• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Battle Corporation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snorby

Snorby
MMS got a bye in his own tourney (wary)
I didnt want a bye; I hate having to depend on unreliable folk like Lit and Turbo to be able to fite in a fun tour D:

Anyway, voting time for next nuzlocke!

CKQJt.png

Option 1: Leafgreen Egglocke https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRQ3gjv_04g&feature=c4-overview-vl&list=PL5ob57b6lyaGooX_6mfpiUEc2LqWUzxjF watch that video, it will tell you about it. (it's also the specific egglocke file we'd be using so if you want to watch his LP of it, go ahead.)

Option 2: FireRed Omega Switchlocke
Here is the ruleset for this type of run:

1. I may only catch the First pokemon in each area. Dupes, Shiny, and Gift Clause are all on.

2. If a pokemon faints, it's dead and must be boxed forever more.

3. Nickname everything!
3a. Naming scheme is Serebii usernames.

1. My Pokemon team can not be changed by me. Only the RNG can do that.

2. If one of my pokemon dies, a random box pokemon will be brought in to the team in it's place.

3. After the first 7 gyms, 3 of my pokemon, chosen at random, are put into the box, and then three others from the box are chosen to replace them.

4. I will be keeping a tally of how many gyms each of my pokemon was present on the team for throughout the nuzlocke, and after the 8th gym my team will be the 6 pokemon that were with me for the most gyms. If there is a tie, I will use an RNG to break it.

Example: After the 8th gym, My tally reads:
Swampert- 6 gyms
Rhyhorn- 4 gyms
Furret- 4 gyms
Flygon- 3 gyms
Nidorina- 2 gyms
Pikachu- 1 Gym
Charmeleon- 1 Gym
Abra- 1 gym
Houndour- 1 gym
Kingdra- 1 gym

Then my team for the pokemon league would be: Swampert/Rhyhorn/Furret/Flygon/Nidorina, with the last slot given to either Pikachu, Charmeleon, Abra, Houndour, or Kingdra, depending on what the RNG says.

Option 3: Crystal Alphabetlocke Here is the ruleset for this type of run:

1) This is a Nuzlocke run. That means I may catch first encounters only, and fainted Pokemon are dead and boxed.

2) My Pokemon shall be given nicknames starting with a randomly selected letter of the alphabet. Preferably something completely unrelated, but there's no real scheme here.

3) My team shall be selected based on the alphabet. I shall have to fill my team based on their Pokemon names. The first six alphabetically will be my party. However, once I enter a new city, or defeat a gym leader, the rule changes, and Pokemon will be selected based on the first letters of their nicknames instead. The second time this happens, they will be selected based on their species name, and after the third time, the cycle will rotate back to their Pokemon names.

3b) I can't avoid capturing or evolving a Pokemon to prevent one of my Pokemon being lost to the box. So, if I can catch a Pokemon, or if a team-mate tries to evolve, I must make it happen. Also, no leaving slots empty if they can be filled at all.

PLEASE PM ME YOUR VOTE, AS WELL AS ANY QUESTIONS YOU MAY HAVE. IF YOU POST YOUR VOTE IN THE THREAD AND DONT PM ME I, IT WILL NOT COUNT. VOTING LAST UNTIL EITHER FRIDAY SEPTEMBER 27TH OR WHEN THERE IS AN OPTION THAT HAS AT LEAST 8 MORE VOTES THAN 2ND PLACE.

Kyro12

HiddenAmongstShadows
PLEASE PM ME YOUR VOTE, AS WELL AS ANY QUESTIONS YOU MAY HAVE. IF YOU POST YOUR VOTE IN THE THREAD AND DONT PM ME I, IT WILL NOT COUNT. VOTING LAST UNTIL EITHER FRIDAY SEPTEMBER 27TH OR WHEN THERE IS AN OPTION THAT HAS AT LEAST 8 MORE VOTES THAN 2ND PLACE.

Voting for LG Egglocke<3

SkyDriver

Hiding in the grass
update: Just noticed how even in holidays I won't have time to be online, and this clan now only distracts me from my work, I'm saying my goodbyes to you. Have fun in TBC and maybe we'll meet again someday. Good job EK, Bae and swms having TBC live so long :3

Goodbye~

AnakBaé

update: Just noticed how even in holidays I won't have time to be online, and this clan now only distracts me from my work, I'm saying my goodbyes to you. Have fun in TBC and maybe we'll meet again someday. Good job EK, Bae and swms having TBC live so long :3

Goodbye~

Goodbye Sky, you will be missed and best of luck with your work. :'c

Venomous Woe

Master of Villany
Hey guys. Just so you know, I'll be stepping down from the guild. Can't find the time or motivation to participate. Sorry for the trouble.

Snorby

Snorby
Bye Sky D: and cya later VW beetle

00swms

Chaos Theory
Announcements_zps5d533a65.png

Intro

Hello, corporation slaves I'm going be doing a few updates. Firstly, I'll be listing my goals for CCAT from this forward, and onward.

CCAT Goals & Standards

• Firstly, CCAT should only last 2 weeks or less.
  • Being elaborate on your choice for why you choose this Pokemon.
  • Clashing is something personally I would like to see, and what this means is if you see Pokemon choice that you don't approve of. By being vocal about the choice and how you disapprove of this you will need give legitimate reason. Remember though when doing this you will need be respectful to other members.
  • Also another thing that will be added to this is the play style that team will build around as an example stall, hyper-offence, and balanced.

Mini-Tournaments & Standards

• Having certain selected members to host mini-tournaments for me when I'm not able to do it.
  • Hold mini-tournaments more often. With the goal having at least twice a week.
  • Trying to get 8 members to participate in the mini-tournament.
  • More interest from member in the mini-tournaments.
  • Mini-tournaments will still fellow currents rules.
  • Must be finish with in the same day or the tournament will be counted.

Closer

These are few things I will be changing/editing, and implement over next few weeks. Also our next CCAT will be RSE NU and Pokemon choosing and voting starts right now. I will be making another update in the next few days.

-00swms

OceanicLanturn

Non non non!
RSE NU?! Luvdisc of course!

Nah don't count that as a nom. I have 0 idea about tierlist for RSENU lol. I only know Ledyba and Luvdisc and Farfetch'd and Unown and some useless mon are allowed in RSE NU :$

And lol, what's with the sudden RSE NU hype. Did I miss some kind of revolutionize movement in the XAT?

Snorby

Snorby
RSE NU?! Luvdisc of course!

Nah don't count that as a nom. I have 0 idea about tierlist for RSENU lol. I only know Ledyba and Luvdisc and Farfetch'd and Unown and some useless mon are allowed in RSE NU :$

And lol, what's with the sudden RSE NU hype. Did I miss some kind of revolutionize movement in the XAT?

I voted RSE NU for the Serebii Battle of the Week Tier of choice, and a bunch of other people hopped on a bandwagon for it. BW2 OU still won because the SPPF community is boring tho D:

And then I made a somewhat decent team for RSE NU.

It's Swalot/Glalie/Roselia/Trapinch/Whiscash/Pidgeot

Also, liking the sound of more Minitours and CCATs.

Blackjack the Titan

It’s been a while
I'm liking Amaura's possible evo. It looks like it has good special offense.

Voting for a Balanced-Offensive playstyle. Momentum will be slow for a small lapse of time in the battle, and the lead should set up fast. However, it needs to have

I've got a mon lined up right now.
Just need to make a constructive argument for it if the playstyle gets voted for by most participants.

Snorby

Snorby
cya rair :/

bye rair. Due to leaving us a total of 3 times you are banned from rejoining the guild under any circumstances. You are welcomed on the xat

Last edited:

00swms

Chaos Theory
I'm liking Amaura's possible evo. It looks like it has good special offense.

Voting for a Balanced-Offensive playstyle. Momentum will be slow for a small lapse of time in the battle, and the lead should set up fast. However, it needs to have

I've got a mon lined up right now.
Just need to make a constructive argument for it if the playstyle gets voted for by most participants.

Also guys please use the form provided on the CCAT post please.

-00swms

OceanicLanturn

Non non non!
I feel bad for feeling bad that I missed drama on xat or something. Did anything happen lol

Bye rair.

And hi RSE NU. Anyone thinks we should do a BP SD Agility Ledyba :$?

Status
Not open for further replies.