• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Battle Corporation Vs Skies of the Phoenix

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyro13

Banned
Lost 0-1 to ala gg

Skarm™

Light It Up
Lost 0-1 to ala gg

WOOHOO I knew ala would win! Thanks bro you da best and good try Assassin 1-0 was extremely close. Kidogo and Steve are gonna battle soon too so stay tuned to see the current 1-1 tiebreaker

TherianForm

King of TM87
Good luck both sides!
Skies of Phoenix, we can win this!

Sorry for not informing sooner guys but I won't have Internet (typing on my phone) until Sunday. Please sub someone in or me. Good luck to both clans and whoever gets subbed in.

00swms

Chaos Theory
Sorry for not informing sooner guys but I won't have Internet (typing on my phone) until Sunday. Please sub someone in or me. Good luck to both clans and whoever gets subbed in.

Well, Pie really there no need for a sub. Two reason the other guys can get there battles done. Lastly we have two weeks.

Cosmic Fury

Evil Overlord
Will my opponent please contact me for a battle. Thank you.

Pathfinder

No Angel
It was reported that Nachos was not an official member of the clan and hadn't signed up in your clan thread prior to the war topic being approved , so I'm sorry but hes not eligible to battle for you because the war lineup(this includes subs list and etc) isn't allowed to be changed once the topic is approved =/ . That goes for any other members with a similar situation as well.

Skarm™

Light It Up
It was reported that Nachos was not an official member of the clan and hadn't signed up in your clan thread prior to the war topic being approved , so I'm sorry but hes not eligible to battle for you because the war lineup(this includes subs list and etc) isn't allowed to be changed once the topic is approved =/ . That goes for any other members with a similar situation as well.

To be precise, he did apply, and filled out all the forms and everything, just not in the clan thread. He sent the form to Instinct. somehow, I think it was via PS, PO, or PM, so technically he is in, and he's ready to battle. But no matter, I'll tell him to apply on the thread too. Problem solved :)

Last edited:

Instinct.

Hi, nowhere in the rules does it state that all clan members are forced to post in a clan thread. They state that clans "may only accept official members." All of the people in my OP are officially accepted into SotP. I did not list people without their consent that they would join. I do not care about whether they actually post in a thread or not as the ultimate purpose of a clan is a group of people that ultimately get along. No specific "thread" or "xat room" can be constrained as a measure of determining who is actually in or not a clan. Certainly, they help as a record, but that's all it is.

Reporting that Nachos is "not an official member of the clan because he hadn't posted in the clan thread" is terrible reasoning, as nowhere in the Rules does it state that "an official member must post in the clan thread in order to officially sign up." I had my members post in the thread as proof that they are legitimate users and NOT as alts.

Nachos is someone who has been on Serebii Forums for a while, so I didn't pay much attention as to whether or not he actually posted, as he had expressed his interest in joining, and as far as I was concerned, was one of two members that had expressed interest in joining this clan as I had notified him and another user when I was contacted by skarmory7.

I understand that what I define as "official member" may not constitute this website's definition of being an "official member," but nowhere does it state the definition for that term. I had read the global rules, and if this issue at hand does not relate to anything covered by the rules relevant to this subforum, then it is not right to force me to sub one of my players out for something that isn't listed in the rules as I followed the rules. I reference the rules explicitly stated as this is the one place that's transparent to everyone so that everyone is clear on what is and isn't allowed. Adding a rule on exact sign-up method is fine, but comparing this event with rules that were written after the event it happens in is illogical.

tl;dr I dispute the claim that "Nachos is not an official member of SotP" as not only the reasoning behind the claim itself is flawed, but so is the conclusion.

Pathfinder

No Angel
To be precise, he did apply, and filled out all the forms and everything, just not in the clan thread. He sent the form to Instinct. somehow, I think it was via PS, PO, or PM, so technically he is in, and he's ready to battle. But no matter, I'll tell him to apply on the thread too. Problem solved :)

Hi, nowhere in the rules does it state that all clan members are forced to post in a clan thread. They state that clans "may only accept official members." All of the people in my OP are officially accepted into SotP. I did not list people without their consent that they would join. I do not care about whether they actually post in a thread or not as the ultimate purpose of a clan is a group of people that ultimately get along. No specific "thread" or "xat room" can be constrained as a measure of determining who is actually in or not a clan. Certainly, they help as a record, but that's all it is.

Reporting that Nachos is "not an official member of the clan because he hadn't posted in the clan thread" is terrible reasoning, as nowhere in the Rules does it state that "an official member must post in the clan thread in order to officially sign up." I had my members post in the thread as proof that they are legitimate users and NOT as alts.

Nachos is someone who has been on Serebii Forums for a while, so I didn't pay much attention as to whether or not he actually posted, as he had expressed his interest in joining, and as far as I was concerned, was one of two members that had expressed interest in joining this clan as I had notified him and another user when I was contacted by skarmory7.

I understand that what I define as "official member" may not constitute this website's definition of being an "official member," but nowhere does it state the definition for that term. I had read the global rules, and if this issue at hand does not relate to anything covered by the rules relevant to this subforum, then it is not right to force me to sub one of my players out for something that isn't listed in the rules as I followed the rules. I reference the rules explicitly stated as this is the one place that's transparent to everyone so that everyone is clear on what is and isn't allowed. Adding a rule on exact sign-up method is fine, but comparing this event with rules that were written after the event it happens in is illogical.

tl;dr I dispute the claim that "Nachos is not an official member of SotP" as not only the reasoning behind the claim itself is flawed, but so is the conclusion.

When the rule was written about clans only using official members , there were alot of clans using what was called "On-Call Members" or "Honorary Members". They basically were good battlers that only participated in wars and had no real involvement in the clan itself and that was something that the competitive mods wished to avoid. As long as he applied to your clan in someway before the war was posted I have no problem with it to be honest. From the information that I was given it looked like he was just an honorary member of your clan or something and not apart of your active roster.

Anyways thanks for clearing that up , Carry on.

Last edited:

Skarm™

Light It Up
Thanks for clearing that up Instinct. and Archangel.

Cosmic Fury

Evil Overlord
That was... unusual.

But aside from that, my opponent contacted me and mentioned that he'd be able to battle over the next few days. I'll be on xat often probably around the same time as you, so if you see me on my clan's xat, then I'd be able to battle you on the spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.