• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The B/W Scramble Challenge Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

AgentBonkers

Pipe Dream
Have a Klink. Cannot evolve into Klang until it solos at least one of Bianca's Pokemon when you fight her on Route 8 (right before Tubeline Bridge). May evolve into Klinklang after soloing one of Cheren's Pokemon on Route 10.

EDIT: Question, do you want restrictions on your other three (Victini, Caracosta, and Serperior)? Or just the "half-scramble"?

thanks, kling added to my planned team :]

as for the other three...um, no moveset restrictions for those, since i've planned those out...which really doesn't leave much, does it? ...but if you (or anyone else i guess) are inclined to think of any besides that, I will accept em, lol

@AgentBonkers

Take a Purrloin. Must know Cut, and can only evolve after soloing Cheren's starter (doesn't matter which battle. It must also know one of the moves that it had when you caught it (don't delete it..ever). It can not learn new moves after level 40.

Thanks for the replacement, Purrloin w/ those restrictions shall be added to my team as well!

...as for the last, i'll take the dual screen sigilyph if no one suggests something else, but i really would prefer something i haven't used to much already...

Last edited:
i'm sorry to be picky guys, but can at least one of either sigilyph or sandile be switched with something else? i used both of those for large parts of my black game (i literally just replaced sigilyph with metagross the other day) and looking to try out something new in white...

Fine you wanna switch, fine. Take an Archeops that cannot evolve from Archen until you have soloed the entire elite 4.

Make your pick

AgentBonkers

Pipe Dream
Fine you wanna switch, fine. Take an Archeops that cannot evolve from Archen until you have soloed the entire elite 4.

Make your pick

hmm, i could breed and trade one in, to have both fossils...to clarify, you mean if i want an evolved archen, would need to solo the entire elite 4, with archen? o.o

hmm, i could breed and trade one in, to have both fossils...to clarify, you mean if i want an evolved archen, would need to solo the entire elite 4, with archen? o.o

Yep. But since you already have an Archen, you can do the same thing with a Rufflet/Vullaby (depending on your version) if you'd like

AgentBonkers

Pipe Dream
Yep. But since you already have an Archen, you can do the same thing with a Rufflet/Vullaby (depending on your version) if you'd like

I think I'll go with archen and just breed the one in my black and send that egg/baby over to the white game...even though i got it in black, didn't use really and i've been curious about how it plays. plus i just did some research, and assuming some careful playing with TMs in between each elite 4, should hopefully be doable without TOO much headache since archen's movepool is quite decent...especially if i do the solo the first time around, when elite 4's levels are lower...

lol, ok, looks like i have my six pokes for my half challenge then :D

DazedMinezumi

Patrat don't exist
1.Linoone- "Furret" Only HM Moves, One being Surf
2.Lileep- "SnakeShard" It can't evolve before soloing Wallace, must evolve at level 40 or it can't evolve at all
3.Zubat- "Bathearst" Can't evolve until Level 40
4.Meditite- "Clonkella" Female, Evolves once it has a Hidden Power Critical Hit. No Psychic Moves until Level 45
5.Luvdisc- "Valentina" Love it with all my heart
6.Cacturne- "Stetson" Only Dark Type Moves

I still............
Need maybe a couple more instructions for what I have to do with Luvdisc
What starter do I choose? Not to use at all. But to determine what starter May will get.

Then I'll start the game. Thanks so much!

Assassin9399

Wanna hug?
1.Linoone- "Furret" Only HM Moves, One being Surf
2.Lileep- "SnakeShard" It can't evolve before soloing Wallace, must evolve at level 40 or it can't evolve at all
3.Zubat- "Bathearst" Can't evolve until Level 40
4.Meditite- "Clonkella" Female, Evolves once it has a Hidden Power Critical Hit. No Psychic Moves until Level 45
5.Luvdisc- "Valentina" Love it with all my heart
6.Cacturne- "Stetson" Only Dark Type Moves

I still............
Need maybe a couple more instructions for what I have to do with Luvdisc
What starter do I choose? Not to use at all. But to determine what starter May will get.

Then I'll start the game. Thanks so much!

I think this is not the Scramble you wanted to post this, this is BW ;) Oh and may will get Blaziken

Mijuwott

Poppstar Sunshine
Can't say i feel safe asking for a pokmeon White team here LS......miju but i'd rather help someone out here.

Mijuwott

Poppstar Sunshine
Don't want to multitask when i have to train up a Caterpie for Misty's gym in LeafGreen
So I'd rather help out someone with their scramble challenge.

woot21

super noob
Don't want to multitask when i have to train up a Caterpie for Misty's gym in LeafGreen
So I'd rather help out someone with their scramble challenge.
When the f*ck did Caterpie stop being a worthless Pokemon? I'm sorry maybe I'm stuck in the old ways, but when was it ever okay to give someone a Magikarp/Caterpie/Weedle/etc.?

woot21 out dawgs

When the f*ck did Caterpie stop being a worthless Pokemon? I'm sorry maybe I'm stuck in the old ways, but when was it ever okay to give someone a Magikarp/Caterpie/Weedle/etc.?

woot21 out dawgs

Because he was like "guys could I please not get something like a Caterpie that has to solo Brock to evolve" so someone gave him a Caterpie that has to solo Misty to evolve

woot21

super noob
Because he was like "guys could I please not get something like a Caterpie that has to solo Brock to evolve" so someone gave him a Caterpie that has to solo Misty to evolve
That still doesn't explain it, or the other person who got a Caterpie/Metapod with evolution restrictions. That is straight up against the rules of the Scramble Challenge.

woot21 out dawgs

Assassin9399

Wanna hug?
That still doesn't explain it, or the other person who got a Caterpie/Metapod with evolution restrictions. That is straight up against the rules of the Scramble Challenge.

woot21 out dawgs

There was no evolution restriction as far as I remember, and he was really asking for it.

AgentBonkers

Pipe Dream
hmm. i think i'm going to be super lame and put off doing this challenge. i'll save the three suggestions, and at some later point, maybe ask for three more and do a full on scramble. for now though, there are just...too many new gen pokemon i'd like to try out lol

bobandbill

Winning Smile
Staff member
Super Mod
Status
Not open for further replies.