• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Bartimaeus Trilogy Club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naesala

Out of Pokemon.
Hey,this is a club on the Bartimaeus Trilogy,so if your a fan come on and join. So now to the rules:Regular forum rules apply[obviously]But here are my personal rules:
1.Be nice to other members.
2.Add spoilers for endings and such so as not to ruin the book for other members.
3.No rude/explict/adult language. Besides the fact that others may not want [or be old enough]to hear it,it's just plain rude.
4.Please use proper grammar and black font. The bad grammar thing bothers me as well as most other people,and the font other than black hurts my eyes.
5.If you don't like the club,don't post. Simple as that.

And that's pretty much it,if I think of more rules I'll edit them in. Oh and I need a suitable co.owner in case I go on vacation or something like that and don't get to post for awhile.Co.owner can post topics and whatever as there are limits to my creativity. Thank you good night!

Members:
1.Naesala[Owner and founder]
2.Fez the Mysfit Elf

Last edited:
I'll join. I read the Bartimaeus Trilogy a few months ago, and I was quite impressed with them. They kind of reminded me of the Artemis Fowl series, which I also enjoyed.

My favorite part of the entire series would have to be the last two chapters of book three. It was a great way to end the book, and I personaly never saw it coming.

Naesala

Out of Pokemon.
That's great. I really did not expect a member already. And please remember that I need an active co.owner[or two,or three].

Status
Not open for further replies.