• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Battle Corporation

Status
Not open for further replies.

jLafv.png

Welcome to the 2nd TBC CCAT! Our goal will be to create the best team possible using ideas contributed by the clan. Current Round:

160.png

Feraligatr @Mystic Water
Ability: Torrent
Nature: Adamant
EV's: 184 HP / 252 Atk / 72 Spe
~Swords Dance
~Aqua Jet
~Waterfall
~Crunch

186.png

Politoed (F) @ Choice Specs
Trait: Drizzle
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SAtk / 4 Spd
Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Hydro Pump
- Focus Blast
- Hidden Power [Grass]
- Ice Beam

vgc2011_amoongus.png

Amoonguss (F) @Black Sludge
Trait: Regenerator
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Spd / 4 SAtk
Calm Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Spore
- Clear Smog
- Giga Drain
- Stun Spore

385.png

Jirachi @ Leftovers
Trait: Serene Grace
EVs: 252 HP / 100 Def / 156 Spd
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Substitute
- Calm Mind
- Thunder
- Psyshock

450.png

Garchomp @ Leftovers
Ability: Rough Skin
EVs: 252 HP / 192 Def / 64 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Dragon Claw
- Earthquake
- Aqua Tail

Time for the next round of nominations. You guys know the drill.

Nominations
677.png

Keldeo @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Justified
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
- Surf
- Hydro Pump
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Secret Sword

Standard Scarf Keldeo is definitely the best choice here. He can come in either before Gatr or after to either set him up to sweep or sweep after he wrecks havoc. Between Chomp, Rachi, and Amoonguss, we have all of his weaknesses covered well, and Jirachi can beat Jellicent and the Lati's for him while he beats TTar for Rachi. He also gives us what we need to take down Ferrothorn so Gatr can sweep easier. And adding the fact that we can predict less and just spam Hydro Pump if we need is always nice.​

Votes: 1
Contrail

381.gif

Latios (M) @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
- Draco Meteor
- Surf
- Thunder
- Trick

Not only Latios serves as an amazing revenge killer, this thing can also serve the team as a perfect T-tar bait. By switching immediately to Garchomp or Feraligatr predicting the "obvious" T-tar switch, allowing Chomp/Fera to score a lethal blow to opposing team. Thunder is there to demolish +1 Gyara and Scarf Keldeo.​

Votes: 2
Anakbae , Eliteknight

Deadline for voting is
Saturday June 15th @10pm PST

TBCCCAT1_zps437ae409.png

HTML:
Kyurem-B @ Leftovers
 Trait: Teravolt
 EVs: 32 HP / 252 Atk / 224 SDef
 Sassy Nature (+SDef, -Spd)
 - Outrage
 - Fusion Bolt
 - Roost
 - Blizzard

Abomasnow (M) @ Expert Belt
 Trait: Snow Warning
 EVs: 212 HP / 252 Atk / 44 SAtk
 Brave Nature (+Atk, -Spd)
 - Ice Shard
 - Wood Hammer
 - Hidden Power [Fire]
 - Earthquake

Reuniclus (M) @ Life Orb
 Trait: Magic Guard
 EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SAtk
 Quiet Nature (+SAtk, -Spd)
 - Trick Room
 - Psyshock
 - Focus Blast
 - Hidden Power [Fire]/Shadow Ball/Recover

Tentacruel (M) @ Black Sludge
 Trait: Rain Dish
 EVs: 252 HP / 148 Def / 108 Spd
 Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
 - Blizzard
 - Rapid Spin
 - Toxic/Toxic Spikes
 - Scald

Heatran (M) @ Leftovers
 Trait: Flash Fire
 EVs: 252 HP / 4 SAtk / 252 SDef
 Calm Nature (+SDef, -Atk)
 - Lava Plume
 - Stealth Rock
 - Roar
 - Toxic/Protect

Terrakion @ Choice Band
 Trait: Justified
 EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SDef / 252 Spd
 Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
 - Close Combat
 - X-Scissor
 - Quick Attack
 - Stone Edge

Also all war team members you can add this to your sig if you would like

TBCSec_zps688859c3.gif

Credits to Godzilla!

Last edited:

AnakBaé

This new Fairy-type has been confirmed. I bet Chansey/Blissey is getting this Fairy-type thing. Dangerousssssss....

Nitocrys

Because I'm Happy.
This new Fairy-type has been confirmed. I bet Chansey/Blissey is getting this Fairy-type thing. Dangerousssssss....

WHAAT?!?!?
so now gardevior can beat up dragons with it's stab fairy beams. seems legit.
I sense a choice scarfed gardevior to be popular in xy ou....

and ssb for the 3ds :O

Godzilla!

King of the Monsters
Sylveon is going to get the power of the moon. That's crazy.

Lati@s and Celebi are definitely going to be Fairy-types.

Last edited:

AnakBaé

If they do then they'll have more weaknesses to you won't have to get a STAB physical fighting type attack to OHKO them. I might try to make a list of possible Fairy types...
From what I've heard (from the footage of the stupid Pokemon show in Japan), this Fairy-type weaknesses are Steel & Poison, which are 2 of the worst offensive typing u can possibly use. Well, at least for now. Who knows but the XY metagame might be dominated by Poison & Steel attackers which is lol.

Sylveon is going to get the power of the moon. That's crazy.

Lati@s and Celebi are definitely going to be Fairy-types.
Celebi, Rachi, Mew, Victini, and the Mewtwo form possibly, but definitely not Lati@s -.-

Godzilla!

King of the Monsters
From what I've heard (from the footage of the stupid Pokemon show in Japan), this Fairy-type weaknesses are Steel & Poison, which are 2 of the worst offensive typing u can possibly use. Well, at least for now. Who knows but the XY metagame might be dominated by Poison & Steel attackers which is lol.

Celebi, Rachi, Mew, Victini, and the Mewtwo form possibly, but definitely not Lati@s -.-

imo if mewtwo does then Lati@s has to be just look at it

AnakBaé

btw if latias gets fairy so would latios so yeah it defo won't get it

Yeah. Besides, if Lati@s gets Fairy, it would be a threat. if the Fairy-type resistance and weaknesses are true:

1. Lati@s could safely switch into D-nite/Chomp/etc. (immune to outrage or dragon claw) and hit em hard.
2. No longer fear of T-tar, since Lati@s' Psychic-type is removed and being able to hit T-tar with a Fairy-type attack for a super effective damage.
3. Scizor will harvest more kills from all these craziness.

Godzilla!

King of the Monsters
Yeah. Besides, if Lati@s gets Fairy, it would be a threat. if the Fairy-type resistance and weaknesses are true:

1. Lati@s could safely switch into D-nite/Chomp/etc. (immune to outrage or dragon claw) and hit em hard.
2. No longer fear of T-tar, since Lati@s' Psychic-type is removed and being able to hit T-tar with a Fairy-type attack for a super effective damage.
3. Scizor will harvest more kills from all these craziness.

Who knows but those are good points.

I doubt any poke that already has a dual typing will be changed to fairy. I think fairy will be a lot stronger if it also resists dragon in addition to being super effective against it. If not, dragons and steels will still probably be the dominant force.

Kyro12

HiddenAmongstShadows
Can someone go smack the Gamefreak employee who decided any Pokemon should ever be named Talonflame? kthxbai

Can someone go smack the Gamefreak employee who decided any Pokemon should ever be named Talonflame? kthxbai

That is a dumb name. Personally i really like the seahorse/kelp mon they showed and the lobster. I just hope they dont screw up badly and make too many just outright broken pokes. i would like there to be diversity in OU which i think fairy type will help with

Godzilla!

King of the Monsters
That is a dumb name. Personally i really like the seahorse/kelp mon they showed and the lobster. I just hope they dont screw up badly and make too many just outright broken pokes. i would like there to be diversity in OU which i think fairy type will help with

The Lobster is worthy

Status
Not open for further replies.