• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Battle Arena - mcdanger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Late congratz, and I lost against him 2-0. GGs~

McDanger

beat legolover 2-0 ggs
beat rairyan 2-0 some misses in the first match, second was clean ggs

Last edited:

Psilo

FanaticalPokecultist
Actually had personal matters to attend to lol. Would've stuck it out if I didn't absolutely have to go.
GG in the first one though.

McDanger

lost to prohawk 2-1, round 1 i had a crit, he had a burn, round 2 was clean, round 3, freeze probably costed me the game ggs

Last edited:

BLUES.

Something else
lost to blues 1-2, all where fairly clean ggs
also closing for teambuilding

Confirming, the sleeping thing that was going to eat the guy that won the second game got critted...Im not sure if it had the sp def bulk to take the hit, but if it did...that could have gone differently. :/
GG's though.

Ísjaki

Flood Of Red
imma get yo symbol
but next time because i lost in a good game and then got haxed so hard i cried :p

Last edited:

McDanger

beat lucs 2-0 round 2 was haxy against him :L

mcdangerwin.png

beat guerrilla radio 2-0 some haxes in round 2 ggs

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.