• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Battle Club and Tepig's Choice (663)

hever

022611229PM
^Fire types really aren't original anymore. Story and typing very similar for a couple of generations now.

AstralEon

The one and only.
Both great and amusing episode.

What I found most amusing was the Umbreon references they have added to this theft scheme. Being an Umbreon fan such as myself, I found those moments gleeful and hilarious. Especially what they did to Meowth. That was just too much (in a good way). I just couldn’t stop chuckling from the inside. XD

Craze aside.

The Battle dome looked interesting; too bad there weren’t many contestants. Great to see Survine and Dewott action though. Already we get to see some starter evolution screen time. But Survine being defeated by Dewotts water attack? Some Survine that was….

Lulz at Oshawatts attempt to steals Pikachus spotlight battle. I’m liking his personality already, he’s becoming more witty each passing episode. The battle between Pikachu and Dewott was great too; too bad it was cut short. Dang Umbreon. XD

I love seeing Oshawott and Pikachu drama. Both of them just makes things much entertaining. Still, Pikachu being crammed in the head with boxes and a pan for a boot, even I had to say “ouch” on that last part.
They are really going into details in this season. They made Tepig look very neglected and out of shape, it was just saddening (in an emotional way) to see.

TR is really living to their expectations, they becoming more proficient each passing episode. I can’t believe they almost got away with nabbing Pikachu.

Just when I thought that the exploding force field would have send them off blasting off, instead they make a combat and glide away. Didn’t see that coming. I’m still accustomed to their usually old routine. Never knew how much I would have missed that.

Ash keeping Tepid fits him well. Glad to have him on the team. His VA could use a little more work though. He needs more blare in his voice but his various snorts and grunts makes him legit. So he’s cool.

I’m glad they replaced ‘Who’s That Pokemon’. That fad is always warm welcoming, especially when we are starting anew.

Overall, excellent episode, really.

10/10.

This season is becoming more appealing each passing week. Can’t wait to see more.

hever

022611229PM
The Battle dome looked interesting; too bad there weren’t many contestants. Great to see Survine and Dewott action though. Already we get to see some starter evolution screen time. But Survine being defeated by Dewotts water attack? Some Survine that was….
Same what I was thinking. What kind of Servine that was. It supposed to be pretty fast and I was guessing it would evade the water attack, but no.

Aegon

This episode was enjoyable, but wasn't as good as the fantastic opening episodes (BW001 and BW002). I would have liked if we saw more of the Battle Club, rather than just a Servine being defeated by a Dewott (How did that happen?!). It was nice to Ash actually do something (rather than run from one point to the next), by showing Umbreon in his Pokédex to Don George. Iris and Ash get on great together, the combination is fun to watch.

And "Who's That Pokémon?" is back! Woo!

seldom

I'm Baaaaack
It Seemd like it was paul that was the trainer that left tepig there the words sounded like his style and the pic of its traner leaving looked like paul too im not saying it is him im saying it might be

Yankees4life

RONALDO!!!
It Seemd like it was paul that was the trainer that left tepig there the words sounded like his style and the pic of its traner leaving looked like paul too im not saying it is him im saying it might be

I highly doubt it is, but if Paul cameos in BW, we'll find out if he recognizes the pig :D

Metal Mania1321

Stick em' up
^Actually I'm almost sure that was Paul...had the same hairstyle, hair color,
clothes, and stride.
Somebody find the picture.

Marbi Z

Cin-Der-Race!
How the heck could Dewott beat Servine using only water gun!? Dang! Musta had a pretty good level advantage.

Satoshi's girl

Cafemocha <3
<33 so loved this episode, TEPIG Was Just so cute *_____________* it had a great dub voice and glad ash got to catch it ;D

Venusaur Master

ProtoPrimeX
It was a good episode the Tepig story just a bit too familiar to Charmander. Great to see Servine and Dewott, love those shells. They must have been trying to show of that type isnt everything with Servine and Pikachu battling it and holding its own, Team Rocket are getting better maybe their voices need to be a bit more serious now because of the way they've been rebuilt.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Good episode, but I thought Tepig's voice was annoying. I mean, the snorts and grunts are okay, but saying its name is like it can talk. I hope it changes with the time. That's why we don't have the likes of Mewtwo saying its name over and over again.

BlackReshiram

Hero of Unova
I thought this was a good episode! Ash seems to be catching a new Pokemon every episode lol. I think they should actually use type trumping in the show though...Dewott using water gun to beat that grass type? It just doesn't make sense. I also like the fact that Team Rocket is more organized and is more resourceful. My rating: 8/10

Nijaskills

really going to be disappointed when oshawott evolves

I think that as a Dewott, it could easily keep its personality, much like Chikorita/Bayleef did. However, we don't even know if it will evolve. Ash has never evolved a single water type, even though every single one he has could have.

hever

022611229PM
I think that as a Dewott, it could easily keep its personality, much like Chikorita/Bayleef did. However, we don't even know if it will evolve. Ash has never evolved a single water type, even though every single one he has could have.

That's what I hate about him. He's a stupid trainer. He should have evolved Bayleef into Meganium. Or any of his Pokemon for that matter.

Hey! Dont post often but I just finished watching the new episode and it was so amazing, that I had to come and say something! I'm a huge pokemon fan, play all the games, but I haven't really watched the anime since johto days. Ive watched all 4 new episodes, and it's CRAZY how evolved this show as become. The graphics, effects, etc. I was disappointed when I heard the entire cast was being replaced a few years back, but I guess sometimes you can't help some things. That being said, I believe the show is using the same background music/effects at the Japanese version? finally!? it's amazing! I am so excited to following this season! I've missed this show a lot!

Anyway, the episode itself was great! I am a huuuge Tepig fan, and I was almost squealing for joy when Ash caught him! I love Tepigs dubbed voice! *oink!*

Looks like my starter pokemon in the new game has been decided. :)