm (which you are never allowed to delete)

Also, I forgot to say earlier. Alder asked for no type overlaps and he/she wants a serperior and you have recommended cottonee. Maybe you can recommend a surfer instead because he/she will need that to get an axew for a haxorus.

Last edited:

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker
Also, I forgot to say earlier. Alder asked for no type overlaps and he/she wants a serperior and you have recommended cottonee. Maybe you can recommend a surfer instead because he/she will need that to get an axew for a haxorus.

Actually, it was me who gave him Cottonee. So, if he doesn't accept, I'll change it for Serperior:

@Alder, take a Snivy. It must solo Burgh's team to evolve into Servine. It must then solo two out of Brycen's three Pokemon to evolve into Serperior. It must always know Leaf Tornado.

Orton155

Pokemon Enthusiast
Actually, it was me who gave him Cottonee. So, if he doesn't accept, I'll change it for Serperior:

@Alder, take a Snivy. It must solo Burgh's team to evolve into Servine. It must then solo two out of Brycen's three Pokemon to evolve into Serperior. It must always know Leaf Tornado.

Ahhh, im so sorry, I forgot to add in an extra quote. Ill add that in now so it makes a bit more sense.

Alder

Come at me bro
You guys are terrible hehe. So far I have:

Unfezant
watchog
Haxorus
Serperior
Darmanitan
Musharna

I have no idea how I'm going to do this, but I think I'm going to try.

PROBLEM:
Watchog and Unfezant are both Normal-type. I hate Watchog, but I also hate Unfezant's restrictions...someone pick one to replace, and replace, please!

SURFER TIME!

Alder, take a Tympole. Its attack and special attack stats must always be exactly the same, so EVs need to be looked at for you.
The moves it uses must always have 100% accuracy.
No evolution restrictions.

Orton155

Pokemon Enthusiast
You guys are terrible hehe. So far I have:

Unfezant
watchog
Haxorus
Serperior
Darmanitan
Musharna

I have no idea how I'm going to do this, but I think I'm going to try.

PROBLEM:
Watchog and Unfezant are both Normal-type. I hate Watchog, but I also hate Unfezant's restrictions...someone pick one to replace, and replace, please!

I'll swap mine even though I don't think anyone has taken one of my patrat scrambles yet in this thread I was hoping you would be the first :p. Anyway, you need a water type but no way I am making it easy. Take a tympole (was going to be basculin but you can't catch one till you get surf). It must solo burgh's gym just to evolve into a palpitoad and for a seismitoad it must skyla's gym. It cannot learn any moves that have a type advantage over those two gyms leaders until it has defeated both of them and you are limited to one water type move, one ground type move and any other two moves.

Last edited:

rk9growlithe

The Arcanine Trainer
I'll try an Elite4 white scramble:
No shiny, iv, or ev restrictions.

Cicero

Ok, I've been reading through this thread for a while and I'm feeling insane enough to do it. I don't want to reset my game so an E4 challenge please :3 I haven't actually become Champion yet either so doing this as my first try will be interesting, to say the least.
No IV or egg move stuff though.

Edit: playing Black version.

Last edited:
Growlithe, Take a Braviary. It can only use TM/HM moves
Cicero, also take a Braviary but you cannot evolve it from Rufflet until you have obtained the Relic Crown

Last edited:

Cicero

Um I forgot to mention I'm on Black which means no Braviary, unfortunately :( I'll use Vullaby instead.

1 - Vullaby, cannot evolve until relic crown is found, (uh oh)
2 -
3 -
4 -
5 -
6 -

Last edited:

Khybon

Rub My Belly?
Cicero take a Poliwrath> It must be caught in a Poke Ball and have all HM Moves

Or If you havent beaten the game yet. Take a Drillbur. It may not evolve until it solos Marshalls Thro and Sawk and it Must know Bulldoze and Hone Claws

Last edited:

AgentBonkers

Pipe Dream
Cicero - If you're up for it, take an Audino that is TM taught Sunny Day and Solarbeam. Other two moves up to you...

Cicero

Mkay, thanks V_V

1 - Mandibuzz, must not evolve from Vullaby until Relic crown is found
2 - Poliwrath, must be caught in a Pokeball, have all HM moves
3 - Audino, TM taught Sunny Day and Solarbeam
4 -
5 -
6 -

Last edited:

Alder

Come at me bro
rk9growlithe, you can have a Ferrothorn that must always have Pin Missile.

Cicero, have a Zebstrika that can't learn any attacks that aren't Electric or Normal type.

Status
Not open for further replies.