• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Battle Castle - Gray™

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gray™

vsdgraymanlose.png

i love lilipups vs D.Gray Man= i love lilipups 2-0

First game my fault didn't take him seriously.In the second double flinch followed by crit might have mattered a bit.GG and good luck with the rest of your challenge.

Gray™

Well since its been over a freaking month since my last challenge I'm changing again(you bastards-.-)
My new tier?Mixed Tier DW

Gray™

Great. An even harder tier

Its exactly the same as normal Mixed Tier but you can use stuff that hasn't been released.
Just because you can doesn't mean you have to.You can challenge me with no unreleased pokemons as long as their tiers are correct.

Edit:You know what fine just regular Mixed Tier no DW.

Last edited:

Gray™

lost game one cos wrong abilities and game 2 cos crit on an important poke cost me the game. ggs

Although the crit killed your pokemon even after the boosts my pokemon would've outspeed you so the crit didn't change the result.
GGs

Gray™

lost to rair
first game a miss costed me my most important pokemon
second beat him easily
third game i kinda goofed of...
gg

Gray™

beat jirachiuser in 2 ggs
got counter teamed by crazy rudolf still gg you noob
^no im not making an excuse we had a battle after that and i owned him^

Last edited:

Gray™

K I should've done this as soon as I changed tier but closed for team building
Re-open.
Lost to mcdanger 2-1 in both battles I lost I would've won but misses as always f*** me either way gg and gl with the rest of your challange.

Last edited:

Barbeller

Scatter Brained
Got a bad team matchup against D.Gray Man, critted him or something, then lost due to a 21% chance .-.

BGs lol, those were awful battles.

<3

Last edited:

Gray™

Got a bad team matchup against D.Gray Man, critted him or something, then lost due to a 21% chance .-.

BGs lol, those were awful battles.

Agreed but for the first time in a while I won a sbf battle so I'm kinda happy =D
bgs!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.