• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Battle Corporation

Status
Not open for further replies.
good game

Spreadsheet can be found inside my signature :)

Last edited:

Click the banner to sign up in our Tounament Thread​

HTML Code:
Opponents Name: Anakbae
Your rank: Leader
Opponents Rank: Leader
W/L/D:W

Last edited:

SkyDriver

Hiding in the grass
Someone please member me on the PO channel?

Perhaps a discussion topic: Do original and weird movesets give you an advantage?

Jazz™

Not exactly Orthodox

Perhaps a discussion topic: Do original and weird movesets give you an advantage?
It depends. If you use things that were popular and worked in say DPP or BW1, then yes, because your opponent expects other things. A late idea of mine is special Lucario. It was all the rage in DPP, so why not? But if you use like Specially Defensive Hitmontop then I'd reccomend a teambuilding tutor/psychyatrist

ill member you now.

The original sets have their merrits however it is hard to tell weather or not they are worth using at times due to how they can be overshadowed by more common sets.

Also Shadow + rair are the only 2 left to sign up for the BF tournament.
if no new members come prior to those 2 signing up i will start the tournament

AnakBaé

Definitely. As long its not an ugly & gimmicky set like HP fire Haxorus lmao
Mostly uncommon sets like TR Victini, Smashing Cloyster with ice shard, Agility Gross, Scarf Scizor, & Mixed Mence guarantees you at least one "Wtf?" kill, or even shreds teams to pieces.

SkyDriver

Hiding in the grass
Mostly uncommon sets like TR Victini, Smashing Cloyster with ice shard, Agility Gross, Scarf Scizor, & Mixed Mence guarantees you at least one "Wtf?" kill, or even shreds teams to pieces.

Yeah original and uncommon shouldn't mean just random crap xD Anyone ever used a Weak Armor SD Skarm? It can sweep teams at+2/+1 when all faster than 358 is gone. Only Steel types wall it though...

Jazz™

Not exactly Orthodox
3/5 of those sets I have used XD. I saw HP Ground Scizor in a replay of a war match the other day, to take on Heatrans? Why not superpower XD! But yeah, innovative and uncommon sets are good, as long as there isn't something blatantly better

Godzilla!

King of the Monsters
Yeah original and uncommon shouldn't mean just random crap xD Anyone ever used a Weak Armor SD Skarm? It can sweep teams at+2/+1 when all faster than 358 is gone. Only Steel types wall it though...

Once on a Brave Bird only team

EDIT:

Both games were 2 out of 3 (Agreed upon by both sides) but the whole match counted as 1

Opponents Name: CrystalNinetales
Your rank: Secretary
Opponents Rank: Office Assistant
W/L/D: Win 2-0 Win 3-0

Opponents Name: Woebegonenick
Your rank: Secretary
Opponents Rank: Office Worker
W/L/D: Win 5-0 Win 5-0

NOTE: Those only count as 1

Last edited:

AnakBaé

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm Swords Dance, Drill peck/Bravebird, iron head, Night Slash/Endure is probably the moveset for that Skarm. Sounds interesting really lol

SkyDriver

Hiding in the grass
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm Swords Dance, Drill peck/Bravebird, iron head, Night Slash/Endure is probably the moveset for that Skarm. Sounds interesting really lol

lol it gets Iron Head? Shoulda known that when I lost to a Steel Wing miss xD In the last slot I run Rock Slide, that awesome moment when I was at +6 and 3HKO'ed a Zone with flinch hax :p

Also, anyone got a good moveset for Meloetta?

AnakBaé

lol it gets Iron Head? Shoulda known that when I lost to a Steel Wing miss xD In the last slot I run Rock Slide, that awesome moment when I was at +6 and 3HKO'ed a Zone with flinch hax :p

Also, anyone got a good moveset for Meloetta?

- Relic Song
- Close Combat
- Thunderbolt / Psychic/ U-turn
- Hidden Power Ice
item: Expert Belt / Life Orb
nature: Naive
evs: 64 Atk / 252 SpA / 192 Spe

I prefer t-bolt over u-turn because of skarm, but apparently u-turn is also a great option. Oh Psychic too. You decide :]

Sparkbeat

FLASH! AAAHHHAAA!
2K9fl.png

~Godzilla~
~Contrail~
~Anakbae~
~Rairyan~
~CrystalNinetails~

Subs:
_ _ _

~Eliteknight~
~Sky Driver~
~Jazz Hands~

This will be our Line-up for our upcoming war against Psychotic Revolution. The final spot on the main team needs to be a wifi battler since a member of their team is wifi only, and said member can't be subbed out due to lack of participation. Just VM me if you can do wifi. If a sub fills the wifi spot, then I'll add some others to the sub list. Updating War Post with this lineup now.​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.