• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Battle Corporation

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeviantMaster

Deviant_Fallacy
Name: DeviantMaster (Dev)
PO/PS Name: um I go with either Deviant_Fallacy or Parad0x
Reason For Joining: havnt been in a clan since PM's remake and since I have free time over the summer why not
Referer: idk i was in the original TBC and i guess i'd say EK since i knew he was leading this
CCL Symbols: the heck are these

D-BRAY

The Heracross Myth.
Reason For Joining: havnt been in a clan since PM's remake and since I have free time over the summer why not
Referer: idk i was in the original TBC and i guess i'd say EK since i knew he was leading this
Welcome to the clan dev, wish I was that referral though...

WillieNelson

Weeee free Pokemon

For anyone here that does Wi-Fi, I have 3 EV'd competitive Pokemon that are gathering dust in my box. I'd like to clone them and give them away to whomever it may interest. I have an Adamant Overgrow Sceptile, 252 in attack and speed, with Earthquake, Leaf Blade, Rock Slide, and Swords Dance, and unknown IV's; a Jolly Moxie Salamence (nicknamed Draco, a friend bred it to me, so I can't change it), 252 in attack and speed, with Dragon Claw, Earthquake, Fire Blast, and Dragon Dance, with perfect IV's in attack and speed; and a Timid Heatran I got from an unknown person. IV's are flawless, so I'm not 100% sure of the legitimacy of this one, so be wary of that. It has 252 in SpAtk and speed (based on the IV's and the stats, I used an EV checker), with Heat Wave, Earth Power, Dark Pulse, and Flame Charge.

This offer will stand for 10 days and close on the evening of Friday, May 18 by GMT-4 time. PM me with what you want.

The offer's still up, in case any new arrivals wanna partake in this. Same rules obviously: PM me with what you want, by Friday evening, GMT-4. If anyone joins over the weekend, I'll extend the time you can request, but it'll only apply to members who join after the offer closes, and only for that weekend.

DeviantMaster

Deviant_Fallacy
The offer's still up, in case any new arrivals wanna partake in this. Same rules obviously: PM me with what you want, by Friday evening, GMT-4. If anyone joins over the weekend, I'll extend the time you can request, but it'll only apply to members who join after the offer closes, and only for that weekend.

highly recommend running that heatran through pokecheck so that you can assure it's legitimacy and confirm it's ev's. very useful tool for situations like this lol

DEV!!! Welcome Back old friend :D.

Applicant rank :)

Spreadsheet updated

Due to name changes occuring once your name is changed please fill out this form

HTML:
[B]Old Name[/B]
[B]New Name[/B]

Last edited:

SkyDriver

Hiding in the grass
A new lineup for war team would be cool. Or perhaps we can just do bigger wars :p (7v7/9v9) Then everyone can get their war battle :3 --You won't be mad if one loses will ya?--

D-BRAY

The Heracross Myth.
A new lineup for war team would be cool. Or perhaps we can just do bigger wars :p (7v7/9v9) Then everyone can get their war battle :3 --You won't be mad if one loses will ya?--

We hate any loses because a certain kyro killed the perfect record, people only really do 5v5, and to be on the team you need to be the best in the clan, the 5 that are on the list now are the best in the clan and you never go into a war with anything less....

Kyro12

HiddenAmongstShadows
We hate any loses because a certain kyro killed the perfect record, people only really do 5v5, and to be on the team you need to be the best in the clan, the 5 that are on the list now are the best in the clan and you never go into a war with anything less....

Fair enough~

D-BRAY

The Heracross Myth.
Opponents Name: Skydriver
Your rank: who cares
Opponents Rank: i dont think he knows nore do i care
W/L/D: i won
Notes: OU, the Battle Factory was horrid, volc should of won

SkyDriver

Hiding in the grass
Opponents Name:D-Bray
Your rank:Office Worker
Opponents Rank:Secretary
W/L/D:Lose, 0-1
Notes:gg, coulda won though :p
(Same as above)

Opponents Name:D-Bray
Your rank:Office Worker
Opponents Rank:Secretary
W/L/D:Win, 3-0
Notes:Hydro Pump crit on a +3 Volc, FBlast hit and crit Ttar, HPump crit again on amoonguss, another FBlast hit and SDef drop... yea it happens, learn how to face a loss, how unfair it may be

Jazz™

Not exactly Orthodox
Old Name: Jazz Hands
New Name: Deadly Nightshade[SUP]TM[/SUP]

I pick as my tutor Rairyan!

DeviantMaster

Deviant_Fallacy
War thread's up: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showth...The-Elemental-Masters&p=15986892#post15986892

And just tell me on Xat or somewhere if you wanna be on the War team Dev. I may start doing a rotation for wars since we have so many good players.

haha allright man. don't think i'll be trying for the war team though. I haven't played OU in months, and I don't see much of a point to getting back into it with gen 6 approaching lol

but if you ever need a VGC player I'm your man lmfao

DEV!!! Welcome Back old friend :D.

Applicant rank :)

Welcome Dev~

hey EK and kyro! good to see you guys are still around lol

Imma Agito

Outplay Man
Opponents Name:Rairyan
Your rank: Cleaner
Opponents Rank:Office Worker
W/L/D:Win
Notes:So glad spikes > Ditto

NKAF

Krispy Kreme

Back during 4th gen when I was in charge of a clan we did "Casual Wars" where people on the actual war team didn't participate and it was a large, probably 7v7, war that didn't affect your record at all, just for fun.

5tqxP.png

Round 1 is up! Deadline is 1 week today.

For those whom were in the old TBC Anakbae made a banner for the top 3 in the Challenge Cup Tournament

EjCs.png
e5uXr.png
i86TN.png

Status
Not open for further replies.