• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The "Bad Habits" thread.

fitzy909

Just another guy
I have a habit of twitching my right leg. I didn't notice till a friend told me. I also have a habit of putting things off. I can always do it tomorrow right...?

FrozenConstellation

There for grace I go
Procrastination. Its in EVERYONE DX

Don't we usually procrastinate because we're under the illusion we have time then we dont remember until the last minute? >.>" because most people I know are like that...

Wishing Star

Astral Charm Owner
I don't know if this is so much of a bad habit as just a regular habit, but when I'm eating dinner and I have meat, vegetables, and rice, I always eat half the veggies first, then the rice, then the other half of the veggies, and the meat. (This is assuming that each are separate and are not combined into one like how fried rice typically is.)

Ropav

Howls of Loneliness
I have a bad habit of jumping to conclusions and thinking that someone means something but they don't really mean it.

Wishing Star

Astral Charm Owner
I have a bad habit of jumping to conclusions and thinking that someone means something but they don't really mean it.

Ooh, I hypocritically hate it when people do that, too. It's like in court, where that vital piece of information that proves somebody's innocence is neglected due to the jury having a strong bias against them.

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
I sometimes get to anxious about stuff

Ropav

Howls of Loneliness
Ooh, I hypocritically hate it when people do that, too. It's like in court, where that vital piece of information that proves somebody's innocence is neglected due to the jury having a strong bias against them.

Yeah mine is more like I ask someone something they say no and I automatically think they hate it because they said no which in truth they don't.

Wishing Star

Astral Charm Owner
Yeah mine is more like I ask someone something they say no and I automatically think they hate it because they said no which in truth they don't.

It's like me when I was younger. After eating something:

Mom: "Do you want some more?"
Me: "No, I'm good."
Mom: "Why? Do you not like it?"
Me: "No, I'm just too full... it's too good..."

PsychicPsycho

I don't know if this is so much of a bad habit as just a regular habit, but when I'm eating dinner and I have meat, vegetables, and rice, I always eat half the veggies first, then the rice, then the other half of the veggies, and the meat. (This is assuming that each are separate and are not combined into one like how fried rice typically is.)
My dinner habit is to eat things separately. Like with your example (but with macaroni instead of rice), I'd get some meat, then eat it, then get some macaroni, then eat it, then get some vegetables, then eat them, etc.
I sometimes get to anxious about stuff
I get too anxious about my car. Like when anything seems a little strange, I get worried the car's going to die. Sometimes my stomach will get upset and I'll almost feel sick.
i quote books/movies/video games waaaaaaay to much.
I quote cartoons a lot. Like, off the top of my head, if some part of my leg gets hurt, I'll say "My leg!!" like that dude from Spongebob, and sometimes when I hear someone talk about overtime I'll angrily say "Overtime?!!" (also from Spongebob). Not everything's from Spongebob, that just what comes to mind right now.

Magnegross

peepee ding dong
I play with my hair when it gets too long. In elementary school I had a bald spot in the front of my head. I learned to not do it so much after that.