• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Battle Corporation

Status
Not open for further replies.

AnakBaé

jLafv.png

Welcome to the 2nd TBC CCAT! Our goal will be to create the best team possible using ideas contributed by the clan. Current Round:

160.png

Feraligatr @Mystic Water
Ability: Torrent
Nature: Adamant
EV's: 184 HP / 252 Atk / 72 Spe
~Swords Dance
~Aqua Jet
~Waterfall
~Crunch

186.png

Politoed (F) @ Choice Specs
Trait: Drizzle
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SAtk / 4 Spd
Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Hydro Pump
- Focus Blast
- Hidden Power [Grass]
- Ice Beam

vgc2011_amoongus.png

Amoonguss (F) @Black Sludge
Trait: Regenerator
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Spd / 4 SAtk
Calm Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Spore
- Clear Smog
- Giga Drain
- Stun Spore

Time for the next round of nominations. You guys know the drill.​
Wow I can see the big nemesis in this core.
That's right, Toxicroak is one of the them. Toxicroak can easily set up a Sub on any of these pokes, grab a couple Bulk up/SD, and proceed to score a GG.
Specs/LO Latios & Latias too, since nothing can take a specs/LO boosted Draco Meteor or even a Psyshock from them.

So considering the mentioned flaws, I would suggest:

tumblr_m1jtsh2xr51r1rrxzo1_500.gif

Jirachi @ Leftovers
Trait: Serene Grace
Evs: 252 HP / 236 Def / 20 Spe
Bold Nature
- Wish
- Calm Mind
- Thunder
- Psyshock

Sparkbeat

FLASH! AAAHHHAAA!
That's right, Toxicroak is one of the them. Toxicroak can easily set up a Sub on any of these pokes, grab a couple Bulk up/SD, and proceed to score a GG.
Specs/LO Latios & Latias too, since nothing can take a specs/LO boosted Draco Meteor or even a Psyshock from them.

Jirachi @ Leftovers
Bold Nature
- Wish
- Calm Mind
- Thunder
- Psyshock

Thirding Jirachi, but I'd rather go with the Sub/CM set,but we can vote sets later.

shadow130690

TSS Member

Jirachi @ Leftovers
Bold Nature
- Wish
- Calm Mind
- Thunder
- Psyshock
I vote for this set

Sparkbeat

FLASH! AAAHHHAAA!
Join Kots tour or I'll find you and you can get a rank-up for making it past the first two rounds, or the first depending on amount of people. This is what will happen unless we (ek, me, and anak) discuss something different on xat. So gl! (Not posting link cause lazy go find it yourself shouldn't be too hard lol)

AnakBaé

Join Kots tour or I'll find you and you can get a rank-up for making it past the first two rounds, or the first depending on amount of people. This is what will happen unless we (ek, me, and anak) discuss something different on xat. So gl! (Not posting link cause lazy go find it yourself shouldn't be too hard lol)

---

Tourney link: Prison Break 2
You're welcome :]

Godzilla!

King of the Monsters
Opponents Name: Eliteknight
Your rank: Supervisor
Opponents Rank: Leader
W/L/D: L
Notes: gg

Nitocrys

Because I'm Happy.
Going to my grandpa's funeral, in flordia, or however its spelled. (long road trip, yay me .-.)
I might not be on for a while, but ill try to bring this stupid laptop.

Going to my grandpa's funeral, in flordia, or however its spelled. (long road trip, yay me .-.)
I might not be on for a while, but ill try to bring this stupid laptop.

Alrighty ill see you when you get back crys sorry for your loss.

Lets get that CCAT rollign again guys only 3 more mons to pick

The King of Legend

The Dragon King
Hey, quick question: It says in the spreadsheet that I have 10 points, but I'm an Intern, so does that mean I have 30 points, or is it fine?

Hey, quick question: It says in the spreadsheet that I have 10 points, but I'm an Intern, so does that mean I have 30 points, or is it fine?

The ammount to rank up is a cost so you earned the 20 to rank up and then had 10 extra so you lost the 20 points. Dw it is fine,
Also some new point functions have been added

1) Losing to any ranked members -1
2) Winning a Tourney Battle regardless of rank - 3

this means tourney battles will now also have a form.

I will update for tourneys once they are over

spreadsheet updated

Last edited:

The King of Legend

The Dragon King
Ah, I see. Then, if I want to rank up to Assistant, I have to get 30 more points right?

Ah, I see. Then, if I want to rank up to Assistant, I have to get 30 more points right?
Yes :) and every rank from now on is the same you lose the points then u can rank up again once u gain the points since we dont have to pay for anythign it isnt a huge deal just makes the numbers smaller on the spreadsheet

Status
Not open for further replies.