• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Battle Corporation Vs. Chaos Theory

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparkbeat

FLASH! AAAHHHAAA!
BY5oH.png

Vs.
Chaostheorybiggerfixedbanner_zpsa03b4956-1_zpsd7fbf587.png

Rules
~5th Gen OU 5v5 War. First clan that gets 3 wins is the winner.
~All battles will be best of 3. Players are allowed to change teams in between matches.
~ All battles will be 6 on 6 lvl 100 OU standard BW2 OU rules.
~ Anything smogon banned will be banned for this war including Drizzle+Swiftswim, Tornadus-T, and Deoxys-D.
~ No trolling, flaming, or spamming!
~ The results of each battle needs to be posted and confirmed on this thread.
~ All battles must be done on the main PO server or the main PS server

Rosters

The Battle Corporation
Godzilla
Contrail
Anakbae
Fabian
Rairyan

Subs
Kyro12
D-Bray
Sky Driver

Chaos Theory
Arcos
Busterj99
00swms is sexy
55afrothunder
Wolf Prince

Subs
TurboPieFire
Lake12
Viker2

Matchups

TBC on left ; CT on right

Rairyan Vs. BusterJ99
Anakbae Vs. 00swms
Fabian Vs. Wolf Prince
Contrail Vs. Arcos
Godzilla! Vs. 55AfroThunder

TBC Vs. CT
3-0

Deadline:

Good luck to both sides!

Last edited:

Darkfire98989

Am I even still here
The clan I've always wanted to lead and now do, and the clan I used to love being a leader of, this could be interesting, GL everyone, CT let's win this thing!

Naoto Shirogane

The Detective Prince
busterj99 has been on 3 times today looking at threads but not msg bk can someone tell him he needs to reply since it's the weekend it's best to get battles done now.

00swms

Chaos Theory
busterj99 has been on 3 times today looking at threads but not msg bk can someone tell him he needs to reply since it's the weekend it's best to get battles done now.

That will be taken down as note. Also guys there is no reason to rush on these battles.

-00swms

Wolf Prince

Lycan Seraph
I hope we can get an agreement on a date to do our match Fabian. I will PM or VM you so we can discuss about it.
Don't lose hope chaos Theory!

Turpoo

S|utbro
Good war guys!
Close match between Contrail and Arcos.

We could have done better, but it was fun! (Although I didn't participate)

AnakBaé

Won 2-1, game 1 had a crit that may have hurt Arcos a little, but it wasn't anything game changing, game 2 zen headmiss killed me when I had a slim chance, and game 3 somehow survived an onslaught of crits. gg's and good war CT! Zero you are the sexiest man in the world.

Fixed that for you.
Good war CT.

Status
Not open for further replies.