• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Battle Finale of Legend! (620)

eryyy

Ace Trainer
One word: AMAZING!!
The Team Galactic finale > Aqua/Magma finale.
It was very exiciting and action packed.
9.5/10

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
One word: AMAZING!!
The Team Galactic finale > Aqua/Magma finale.
It was very exiciting and action packed.
9.5/10

Yeah I mean, in some ways it was better, but it still felt hollow.

The Legendary Pokemon (Dialga & Palkia) didn't battle so it felt anticlimactic.

And then Cyrus disappears into a space vortex...

STICKTOPIA

Oh wow I thought I posted here already. Is this a good way to make Gary appear. He didn't do much of anything. He failed at battling Saturn. The episode was good overall but I was hoping to see a little Ash vs Cyrus. Cyrus is not gonna survive in there. I love how Mars screamed and was about to go after Cyrus(only to be stopped by Saturn).

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
I do agree about this episode feeling kinda hollow'ish.. it made me go: hmm why are those übers just floating in the air moaning, and not flying around causing chaos??

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
BUT will Charon make a future reappearance??? That, is the question!

I wouldn't really mind if he didn't appear.. but it would add some more screentime for Ash's pokes.. and Charon.. but overall the extended Galactic plot in Platinum was kinda sucky.. You already finished the mainstory line and then you have a little chore left to do.. while you actually want to be fighting..

Torpoleon

did this already air in america crap i missed it :(
It just aired today. Seriously, man.

9/10
I did like it to a decent amount. My complaint is that it seemed rushed a little bit. They should have extended the Team Galactic Finale by one or two episodes maybe so we could see Giratina & the Distortion World and maybe even Arceus as well. The whole thing seemed a little bit rushed. I'd have been fine with it lasting until DP154, five episodes.

DP153 could have been about Giratina & the Distortion World.
DP154 could be about Arceus coming and making everything right.

At least there were some references to Arceus and maybe the portal goes to the Distortion World, referencing Giratina. Well, too late now.

the1stpkmnfan

Your Big Buff Bro
Man, this episode was so epic, but it felt like it went by so fast. Nonetheless, I enjoyed it completely.

Shame Team Rocket and Looker's disguises failed from second 1. Its like they saw through them, but better this time.

Seeing Croagunk getting pwnd again along with Pikachu and Piplup at the beginning made me feel like he'd never get his revenge. D: It made it worse to see the pixies all controlled.

Then at the Spear Pillar, the whole place was massively epic. Along with Cyrus summoning Dialga and Palkia. Their glowy colors of Blue and Dark Pink was amazing, then seeing them in their physical selves was awesome.

Then seeing the pixies free from the red chain by the gangs main Pokemon was sweet.

Seeing Jupiter go a bit crazy, while tied up at the part where Dialga and Palkia make a new world, was pretty interesting.

Seeing the portal to a new world had me mind blown, but only to make it scary that Cyrus had no need of anyone else and then chooses to enter the new world when its nearly about to close.

Then with the gang and pixies back in business, another rematch with Croagunk and Toxicroak. And Croagunk was more determined than ever, and finally defeated Toxicroak! I was uber happy. :D

What makes it feel so touching is when Mars brings out one more epic thing about her basically. "Cyrus, NOOO!" Man, that was so sad though. :(

Then the gang communicating with the pixies to stop the void gave like an epic feeling while watching. Apparently as they chanted the lines "And if we come, together as one, we can win the battle". Apparently they skipped one line. xp Unless I misheard in the first place. My friend told me about that. But seeing the 6 working together was awesome anyways.

Then was happy to see the pixies all jolly and happy after the stopped the void. But made me sad to see when the dragons went back to their dimensions. and then the pixies saying farewell to the gang, and assuming they're returning to the lakes.

In the end, seeing the Commanders arrested. Sad to see that Team Galactic is finished once and for all now that Cyrus is gone. But where might Charon be?...

Man, one of the biggest arc ever is now over. I loved every second of it, now to press onwards for the last 4 episodes to Season 12 and further.

Last edited:
SO FREAKING RUSHED DAMNIT!
uhg.

But I got up to see this definitely. My only reason for watching D/P atm is OVER. ughghhg I'll find something else to enjoy in the show to watch!

They ruined Mars' scream! WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?! ROFL. You don't know how hard I was laughing from the time Cyrus floated up to the bubble and was all "IT'S ONLY MINE ALL MINE!" and Mars went "Cyrus. Noooooo!" in her whiny voice and she sounded so not amused, but not even upset. In Japan she was like shaking the screen with her scream. I like felt her pain there. This one, it gave me the giggles. ):

hahahhaa Jupiter we're all gonna die YOU TOO. "HAHA THAT'S FINE WITH ME!!!!"

jhfdjhgjhg. I wish they gave at least another episode. They did better than the other villains. But totally rushed. Too much stuff went on in such a short amount of time. Oh well, pretty decent anyways.

I'm going back to bed! WHEEEE.

G4Pokefan

THE AURA IS WITH ME
I set my DVR to record it this morning on HD so i can watch it on my parent's HD TV! I got up and It didn't show up at all! It was on the channel and the DVR said it recorded but wasn't anywhere on the list!! Damn you Dish Network!!

But I saw the Japanese version though. it was good that D/P kept their original voices.

This was definitely better than the Groudon/Kyogre arc. That was weak!

9Tales

Unlike the others, Charon knew Cyrus had no intention of sharing the New World Team Galactic all along, didn't he?And since they've already done an episode centered around Heatran, I doubt we're going to be seeing Charon again.

ak47madden

Berserk
Terrible..
tsk, tsk writers.

I honestly have to say that, having seen both, I REALLY like the Magma/Aqua finale more. It was the same length of time really, DP150 was a solo mission like the rest of TG's episodes and not a finale part.

Just wtf @ the ending. The only good use of my time while eating breakfast was the preview for 153.. now THERE is quality.

Oh my trucking... how could they do this to Mars ;-; the look on her face, the anguished scream, how she just sat there like a shell in the car while Saturn and Jupiter talked about the weather.. :'(
That is cruel depriving a young woman of her love. Well at least they can have a Ghost of Maiden's Peak 2.0 ep now 8\

I love how Jupiter never really cares that much and by the end Saturn is like "this is gay" too while poor Mars cries herself to sleep every night now until she suicides in depression..

gdi she and Cyrus are suicidal maniacs.. it was made to be o')

That was the finale o.0?

Dattebayo

Banned
I was disappointed that neither Giratina nor Arceus made an appearance to stop Cyrus's plan on creating the new world. So the lake chose Ash and co. because they love Pokemon so much? I thought it was because they represent the three things the lake trio control: Knowledge, Emotion, and Willpower. Poor Cyrus, he'll be all alone trapped in his own universe for all eternity. That concludes the Galactic saga, now off to Sunnyshore City.

pokebeast8

The Awesomest
i am going to watch this episode today or tomorrow and it seems very EPIC!

WaterDragon trainer

Freak Like Me
This episode was great. It was awesome that Team Galactic saw through Team Rocket (and Looker's) disguises. Now if only Ash was that smart to do that more often. Also awesome that Croagunk took down Toxicroak. Draco Meteor was one of the coolest attacks I ever seen.

SmartD

It was a great episode with a great way to end the Galactic plot. Cyrus summons Dialga and Palkia, but Ash and crew stop him before he could do anything else. I was suprised when Jupiter said she didn't care about not being part of the new world. And Charon wasn't arrested with Mars, Jupiter, and Saturn, so he might return someday. Overall it was a good episode.

Canto

Maybe Saturn will take control over Team Galactic like in the games, and do something beneficial with it.

EDIT: It was also kinda creepy when Cyrus jumped into the opening to his "new world" just as it was closing. Maybe it took him to the Distortion World and Giratina ate him. XD

Last edited:

cohenmarioman

What can I say about this episode. Overhype is a good word. The animation was subpar, and the logic in the script was weird. I still do not get how Ash and friends were chosen, or why they even had to be shown off as so special. I do not understand why Cynthia could not do more, considering she is champ, and how she didn't know too much.

Also, I said this before, but this seems so much like the 5Ds season finale, once they showed the three of the main characters going off to fight the great evil. But this was much less epic, as there was NO action at all. Someone explain that to me. Where was it? If you consider the one movers on the red chain or croagunk attacking as action, learn what action is.

One thing I can tell some of us don't know is that no new universe was actually made, but a portal to one was opened, and that was what Cyrus went into.