• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The B/W Scramble Challenge Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilverMorty

Proby3 take a Pawniard that evolves after defeating 10 Durants ony using Steel moves.

Padfoot take an Elgeeyem that evolves after N gets the legendary dragon. Name it Determined.

My original post so you know my restrictions

White team (Elite Four Rematch)
  1. Crustle (Fissure)
  2. Samurott (Otto)
  3. Whimsicott (Scott)- Must abuse Prankster.
  4. Braviary (Brave)
  5. Bisharp (Razor)- Can't evolve until it has defeated 10 Durants using Steel Moves only.
  6. ~None~

Ok, I'd prefer my White tema to be a little more of a challenge...
Also, for the last White Pokemon I requets to use a Pokemon obtainable after the main storyline.
Please.

Araleon

Chill
^^Take a female Ludicolo, if you can get it. If not, take the Volcarona from Relic Castle.

Padfootismine

Restriction: No 'solo x to evolve/get moves/etc.' please. Also, if I have a starter, not Snivy or Oshawott, as I have already used them. I would like a pokemon that can fly (Not Pidove please), and not too hard.

Team:
-Seismitoad named Slippy (don't know the reference )
-Heatmor
- Watchog
-Emolga named Momonga
-Throh named Rebound, once it learn Circle Throw, it must use it in every trainer battle it is in
-Elgeeyem that can only evolve when N gets his dragon.

~Nidoking~

Team Aqua Admin
White please, no solo to evolve, but move to evolves is ok, all must have nicknames, no starters, trade for evos ONLY!

Orton155

Pokemon Enthusiast
White please, no solo to evolve, but move to evolves is ok, all must have nicknames, no starters, trade for evos ONLY!

Take a rufflet and name it Ruffles :D. It can evolve when it learns whirlwind (So only one extra level) however it must keep this move and never forget it. It is limited to one other STAB move. The two remaining moves are of your choice but one of them must be a non-damaging move.

Last edited:

cantab

Nidoking, take an Audino. Name it Nido. Audino's hero is a Nidoking it once saw, and it wants to be like Nidoking. So, it must learn Thunderbolt and Ice Beam, and its other moves should be physical or status.

Kdude146

ok get a :562: it must learn Destiny Bond as a :562: and that means lv49 when it learns it so wate to evolve :562: at lv50 and it must keep Destiny Bound forever

Orton155

Pokemon Enthusiast

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker

Take a Roggenrola and name it "Rock". It can only evolve when you teach it Return, and once you do so it is never allowed to forget it. If you don't have access to trading, keep it as a Boldore. If you can trade, you may evolve it into Gigalith when you use it to defeat a Wild Boldore in Victory Road.

MiMc

Okay, I want a scramble team for a second round elite four.
I have no rules, but please don't tell me to use a boufallant that only knows normal moves against Shauntal. =P

woot21

super noob
Okay, I want a scramble team for a second round elite four.
I have no rules, but please don't tell me to use a boufallant that only knows normal moves against Shauntal. =P
A team for the Elite 4 post game you say? Well then let an original scramble a-hole start you off with a Patrat. Enjoy. LOLE

Now without further ado I make my return to the world of the scramble challenge. With some notes. First off I'm on White version, and no I will not trade for a Pokemon. Secondly, I'm going by the original scramble rules, as in the ones from OF's first scramble challenge thread for R/S/E. That means no X Pokemon that can't learn Y and Z and must solo gym V. It means you give me the Pokemon and that is it, no guidelines or anything like that. In fact I took the liberty of copypastaing the rules from the original thread, just as a reminder for everyone.

There are simple rules which I will explain now;

1. No duplicates of any kind of pokemon. Also no Legendaries.

2. Pokemon that will obviously be useless, I.E Wurmple, Magikarp and etc.

3. Post which version you'll be using. This is extremely important if you cannot trade!!!

4. Each person that replies(up to the first six per challenge) may say a pokemon, it could be anything from your favorite pokemon to just a pokemon you dont think you've ever seen used before. The choice is yours to make.

5. Just have fun with it of course, its only a game and if you have to admit defeat, there is no shame but only to try to beat a different R/S/E Scramble Challenge!!!

As you can see it means I can't have a team of all Pidoves and that it hasno mention of other users assigning movesets, etc. I will still take nickname suggestions. If none given I will use the name of the user who gave it. Hopefully this thread and challenge will be as enjoyable the older ones were for me (other than the Silver challenge I got stuck with a Ledian). Thank you all.

inb4 tl;dr

tl;dr version: I'll use the Pokemon you give me, but won't use the movesets/other challenges you give.

woot21 out dawgs

Orton155

Pokemon Enthusiast
A team for the Elite 4 post game you say? Well then let an original scramble a-hole start you off with a Patrat. Enjoy. LOLE

Now without further ado I make my return to the world of the scramble challenge. With some notes. First off I'm on White version, and no I will not trade for a Pokemon. Secondly, I'm going by the original scramble rules, as in the ones from OF's first scramble challenge thread for R/S/E. That means no X Pokemon that can't learn Y and Z and must solo gym V. It means you give me the Pokemon and that is it, no guidelines or anything like that. In fact I took the liberty of copypastaing the rules from the original thread, just as a reminder for everyone.

There are simple rules which I will explain now;

1. No duplicates of any kind of pokemon. Also no Legendaries.

2. Pokemon that will obviously be useless, I.E Wurmple, Magikarp and etc.

3. Post which version you'll be using. This is extremely important if you cannot trade!!!

4. Each person that replies(up to the first six per challenge) may say a pokemon, it could be anything from your favorite pokemon to just a pokemon you dont think you've ever seen used before. The choice is yours to make.

5. Just have fun with it of course, its only a game and if you have to admit defeat, there is no shame but only to try to beat a different R/S/E Scramble Challenge!!!

As you can see it means I can't have a team of all Pidoves and that it hasno mention of other users assigning movesets, etc. I will still take nickname suggestions. If none given I will use the name of the user who gave it. Hopefully this thread and challenge will be as enjoyable the older ones were for me (other than the Silver challenge I got stuck with a Ledian). Thank you all.

inb4 tl;dr

tl;dr version: I'll use the Pokemon you give me, but won't use the movesets/other challenges you give.

woot21 out dawgs

Ok, have yourself a frillish and call it 'Chilly'

~Nidoking~, take a Woobat, named "Romeo" if male and "Juliet" if female. The only Psychic move it is allowed to use in the main storyline is Heart Stamp.

MiMc, take a Heracross, caught on route 12. Name it "Poirot" (if you get the reference, you get a cookie). It must know the moves Close Combat and Megahorn before it takes on the Elite Four, and it must use these moves against one of Shauntal, Grimsley, Caitlin and Marshal's Pokemon.

woot21, seeing as you will need it at the start of the game anyway, give yourself a Tepig (you already have a Water type). Name is Bacon if you are accepting Nickname requests.

Last edited:
team

Hey.I would like a team for black.The restrictions are:

1.There must be a starter.

2.No anything too hard.

3.I can`t trade.

team

I forget to say that no nicknames.

1.Oshawott.Samurott after soloing clay´s krokorok and excadrill.

2.golett.Evolves after beating cofagrigus.

I hopped a oshawott as starter.

Status
Not open for further replies.