• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Battle Finale of Legend! (620)

TheEpicGoomba

This episode was very cool one of my faves. It was really cool to see Dialga and Palkia. I'm glad that Croagunk was able to beat Toxicroak. This episode was incrediblely EPIC especially when they destroyed Cyrus' new universe 10/10

Littlemyuu

Awesome episode! the Legends look really awesome! think its my fave legend episode from this season ^^

Willow's Tara

The Bewitched
Now that I have actually seen this episode I can review.

I thought this episode was pretty good, I mean there are some things I wished had more in. Like more of Cynthia's Pokemon and her battling (But I guess it was something Dawn, Ash and Brock had to do themselves with the Lake trio and Cynthia understood that, instead of show boating she let them do most of the work while assisting, although I don't see Garchomp taking on Dialga/Palkia too long if that had actually happened lol).

It was a nice connection between the Lake trio and Ash and co. The battle could have gone on for a bit longer and there could have been a fourth parter but the writers might have been afraid that if they drag it too long then people wouldn't like it as much).

TR lol thinking they actually did much, okay so they captured Jupiter.. Oh wait that was Cynthia, so tell me what exactly did they do in this episode, aside from guard the prisoners TR and Looker didn't do much, so I don't think TR had taken TG down, however they did play a part in it from the previous episode. They were the reason Ash and the others even knew anything was going on.

I think it's clear Cyrus is pretty much dead as well since the two legends destroyed the other world didn't they? Two deaths in a row (Well actually more since J's crew probably died as well). Mars definitely looked like she was really affected by it, I wonder if it was the fact Cyrus could be dead or the fact he technically betrayed her and Team Galactic. Saturn looked pretty upset by it (Jupiter not really, perhaps she knew he was going to leave all of them to die anyways and had accepted that fate).

Last edited:

AgentPierce

Mad science FTW!
TR lol thinking they actually did much, okay so they captured Jupiter.. Oh wait that was Cynthia, so tell me what exactly did they do in this episode, aside from guard the prisoners TR and Looker didn't do much, so I don't think TR had taken TG down, however they did play a part in it from the previous episode. They were the reason Ash and the others even knew anything was going on.

I hated that. TR did nothing but be backup to other characters (first Ash and co., then Looker), yet they obnoxiously shout that they're the ones who "beat Team Galactic". Their ego in thinking they're better than Hunter J and Team Galactic wasn't funny; it was just annoying and rubbing in the fact that these losers are who we usually get in episodes while real villains only rarely appear.

Thank goodness for Best Wishes....

*futachimaru*

Music Maker/ Dreamer
This episode was AMAZING! Dialga and palkia were awsome and the storyline was great.
its a bit ironic how cirus got destroyed in his own universe.

to be honest, it is really mean how cirus betrayed the whole of his team, but hey: thats what karma is for

This episode was my favorite episode of 4th gen anime ! It was so action packed !

wobbanut

Team Awesome
There are two things I really like about this episode. First of all, that's it for Team Galactic. No more of them after this point. Good riddance, I never did like you.

Plus, I like the part where Team Rocket AND Looker get their disguises burned off. It makes me LOL because I believe it's the first time in the series we see someone else lose a disguise and the outfit underneath stays undamaged like it's made of Teflon. Nice to see it happen to someone besides Team Rocket.

I also would enjoy seeing Gary here again more if it wasn't for the fact that we haven't seen him since, and I don't know if we will. The show seems like it's dumped most characters that aren't the twerps, Team Rocket, Giovanni, or Pikachu, and who knows if we'll see older characters like Gary again. :( We probably will, but it's not encouraging.

8/10

GalactaKnightisawesome

Team Galactic Fan
I...LOVE this episode. Saturn was epic and awesome, unless you count when he gets arrested. And the Mars screaming part was just funny and...uh, almost gave me a heart attack the first time I heard it. I mean, if you were sitting at your computer and relaxing, not knowing that someone was going to start SCREAMING, it does make you sort of jump.

The only part that really got to me was when Cyrus died and all the commanders looked like they were really, really depressed. That was stuck in my head for a week. Seriously, why did that have to happen?

And the "heroes" were getting on my nerves, trying to "save the day" and basically being annoying. I HATE Ash, and have hated his guts since the beginning of the Pokemon anime. And also, their little "be nice to Pokemon" thing is - undescribabley dumb. I mean, that is just a waste of time in my opinion.

And the most ironic part? When that - that stupid thing of Brock's defeated Toxicroak. If you think of it logically, it's pretty much impossible. Yuck. I hate Brock's guts too.

And seriously. Cynthia and her little friends are WAY overpowered, like, they are so cheating. And sometimes, I just don't get them. Like when Cynthia threatened to kill Jupiter? Honestly, what kind of heroe is she. And when Ash didn't try to stop Cyrus from commiting suicide. That was, like stupid.

Ash: Cyrus, don't do it! *stands aside and watchs him die*

WTF is wrong with him, he has mental problems. He watches people die, then walks out calmly and starts getting happy because he "saved the day" and doesn't even care if people die.

Last edited:

TeamGalacticMars

Saturn love
This is like my fave episode!!! I can watch it over and over! XD But I like cryed when Saturn and Mars got arrested...

GalactaKnightisawesome

Team Galactic Fan
Me too!! I was all like "Can I just about murder them now?".

JudySpell

Banned
Dialga & Palkia getting such small cameos seemed unfair. I wish the Platinum storyline had been used here so we could see Giratina again. 6/10

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
Wow Cyrus controlling Uxie, Azelf and Mesprit was messed up, plus Looker and Team Rocket's disguises were cool. Too bad they still got caught, but I was so happy to see Dialga and Palkia appear in Dp finally. :3

Dialga and Palkia only had small roles here which I didn't expect for the finale. The saddest moment for me was when Mars shrieked when Cyrus went into the void. :(

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
Omg, this was a really great ending to Team Galactic, losing their power-hungry leader in his own creation: it's different than a leader being thrown in jail to rot. The Legendary Lake Guardian trio saving Dialga and Palkia was perfect.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
The saddest moment for me was when Mars shrieked when Cyrus went into the void. :(

Mars seemed to love Cyrus, which is odd to me cuz Cyrus didn't seem to love her back nor did we see them interact much. But still, Cyrus' fate was weird in the sense that he ended up getting what he wanted in the end regardless of Ash's group's actions. ^^;

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
But still, Cyrus' fate was weird in the sense that he ended up getting what he wanted in the end regardless of Ash's group's actions. ^^;

Cyrus winning in the end made Ash and his squad seem kinda incompetent IMO. I'm still kinda mad that we didn't see Giratina or the Distortion World here, though.

Alloutℯ

Banned
Ah, the Red Chain, holding the original powers, ability to control Mesprit, Uxie, Azelf, Dialga and Palkia. I wonder how Galactic exposed James, Jessie, and Looker from their disguises. Cynthia is awesome. Jupiter didn't even have time to get her Skuntank out before Cynthia's Garchomp grabbed her.

It sucks how Cyrus decided that he didn't need Galactic anymore since he created his new universe, and Mars tried to go with him. I wonder what became of him.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Akagi's departure seemed surreal, because he managed to achieve what he always wanted. I did like seeing the Shinou Lake Guardians help Satoshi's friends though, as well as how Mars and the other commanders were arrested.