• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The B/W Scramble Challenge Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Padfootismine

@Proby3 Take a Litwick that can only be evolved once.

Can I have a team? I have just restarted my White version.

Restriction: No 'solo x to evolve/get moves/etc.' please. Also, if I have a starter, not Snivy or Oshawott, as I have already used them. I would like a pokemon that can fly (Not Pidove please), and not too hard. :)

Team:
-
-
-
-
-
-

Also, I would like it of I got some relatively early, and then maybe spread out (eg a new pokemon every couple of towns, etc). Thanks!

Larvitar

Orton155: Please don't give me ANOTHER monkey :p I can't handle more than one of those :p Sorry!

Padfootismine: I'll give you a lovely Seismitoad. Name him Slippy (you get a cookie if you get the reference :D)

I still need two members:
- Alomomola (Aloha)
- Stoutland (Clifford)
- Swoobat
- Pansear (Babb) - Can evolve after learning Flame Burst.
-
-

My original post so you know my restrictions

Black Team (Main Storyline)- This is a Nuclocke AND Fighting/Fire type team as well as being a Scramble challenge
  1. Grunt (Tepig--> Pignite--> Emboar)
  2. Aural (Mienfoo--> Mienshao)
  3. Gí (Throh)
  4. Lumin(a) (Litwick--> Lampent---> Chandelure)
  5. ~None~
  6. ~None~

White team (Elite Four Rematch)
  1. Crustle (Fissure)
  2. Samurott (Otto)
  3. ~None~
  4. ~None~
  5. ~None~
  6. ~None~

I am evolving my Pokemon fully. Nuff said there.
Seriously? Reading? Ill take Liwtick but he/she's evolving fully.

Padfoot, have yourself a Heatmor.

Last edited:

Padfootismine

Restriction: No 'solo x to evolve/get moves/etc.' please. Also, if I have a starter, not Snivy or Oshawott, as I have already used them. I would like a pokemon that can fly (Not Pidove please), and not too hard.

Team:
-Seismitoad named Slippy (don't know the reference :( )
-Heatmor
-
-
-
-

Also, I would like it of I got some relatively early, and then maybe spread out (eg a new pokemon every couple of towns, etc). Thanks!

Orton155

Pokemon Enthusiast
Orton155: Please don't give me ANOTHER monkey :p I can't handle more than one of those :p Sorry!

Padfootismine: I'll give you a lovely Seismitoad. Name him Slippy (you get a cookie if you get the reference :D)

I still need two members:
- Alomomola (Aloha)
- Stoutland (Clifford)
- Swoobat
- Pansear (Babb) - Can evolve after learning Flame Burst.
-
-

Aww but i thought pansear needed a little brother, anyway ill give you another grass type which will be deering. It can evolve once it learns energy ball but this can be forgotten once it evolves.

Padfootismine

I believe Larvitar has got of of his/her pokemon now, so...

Restriction: No 'solo x to evolve/get moves/etc.' please. Also, if I have a starter, not Snivy or Oshawott, as I have already used them. I would like a pokemon that can fly (Not Pidove please), and not too hard.

Team:
-Seismitoad named Slippy (don't know the reference )
-Heatmor
-
-
-
-

Orton155

Pokemon Enthusiast
I believe Larvitar has got of of his/her pokemon now, so...

Team:
-Heatmor
-
-
-
-

Take a patrat, have fun with it, make it a challenge :D.

Padfootismine

Thanks for something early! I will evolve her, but I'll have as much fun possible. :3

Team:
-Heatmor
- Watchog
-
-
-

Nothing for me? :(

Black Team (Main Storyline)- This is a Nuclocke AND Fighting/Fire type team as well as being a Scramble challenge
  3. Gí (Throh)
  5. ~None~
  6. ~None~

1. Crustle (Fissure)
  2. Samurott (Otto)
  3. ~None~
  4. ~None~
  5. ~None~
  6. ~None~

Padfootismine

I could give you another, if you want? :) If so, take a Darmitian (I think that's what there called), which must have two stab moves. If you accept, you could give me another also?:)

R_N

Is your black team stuck with Unovan Pokemon?
If not: Take a Hi Jump Kick Tyrogue that can evolve into either Hitmonchan or Hitmontop.

If so: Take a Scraggy named Rouser, who has to be bred with uh...Dragon Dance? I think it gets Dragon Dance, right?

3. Gí (Sawk) (Limited to only one Fighting move in Moveset throughout journey)
  5. Rouser (Scarggy --> Scrafty) (Must have Dragon dance as an egg Move...)
  6. ~None~

1. Crustle (Fissure)
  2. Samurott (Otto)
  3. ~None~
  4. ~None~
  5. ~None~
  6. ~None~

@Snowy: Uh, well, I'd prefer to use Unovan Pokemon. Plus I really like Scrafty anyway so I'll take him. He'll have Dragon dance, don't worry, it is an Egg Move. Also, I'm going to need to Move Tutor Ice Punch to a Dragonite. I will have that egg move too.
Ice Punch/Hi Jump Kick/Dragon Dance/Crunch Scrafty. What a lovely moveset...

Ok, now time for some planning of other movesets...

Mienshao is easy. Regenerator, U-turn, Stone Edge, Hi Jump Kick, Fake Out probably.
Emboar will have head Smash, Flare Blitz, Wild Charge and Hammer Arm.
Sawk has a restriction, but he'll just be a QuakeEdger with Close Combat and Retaliate. I changed him to Sawk. Better Pokemon and available easier in Black.
Chandelure will be Energy ball, Shadow Ball, Psychic, Flamethower.

I want a Fire Pokemon to finish off please. There's one which I have in mind, but unless it's suggested, I won't use it.

Last edited:

Kalosian

So long
Proby3, for your Black team, take a Larvesta. It may not use any STAB moves in battle before it has evolved. It must also have Morning Sun as an egg move. Nickname it "Sur Skit".

Nijaskills

@Padfootismine Take a Throh. Name it Rebound. Once it reaches LV. 37, it must learn Circle Throw, and from then on must use it in every trainer battle that it participates in.

@Proby3 For your white game, catch a Petilil and trade it for the in-game cottonnee. Use it, and abuse its prankster ability. Whenever it fights something faster than it, it has to use Stun Spore to slow it down.

3. Gí (Sawk) (Limited to only one Fighting move in Moveset throughout journey)
  5. Rouser (Scarggy --> Scrafty) (Must have Dragon dance as an egg Move...)
  6. Sur Skit (Larvesta --> Volcarona) (No STAb move sober 70 base power before evolving, Must have the Egg Move Morning sun.)

1. Crustle (Fissure)
  2. Samurott (Otto)
  3. Whimsicott (Scott)
  4. ~None~
  5. ~None~
  6. ~None~

@Winter- Seriously? The only attacking moves it has are normal types apart from STAB. This is a Nuzlocke. I'll take Larvesta, but not the terms of evolving. Tell you what, let's make a compromise. No STAB over 70 base power until evolution.

Seems like I'm going to have to breed quite a bit. Two of 'em needing breeding.

@Nijaskills- This is post Elite four, btw, for white. I'm glad I got something for it though. I'll take it. You're Lucky that it's probably one of my favourite Grass types. I hate Grass as a type usually. But Whimsicott is different.

Last edited:

Kalosian

So long
@Winter- Seriously? The only attacking moves it has are normal types apart from STAB. This is a Nuzlocke. I'll take Larvesta, but not the terms of evolving. Tell you what, let's make a compromise. No STAB over 70 base power until evolution.
Sure, go ahead with that. Feel free to use TMs (including STAB moves) as well if they meet the criteria.

Status
Not open for further replies.