• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Battle Corporation

Status
Not open for further replies.
op will be updated welcome everyone I HAVE ALL BAS PEOPLE AND PM ON A LIST SO NO NEED TO POST YOUR OLD RANK

McDanger

elite said when leaders do matches, our rank is the same as our opponents, sooo

Opponents Username:crystalninetales
Opponents Rank:cleaner
Your Ranks:same
Win/Loss-Score:win 3-0
Any other information:

Opponents Username:raquaza
Win/Loss-Score:win 2-0
Any other information:

Win/Loss-Score:win 3-0
Any other information:

Win/Loss-Score:win 4-0
Any other information:

ScizorFTW

Skyfall
Name: ScizorFTW
PO Name: NullandVoid
Why you want to join: This clan looks awesome :)
Number of SBF Symbols: 2
Battling Experience: Used to have medium battling experience, but was inactive for too long
Referrer: Eliteknight

I'm not gonna be active enough, but elite wanted me to join anyway, so...

Turpoo

S|utbro
Name: TurboPieFire
PO Name: TurboPieFire
Why you want to join: BAS Merge
Number of SBF Symbols: Ummmmm
Battling Experience: Out of ten 6 7 or 8.... Havent battled or made a team in a bit.
Referrer: DarkFire?

AnakBaé

Name: AnakBae
PO Name: Bae
Why you want to join: BAS Merge
Number of SBF Symbols: 0 for now
Battling Experience: 8
Referrer: DarkFire98989

Quilapras

I Wuv You
Name: Quilapras, Quily
PO Name: Same as Above
Why you want to join: Stevey and Kyro are my fwiends
Number of SBF Symbols: 0
Referrer: Stevey and Kyro

Squirel Princess

Goldenrod City
Application Form

Name: Ambree
PO Name: IDK havent been on in about 4 months
Why you want to join: since everyone from my old clan is here... almost didnt come, and if scuba says a word to me Im gone.
Number of SBF Symbols: Blah
Battling Experience: Some
Referrer: no one since no one decided to let me know about this

00swms

Chaos Theory
Application Form

Why you want to join: since everyone from my old clan is here... almost didnt come, and if scuba says a word to me Im gone.

Well he is Leader he should not cause any problems with you. As he held to high standards than members. Also any problems with him is in the past and you guys should work out any problems you may have.\. Let get along with each other.

-00swms

Last edited:

DeviantMaster

Deviant_Fallacy
Name: DeviantMaster
PO Name: Deviant_Fallacy
Why you want to join: cause reasons, i guess im trying to be more active. PM merged yadda yadda yadda.
Number of SBF Symbols: i was beating DU for his but then i got bored and the idea of collecting symbols became hollow and meaningless so i just stopped
Battling Experience: 9/10
Referrer: i guess kyro since he told me about the merge

so yea i was co-leader in PM so whatever rank that equates to or i can just be whatever doesnt matter too much

but yay new clan new people and what not i'll try to be active

yo zero you should let me in on the artshop with you I might as well put my userbar services out there for this clan since my services were ignored for making the ones for the clan

Name: Quilapras, Quily
PO Name: Same as Above
Why you want to join: Stevey and Kyro are my fwiends
Number of SBF Symbols: 0
Referrer: Stevey and Kyro
Application Form

Why you want to join: cause reasons, i guess im trying to be more active. PM merged yadda yadda yadda.
Number of SBF Symbols: i was beating DU for his but then i got bored and the idea of collecting symbols became hollow and meaningless so i just stopped

so yea i was co-leader in PM so whatever rank that equates to or i can just be whatever doesnt matter too much

yo zero you should let me in on the artshop with you I might as well put my userbar services out there for this clan since my services were ignored for making the ones for the clan

@dev the ubs were already made :/

Welcome :)

Last edited:

00swms

Chaos Theory

Sexy you know your always allowed to work with me.

McDanger

hey deviant

Opponents Username:Ambree
Opponents Rank: secretary
Your Ranks:Boss
Win/Loss-Score: WIN 5-0
Any other information: nope gg

Arcos

Umbreon Master
Name:Arcos
PO Name:[TBC]Arcos
Why you want to join:BAS merge and looks fun.
Number of SBF Symbols: umm 0?
Battling Experience:7
Referrer: Darkfire98989
I won't be able to go on the xat today but i will tomorrow. This clan is really active and looks really fun!! Would i be in the final rank cuz i was in the final rank in BAS?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.