• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The "Bad Habits" thread.

MagnezoneWorld

Master of Magnezone
Here you can post something that you do constantly that even sometimes you don't notice or you just can't help but do it. ;306;

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader

Flame Mistress

1. I sometimes speak without thinking about what I'm actually saying beforehand. That... did NOT end well in one case.
2. I doodle a lot. As in, my diary is literally covered in doodles, so that I have to squeeze all my writing to the side sometimes.
3. I also daydream a lot. Especially in Science. Unfortunately.
4. A particular nasty one is that when I'm under stress, I tend to peel off the skin on my left index finger.

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
1. I sometimes speak without thinking about what I'm actually saying beforehand. That... did NOT end well in one case.
2. I doodle a lot. As in, my diary is literally covered in doodles, so that I have to squeeze all my writing to the side sometimes.
3. I also daydream a lot. Especially in Science. Unfortunately.
4. A particular nasty one is that when I'm under stress, I tend to peel off the skin on my left index finger.

I used to not think before I did things, I still doodle, I day dream A LOT, and I don't do the last one but when my skin is peeling I take it off and it looks like snake skin when I peel the stuff off (since I kinda peel it in chunks)

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
Yeah that's true, but I think mines different because his are "Bad things" which aren't things you do constantly and don't notice it. It's more like things you do when you get mad. Lol

Yeah you are right but, there they also post about bad habbits to

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
I have this habit about talking to myself in public espically when im upset.

I do that, last Thursday I was in front of a market place at 8:30 at night and I was talking to myself, then people looked at me weird as they walked in and Pitt of the market place