• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Battle Club and Tepig's Choice (663)

WaterDragon trainer

Freak Like Me
This episode was good, but I really didn't have much comments regarding it altogether. I did feel bad for Tepig getting abandoned and I actually did think of Paul when it was said that the trainer abandoned him.

the1stpkmnfan

Your Big Buff Bro
Another episode, yet another one where Oshawott is freaking adorable. XD This time his sassy side is shown; he wants to battle against Ash's opponent but once the trainer brings out Dewott, Oshawott gives the spotlight back to Pikachu. Lol

Then he eats the Pokemon food, to lure the mystery Pokemon, and counters with Pikachu trying to stop him from eating. Silly Oshawott. XD How I adore you. <3

Still, Im sad to hear about Tepig being abandoned by that dead awful trainer of his. Well, it's not the first time a Pokemon as been abandoned, but it seems almost all of Ash's Fire types have been in this situation. (Charmander, Cyndaquil but the other way around, and Chimchar). Hope to see Tepig makes a big impression on Ash's team onward with the show.

Don George was ridiculously awesome I must admit, believing that Meowth was Umbreon especially. So I would definitely say what Nico said, that he Don Goofed. XD

Ah great episode, and Im happy to see WTP wasn't canned. Excited for next week!

Orton155

Pokemon Enthusiast
I love tepig, its so cute but when will it stand next to oshawott? And when it does who will win in the battle of the cuteness only Iris' cheek pinching will decide!!!

The battle club was a really nice idea to get Ash into the battling mood again but why did Iris do nothing when they got there when it was her who said she was going to the battle club.

Also, its not episode four and i'm really starting to miss the old team rocket. When Tepig's ember (which looks aweome by the way) hit their floating protective shield flying thingy, I was expecting it and I literally went 'We're Blastin-' but it didn't occur and they ended up handgliding away. Bring my old team rocket back! Only if it is for one more episode :( .

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
I wonder if Ash will ever run into Tepig's former trainer. As bad as Paul was, I don't think he'd ever tie a pokemon to a steak. All he did was release them or give them to another trainer

hever

022611229PM
Mr Muchlax said:
I wonder if Ash will ever run into Tepig's former trainer. As bad as Paul was, I don't think he'd ever tie a pokemon to a steak. All he did was release them or give them to another trainer
Interesting, it would be like Chimchar/Paul all over again.

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer

Rowdy

Vic? As in Mignogna? No chance. He's Texas-based. Pokémon records in NYC.

Actually, Vic lives in LA these days (according to an audio commentary I heard him in the other day). He has his own VA studio where he an his wife do recordings for the anime's they work on then send either via internet or those T1 lines to Funimation and ViZ.

So him voicing Cilan isn't impossible.

AmericanPi

Write on
I just really like how the dub did tepig's voice. although it said its name, it also grunts and oinks like a real pig.

I hated Tepig's voice at first; it sounded sick and hoarse. But then again, if you have an awful rope tied around your snout, you'd definitely be sick and hoarse. :p

- Once again, Oshawott was ADORABLE!
Oshawott: I'll battle! I can do anything! Back off, Pikachu!
Other trainer: Go, Dewott!
Oshawott: Umm... you go ahead, Pikachu.
:D

- Ash thought Tepig was an Umbreon? FAIL! You can't find Umbreon in Unova!
My dad thought Tepig was a rabbit. 0_0

- Team Rocket's forcefield was like awesomely super technology! I remember my friend saying once, "Fire beats Forcefield." I guess this episode proves her right :p

- Apparently, Team Rocket doesn't blast off anymore... woo hoo. You guys are getting smart, Team Rocket!

- They brought Who's That Pokemon back. I hope WTP stays for at least one season.

- I was disappointed not to see Pidove. I hope Ash will use his Pidove as much as he used Swellow and Staraptor (I REALLY hope Pidove will NOT become the new Torterra).

Besides the grunts I didn't like Tepig's voice. Hopefully it'll be the first to evolve just so his voice changes.

R_N

Aww, cute episode. I liked Oshawott especially, and thought the Umbreon/Tepig confusion was kind of creative, honestly.
Skinny, dirty tepig was the saddest thing.

And, hey, the Who's That Pokemon was back! Guess it was just an editing error on CN's part last week.

Also no comments on "scallchop" technique? It was there last week, too, but no one seemed to comment on it. I think it's neat.

Yankees4life

RONALDO!!!
another abused fire type goes to Ash and the gag continues...

11/10