• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Battle Corporation Vs. The Elemental Masters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparkbeat

FLASH! AAAHHHAAA!
BY5oH.png

Vs.
tumblr_mltxiuNcYd1sp7049o3_1280.jpg

Rules
~5th Gen OU 5v5 War. First clan that gets 3 wins is the winner.
~All battles will be best of 3. Players are allowed to change teams in between matches, but none of that play one game do the others later crap.
~ All battles will be 6 on 6 lvl 100 OU standard BW2 OU rules.
~ Anything smogon banned will be banned for this war including Drizzle+Swiftswim, Tornadus-T, and Deoxys-D.
~ No trolling, flaming, or spamming!
~ The results of each battle need to be posted and confirmed on this thread.
~ All battles must be done on the main PO server or the main PS server

Rosters

The Battle Corporation
Contrail
Godzilla!
Anakbae
Fabian
Rairyan

Subs
D-Bray
Eliteknight
Sky Driver

The Elemental Masters
RJMays
Jorge565
Hannibal
Above Zenith
PanOne

Subs
None

Matchups

TBC on left ; Opponent on right

Contrail Vs. Jorge565
Rairyan Vs. Hannibal
Fabian Vs. PanOne
D-Bray Vs. RJMays
Godzilla! Vs. Above Zenith

TBC Vs. TEM
2-1

Deadline: May 29

Good luck to both sides!

Last edited:

The King of Legend

The Dragon King
Aight, gl hf to both sides. TBC, we can do this!!And we will!! TEM, I wish you the best of luck in our war! may the best guild win!

SkyDriver

Hiding in the grass
Good luck everyonre!
(is it just me or is deadline not yet given?)

Hannibal

Darkrai for ever
won 6-0
won 5-0

ggs

This was my worst battle ever.
But Rairyan played really well, I had no chance ;).
Nect time I will take more time to create my team

Sparkbeat

FLASH! AAAHHHAAA!
Won Vs Jorge 2-1. gg's

Also, in the interest of getting this done, Anakbae will now be battling RJMays and PanOne will now be battling Fabian, since Anak and RJ are both active, and PanOne and Fabian have been much less active (On Serebii at least)

Last edited:

Jorge565

Magikarp
Won Vs Jorge 2-1. gg's

Also, in the interest of getting this done, Anakbae will now be battling RJMays and PanOne will now be battling Fabian, since Anak and RJ are both active, and PanOne and Fabian have been much less active (On Serebii at least)
confirming and ggs

RJMays

PKMN Professor
Won Vs Jorge 2-1. gg's

Also, in the interest of getting this done, Anakbae will now be battling RJMays and PanOne will now look forwar battling Fabian, since Anak and RJ are both active, and PanOne and Fabian have been much less active (On Serebii at least)

That's fine with me! I look forward to it!

RJMays

PKMN Professor
My apologies for holding up the war proceedings. I have had quite the week so far. :/ The good news is I will be on all day tomorrow from ~8pm-12am EST to finish my war battle. See you guys then with the results!

Status
Not open for further replies.