• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Battle for Friendship (PG)

Demy

I use to watch Cyberchase as well i don't anymore. sore i know who ou are talking about.

This plot is getting interesting Kutie Pie

SpaceFlare

insert custom title
Heh, forgot to post here yesterday... I was asked to leave when I was about to. >_<

And I didn't know there was a show called Cyberchase. But w/e...

I liked the chapter. It makes the plot more interesting, imo.

B

blossom

I really like this... it's very interesting. Poor Mia and Daisy... =(

For a good three weeks, Mia's been in the bathroom constantly.

You changed tenses...

But yeah, you're doing great, Kutie Pie! Can't wait to see what happens next. Keep up the good work.

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
YAY! REVIEWS! *hugs*

Demy: Heh heh. Yeah, I gave up on the show after they kept showing repeats. It was cool while I liked it. *hugs* Anyway, glad you like it so far. And yes, the plot it getting more interesting. It gets better in the next chapter. Thanks for replying! *hugs*

Lord_sNap: Oh well. Post any time you want dear. *hugs* (I still wonder what IMO is. I'm very clueless here.) And like I said to Demy, yep, plot getting interesting. Very interesting... Thanks dear! *hugs*

blossom: Hiya! Thanks for coming! *hugs* Yeah, you may feel sorry for the two, but you might hate one of them for, uh, [SPOIL]not telling the whole truth[/SPOIL] DOH! One mistake so far! I changed tenses... DARN! >< And yep, no one can resist waiting! Actually that's the other way around.

;025; - I'm here for a review.

Hurry up then.

;025; - Ahem... DAISY'S A BIG FAT LIAR! AND SHE'LL CONTINUE ON FOREVER AND EVER AND EVER- UURRKK!

*strangling* That's not a review! That's criticize! Now get!

;025; - I said I'd criticize the chapter. MEWS STINK AND SO DO EGYPTIANS!

*whacks* I wish Myra was here... Anyway, hope to see you all this Saturday with the next chapter! *hands cake and ice cream and group hugs*

~~~~~~~~~~
*Kutie Pie* Please be kind to midgets! (< Argh! No hearts!)

katiekitten

The Compromise
Sorry for the wait...

That was a great chappie! *hugs* Having her lie was ok, it tells us more about her personality. I am a bit confused as to why she would lie abut that, but that will probably comelater. Possibly she didn't want the pity that would come with it, or something like that. *shrugs and smiles*

I still really enjoyed it! *gives another hug* I can't wait for the next chapter, to see what will happen... *sits on pouffle*

Get well soon!

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
Aroo! Chapter a brewing!!

katiekitten: Yay! Hey katiekitten! *hugs backs* Now, about her lying... Everything will become clear in... four more chapters or so after this. Then you'll see why she lied. (You're on the right track, you just... mmm, let's just say you're spinning out of control in your race car, and heading to the wall where KABLOOOIE!) Oops. Sorry! Close to sugar rush! (That's why the thing above post *my post* is a bit crazy. Heh.) Thanks for replying! (And I've been feeling better for almost a week, but thanks for wishing me well!) *hugs and gives cake*

Alrighty, time for chapter four folks! And just to let you know, this is where it gets its PG rating. Starts to. Actually is. Aw forget it. (And after watching Narnia, I figured out that battle scenes are okay in PG movies. So the whole fic is PG from now on. *nods* Yep. Unless I go hyper and decide to purposely insert cuss words, but that'll never happen.) Oops! Sorry about this! TIME FOR NEXT CHAPPY! *fanfare plays* Whoo. (Sorry if title stinks.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter Four: Betrayal, Scars and Pain

The next morning, Mia got up and made sure she had her things ready for the first day of school. Several times, she found herself lying over her backpack. She didn't have enough sleep after what Daisy had told her. Mia may have gotten rid of some pain, but now she had double the sorrow from Daisy. Whenever something was introduced to her, it permanently plants itself in her life. After she heard from Tristan her father was killed, she became depressed. Her father had always brightened her days even when her friends couldn't and because of that, the loss was right out of the blue, like lightning. For many years, she kept to herself and slowly collected her father's things he held dear, including his wedding ring they gave back to Bree.

Mia sighed, zipped up her backpack, and left the house without breakfast nor a good-bye. Bree waved to her from the doorstep, but her daughter didn't look to wave back. She kept her gaze on the ground for a few minutes. When Mia glanced back, her mother had already gone back in, making her more upset and guilty. Sighing sadly, she resumed to a gait towards the bus stop at the corner. Upon arrival ten minutes later, she noticed no one had arrived yet. Again a sad sigh. She was starting Junior High now, so all the idiots and popular kids came late on purpose. So late, they would barely catch the bus. Only the good kids and the nerds were early. But it looked like everyone in her neighborhood were jerks. But Kitty and Tina... They were never late...

Mia sat down on the curb and waited patiently for the bus. Hearing voices, she glanced up briefly and groaned. The populars have arrived. Leading the girls was a beautiful, but stuck-up Roselia named Flo. Her roses were brighter than a regular Roselia's, symbolizing her beauty. On the boy's side, a Machoke known as Frank was leading, acting like a jock. Though he was considered muscular, he's been rumored one too many times he takes steroids.

"Well well, look who's here," Flo said, smirking. "It's Nobody." Mia tried hard to ignore her while everyone laughed.

"Hey, Nobody, you're in Flo's spot. Now move," ordered one of Flo's friends, Belle, her red flowers turning slowly on her green head.

"Look, if you don't move, we're going to have to, like force you, Mia," a familiar voice said.

Startled, she spun around and saw with horror her friends standing next to Flo. Tina was strangely wearing make-up and Kitty's favorite ribbon was missing. This surprised Mia seeing as Kitty treasured it very much ever since her grandmother gave it to her. "Hi guys," she said. "I-I was waiting for you."

"Well, ignoring Flo isn't waiting," Kitty scoffed. Mia had never heard Kitty speak like that before. She sounded like a brat along with Tina. What was going on?

"Yeah, so I suggest you move out of the way for Flo," Tina said, flicking her hair.

Mia continued to stare in horror. "Bu-But I thought we were friends. We always used to make fun of Flo."

"Well not anymore, we don't," was Kitty's reply.

"And what do you mean we're 'friends'?" Tina asked rudely.

"We-Well, we used to p-play together, talk with e-each other, and s-spent the night at each others' h-houses," Mia explained, her voice starting to shake with anger and sorrow.

"That was a long time ago," Tina said, turning away. "Before we were smart enough to know you're a baby."

"N-No I-I'm n-n-not!"

"Then why're you stuttering?" Kitty asked, snickering. "If you ask me, a baby who hates this war doesn't deserve to be called one."

"Yeah, she should be called 'tree-hugger'!" yelled a girl from the back.

"N-No!" Mia cried. "I-I was here f-f-first! You s-sh-should g-go find a-another sp-spot to do y-your tr-trash!"

The girls all gasped. "You should be slapped for that!" someone shrieked.

"Tina! K-Kitty!" Mia shouted, her eyes welling up. "You-You're my f-friends! Shouldn't y-you be de-defending m-m-me?"

"I think you mean we're your ex-friends," Tina said, glaring.

"Y-You mean..."

"That's right. You're just a figment of our past. Now shoo, Nobody," Kitty demanded.

Mia then cracked. With a sob, she took her backpack into her arms, glared at her perpetrators and screamed, "THEN I'LL SEE YOU IN HELL!" The girls dodged the thrown backpack, but Tina and Kitty couldn't dodge Mia. With a yell, she charged into them and started to hit them with all of her strength. The shrieks spreading through the girls attracted the boys.

"Cool, a cat-fight!" a jock whooped, cheering. "Bring it on! FIGHT! FIGHT!"

While the girls was trying to pull Mia off, the bus came up. The driver saw the huge crowd and quickly got off. "Hey, break it up right now!" she hollered, her hazel eyes blazing, the wings fluttering with anger as she storm to the girls.

"Oh crud! It's Miss Caroline!" Frank shouted, pointing at the Dragonite. "Run everyone!"

"Break it up!" Miss Caroline repeated, prying the three apart, oblivious to the boys running around in circles, screaming their heads off: "ARGH! MISS CAROLINE'S GONNA EAT US!" Tina's hair was messed up, her make-up smeared and a black eye was forming. Kitty's face was bruised and her lip was bleeding. Mia had scratch marks all over her face, a few dripping out blood. With a wail, she picked up her backpack and rushed onto the bus, sitting down in the back, sobbing. Everyone glared at her as they found their seats, but Mia didn't care. All she cared about was the horrible betrayal her friends had committed, shattering what was left of her heart.

~~:[]: :[]:~~

By the time it was lunch, the whole story had spread through-out the school like rats. Mia had received a week's worth of detention while Tina and Kitty lied their way to an excuse. In the cafeteria, Mia sat next to a few gossiping girls. They disgustedly glared at her and moved to another table along with many others. Mia stomped out of the cafeteria to eat at her locker.

She sat in the hall, pondering about her unfortunate event. Her friends became Flo's brain-washed guards in a day, thus causing their first fight. Within one day, Mia lost everything. Instead of eating, she cried into her arms for all of lunch and most of the day. No one, not even the adults, came to comfort her.

Once the dismissal bell ran, Mia went to the detention room and sat in the middle. Those few in detention moved away to the back. For the whole hour, she silently cried and sat in the back of the bus home once more. Getting off, Mia gasped when she saw her friends hanging around, cigarettes in their mouths. Wailing, she ran back home, her tears heavier than before.

Her mother wasn't home when she arrived. It was fine with her. Mia didn't want Bree to question her about the scars on her face and the tears. She dug out some leftovers from the refrigerator and flew off towards the forest. After a few minutes, Mia reached Daisy's hide-out. "Hey Daisy," she whispered.

Daisy looked up from the items and smiled. "Hey. How was your day?"

Mia didn't answer. Instead she shoved the bowl into the red-head's hands and darted into the tree. Daisy ran out and snatched the lowest branch there was. She expertly climbed upward and saw the little cat weeping near-by. "What's wrong?" she asked softly.

It took several minutes for Mia to regain her voice. "Oh Daisy, it was the worst day ever!" she wailed. Sobbing, she told everything to the girl, right down to the last detail.

"So that's how you got your scars," Daisy said, gazing at them.

Mia nodded and Daisy took her into her arms. For several minutes, the cat cried into the girl, her pain growing worse. When the sobs ceased, Daisy glanced down at the sleeping Mia. Smiling, she gingerly climbed down and found her way back to the house. Slipping into the small living room, she laid her down on the couch. "See you later Mia," Daisy whispered and left through the window, back towards the apple tree.

All right, before I get yelled at from the Roselia and Machoke fans, I made them that way just because. (You'll see more of Flo's attitude, but not Frank much.) And yes, Frank is a dumb name, but I couldn't think of any good boy names. Just girls. (Take a guess why.) And... That's all I can think of. Oh, and Dragonite was named (at the last second, she didn't really have a name) after Scout's first-grade teacher in To Kill a Mockingbird. Well, see you next Saturday, this early in the morning on April...fifteenth! WHOO! Have a nice day everyone! ARGH! SUGAR RUSH! *twitches* (I can't help it. Really. Actually, it's just me! Not the sugar! Just me! I'm that weird!)

~~~~~~~~~~
♥Kutie Pie♥ Please be kind to *coughcrazysugar-rushedcough* midgets!

SpaceFlare

insert custom title
Didn't notice that the Dragonite was named after Miss Fisher from To Kill A Mockingbird till you said it...

IMO means in my opinion, just so you knew.

That fight scene was rather too short, I think. But a good chapter nonetheless.

Demy

I haver read to Kill A Mockingbird i was the MOST boringist book i have ever read in my while life/ one i will never read again i hope.

Ok back to more important things that chapter was a bit confutionsings for me? um what is the name of the Mew and who is the girl i have forgotten.
Fight scene needs to be longer. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

not your best chpater so far IOM. but hay. gives Kutie Pie a hug

Demy

B

blossom

Hmm... you changed tenses some more (in the first paragraph and when you first introduced Flo), but it's nothing really major... in the part where Mia was studdering, I think it was kind of overdone. I mean, I don't think I've ever heard someone studder every word when they're crying. Maybe just make one or two of the words in the sentence be studdered, that gets the word across that her voice is shaking just fine. Or maybe you could just say the sentence normally, and add in, "Mia said, her voice trembling uncontrollably" or something like that. =)

But anyway... that's so evil! Weren't Tina and Kitty her friends like... the day before? *hates Flo* Poor Mia...

Not a lot went on in that chapter but it's good anyway. Keep up the good work, Kutie Pie. ^_^

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
Hello again reviewers! *hugs*

Lord_sNap: Hello again! *hugs* I don't remember a Miss Fisher in the book. Only a Miss Caroline. (Yeah, I'm not good with names, really.) I should've made the fight longer, but... Back when I did this (before becoming a member), I wasn't thinking about the importance of a fight. So... yeah, I didn't really like this chapter. Not one of my best. Thanks for replying anyway! *hugs*

Demy: *hugged* Heh heh... Embarrassed... *hugs back* Ahem, anyway, like I said to Lord_sNap, I didn't really like this chapter. (Oops. Confusing chapter, huh? Sorry about that. Mia's the Mew, Daisy's the human. Heh...*embarrassed* And yeah, the book was boring at first, but I got hooked near the middle. Though it took me a while.) Yeah, so... This chapter should just burn for all I care. Not one of my best. But it'll get better, I promise you! *hugs*

blossom: *slaps head* NNOOO! I CHANGED TENSES AGAIN! *bangs head* Thanks for telling me that! *hugs* Now, the studdering (Oops, I spelt studder wrong. *whacks head against wall*)... Well, guess I did get carried away, but usually when someone's sobbing and talking, they do that. Guess I should've made it a bit less but... *shrugs* Guess I wasn't paying attention when I did the chapter a long time ago. I was still a newbie writer than and... yeah... Yes, Tina and Kitty were Mia's friends, but they were doubting their friendship with her. (You'll find out later on I'm sure why they gave up on her. Or I think they already mentioned it, I can't remember...) And Flo'll get nastier, just you wait. *hugs*

Well, though no one liked this chapter really, I'll still give treats and hugs. *hands cake and hugs*

;025; - Ahem. My review.

Quickly.

;025; - THIS CHAPTER SUCKS! No comment. *leaves*

Ooh... He'll pay for that... *throws shoe* Anyway, hope to see you Saturday with chapter five. But until then, I'm going to view it over and change some things. [SPOIL]And the villians come in this chapter. Original characters, but the organization they're in isn't mine. DISCLAIMER![/SPOIL] Well see you all later!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
♥Kutie Pie♥ Please be kind to midgets!

Shadows Follower

Great story Kutie. Really enjoying it so far. Like the bond growing between Mai and Daisy. Keep it up!

Demy

Don't worry i get confusted becuse i read to many fics at the one time. turst me. when you posting chapter 5? day i mean

gives you a BIG HUG

Brian Random

I WAS FROZEN TODAY!!
I read chapter 2 and 3 and here are my reviews.

Chapter 2: I liked how you described Mia’s history. It’s got some sad emotion and that makes me feel sad for that Mew. Plus, you mentioned something about the way Tina spoke, there’s no need to apologise for the way you made your character’s speak.

Now the positives’ out of the way now here are the negatives, mainly the spelling errors. I’ll point out a few.

"Yeah. I mean, a murderous rampage all because of a humna runaway? Puh-lease,"
human

At night, she'd alway cry herself because of her trials of a tease to the loss of a friend.
Always

She shot into the foilage and hid quickly in a bush, peeking through a small opening.
Foliage. This also appeared in chapter 3.

Mia used the little of her devleoped powers to Teleport herself and Daisy to her room in a blink of an eye.
Developed

Chapter 3: Once again, you have done a good job, KP. I enjoyed how the characters described their history to each other, I don’t blame you for having Daisy lie before telling her real story and I don’t blame the characters feeling sad and such.

Bad side, once again, an spotted.

"That's a good chioce, but we have to make sure you're not seen."
Choice

It’s getting better, KP, but the ‘spark’ lacked but I’m sure that you’re getting round to it. I’ll be reading chapter 4 soon.

Overall score: 3.5/5

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
YAY! REVIEWS! *hugs*

Shadows Follower: Huzzah! New reader! *hugs* Heh heh. Yup! You may like the way Mia and Daisy are gaining a bond! But there's a reason why she's keeping it a secret! [SPOIL]She doesn't know it yet, though, but there's a REAL good reason why.[/SPOIL] Thanks for reviewing! *hugs*

Demy: Heh heh. Love posting here, eh? *hugs* Oh. You were reading too many fics. Yeah, it happens. Sorry about that! Happened to me once before too! And I'm posting chapter five on... the fourteenth of April. (Of course, it could be night time where you live, so... fifteenth for you I'm sure... I could be wrong.. CURSE THESE TIMELINES! ><) Well, see you then! *hugs*

Brian Powell: Hello again! *hugs* NNNOOOO! WHY DIDN'T I SEE THOSE MISTAKES?!

;025; - Blondie.

AARRGGH! *whacks with fan* Quiet Cheeky! At least only chapter two had mistakes. Tons of them. (YAY! Moved up a half a point!) On this chapter, (not sure about fourth) I'll check EXTRA hard for mistakes. Extra. Thanks for replying! *hugs*

*passes ice cream cake and group hugs* Hope to see you all Saturday with chapter five! See you!

~~~~~~~~~
*Kutie Pie* Please be kind to midgets!

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
Whoo Whoo Whoo Whoo! Chappy!

Legendary Arcanine: Hey, no problemo! I always PM people! *hugs and hands ice cream cake*

Now, I know this isn't Saturday, but I have April break, so I have plenty of time here. And because of that, I'm posting chapter five! WHOO! And because I'm cool, the villians appear here. *winknudge* Enjoy!

Chapter Five: The Secret Plan

Mia woke up with a moan after her mother had shaken her awake. "Huh? Uh, why am I on the couch?"

"Honey, you must've been very tired after your first day," Bree said, oblivious to Mia's change to her face. "Have you done your homework?"

"Huh? No."

"Mia, you know the rules about homework," her mother said. "You must be done with everything by dinner or no television."

"It's almost time for dinner?!" Mia exclaimed, leaping off of the couch to glance at the clock. Her jaw dropped as she stared with wide eyes. It was almost six-thirty, the time they eat.

"When did you come home?" Bree asked her daughter.

Mia didn't hear her mother's question as she freaked out. "Oh my gosh! I slept for three and a half hours! I'm behind on my science and math homework!"

"You came home at three and you fell asleep without doing your homework?" Bree said, raising a brow.

"Well yeah, but then I went into the forest to..." and Mia clamped her mouth shut.

"You went into the forest," Bree repeated in a flat tone.

Mia nodded. "I was going for a walk."

"Then how'd you get home to sleep for three hours?"

Mia was stumped. She didn't want to lie, but she had to for Daisy's sake. "I Teleported?" she said sheepishly.

"Hon, you're not supposed to be in the forest," Bree said, hands on her hips. "Haven't you heard? There's a lost girl out there and everyone, including a few humans, with permission from Tristan of course, are looking for her."

Mia gasped in horror. "Oh no! Daisy! She'll be found!" she blurted out before covering her mouth again.

"Who's Daisy?"

Bree was getting angry. Mia had to think of something fast. "She's this rabbit I found. I-I've done some research and found out humans eat them. And I wanted to help her, so I hid her."

"I'd like to see this 'Daisy' after dinner," her mother said, going into the kitchen.

"But she only knows me!" Mia cried out. "She'd die of fright if anyone else sees her!"

"I just want to meet her, that's it."

"But Mom..."

"No 'buts'!" Bree snapped, facing Mia. "We're seeing her after we eat, no exceptions!"

Mia sighed sadly and went back to the couch. She had no choice. Her mother was one of those few very protective mothers that were nosy. Before her husband died, she didn't seem to mind what Mia did as long as she reported any bad things she encountered. But after his death, Bree was afraid her only daughter would get killed as well. So she became more protective and strict. Mia failed. Daisy would hate her forever and a day...

Mia glanced at one of her pictures when she was small, her tears making it blurry. She was on her father's lap, smiling and cuddling her stuffed animal. Mia just stared at the picture and grinned, wiping away her tears as she went into the kitchen. Looks like she's still succeeding at protecting her only friend for now.

"Daisy is right over here," Mia said as they got near to the outskirts of the forest.

"She's this close, huh?" Bree said, looking around her surroundings, waving at a few people walking by.

"Yup. Now... let me get her..." Mia dove into a near-by bush and removed the vanishing spell on the carrot she brought. She spotted a rabbit-hole and poked it in. A few minutes later, a fat, black and white rabbit poked its head out of the ground, its little pink nose twitching, the beady eyes sparkling in the dying sun. Mia snatched the lop-eared bunny and wriggled out. "Here she is."

"Aw, she's so darn cute!" Bree cooed, patting its head. "So, is it really true you're protecting this little rabbit?"

Mia nodded quickly. "Yes!"

"All right. You can visit little Daisy just as long as you get home by dinner," Bree gave in.

"Thanks Mom," Mia said, sighing in relief. When her mother turned around to go back to the house, Mia quickly stuffed the rabbit back into the bush and flew after Bree.

Mia's second day of school was even worse than the first. At the bus stop, Flo and her friends harrassed her even more. Again Mia had another fight that ended with Kitty getting a bloody nose. Once more, people shot at Mia murderous glares. Miss Caroline just tsked. "Kids these days," she grumbled, shaking her head.

School had gotten worse than before. In the hallways, everyone would push and block Mia whenever she was passing. No matter how hard she tried, she would barely make it to class and at times tardies. Lunch got lonlier. Mia would once more eat at her locker where people tortured her more. For the rest of the day, Mia tried to ignore her tormentors. Once again in detention, everyone moved away from her. Instead of leaving her alone in peace, however, they spat spitballs and sent her paper airplanes with nasty comments and ugly pictures of her.

When she got off of the bus, Mia saw Flo and her friends gossiping at the bus-stop. In order to keep away from the area, Mia flew off into the forest, scooping up the rabbit from the night before. At the cave, Daisy was no where in sight. Mia was about to panic when rustling reached her ears. She looked up into the tree to see Daisy dropping apples onto the ground. "Hi Daisy!" she called, waving.

"Oh, hey Mia," she answered, grunting. "Sorry about this, but I'm trying to grab that apple over there." Again more grunting as she tried to reach the fruit. Just as her fingers brushed against it, the branch below her started to snap. Daisy gasped and tried to move away, but instead she lost her balance and dropped out of the tree.

"DAISY!" Mia shrieked, setting the rabbit onto the ground. She darted upward and grabbed Daisy's arm as she passed. However, due to different sizes, Mia fell with her friend. She closed her eyes tightly and focused on her powers. In her mind, she imagined herself and Daisy being surrounded by a blue aura. But she never saw anything behind her eyelids. If only she was mature enough to use her powers correctly...

"Whoa! Mia! What's this?" Daisy's voice suddenly exclaimed.

Mia's eyes snapped open and saw they were still in mid-air. She looked down and saw a large, rubbery pink bubble that jiggled with every small movement. The small rabbit was staring at it with curiosity. It sniffed the bubble and touched its nose to it. "How'd this happen?" Mia asked herself, admiring the bubble she had mysteriously created.

"Aw, what a cutie!" Daisy cooed, sliding off the bubble and scooping up the rabbit. "Oh so cute! Thanks for saving me Mia," Daisy added, giving her a hug.

"No problem," Mia said, smiling. She touched the bubble with her finger and it popped with a loud snap, the remains of the bubble disappearing into thin air. "So... why were you gathering apples? You were hungry?"

"I was seeing if I could make some hand-made apple juice," the red-head said, getting a bottle from the cave. "It's not turning out good though. See?" The bottle was a normal wine bottle some drunk carelessly left in the forest. Inside was a nasty color of brown and yellow liquid complete with apple seeds.

"Eew." Mia wrinkled her nose at the stench.

"I know. I can't stand looking at it." Daisy poured the liquid onto a near-by bush and threw the bottle away into a whittled trash receptacle. "So, uh, how come you're here and not doing your work at home?"

"I'm trying to avoid the popular kids back there," Mia sighed, pointing in the direction of the bus-stop.

"Sometimes I wish I was popular," Daisy said, hanging her head as she stroked the rabbit. "But this girl, Azalea, is the most popular girl at my school. She has the same hair color as mine and nearly the same eyes, but her hair is a lot more curlier and she has brighter eyes. Though we look alike, I don't really know her."

"I think popular kids are just big jerks," Mia grumbled, scowling. "My mother told me they're the big law breakers here. Always doing drugs, are very violent, they form gangs, things like that. But I just wish I was more respected in school."

"Have they always been like that?" Daisy asked.

Mia shook her head. "No. They were all nice to mee. Dad always encouraged me to make friends. It worked successfully and just about everyone was loyal to me, even after my father was murdered. And then Flo came to town. She was wealthy and had beauty. Slowly, everyone gave me up for her. The names came later on in elementary school, but I'm sure you can guess the rest."

A hushed silence fell upon them. Daisy had stopped petting the rabbit and let it go. "So you did have friends," she said after a few minutes.

Mia slowly nodded. "Until Flo came to town."

"I never had any friends, not one," Daisy said, sighing. "Every day, I went out to the playground, hoping to find someone to play and joke with. But no one noticed me. I even went to the fields hoping to find a Pokemon for a friend. Never did find one. This was when I was really young. Long before I found out about the war."

"I need to get home," Mia spoke up. "Mom'll get worried. See you later."

"Okay. Bye," Daisy said, waving. She walked back to the tree while Mia Teleported away.

The rest of the week didn't get any better. The next day, kids rough-housed with Mia purposely and slammed her against the walls. In classes and detention, students threw things at her from pebbles to scissors. At the bus-stop, the group noticed her going by and tried to stuff a cigarette into her mouth. She put up a fight and escaped with a black eye.

Thursday was terrible. The kids blocked her in the halls and in classrooms. In the restroom, all of the stalls were purposely locked whenever Mia came in. At lunch, a student declared a food fight at Mia. Everyone joined in to attack her and she had to hide in the bathroom invisible until lunch was over.

Friday was the worst. The jocks had locked Mia into the janitor's closet, tied tightly and gagged. It wasn't until lunch that the janitor found her, passed out from lack of oxygen. The jocks weren't caught as they had left the school. In her food were hidden ingredients that some girls had secretly added when Mia wasn't looking and at the end of detention, the kids pushed Mia into a swamp puddle near the bus.

"What happened Mia?" Daisy asked when she walked into the cave, covered in gray goop that oozed onto the ground, creating a swampy odor.

"It was the jocks' fault," she grumbled, trying to wash herself off.

"Let me get some water very quick," Daisy offered, running out of the cave. She returned a few minutes later with a bucket full of water, a towel and a sponge. "Now, what happened today?"

Mia told Daisy everything from the arguement at the stop to the swamp puddle. "Gee, that's really awful," Daisy said, drying off Mia after the last speck of mud was washed off.

"I know," Mia said. "Sixth grade was just a normal year compared to this."

"Mine are all the same." Daisy removed the towel she had and giggled.

"What's so funny?"

"Y-You're like a puffball!" Daisy laughed.

"I am?" The fluffy kitten looked into the bucket to see her fine hairs sticking up everywhere, making her look poofy. "W-What'd you do to me?" she choked on her laughter.

Daisy just shook her head and continued to laugh as she fixed Mia's fur. For a few minutes, they were bubbly until Mia stopped herself. Her ears twitched as she heard a slight movement near-by. "Daisy, quiet!" she hissed. "They'll hear you!"

"W-Who will?" Daisy asked, still giggling.

"Them," Mia pointed out in a harsh whisper, gesturing to the entrance.

The red-head looked and gasped, knocking over the bucket. Mia dragged her to a corner and turned herself and Daisy invisible just as two pairs of black boots stopped at the entrance.

"Have you found the girl yet?" one of them asked. The voice was deep and gruff like an officer.

"Not yet," said another one, a hint of lust in the feminine voice. "Where do you think she is?"

"That's why I asked you!" the man said. "Gosh Cyndy, why do you think we're even looking for her?"

"Reward money?" Cyndy guessed.

The man groaned. "Not just that, but because the girl may have some information about the Outsiders."

"Come on Greg, not them again!" Cyndy sighed.

"Look, the Outsiders are very important," Greg continued. "Think about it: If we capture one, then we can use it to lure the others out into the open."

"Then what?"

"It'll lure the Pokemon, the ones that hate us. They care about the Outsiders, they just hate the way they're so into humans," Greg said.

Mia couldn't believe her ears. These were real human adults. She's never heard or seen them before next to Daisy, but something about them just wasn't right.

"Greg, look," Cyndy said, "the Outsiders aren't stupid. They'll find the girl before us. So why use a child to get info?"

"I just told you!" Greg growled. "She can tell us where they live and after we give her back to her family, then we'll come back, capture the Outsiders, use them as baits to lure the other Pokemon to them, and when they're near, we'll attack them head-on. By the end of the day, the war will be over and humans'll conquer the planet once and for all!"

"Isn't that the Boss's job?" the woman asked.

"Well yeah, but we'll get the credit and rule side-by-side with the Boss and Team Rocket shall be the tyrant!" Greg cackled loudly, scaring off a few birds near the area. But Cyndy stayed silent, the boots she wore slightly turning in the direction she looked. "What's the matter with you?" her partner harshly asked.

"I think we're being watched," she murmured. "Let's go back to headquarters. We'll talk about the plan further more there."

Greg sighed and the two pairs of feet left. Mia and Daisy stayed invisible, too terrified to move. A couple of questions, however, hovered over Mia: Who is Team Rocket and what do they mean "Outsiders are important to the plan"? And what was their plan?

And that's chapter five! Now, I might not post the next chapter until Sunday. There're two reasons (and no, Pokemon's not one of them): One is because I'm having my birthday party on that day. Two: I have to go to the Spring Round-up at my school if I want to earn money to go to Disneyland at the end of the school year.

And so because of those two, the date'll be moved to April 23rd until further notice. Hope to see you for chapter six: "Man's Secret". (This is promising. You'll see why.) And yes, I know there's a little bunny, but if they can have regular fish and (I think) birds in the anime, then I can put it in the story. And if I offended any of you about the popular kids being jerks and all that, sorry. But that's Mia's opinion. (And mine sort-of.) Well, see you later! *group haugs and passes cookies* Freshly made! ^_~

*Apu enters* Thank you, come again! And no stealing my squishees!

~~~~~~~~~~~

Literate

black cat, black cat
Okay, I've been reading this for a bit and want to point out a typo:

They were all nice to mee.
There's a double e.

It's sad that a Mew is being pushed around by other pokemon. I mean, they have almost the best powers.

Anyway, I wish you good luck in the second chapter. ^_^

~PEACE~

SpaceFlare

insert custom title
Nice, hehe. I'm itching for Chapter 6. *looks at keyboard and sees it's clean* What the??? Who cleaned the keyboard?

A nice chapter overall. Oh, and not all popular people are jerks. :D

Zephyr Soul

<is awesome
RAWR. :K How dare you write a story with Mew in it and hide it from me?!? :K (I know you probably didn't hide it. :p)

Anyways... need to finish reading. -.-

Edit: I read it. And I want to kill Team Rocket. (I hate Team Rocket. Don't ask.)

Last edited:

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
HALLO REVIEWERS! *hugs*

litestars: Yay! New reviwer! *hugs* Glad you're enjoying it so far. And how could I not see the double 'e'? Oh well. At least it's just that one mistake so far... Yeah, it's sad Mia's being pushed around. But that's the cruelty of people. (And I'm on my sixth chapter. I just need to write it down on paper. I really need a laptop. If only my mother would let me borrow hers...) Thanks for reviewing dear! *hugs and adds to PM list* Whee!

Lord_sNap: Hi! *hugs* What'd you mean keyboard's clean?

;025; - *cackling*

*whacks* I think I found the culprit. Ooh, you're itching for the next chapter, huh? Like you're hooked onto it! Well don't worry! It'll come! I'll try and get it on Saturday, but it just depends when I'm having my birthday party. Sunday'll probably be best, but if I don't get it on then, I'll make it up somehow. It's a short chapter, so I might get it on the weekdays... I don't know. Thanks for replying! *hugs*

Mew Lover74: SQUEE! NEW REVIEWER! *hugs* Rawr! :3 I kept it away from you! Ha ha ha, just kidding! No, actually, I didn't think you might find it really... But hey! At least a fellow Mew fan is here! (You changed your avatar! Shocker!) And you have to finish reading it... Take your time dear! Thanks for replying! *hugs and adds to PM list*

*passes chocolate bunnies and group hugs* Until I find out more about the party, the chapter update'll be moved to Sunday. Next Sunday. Well, have a happy Easter and see you all soon! Boy, I need to get ready for church...

;025; - Let me say my opinion.

Fine.

;025; - Ahem... BUNNIES STINK! There. You should've never put a lop-eared rabbit in the story. Doesn't fit. And I ate your chocolate rabbit. *leaves*

-_- Liar. He ate my brother's... Well, HAPPY EASTER! *hums Hope's song from Veggietales: An Easter Carol*

~~~~~~~~~