Cyrus' plans have now come to fruition, & if he succeeds, abandon all hope, ye who don't have a fallout shelter on you.
- Turns out that Ash's struggles were in vain, as the three pixies are still under Cyrus' beck & call, & to make matters worse, he takes them hostage so that he'll have something to fall back to in case they break free from his control. It's smart, but it's also low, low, low.
- Back outside the mountain, TR & Looker commences the attack on the perimeter guards, & they succeed! They take up their disguises... & wait...
- Then, a helicopter lands on their position, which just so happens to be Jupiter. Unfortunately for them, she is a friggin' psychic, as she saw right through their disguises & burns them clean off with her Skuntank.
- The three of them get thrown into the same cell that Ash & the gang are in. Now there's nobody left to save us from Armageddon...
- Oh, wait, I've forgotten about Cynthia! There is still hope!
- With her Garchomp, she wipes the floor with TG & frees everyone all in record time, which is good, considering that time isn't on their side...
- Wasting what little time they've got, they all bolt out to the Spear Pillar... but unfortunately, they came just too late, as Cyrus has already commanded the three pixies to open up the realms of Dialga & Palkia, with the help of the Adamant & Lustrous Orbs.
- Not content to just stand there, Ash & the gang try to break the shackles of the three Pixies, but TG are going to stop that.
- During all the chaos, Cyrus manages to summon Dialga & Palkia in this plane of existence, & thus manages to bind them to his command with the Red Chain. Curiously, their shackles look very similar to a certain part of a certain Pokemon...
- The fight actually turns in favor of Ash & the gang, as even Croagunk manages to get revenge on Saturn's haXXor-d Toxicroak! After their "victory" they all manage to break the red jewels that are enslaving the Pixies.
- Unfortunately, Cyrus' Red Chain is unhindered by this, & he commands them to create a new universe for him.
- The valiant gang try to stop him, but Cyrus reminds them that they're up against Demigods by commanding them to unleash their most powerful attacks, Spacial Rend & Roar of Time.
- But, & it is a J Lo BUTT, since the Pixies are free, they all get in between the gang & use Protect, thus rendering these ungodly attacks all but useless.
- To add insult to injury, their counterattack manages to break the Red Chain, but even so, Cyrus is hell bent on getting that new world that he wants, so he enters the dimensional portal by himself.
- ...wait, that's it?
- NO, it's not over yet!! Dialga & Palkia are still out of control, & if left that way, Armageddon is imminent, & we will all die!!!!!
- Quickly, the three Pixies then take it amongst themselves & their chosen ones to stop their rampage; Azelf rushes in the black hole that they're creating & stops it dead, Uxie brings them to their senses, & Mesprit calms their emotions down.
- Once everything is said & done, the demigods return to their respective realms, the orbs are secured, & the three TG commanders are whisked away to a maximum security prison. But where's Charon? Ah, who the hell cares?! The fact is, the free world is safe, hopefully for years to come.
That... was hell in a hand-basket, & I mean that in a good way; It was one of the most epic episodes that I've ever seen. What's even better is that Armageddon has been averted now that Cyrus is in his own little world now. Now get out there & breathe the fresh air! *gasps* Ahhh!