• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The B/W Scramble Challenge Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bostian

Reuniclus - A male named Andrew ;o
Patrat - No STAB moves, evolves after soloing Clay
---
---
---
---

Alright, doing good so far :D

Lucario0708

Destiny Combining...
@gyaradosuseddragonrage: catch a female pawniard on route 9 and nickname it queenie, it can only evolve after soloing ALL of the trainers in opelucid city

@bostian: catch an axew at mistralton cave, it can only evolve into fraxure after soloing 5 trainers in twist mountain, and can only evolve into haxorus after soloing every trainer in the 8th gym

I'm thinking about doing this on my black, any suggestions? and no i won't be breeding for egg moves, or trading in pokemon that only come in later

poke-lord

Lucario: Take a Cubchoo no other spec. Enjoy

Bostian

@Lucario
Get a Maractus, it may not learn any damaging grass moves.

Reuniclus - A male named Andrew
Patrat - No STAB moves, evolves after soloing Clay
Scraggy - Evolve after defeating three wild sigilyph
Axew - Frazure after soloing five trainers at Twist Mt, Haxorus after soloing 8th gym trainers
---
---

Last edited:

Skibob

BUCKET
Lucario, take a Lillipup. He may only evolve into Herdier at level 32, and Stoutland upon soloing your gym of choice.

Bostian, take a Purrloin/Liepard. It is not allowed to use STAB moves, and its only attacking moves are TM-taught. It has to solo at least one of the final battle Pokemon.

Lucario0708

Destiny Combining...
prolly can't get cubchoo since it's not winter yet

ok so

Vullaby- Evolve ASAP and must KO one pokemon
Gothitelle- Must be female and know magic room
Maractus- may not learn any damaging grass moves
Lillipup- herdier at l 32, stoutland after soloing a gym
~

need 1 more!

(please be hydreigon, please be hydreigon, please be hydreigon)

Monochromatic

A.k.a: Nemo
@ Lucario0708 Take a Hydreigon. It may only evolve from Deino to Zweilous if all of its EXP is shared with another Pokemon. So it must always be under the influence of an EXP share, either it battles and some other Pokemon gets the EXP, or some other pokemon battles and Deino gets the EXP. It may never hold "Lucky Egg". It may only evolve from Zweilous to Hydreigon if it solos two Elite Four members of your choosing. Enjoy!

Lucario0708

Destiny Combining...
i dont very much like garbodor

and no lucky egg for deino? i'll prolly never be able to evolve it then bwah

Vullaby- Evolve ASAP and must KO one pokemon
Gothitelle- Must be female and know magic room
Maractus- may not learn any damaging grass moves
Lillipup- herdier at l 32, stoutland after soloing a gym
deino- It may only evolve from Deino to Zweilous if all of its EXP is shared with another Pokemon. So it must always be under the influence of an EXP share, either it battles and some other Pokemon gets the EXP, or some other pokemon battles and Deino gets the EXP. It may never hold "Lucky Egg". It may only evolve from Zweilous to Hydreigon if it solos two Elite Four members

this is gonna be tough

Missingno. Master

Poison-type Trainer
Lucario0708, you got a real tough challenge there. I notice you have one slot open so I'll cut you a break. Take a Scolipede. No restrictions. Train it as much as you want, teach it what you want, hell, get it in a trade if you want. You need something to balance out that team.

I'm considering doing this in White version, so fire away. Just don't make me go for egg moves. Nothing too impossible (like a Pidove that has to solo Elesa to become Tranquill), avoid nicknames altogether, and I'd like to be able to have all HMs usable by the final team (I know HMs aren't all too necessary, but still.). And no legendaries, I won't use legendaries. Also, I do have multiples of the event Celebi and shiny legendary gerbils, so Zorua/Zoroark are no problem for me.

Monochromatic

A.k.a: Nemo
Oh Master of all MissingNo.! Take a Roggenrolla!

It may evolve at any time, but it may not learn any Physical Moves, except for Strength (if you wish to teach it that), but Strength may not be used in battle. This goes in effect as soon as it learns Mud Slap. It may, however, learn Status-Category Moves, such as Sand-Attack and Harden.

Skibob

BUCKET
Missingno Master, take a Foonguss. It evolves after soloing 5 partial-flying types around its level range. If Foonguss is defeated during this, the counter is reset and you must try again. If you want to make it more difficult, limit healing items to one per battle- if not, heal to your heart's content. Feel free to teach it TMs to help you out, since its default moves don't have the best base power.

Missingno. Master

Poison-type Trainer
Oh Master of all MissingNo.! Take a Roggenrolla!

It may evolve at any time, but it may not learn any Physical Moves, except for Strength (if you wish to teach it that), but Strength may not be used in battle. This goes in effect as soon as it learns Mud Slap. It may, however, learn Status-Category Moves, such as Sand-Attack and Harden.

-_- Oh, this does not bode well.

Missingno Master, take a Foonguss. It evolves after soloing 5 partial-flying types around its level range. If Foonguss is defeated during this, the counter is reset and you must try again. If you want to make it more difficult, limit healing items to one per battle- if not, heal to your heart's content. Feel free to teach it TMs to help you out, since its default moves don't have the best base power.

Poison-type. Very cool. Now, what exactly do you mean by "around its level range"? Like, say, would a level 25 Tranquill be considered around the level range of a level 30 Foongus?

1: Roggenrola. Can evolve anytime, but can't learn any physical attacks. Can learn Strength, but cannot use it in battle.
2: Foongus. Can only evolve after taking out 5 part Flying-types within five levels of itself, cannot be KO'd during this time.
3: Tympole. Must always have two normal moves, must learn and keep Aqua Ring, must wait until level 30 to evolve into Palpitoad, can't evolve into Seismitoad until Victory Road.
4: Basculin (either form). Cannot participate in a double or triple battle unless the opponent is using the other Basculin form.
5: Lillipup. Must have Pickup. Can't evolve until it picks up one of the following: Nugget, King's Crown, Iron Ball, Prism Scale, Lucky Egg, Leftovers.
6: Sigilyph. No restrictions.

Last edited:

Skibob

BUCKET
Poison-type. Very cool. Now, what exactly do you mean by "around its level range"? Like, say, would a level 25 Tranquill be considered around the level range of a level 30 Foongus?

Sarcasm...? :p
Eek, sorry that wasn't specific enough. Yes, 5 levels either lower or higher seems an acceptable range.

Status
Not open for further replies.