• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Battle Corporation Vs. Assassin's Alliance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparkbeat

FLASH! AAAHHHAAA!
BY5oH.png

Vs.
Skam-Head_zps90713721.png

Rules
~5th Gen OU 5v5 War. First clan that gets 3 wins is the winner.
~All battles will be best of 3. Players are allowed to change teams in between matches.
~ All battles will be 6 on 6 lvl 100 OU standard BW2 OU rules.
~ Anything smogon banned will be banned for this war including Drizzle+Swiftswim, Tornadus-T, and Deoxys-D.
~ No trolling, flaming, or spamming!
~ The results of each battle need to be posted and confirmed on this thread.
~ All battles must be done on the main PO server or the main PS server

Rosters

The Battle Corporation
Contrail
Godzilla!
Kyro12
Fabian
Rairyan

Subs
D-Bray
Eliteknight
Sky Driver

Assassin's Alliance
That Crazy Russian
Dragonicwari
Zoroarkforever
Desert_Fox
Moonclawz

Subs
Swerved
Rising Star

Matchups

TBC on left ; AA on right

Contrail Vs. That Crazy Russian
Rairyan Vs. Desert Fox
Fabian Vs. Dragonicwari
Kyro12 Vs. Zoroarkforever
D-Bray Godzilla! Vs. Moonclawz

TBC Vs. AA
3-0

Deadline: July 20th

Good luck to both sides! Good war AA! We hope to see you again once more this year :)

Last edited:

Kyro12

HiddenAmongstShadows
Let's do this TBC ^o^ I'll go contact my opponent now, but won't be able to battle for an hour or so :/

Good luck to both sides~

SoulMuse

Shadow of nothing
Oh, When did this happen....I really need to be around more often.....

Well, good luck to both sides.

Kyro12

HiddenAmongstShadows

Rising Star

Certified Boss
Come on AA, we got this! ZF good try, that third game was pretty haxy. But I definitely think you could've played some of your pokes better. All you had to do was conserve your arcanine to put pressure on his steels and whittle down his team. That crit on arcanine blew your chance; I believe you should've foddered mamo instead of switching arcanine into CB bullet punch as mamo wouldnt have done much against his team anyway. After you eliminated his steels, you would've been able to clean up easily with breloom. GG nontheless, we'll get 'em next time.

Edit: Sorry for posting game analysis on the warring page, I probably shouldve posted this somewhere else ._.

Desert_Fox

Legendary Outlaw
Well... I lost 2-1 Rairyan.. Freaking stupid low down dirty crit... UGH!

I had fun though :D GGs brother!!!
Come on AA we gotta do this for MOTHER!

won 4-0
lost 2-0
won 2-0

ggs sorry for the hax. you should be happy out of all my 8 war wins you where the hardest

tumblr_lz9n60vo3W1qbs05mo1_500.gif

Hax is no problem! I wanna say the same for you so... I WILL! :D Battles were delicious. Lets meet under.. different circumstances next time *Omnomnomnom*

Naoto Shirogane

The Detective Prince
Well... I lost 2-1 Rairyan.. Freaking stupid low down dirty crit... UGH!

I had fun though :D GGs brother!!!
Come on AA we gotta do this for MOTHER!

Hax is no problem! I wanna say the same for you so... I WILL! :D Battles were delicious. Lets meet under.. different circumstances next time *Omnomnomnom*

what do you mean under different circumstances?

D-BRAY

The Heracross Myth.
Ok Guys, Subbing in D-BRAY for Godzilla!, the match is now D-BRAY Vs. Moonclawz, Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.