• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Bamboozling Forest! (814)

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
I only watched this episode dubbed because of Pancham. I love Pancham and Pangoro. This episode was about the same. I think the dialogue for this episode was...kinda weak dub wise IMO. I don't know, half the time it felt like the voice actors weren't even trying today for some reason. It just felt sloppy. But Serena had some good lines involving Meowth. Again I watched this episode for Pancham.

MidnightMelody

Hopeful for Gen 8
Team Rocket are good at getting pokemon if it is not them stealing them. Maybe they should just catch for the boss and not steal XD

I don't get the hate for this episode. This episode alone was better then most BW fillers. I mean we can not have a big exicting episode every week.

yuoke

Treasure huntin'
Team Rocket are good at getting pokemon if it is not them stealing them. Maybe they should just catch for the boss and not steal XD

I don't get the hate for this episode. This episode alone was better then most BW fillers. I mean we can not have a big exicting episode every week.

It is not as bad as people are saying, but I can name like at least 10 bw fillers that are better.

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
I'd say this was a pretty good episode overall. Not the best. And I'm not just saying that because Pancham was in this episode. Pancham and Pangoro both feel secondary compared to the other Kalos Pokemon interacting. This is where Fennekin's personality first got to shine. And it's moments with Froakie are nice too. Chespin is always a good Pokemon to watch. My only complaint is Serena didn't catch a Pancham XD

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
Why do people really hate this episode again? Is it because TR's intelligence went back to their DP era or is it because Ash is once again too stupid to tell Meowth will stab them on the back for the hundredth time?
Both. That, and Ash hogged the screen.
True, but that kind of stuff didn't bother me that much since everything else worked. Though I have to admit the only thing I really couldn't stand was how having Team Rocket return to their Sinnoh selves was that Jessie was once again a disgustingly over-the-top diva -_-

MidnightMelody

Hopeful for Gen 8
I don't see how anyone can say TR were theior DP versions. In the Furfor ep,the last and this episode they were actually pretty good. If anything they were at their OS levels. A mix of skill and comedy. DP Rocket never showed any smarts. BW was the worst thing to happen to them since now everyone expects a bad ***,no soul TR all the time which would not work at all. I'm loving Inkay already due to the fact unlike BW they seem to care about the pokemon this time around. IN BW they cared so little for them they gave them to the boss. (Unlike the past pokes they had which were just stored at HQ and not given to the boss for him to use.

With that said if we could get a mix of a badass TR when we need them with comedy that would work well for me. I doubt TR won't get serious in XY. I mean Giovanni did get a new outfit and the last time he did we got more TR focus. My guess is once the plot hits (maybe by gym 2) we get some interesting stuff with them. I am all for a legit rivalry with an evil team where the Rockets are seen as a threat to their plan

Benny™

Best Wishes Do Come True Under The Sun & Moon
BW TR has soul, XY TR are mindless idiots.

I never expected no soul TR, because BW never gave it to us. BW TR had personalities that were subtle, while XY TR can't even contain themselves for five seconds. BW TR managed to bring out some decent humor here and there that was natural, while XY's is all forced.

They can be badass while still being good characters, which BW TR is.

Last edited:

Orton155

Pokemon Enthusiast
A standard episode but I still enjoyed it including the following:

- Inkay spraying Pangoro in the eye
- Jessie catching Pumpkaboo so casually (A Pokémon I didn't think she would catch)
- Froakie fixing Fennekin's tail with it's frubbles (another thing it can do) and then getting embarrassed by Fennekin liking it
- Chespin being oblivious to most things
- Ash's action scene

Not the best, but certainly not the worst. On to the next one!

MidnightMelody

Hopeful for Gen 8
BW TR has soul, XY TR are mindless idiots.

I never expected no soul TR, because BW never gave it to us. BW TR had personalities that were subtle, while XY TR can't even contain themselves for five seconds. BW TR managed to bring out some decent humor here and there that was natural, while XY's is all forced.

They can be badass while still being good characters, which BW TR is.

Well considering how much you love BW of course you would bash new TR even when they are skillfull

WaterDragon trainer

Freak Like Me
This was a pretty good episode. Pangoro is now my favorite Gen 6 pokemon.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
I loved this episode. Pangoro and Pancham are some of my favorite Kalos Pokemon so it was nice to see them.

Benny™

Well considering how much you love BW of course you would bash new TR even when they are skillfull

I have to ask what is your point?

I never said current TR had no skill. They're better at battling than they ever were in BW, but they accomplish nothing, and they still end up just blasting off. Nothing good came out of their improved skills.

And so what if I love BW? Other people love XY and I'm not complaining to them.

Last edited:
I have to ask what is your point?

I never said current TR had no skill. They're better at battling than they ever were in BW, but they accomplish nothing, and they still end up just blasting off. Nothing good came out of their improved skills.

And so what if I love BW? Other people love XY and I'm not complaining to them.

Well they are the bad guys, no matter how they improve, they are going to lose.

Benny™

They could at least put up a fight and contribute something to the plot instead of just being forced in just to mess with the heroes and then blast off.

They could at least put up a fight and contribute something to the plot instead of just being forced in just to mess with the heroes and then blast off.

Just because everyone Hates them on this thread, doesn't mean they are forced. If they are written for the episodes, people need to just deal with ot. It's 2014, stop beating the dead horse.

Please explain to me exactly in detail how they're not "forced".

They are main characters along with Ash and his friends, how can main characters be forced into their own series, where is the nonsense in that.

Benny™

Being main characters means nothing if they had no real reason to appear. They didn't further the plot, they didn't do anything that would result in a major loss of the main story if they were not in it- their only purpose was to annoy everybody. So that's why I say they're forced.