• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Battle Boat

Status
Not open for further replies.

eeveerules

Battle Boat Leader
BBBanner.png

Credit to Easter Egg for helping me with making the clan!
NOTICE: please keep track of your shop points in your signature.

Everyone is welcome aboard our mighty fun boat! Feel free to join our exiting boat of wonders. We battle, play, trade, and chat about all sorts of great things. I'm sure you will find something that you would enjoy doing here at The Battle Boat. Build new teams, make new friends, have more fun. Every Janurary 19th we will celebrate this day the clan was made. This clan is a very fun clan and hope you all enjoy it! We will have lots of fun and tons of events and activities! When you join you automatically get 10 shop points for joining The Battle Boat clan! When you get the highest rank Pokemon you can you get a Special Pokemon Surprise!

BlisseyBBanner.png

1. No spamming, flaming, trolling, etc
2. Private message me if you ever want to leave.
3. Don't be mean.
4. Be kind
5. Please tell me if you have any new ideas to make this clan better ( optional )
6. Try to be active.
VaporeonBBanner-1.png

News: Grand Opening!!! The date at the end is the day i made the clan. Every January 19th we will celebrate this day the clan was made. I want to give a big thanks to Easter Egg for helping me make this amazing clan! - January 19 2012
AzumarillBBanner.png

Clan wars: No clan wars yet.
WhimsicottBBanner.png

Members: eeveerules (leader)
MewBBanner.png

Workers: None yet
CharmanderBBanner.png

THE BATTLE BOAT BANNER SHOP
What Pokemon, Person etc you want on the banner:
What color backround ( it can be layered ):
What words do you want on it ( optional ):
What gender is the Pokemon, Person etc you want on the banner:
ZoruaBBanner.png

THE BATTLE BOAT SHOP POKEMON SHOP
Welcome to the marvelous, exiting, and joyful Battle Boat Shop! Come here to shop for some new and fresh Pokemon for your team!
These Pokemon are for Pokemon Online.

Spiritomb: Nature Brave: Price 20 shop points
Darkrai: Nature Bold: Price 70 shop points
Garitina: Nature Hasty: Price 70 shop points
Jirachi: Nature Jolly: Price 50 shop points
Phione: Nature Rash: Price 45 shop points
Lugia: Nature Modest: Price 100 shop points
Thundurus: Nature Timid: Price 75 shop points
Manaphy Nature Modest: Price 50 shop points
Ho-Oh: Nature Hardy: Price 100 shop points
Flareon: Nature Brave: Price 70 shop points
Ninetails: Nature Modest: Price 70 shop points
Politoed Nature Timid: Price 10 shop points
Espeon Nature Timid: Price 35 shop points
Jolteon: Timid: Price 10 shop points
Blaziken: Jolly: Price 23 shop points
Charizard: Modest: 27 shop points
Groudon: Adamant: 109 shop points
Mew: Timid: 106 shop points
Azumarill: Adamant: 10 shop points
Zekrom: Jolly: 50 shop points

IMG]http://i1193.photobucket.com/albums/aa359/5earthlings/GaritinaBBanner.png[/IMG]
What workers do: They make banners, Can make shops in the clan, and those type of things. Also battle testers, who test new members to see which rank they shall end up in.
CharizardBBanner.png

What i will give shop points for: Helping other clan members 10 shop points, Making banners 10 shop points, Coming up with some new ideas for the clan 5 shop points, 10 shop points for joining the clan and if you have anymore things i should add into the clan please tell me. I will give 10 boat points for participating in activities, 10 boat points every battle you win, 5 boat points for every time you rank up a Pokemon

Registration Form:
Username:
Favorite Pokemon:
PO or FB or Wi-Fi:
Favorite Type:
Favorite thing to do on Serebii:
ArceusBBanner.png

Rankings:
;129;
Magikarp rank 0
Members -
A weak Pokemon who is Water type but evolves into a strong Pokemon
;025;
Pikachu rank 10
Members -
A pretty strong Pokemon who is Electric type and evolves into Raichu
;004;
Charmander rank 20
Members -
A Pokemon stronger than pikachu who is Fire type and evolves into Charmeleon
;133;
Eevee rank 30
Members -
A Pokemon who is even stronger than Charmander who is Normal type and can evolve into many things such as Glaceon, Leafeon, Espeon, etc
:570:
Zorua rank 40
Members -
A Pokemon who is stronger than Eevee and is dark type and evolves into Zoroark
;184;
Azumarill rank 50
Members -
A Pokemon water type Pokemon who is already fully evolved and cannot evolve anymore and is stronger than Zorua
;134;
Vaporeon rank 60
Members -
A Pokemon who is stronger than Azumarill and Eevee evolves into her and Vaporeon is a water type and cannot evolve anymore
;006;
Charizard rank 70
Members -
A Pokemon who is even stronger than Vaporeon and is Fire type. Charmeleon evolves into Charizard and Charizard cannot evolve anymore he is already fully evolved
;227;
Skarmory rank 80
Members -
A Pokemon even stronger than Charizard is a Steel type pokemon who is already fully evolved so doesn't evolve anymore. Skarmory is an ultimate physical wall.
;151;
Mew rank 90
Members -
A Pokemon even stronger than Skarmory and is Physic type and Mew doesn't evolve
;242;
Blissey rank 100
Members -
A Pokemon who is even stronger than Mew and is Normal type Blissey doesn't evolve anymore she is fully evolved
;487;
Giratina rank 110
Memebers -
A Pokemon who is even stronger than Blissey and is Ghost and Dragon type. Giratina doesn't evolve anymore because he is already fully evolved
;493;
Arceus LEADERS ONLY
Members - eeveerules
A pokemon who is all types and does not evolve and is the strongest pokemon known
:547:
Whimsicott WORKERS ONLY
Members -
A strong Pokemon with the ability Prankster, which allows it to be an ultimate support Pokemon. This Pokemon is for workers because workers "support" the clan.

Last edited:

Youngster_Joey

Better in HD!
Registration Form:
Username: jakmaster1
Favorite Pokemon: Machamp!
PO or FB or Wi-Fi: Can you explain what FB is please. I can do PO but I kinda suck, lol. I am better at wifi, but do not have access to it ATM.
Favorite Type: Fighting Type FTW!
Favorite thing to do on Serebii: Talk to my friends ^_^

Youngster_Joey

Better in HD!
What Pokemon, Person etc you want on the banner: Machamp
What color backround ( it can be layered ): Gold and silver
What words do you want on it ( optional ): A champion never gives up!
What gender is the Pokemon, Person etc you want on the banner: Female(not that it matters, lol)

eeveerules

Battle Boat Leader
one thing..... do you want gold and silver layered? and where do you want the words to be?

eeveerules

Battle Boat Leader
Done with the banner. Want me to private message you your new banner or post it on this thread?

eeveerules

Battle Boat Leader
Machompjack.png
and i kinda made it on gimp uploaded it on photobucket and that.

eeveerules

Battle Boat Leader
Hi everyone! i want you all to consider joining this clan. If any friends want to join be sure to tell them about this clan.

Status
Not open for further replies.