• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Battle Corporation Vs. The Inferno Faction

Status
Not open for further replies.

R2J

R.I.P #31
Fabian is, not who you will fight if you sub in.
I could be subbed in for either Draco or Thor...

Really idc as long as I get to do something xD

BugPokemonMaster316

He's in Germany iirc. I'll get him to get on when he gets on tomorrow. He mainly comes on PO, and he's on there everyday. So if you have PO I recommend getting on it and looking for him. One of his alts is 4XY Chains or something of the sort with some variables after the XY.

I do not have PO and cannot download it onto my computer. I only use PS.

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
You wont be subbed for draco he setup a time to battle for today... er, thats what he said

draco star 98

DESTROY EVERYONE
coc i need that sub i cant get on ps my sister doesnt need me today so i cant get on ps. R2j its up to youuuuuu.

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
R2J, you get the last match with Kyro. Do your best, but even if we lose 3-0 it was a good war. R2J is in for draco

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
Yeah, he is. Active, that is. GL in the last battle (it seems).

SkyDriver

Hiding in the grass
Just now seen I was subbed in, sent Thor a VM. (or did I miss a post and is someone else battling in their place?)

R2J

R.I.P #31
Alright, now I can have some fun :D

Look for R2J on PS

SkyDriver

Hiding in the grass
first time I'm in the war, can't battle :/

oh well, congratulations TBC <3

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
Gratz TBC. I hope we can war again, and you best believe that I'll get you, Anak! XD Great game, you guys are a powerful guild and I wish you luck.

Mods can close this I guess.

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
Mods please close this now lol

Ragnarok

#BeastMode
Staff member
Super Mod
Once a war is finished (and it's mentioned in the thread), you are free to start another.

Nowhere have I said that the thread needs to be closed for another to start. -_______-

Status
Not open for further replies.