• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Battle Dungeon - Eranu™

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naoto Shirogane

The Detective Prince
beat primm with hax therefore i am refusing to take his badge because i rather win without it gg tho primm i am making a new team which won't have any hax

Eranu™

vspimm94win.png

He used a team based on hax. It worked and he won but he denied the symbol since he haxed me to death.

Won against Ace

vspimm94win.png

Pimm94 > Ace 5-0

Good haxless game.

Last edited:

Eranu™

vspimm94win.png

Pimm94 > WhiteStone30 4-0

Haxy match. I got on the lucky end mostly. GG.
See you in 4.

Last edited:

Eranu™

vspimm94win.png

Pimm94 vs ilovelillipups 3-0

He brought a six monotype team since he didn't read the description. He had the worst team match up on top of that. gg, see you in 4 days.

vspimm94lose.png

GameFreak > Pimm94 6-0

Made some wrong moves and was stupid enough to use his own team against him. GG.

vspimm94win.png

Pimm94 > DarumakkaImposter 1-0

Put the wrong ability on a poke which made it harder. was a very close fun match. gg. See you in 4.

Last edited:

Eranu™

vspimm94.png

Pimm94 = Chuck 2-3

I actually lost the match. but that was due to a crit on gliscor that would've swept him otherwise. Therefore he decided to refuse the symbol. Was a p good game and you are a good sport. ;)

Last edited:

Chuck$$$

Inactive
vspimm94.png

Pimm94 = Chuck 2-3

I actually lost the match. but that was due to a crit on gliscor that would've swept him otherwise. Therefore he decided to refuse the symbol. Was a p good game and you are a good sport. ;)

Confirming, ty for the match :3

Eranu™

vspimm94win.png

Pimm94 > SuperVenustoise 5-0

He let his only counter to my most important poke die early game which cost him. gg.

Eranu™

vspimm94win.png

Pimm94 > Barbeller 5-0

Was a pretty good game. Had one mon that messed up most of his team but it came down to pp stalling. See you in 4.

Eranu™

vspimm94win.png

Pimm94 > Chuck$$$

Beat Chuck in a game with has on both sides. gg bro. see you in 4.​

Last edited:

Chuck$$$

Inactive
vspimm94win.png

Pimm94 > Chuck$$$

Beat Chuck in a game with has on both sides. gg bro. see you in 4.​

Confirming! Thanks for the match :3

Status