• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The "Bad Habits" thread.

Wishing Star

Astral Charm Owner

Wishing Star

Astral Charm Owner
I've been procrastinating pretty bad. I tend to do that when I have other things on my mind

Procrastinating? During winter break? o:

You don't have a winter break where you live, or you have intersession homework or something? D:

Lolsgod

Sexy Trainer
Play too much video games x.x it gets in the way of studies but keeps me even, seems like a worthy trade eh?

Wishing Star

Astral Charm Owner
Of course, now that it's winter break and I don't have school to worry about for practically three weeks, I'm going to develop a bad habit of sleeping late and waking up late again. D:

JustCallMeKing

I think the worst habit I have is when I do something wrong, or something just goes wrong, I just instantly say "****", whether I mean to or not, regardless who is with me at that moment.

Wishing Star

Astral Charm Owner
I think the worst habit I have is when I do something wrong, or something just goes wrong, I just instantly say "****", whether I mean to or not, regardless who is with me at that moment.

At least you don't get scolded for inappropriate language, right? o:

Well, actually, you should start getting scolded. It would discourage you from continuing such a habit.

JustCallMeKing

At least you don't get scolded for inappropriate language, right? o:

Well, actually, you should start getting scolded. It would discourage you from continuing such a habit.

Though I will admit it is a bad habit, swearing honestly really isn't a bad thing. Society makes swearing seems bad (well.. in some/most parts they encourage it or don't care), when really, they're just words that people thought that would be to mean or extreme for children to use, which is why it got its own category in words.

Wishing Star

Astral Charm Owner
Though I will admit it is a bad habit, swearing honestly really isn't a bad thing. Society makes swearing seems bad (well.. in some/most parts they encourage it or don't care), when really, they're just words that people thought that would be to mean or extreme for children to use, which is why it got its own category in words.

Well, regardless of whether or not swearing is "bad", there will be people who don't like hearing those words. :p

VS

they/she
I twist my head to make my neck make a snapping sound, it makes it feel better.....

Wishing Star

Astral Charm Owner
I twist my head to make my neck make a snapping sound, it makes it feel better.....

I wouldn't say that's as much of a bad habit as it is something to make you release pressure in the neck and make you more comfortable. o: