• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The B/W Scramble Challenge Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

LexSuicune

Feraligatr Master
Alright, I'll take the White team challenge. Hit me with your best shot, punks!

Alright, here's your first Pokemon GalladeRocks

Bisharp
Name: Hokko
Moveset:
  • Iron Head
  • Shadow Claw
  • Hone Claws
  • Guillotine

Pawniard can only evolve if he manages to SOLO Skyla's gym, he must be the first Pokemon in your party from the moment you get him.

Charoshi

Charmander is best
GalladeRocks - have yourself a Foongus. Must be one of the ones interacted with on Route 6, and it can not evolve until it beats one of the Amoonguss intractable with on Route 10.

Also, I really need to catch myself up with your fic. My disappear from the forums for a few months caused me to fall behind xD

Araleon

Chill
chimecho guy - Take a Tepig as your starter (opposite gender as you), it can evolve into Pignite after beating Cress' Panpour. Pignite can only evolve into Emboar if it can solo N in Nimbasa City. It must know Scald. Enjoy!

(if you don't want the restictions, just take Emboar)

GalladeRocks, this is if you can/are willing to trade to give yourself a Deino egg before Lenora.

GalladeRocks - Take a female Deino (who must be hatched from an egg) named Scylla. She can only evolve into Zweilous if she can solo Lenora. To become a Hydreigon, Zeilous must be taught Attract (you can teach her Attract as a Deino).

GalladeRocks

Son of a Beach
Sorry, Araleon, but I don't have trade access except when I borrow my friend's DS, which won't be happening for a while. So now Deino before Gym 2, as cool as it would be.

So far then, my team will be:

Pawniard-Male, named Hokko, moveset Iron Head/Shadow Claw/Hone Claws/Guillotine, can only evolve if he solos Skyla's Gym.
Foongus-Must be interacted with on Route 6, can only evolve when it can beat an Amoonguss on Route 10.

Sounds fun so far!

Last edited:

Monochromatic

A.k.a: Nemo
@ GalladeRocks:

Take a Kilngklang. It may not know any stat-boosting moves and any move with over 50 Base Power, except Hidden Power. It must solo Brycen's Gym to evolve from Klang to Klinklang, which shouldn't be too hard...

GalladeRocks

Son of a Beach
Alright, time to add Klink to the team.

Pawniard-Male, named Hokko, moveset Iron Head/Shadow Claw/Hone Claws/Guillotine, can only evolve if he solos Skyla's Gym.
Foongus-Must be interacted with on Route 6, can only evolve when it can beat an Amoonguss on Route 10.
Klink-Can't know stat-boosting moves or moves with over 50BP sans Hidden Power, can't evolve into Klingklang until it solos Brycen's Gym.

Skibob

BUCKET
GalladeRocks, take a Litwick. Fire Spin and Hex may be his only STAB options. He cannot learn status moves to power up Hex. He can, however, evolve freely.

Last edited:

GalladeRocks

Son of a Beach
Finally, a Pokemon that I actually like a lot! Litwick is on.

Klink-Can't know stat-boosting moves or moves with over 50BP sans Hidden Power, can't evolve into Klingklang until it solos Brycen's Gym.
Litwick-Fire Spin and Hex are only STAB moves, can't learn status moves to power up Hex

Whee, I actually rather like this team. The only thing I ask is not to give me any of the Oshawott, Sewaddle, Sandile, Darumaka, Tynamo, or Axew line, because I just used them on my Black playthrough and want to use some different Pokemon.

Icing Sugar

Alright, here's your first Pokemon GalladeRocks

Bisharp
Name: Hokko
Moveset:
  • Iron Head
  • Shadow Claw
  • Hone Claws
  • Guillotine

Pawniard can only evolve if he manages to SOLO Skyla's gym, he must be the first Pokemon in your party from the moment you get him.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think someone said that trades are forbidden o.o

And that guy is available only after the 7th gym :S

Okay, this seems a bit difficult so far...

1. Vanilluxe (Solo 5 Cryogonal <30 to evolve ->Vanillish, solo Brycen -> Vanilluxe, no Mirror Shot or Flash Cannon before E4)

2. Gothitelle (Catch as Gothitelle at Route 9)

3. Volcarona (Hatched from the Egg, no restrictions)

4. Liepard (Must solo 2 of Skyla's to evolve, must keep Assist)

I need 2 more. Please give me Hydreigon...

/sarcasm

Skibob

BUCKET
Gyarados-etc, I give you a Darmanitan.
Its moveset must be Tackle, Thrash, Swagger, and Fire Fang. If you want to up the ante, give it an Attack-hindering nature (Modest, maybe) and replace Fire Fang with Incinerate. If not, your only annoyance is the moveset.

BW202

Onyx-ceptable!!!
Adamant Darumaka/Darmanitan - Moveset is Tackle, Uproar, Incinerate and any other Special move of your choosing. Darumaka can't evolve until he solos Clay.

elorasheppard

@gallade take Timburr it can only evolve once you have beaten 5 sawks in Pinwheel forest (the fighter you get in the shaking patches). It can evolve to conkeldurr whenever you get another ds :)

Okay, just one more...

1. Vanilluxe (Solo 5 Cryogonal <30 to evolve ->Vanillish, solo Brycen -> Vanilluxe, no Mirror Shot or Flash Cannon before E4)

2. Gothitelle (Catch as Gothitelle at Route 9)

3. Volcarona (Hatched from the Egg, no restrictions)

4. Liepard (Must solo 2 of Skyla's to evolve, must keep Assist)

5. Darmanitan (Tackle/Thrash/Fire Fang/Swagger, no evolution restrictions)

elorasheppard

@gyarados take a woobat. If it tries to evolve before elesa you have to go back to the wellspring cave and catch a new one. (is that too hard?)

Bostian

Ooh, this sounds like fun :D
Mind if I join while I eagerly wait for tomorrow so I can get my game?

I only ask that you don't hit me with egg moves > w<

White version, btw.

Charoshi

Charmander is best
Well, because I'm kind, I'll give you my personal favourite of the new generation. Reuniclus. Nickname it Andrew (Catch a male :p) Enjoy him. :)

poke-lord

Bostian: Catch a Patrat, with no STAB move and can only evolve once it solos Clay

Status
Not open for further replies.