• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Battle Corporation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naoto Shirogane

The Detective Prince
we won the war!!! :)

Metagross FTW

Kyro12

HiddenAmongstShadows
Yay for us winning ^o^

Congrats everybody, and thanks for Rankbar, Anak x3

AnakBaé

3MEUF.png

SIGN-UP's CLOSED
Alright, since we already have a handful amount of participants, lets close the sign up process and move on to the next process. The "Pick-your-tutor-and-get-started" stage. Now you probably wondering "Wtf is that?" now let me explain the simple rules:

Program Start: 13th May 2013 - 13th June 2013*
(deadline may change)

RULES for The Program
1. Tutee, choose your tutor.
Do not take your pick carelessly! Make sure to check the timezone difference and other anonymous factor such as chemistry. Choose wisely.Only one tutor at a time.

2. At least 80 minutes a week.
Depends on the tutees, some tutees might take more or less than 80 a week in order to gain his/her desired improvement. If you think that you need more than 80 minutes, talk to your tutors, But if you think 80 minutes a week is more than enough, once again talk to your tutor.
Note: You will spend most of the time battling continuously and discussing about possible changes for your team/habit/skills/etc. 80 minutes aren't that long.

3. Be specific
Some people are good/not so good at specific area of competitive Pokemon, such as Team Building, Predictions, and movesets. Tell your tutor about it, so they can help you immediately so you both can avoid wasting your time on something that no need to be taught about.

4. Replacement
If your tutor/tutee might experiencing some difficulties to accomplish the 80 minutes a week task, mainly caused by unexpected IRL events like exams, holiday, no internet, etc. Don't blame or harshly criticize them. Instead, tell me about, so I can look for a possible replacement or guarantee your spot for the next tutorship program.

5. Points
The tutors will receive points for giving such huge contribution to the guild and community. A highly satisfied tutees will be able to recommend a medal (star) for his/her tutor.

6. Enjoy & Good luck
Tutors
- SkyDriver
BW2 Ubers, BW2 OU, BW2 NU, Monotype. (offensive teams only)
Timezone: GMT +1
Tutee:

- Sparkbeat
BW2 OU / BW2 LC
Timezone: GMT -5
Tutee:

-Jazz-Hands
BW2 Ubers, BW2 OU, BW2 UU
Timezone: GMT
Tutee:

CrystalNinetales
BW2 OU, BW2 LC, BW2 UU
Tutee:

Rairyan
BW2 OU, DPP OU
Tutee:

Kyro12
BW2 OU
Timezone: -7
Tutee:

AnakBae
BW2 OU
Timezone: GMT -8
Tutee:

Tutees
Agito97
BW2 OU
TImezone: CST (GMT -5)

- Jazz-Hands
BW2 Ubers, BW2 OU, BW2 UU

- woebegonenick
BW2 OU, BW2 RU
Timezone: ???

-NKAF
BW2 OU
TImezone: GMT-5

The-King-of-Legend
Tier: BW2 OU, BW2 Uber
Timezone: -7

TUTOR REQUEST FORM
Requesting ____ as my tutor.
Tier:
Timezone:​

Last edited:

Kyro12

HiddenAmongstShadows
Opponents Name: CrystalNinetales
Your rank: Office Worker
Opponents Rank: One rank below me
W/L/D: W
Notes: 5-0 with my Comeback Team ^o^

Sparkbeat

FLASH! AAAHHHAAA!
jLafv.png

Welcome to the 2nd TBC CCAT! Our goal will be to create the best team possible using ideas contributed by the clan. Current Round:

160.png

Feraligatr @Mystic Water
Ability: Torrent
Nature: Adamant
EV's: 184 HP / 252 Atk / 72 Spe
~Swords Dance
~Aqua Jet
~Waterfall
~Crunch

186.png

Politoed (F) @ Choice Specs
Trait: Drizzle
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SAtk / 4 Spd
Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Hydro Pump
- Focus Blast
- Hidden Power [Grass]
- Ice Beam

It is now time for the 3rd round. Please post what Pokemon you want to nominate, and how it will help Feraligatr achieve its sweep, or help the team in general. Just remember, that our number one priority right now is giving Feraligatr the support he need to get an easy sweep. Happy voting and nominating!

467.png

Magnezone @ Choice Scarf/Specs
Timid
Magnet Pull/Sturdy
252 SpA/4 SpD/252 Spe
-Volt Switch
-Thunder/ThunderBolt
-Hidden Power [Grass]/[Ice]
-Flash Cannon/Signal Beam/Tri Attack

vgc2011_amoongus.png

Amoonguss @blacksludge
Calm
252hp/252spdef/4spa
Regenerator
Spore
Clear Smog
Giga Drain
HP Fire / HP Ice / Stun Spore

478.png

Mamoswine (F) @ Life Orb
Trait: Thick Fat
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Icicle Crash
- Ice Shard
- Earthquake
- Superpower / Stealth Rocks

We will now vote until either a week passes, or we go for a period of time without any votes. Happy voting!​

Nitocrys

Because I'm Happy.
Voting for dat magnezone.

D-BRAY

The Heracross Myth.
Opponents Name: Sparkbeat
Your rank: who knows
Opponents Rank: dunno
W/L/D: Win
Notes:needs more chesto.....

NKAF

Krispy Kreme
Requesting Rairyan as my tutor.
Tier: BW2 OU
Timezone: GMT -5

Our timezones are a bit off but I've still seen him on a bit while I was on so I think they'll work.

updating the spreadsheet.

Reminding everyone whom hasnt to sign up for the OU tourney

Points updates

- War captains gain 20 points per war found.

D-Bray Rank Up
TBCsec_zps867951b0.gif

Last edited:

AnakBaé

placing my vote for amooongus because it is a great check to other rain teams and sleep will allow feraligatr to sweep easier

I second this. Amoonguss is a pain in the *** to handle. It also stops Breloom on its track.
+1 for Amoonguss
tumblr_mkwkb6nJWb1r1n5pqo1_500.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.