• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Battle for Friendship (PG)

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
Zomg Teh End Is Near!!!

FIVE REPLIES! *hugs*

katiekitten: Hi! *hugs* >:3 Muah ha ha! Cliff-hanger! Yes it was short, but THIS chapter is nine pages. Bet you're happier now. Thank goodness for spell-check. Whoop! Thanks for replying! And getting hit by a pie. *hugs*

Literate: ZOMG YOU'RE NOT FIRST! :eek: *hugs anyway* Who said the pie was custard? >:3 Muah ha ha! Hey, you joker! Everyone can undestand the chapter! Except for my brothers. The Poké-hippies part was a last minute thing. YES! Not a lot of grammar mistakes! Whoop! Thanks for reviewing! *hugs*

Hahahabvc87: Hi! *hugs* I thought I threw an apple pie at you... Oh well. Yes, the end is near, so short chapters are likely. But this plus the last chapter BEFORE an epilogue are long. Epilogue is a journal entry though. (I'm not saying who it is.) Yes, Greg is stupid to say that to Giovanni. But you'll enjoy what happens to him and Cyndy here soon. (Next chappy.) Thankies for relpying! *hugs*

Demy: ZOMG YOU POSTED TWICE! BAD DEMY! *hugs anyway* Yes! For your punishment, another cliff-hanger! MUAH HA HA! Plus this one is a cliff-hanger too just for YOU. *cackles like Giovanni* Hmm... I'm Giovanni! Fear me! XD Okay, I'm done! Yes, Mia was very brave. But she had to protect her friend. That was why. And the Shadow Balls was random. Thanks for replying. TWICE. *hugs*

Sarukarisha: YAY! I GOT YOUR NAME RIGHT! *hugs* I didn't look down at the name. Whoo! Hey! Only I throw pies, not you! *throws pie* There! That's your punishment. Giovanni's stupid? What do you mean? He knows the whole story about the Outsiders. You call that stupid? And yes, it's not my best chapter. *burns it* AH HA HA HA! Thanks for replying! *hugs*

I noticed no one commented on the Team Rocket thing, why it came to be. Hmm... Oh well. Okay...

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS A TERRIBLE DEATH. PLEASE READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!

And if you still can't handle it, PLEASE, PLEASE have tissues near-by. Cause I am serious, the PG takes its highest for a rating here. This is the REAL reason why it's PG. It's VERY close to PG-13. VERY. So read at your own risk. I'm sure some of you are emotional. I know I am. And this was the chapter I had a hard time on.

And before you ask, my battle scenes stink. There. Enjoy chapter thirteen! (There's also another reason why there's death, mind you. I'm not suspicious, though. Heh. I did this on purpose.)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter Thirteen: The Tragic Death

“You brought the child!” Tristan exclaimed when Mia ran through the door with Azalea. “Now, let’s go take her home.”

“No! I’m not going back!” she yelled. “I’m staying here!”

“But Azalea, you have to!” Mia said.

“You don’t even know what everyone does to me!”

“You said they ignored and made fun of you.”

“Even worse. They attack me, call me awful names that are forbidden to say and even pick fights with my father!”

“Is there more you didn’t tell me?”

Azalea bit her lip and turned away. “Did I tell you why I attacked a fellow student?”

Mia shook her head. “No. Why’d you do that?”

“He was making fun of my life, saying my sister and mother died because they were obese. Daisy was healthy and fit as well as mother.” Azalea choked back a sob. “But he was on the right path about my mother being fat, but it was because she was pregnant when she died!”

The Mew gasped. “That’s awful!”

Azalea nodded. “Yes. Well, after he said that, I punched him several times to the ground. Then I grabbed a near-by pair of scissors and stabbed him. I was going to pierce his heart when the principal dragged me off and took him to the hospital.”

“Is the kid still around?”

“Yes. He’s my mortal enemy, so he’s the one causing all of this pain,” she whispered. “That’s why I don’t want to go back. That was one of the few reasons why I ran away. He was planning on killing me. I’ve been living in fear because of him!”

Mia stared in horror, shaking her head. “No.”

The girl nodded again. “It’s true. So I’m not going back.”

“But… we’ll die!”

“So be it. I’d rather die here than over there.”

Mia shook her head and floated to a corner. “So you don’t care about us at all, do you?”

“I do! It’s just… one of us would die anyway.”

“But everyone here’s going to perish!”

“And it’s because of you,” Tristan spoke up, glaring at Azalea. “You came here in the first place, causing nothing but worry and trouble.”

She hung her head. “I made my decision. I’m staying and I’ll die here. So if you want, you can end my life right now.”

“I can’t punish you, they have to,” the leader said.

“I’d rather have you punish me than my father and Team Rocket.”

Mia’s ears then sprang up. “Team Rocket! I forgot! They’re coming!”

“What’re you talking about?”

“Team Rocket’s coming! They’ll be here soon! They were following us! We must hurry and protect the village!”

“It’s too late now,” Azalea said, walking over to the window.

“What do you mean, Azalea?”

“They’re already here.”

Mia peeked outside to see the Rocket’s jeeps coming through the forest. “Ooh, I knew we should’ve hurt them!” she exclaimed, slapping her forehead. “We need to protect ourselves now.”

Tristan quickly rushed through the door to gather up the military they had. Azalea continued to watch as the Rockets hopped out of their jeeps and started to chase after a few scattered Outsiders. Mia turned away, tears in her eyes. Then she felt Azalea’s hand on her shoulder. “What do you wan?” she asked rudely.

“I suggest you don’t look outside if you don’t want anymore pain,” she whispered.

“W-Why?”

“If you wish, you may. But that may be the last thing you’d see here.”

Mia slowly looked back outside and gasped in terror. “But… I thought…”

“Humans lie all the time, especially to Pokemon,” Azalea said. “Besides coming today, they also brought more people than needed.”

“T-There’s got to be a whole region of soldiers out there!”

“Worse. It’s two regions. All of the military from the Kanto and Johto regions are here. The end is near, Mia. And there’s nothing we can do.”

Mia sobbed as she watched the mob of human soldiers march closer and closer to her home-town.

~~:[]: :[]:~~

“Mia, hurry! Go hide in the forest,” Bree said quickly, her voice starting to shake with fear.

“Mom, I don’t want to leave you.”

“You must! I don’t want you to die like your father had.”

“No! I’m staying with you!”

“Mia, listen to your mother!” Azalea said, pulling on her friend’s hand. “All of the children are running into the forest. You must do so.”

“They’re not going to accept me, though,” was the whispered answer.

“Oh, come on!” Azalea pushed Mia away from her mother and dragged her away.

“Mom! No!”

“Mia, run!”

“Come ON, you’re slowing us down!”

Sobbing, the young Mew followed her human companion. Behind her, she could hear the screams from the children and cries from the infants. She covered her ears, trying to block out the horrors of the approaching battle. But the screams still lingered or leaked into her ears.

“I think we’re safe here,” Azalea gasped, pushing Mia into the cave.

Mia stared blankly at her father’s precious items and cried even harder. She’ll never see them again, nor will she see her mother. They were all going to die. And it was because of her selfishness.

“Hey, are those your friends?” the red-head suddenly asked, pointing outside.

Mia looked up slowly to see Kitty and Tina stumble into the clearing. She was pleased to see they had on a frightful look, if only they were dirtier. She could almost read their looks, seeing as the thought of the war inching nearer entered their minds. “No,” was her answer.

“Look! There’s Mia!” Tina suddenly cried, running over to the cave. But she yelped as she spotted Azalea. “Mia! There’s a human in there! Run, now!”

“I’m her friend. Unlike you two,” Azalea snapped. “You should be ashamed of yourselves, dumping your friend for a bratty new one! You had no right to break this being’s heart!”

The Kirlia and Skitty glanced at each other and then wailed. “Oh, it’s true! Mia, we’re very sorry we’ve been big jerks! But we wanted to be popular so badly!”

“And now we know Flo’s as much as a brat as any other popular girl!” Kitty sobbed. “Especially since she made us take drugs when we knew it was wrong!”

“Can you forgive us?!” Tina pleaded.

“Why should I?” Mia questioned coolly. “You made fun of me behind your backs. You called me names. You were always nasty to me. You hated me. Why should I forgive you for everything you’ve done?”

“Because we’re your… friends,” they whispered, tears flowing swiftly from their eyes.

Mia glimpsed at them with self-pity. She thought about what they have done to her in the past. They had stated becoming doubtful when she became thoughtful about the war. The two were always mean to her, yet they stood up for her. She sighed and turned back to the frightful girls.

“I forgive you,” she replied softly.

Bawling even harder, Tina and Kitty gave her a large hug. “We’re sorry for hurting you, Mia,” they repeated several times.

Azalea gazed at the scene with tears in her eyes. It reminded her of something some-what similar from her past…

Azalea cried into her pillow after that dreadful day at school. She was turning twelve that day, but something made her turn it into a ghastly birthday by almost murdering a fellow student. And it was just because he made fun of her sibling and mother’s deaths.

“Azalea,” a soft voice echoed. She ignored it, thinking it was just her conscious. “Azalea…”

She sniffed and looked around. “W-Who’s there?” she whispered into her empty room. From the foot of her bed, a bright light appeared. She gasped as it formed into a girl around her age. She looked like her, only the hair was longer and curlier, the eyes were brighter and she had a lovelier smile. She was in the same shape she was in before she had died the past year. She had a soft glow around her body.

“Daisy? Is that you?”

The girl nodded. “What’s wrong, dear twin?” she asked in a gentle voice.

“Oh, Daisy, it was awful!” Azalea wailed. “You know that boy, Tyler Fuji?” The angel nodded. “Well, he made fun of your death as well as mother’s. So I snapped and hurt him badly. He was sent to the hospital and is still in critical condition! Oh, Daisy! Why’d you have to die? You’re stronger than me!”

“Sometimes Fate decides who goes and who stays,” she responded, smiling. “Fate decided for me to have that disease when I was born and not you. But, of course, it’s possible you might have the same heart condition as I had, only weaker. Besides, you have a destiny to fulfill.”

“A destiny?” she repeated. “But I thought it was just a fantasy plot.”

“Nope. This is the real thing. But what it is, I can’t say.”

“And why not?” Azalea smiled her mischievous smile.

Daisy returned it. “It would spoil the surprise.”

“It would, huh?”

“Of course. I suggest you start soon. Someone’s waiting for you.”

Azalea was confused. “Someone? Whom?”

“I can’t reveal that either. The time will come soon.” That was when Daisy started to fade in small pinpoints of light.

“Wait! Please don’t go!” her twin pleaded, tears flowing once more from her eyes.

“Don’t you worry, I’m not gone forever,” she said. “Remember, we have a strong bond. Because of that, I’ll be with you. I’ll help guide you when the time comes. And we’ll meet again.”

“We… will?”

Daisy nodded. “Oh, and Mom says hi.”

Azalea smiled, wiping away her tears. “Tell her… I said hi as well.”

Her twin nodded. “Farewell, dear twin.” And she faded from view.

Azalea had kept that visit a secret from her father, seeing as he didn’t believe in angels. A few days afterwards, she ran away, shortly meeting Mia. During that time, she had that feeling Daisy was watching her. Strangely enough, though, she could feel her presence around Mia…

“Mia? Is everything done for like you said it would?” Tina asked, worriedly.

“Yes, it is.”

“No it isn’t,” Azalea spoke up, getting out of the cave.

“Where are you going? You’re going to get killed out there!” Mia exclaimed, following her.

“Mia, I have a destiny to fulfill and nothing’s going to stop me,” was her answer as she continued onward.

“You do? How’d you know?”

“Some angel told me.”

“Who?”

The red-head was silent.

“Azalea?”

“Mia, give it up already,” Kitty said, trotting to her side. “She’s not going to answer.”

“She’s going to whether she likes it or not!”

“It was Daisy,” Azalea whispered. “Daisy told me about it. And right now, it’s telling me to go stop that battle.”

“But… You’ll be killed!”

“I’d rather die trying than being a coward.”

“Oh, if only humans weren’t so greedy, then I’d have one right now!” Tina sniveled, pouting.

“Hey look! The other Pokemon decided to join us!” Kitty shouted, her tail pointing at the large crowd.

Indeed, there were twice as more Pokemon than before. Only these weren’t the Outsiders. They were the others. They just stood there with the Outsiders, glaring at the humans with murderous looks. The human soldiers also glared back. From what Mia could see, a whole region or two was indeed at the battlefield, readying their weapons. Azalea stared in a terrified state and then ran off into the middle.

“Azalea, wait!”

“NO! DON’T! THEY’RE MY FRIENDS!” she screamed, running onto the field.

“Azalea? Is that you?” a man with orange hair and hazel eyes asked, lowering his gun.

“Father, please! They’re my friends! Don’t shoot!” she pleaded, dropping to her knees.

“Step aside, foolish human,” a large green dinosaur growled. The Tyranitar had many scars littering his body. It looked like he was the leader of the Pokemon like Tristan was with the Outsiders.

“Don’t talk to my daughter that way!” the man shouted.

“I can talk to her in any form I please. Now move!”

“Please! You have to listen to her!” Mia cried out, rushing over to the girl’s side.

“Mia! Get back to the forest, now!” Bree ordered, flying over to her daughter.

“No! Leave me alone, Mom!” I’m going to guard Azalea even if it means death!”

“You listen to me, you lady. You go and stay with the other children until the fight’s over.”

“She’s telling the truth!” Tina panted, skidding to a halt next to Bree. “You’ve got to believe us!”

“This is something adults must deal with alone. NOW HEAD TO THE FOREST!” Bree shrieked. Her face was darkened in anger. It frightened Mia to see her mother raise her voice like that, but she still refused.

“NO! I’m staying!” The young Mew clung to Azalea tightly.

“I’m warning you…”

“Listen to me! You must! You don’t now what’re you’re doing!” the girl said.

“Azalea, get out of the way,” her father demanded.

“No. I’m sick and tired of standing aside and watching my world fall apart. From now on, I control my life! AND I DON’T WANT TO LIVE IN A WORLD FILLED WITH HATRED!”

“Bree, get these kids out of here,” Tristan growled.

“No! Don’t mother!”

“Mia, I’ve had enough. You’re going into that forest whether you like it or not. I don’t want you to become like your father.”

“BUT YOU ARE! YOU’RE GOING TO BE KILLED LIKE HE WAS!” she hollered. “And I’m already past that point! I’m just like father in many ways! He wanted to end the war, but it took his life! So I’m going to follow in his footsteps!”

“Enough chat!” the Tyranitar interrupted. “This is getting tiring. We must start the battle and finish this.”

“No, wait…”

“CHARGE!” he roared.

“Dad, please…”

“ALL RIGHT, MEN, WOMEN! LET’S MOVE!” came the order. The others chanted with him, raising their weapons.

Tina and Kitty screamed, clinging to each other as the two sides raced towards each other. Mia and Azalea were paralyzed with fear. They watched as the battle bagan around them. In less than a minute, the bloodshed had started. “Come on, Mia, Azalea! Let’s go!” Kitty squealed, pulling on them. “Let’s get out of here before we’re killed!”

“No. I’m going to finish what I’ve started,” the human said, standing up.

“Azalea, wait! What’re you doing?!” Mia shouted.

She didn’t answer. Instead she clutched her necklace and ran into the crowd. She was lost within it in seconds.

“NO! AZALEA!”

“Come on, Mia! Let’s head for shelter!” Tina whimpered, trying to drag her away.

“No! Not without Azalea!” The Mew pulled away from them and flew off. “AZALEA!”

“Mia! Get back here! Oh, wait up!” Tina and Kitty gave up and ran after their friend.

Mia dodged the attacks and the falling bodies as she tried to reach her friend. Azalea wasn’t at all noticed as the fight raged on. She wasn’t even pushed around. Mia was the opposite. She was sometimes knocked down by attackers, yelled at by the Outsiders or humans, and occasionally ordered to head for the forest by some of her neighbors.

But she was determined to reach Azalea, to stop her from doing such a thing. When Mia was knocked down for the tenth time, she watched as Azalea disappeared into the dust. When she picked herself up, the cracks of gunfire and roars got louder. Sounds of fire and electricity pierced the air along with sickening crunches. From all of that noise, a blood-curdling scream surged through the air.

Gasping, Mia shot off into the blinding dust as the shouts and growls decreased rapidly. When the battlefield was clear of dust and wrestling soldiers, there were hundreds of dead bodies littered around as far as the eye could see. Thousands more were injured, bruises covering their bodies. But Mia wasn’t paying any attention to them. She was focused on the one body lying in the midst of the field, blood seeping out from the back of the head.

She got up closer to the person and gasped in horror. Azalea’s glazed eyes were frozen in a state of shock, blood dripping from the corners of her mouth. Puncture wounds and bullet holes littered her head, chest and abdomen. Several bleeding burn marks were scattered around her body and torn clothes, showing she was cooked alive. Mia sobbed and fell to her knees, leaning over Azalea.

She was once more alone in the cold, cruel world.
Evil cliff-hanger, huh? I'm sure some of you are mad at me right now. So if you want, flame, bash, or even throw things at me. I'll take it all. SHOW ME YOUR ANGER!

You know you want to. And I'm not giving you any treats except for tissues. *passes them around* And no you can't eat these. I know you want to, but you can't.

Well, I'll see you next week! As long as you don't kill me in your anger.

~~~~~~~~~
*Kutie Pie* Please be kind to midgets. (Except me for this one time.)

Hahahabvc87

Always watching...
Nah, I'm not that emotional since I've read all too many deaths in stories. But still, a death of a central character is still a sad one...

Adults can be so stubborn, don't you think? So hell-bent on war when all could be solved just by setting aside their differences... Some sense should really be smacked into their thick heads!

Being a second last chapter, this does set the scene for a wonderful ending. Pull it off, and people are sure to marvel at the entire story! However, I did notice that the earlier parts of this chapter moved too quickly to set an "urgent" scene (but that just might be me reading at 300 words/minute :p). Some descriptions of the surroundings could be thrown in between the one-liners to slow it down to achieve that effect. The swiftness of the plot was suitable for the battle scene, and it also included my favourite line!

She was once more alone in the cold, cruel world.
I've felt the same way many times during my childhood, so I understand how horrible it must've been. Only, it wasn't that cold and cruel in my case.

End it with a bang, and revive it with a sequel!

Kutie Pie, I'm so very sorry that I haven't been coming to your thread as often as you would have liked, but I've been busy with my own story and other things as well. But I know that I can't use that as an excuse. If I start coming back to your thread, could you please return the favour and start coming back and reviewing in mine?

Btw, I read your newest chapter and I thought it was very sad. Who did the Tyranitar belong to? And is Alezea (sp?) a human or a Pokemon?

Please Kutie Pie... please come back to my thread and start reviewing again. You've got a lot to catch up on.

One more thing: Do you like my banner?

Last edited:

SpaceFlare

insert custom title
The death of major characters always pain me, looking forward to the ending of this fic. As well as the sequel.

Demy

how come Azalea had to die.
The way she went was gross.

Demy

shadowlight

Fraught With Peril
could Mia bring Azalea back to life using the necklaces

It was a great chapter
I hope the next chapter is just as good

Sarukarisha

Retiring
“What do you wan?” she asked rudely.

ha, i found a mistake. add a t after wan.
k. great chapter. it wasn't short at all. and it fits. chapter 13 is usually bad. i'm not angry at you except that you didn't pm me.

Hidden Mew

Fog Trainer
I'm finally able to review this story. Sorry that it took so long. I was busy with school and my story but since its summer time, I can finally read this whole story. It is so sad. I love it. I can completely relate with Mia and Azalea about being bullied like that. Exept that both of my parents are alive and well and I don't have a twin. I remember days of my elementary school where people threw rocks, chairs, and sharp objects at me. I got respected a bit more in middle school and now people just literally try to walk through me. Anyway, I love how Mia and Azalea have that kind of friendship. It is so sweet. I think that it was interesting that Azalea didn't use her real name for awhile. I love the way she became a maytr(sp) and died trying to stop the war. War is pointless and solves nothing. It was so sad how Mia tried so much to stop her. Azalea having that moment with her twin Daisy was really good. I believe in angels too. I hope that you'll have a sequal to this story too. Please let me know when the next chapter is up. I look foreword to reading the next chapter.

katiekitten

The Compromise
That was quite a good chappy!

YOU KILLED AZEALA? *eyes glow red* XD

Nah, nice cliffhanger. Can't wait for the next chappy!

Hahlin

The USN Soldier
*sniff* Poor Azalea... she didnt deserve it... Mia probably has some angry thoughts about the stubborn human adults and the rockets (wait a sec, who actually DOESNT have some angry thoughts about stubborn adults and team rocket in their games and such?)

ah well, I hope the next chapter (if there is going to be one) will be just as touching as this one!

;133; - The new kid

Last edited:

Sarukarisha

Retiring
Hey, hidden mew. I'm sorry you were bullied by other people. When I was in elementary school all the girls gave me cupcakes because they thought I was cute. But i liked to help the little kids when someone bullied them. Now I'm in a private school 5-12th grade. I'm going to 6th so yeah. Can't really help anyone. Everyone in my school is nice. Oh and I'm pretty sure Mia is going to revive Azalea with her stone thingy.

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
Last Chapter Till Epilogue!

ZOMG NINE REVIEWERS! *hyperventilates*

Hahahabvc87: Hi! *hugs* Yes, adults are stubborn. And to think they start wars all the time. Dang it, you weren't emotional! I know the beginning was too fast, but I was a newbie writer BEFORE I joined Serebii. My first fic here was a one-shot, but I can't find it anymore. After a few people loved it, I wrote a one-shot song-fic and I got people VERY emotional. Then this comes along and look how far it is! Aw, you were lonely in your childhood? I'm sorry. It was the same here. And though the ending might stink, the sequel will be even better. And the chapters longer. I swear it. Thanks for replying! *hugs*

The Dark Evolution: Oh! An excuse! ^^ You're excused. *hugs* Yes, I NEED to read your story. After I was grounded for two weeks, I lost interest in many stories. I promise I will soon. And Azalea is a human girl. And the Tyranitar doesn't belong to anyone. He's the leader of the half that HATES humans. And I do love your banner! (Hey! I thought you said Mewtwo wasn't going to be in it! Love the girl and the Eevee. So cute! Yay, Mew!) Thanks for replying in like... months! *hugs*

Lord_sNap: Hi! *hugs* Muah ha ha! I pained someone because someone died along with hundreds of others that are nameless! But don't worry, a happy ending is approaching! You'll like it! And I hope to make a banner for the sequel, but oh well. You'll SERIOUSLY love the sequel. The chapters are going to be longer. (And it's PG for some violence and mild language. I'm really going to do language. But it's mild. Oh, and besides being a dramatic adventure thingy, it'll be a comedy. ^^ Really. Random people pop up everywhere. And, um, Napolean Dynamite inspired me to do one scene. [I had some dang quesadillas a couple of days ago! Mother burned them!]) Well, thanks for replying. *hugs*

Demy: HEY! *hugs* Azalea had to die. She was trying to end the war. And YES, the way she went was gross. I couldn't help but describe some parts. XD This chapter, however, has some people saying outloud how they killed her. You'll be even grossed out just for my amusement (j/k). You'll enjoy this chapter, though. *hugs*

shadowlight: ZOMG NEW REVIEWER! *hugs* Thankies! It was a good chapter. And you're getting somewhere with the spoiler. :p Thanks for replying with a short review! *hugs*

Sarkarisha: Yay! I memorized your name this time! *hugs* Thanks for replying twice, though the second was to Hidden Mew (NEW REVIEWER!). And you're getting there with the stone thing. WHAT?! A mistake? Where was that? I thought the spell-check caught that! Sorry I didn't PM you. ^^; I accidentally forgot. EEK! *gets beaten up* AROO! I SHALL HAVE MY REVENGE! *gets stares* ^^; Sorry. And yes, it was a big chapter. This one's longer. Thanks for replying! *hugs*

Hidden Mew: ZOMG NEW REVIEWER! *hugs* I LOVE YOU! I mean... *ahem* Yes! Stupid school! I start high school on the 25th, dang it. Yes, it is sad, like yours. That's why I love your story and you love mine! (Oooo, chain reactions.) Oh my gosh, you were bullied in elementary school? Oh you poor girl! *hugs* In first grade, these kids bullied me by asking if I knew the ABCs. It was because I was small for my age, so they thought I was a three-year-old. No seriously, I looked like a toddler. I found out about their trick and ran off. They never bothered me again. Yes, she was martyrred <sp?> like Hiram and Joseph Smith were at the Cartirdge Jail. *sniff* ;_; Shame two of my ancestors helped killed them... Well, anyway, Azalea does remind me of them, which is why I'm a bit attached to her more as well as their friendship. Yay, an angel believer! After all, we all have guardian angels! And yes, it took me a while to have the flashback with Daisy and Azalea. Whew! Longest reply I ever did I think. Thanks for replying! *hugs*

katiekitten: Whoo! I angered j00! *hugs* >:3 Muah ha ha! I had to kill off a character and Azalea was on my list. Muah ha ha. Ebil cliffhangers are awesome. Thanks for replying! *hugs*

Hahlin: SQUEE! NEW READER! *hugs* Yes, Azalea doesn't deserve it. *forgot about previous reply* YES, Mia does have angry thoughts, but she doesn't hate humans. (Except Team Rocket. Which helps make the sequel flow more smoothly, seeing as her future hubby has a strong grudge against them.) Hey, I hate Team Rocket and some stubborn adults! I agree with you! And yes, there is going to be a chapter. Then an epilogue, then sometime in the fall or early winter (most likely fall when I'm on fall break)... *drum rolls* TEH SEQUEL! *Star Wars theme music plays* What the...?! Well, anyway, thanks for replying! Heh, you're a new kid! :p That's cute! *hugs*

Okay, teh moment you've all been waiting for! Chapter fourteen is the last official chapter, though an epilogue comes next week! WHOO! Er, I mean... WAH! Hope you enjoy this! I know I did! Really.

Chapter Fourteen: The Song of Friendship

“Mia! What happe-?” Tina started, but stopped when she saw Mia crying over a cold body. She gasped and held back Kitty to prevent her from running out to the middle.

Bree pushed through the crowd and rushed to her daughter, gathering her into her arms. “Baby, what happened?”

“Azalea…”

“Oh Great Ho-oh,” she gasped, seeing Azalea’s body. “That poor girl…”

“Azalea?” her father called. “Azalea! Why aren’t you answering?”

Mia looked up just as the man made his way through the crowd. He froze in his tracks as he spotted his daughter. With a sob, he fell to his knees in sadness and shame. “What have I done?” he whispered, covering his face with his bloody hands. “Not you too…”

“Oh Lugia, what have I done?” the Tyranitar said, his eyes filling up with tears. “I killed a child…” He glanced at his claws to see them dripping with blood and turned away in shame.

“Kevin, it’s not your fault,” a tawny-haired man answered, putting his hand on his friend’s shoulder. “I accidentally shot her.”

“Tyranitar, I scorched her,” said the Arcanine messenger Mia saw a couple of weeks ago. “We both should be ashamed.”

“But I zapped her!” a Raichu exclaimed, crying as well. His small, orange body was shaking with sobs as his long tail lay on the ground. “It’s my fault my electricity stopped her heart!”

“No, don’t you see? I got her in chest,” the green dinosaur said. “She died from me…”

“We all killed her,” an Onix said, shaking his rocky head. “I gave a concussion.”

“Everyone killed this child, especially the humans,” Tristan said. “Every single one…”

“How?”

“We destroyed her dreams and soul because of our selfishness.”

“Her soul was also broken because her twin died,” Mia whispered. “But everyone’s to blame…”

“Oh, Mia. I’m so sorry,” her mother cooed, hugging her.

“Mia? You okay?” Kitty asked as Mia pushed herself away from her mother. “Are you… mad?”

“Step aside for a minute,” the young Mew ordered.

“Don’t tell me what to do, young lady.”

“Just do it,” Tina said quickly dragging Bree away. “I’ve seen her mad.”

Mia made sure everyone was about a few yards apart from Azalea. Sighing sadly, she got closer to her only friend in this hell of world. She stared for a long time at the body and then closed her eyes, tears leaking out. She clenched her necklace into her fist and tried to remember something. And then she took a deep breath and Mia began singing:

In a moment, everything can change
Feel the wind on your shoulder
For minute, all the world can wait
Let go of your yesterday
Can you hear it calling
Can you feel it in your soul
Can you trust this longing
And take control

When Mia finished half of the first part, her body glowed in a faint golden aura. She could feel the necklace vibrating as it started to change. As she glanced at Azalea’s necklace, it too was vibrating, the pink glow growing brighter. Mia could also feel the crowd’s fear as they gasped.

“W-What’s happening?” Tina gasped, backing away.

“She’s not using her powers, is she?” the Skitty asked, whimpering.

Bree shook her head. “No. It’s something more powerful. Powerful than even the Titans of Land, Water and Wind. Even stronger than the Legendary Birds themselves.”

“But what is it?”

“Ancient magic is hard to calculate,” was her response. “But it could be something else than the necklace themselves…”

Fly open up the part of you
That wants to hide away
You can shine
Forget about the reasons
Why you can in life
And start to try
Cause it’s your time
Time to fly

“She’s scaring me,” Kitty squealed, backing away.

“Bree, what’s going on?” a friend of hers asked as she came by. The Wigglytuff was starting to blow her rubbery, pink body up in surprise.

“I don’t know. She didn’t tell me anything,” she said. “She only told me the necklace was to symbolize her friendship with the girl. That’s all I know.”

“Well whatever it is, it feels… dark.”

Bree shook her head in disagreement. “My dear Kathryn, who said friendship is dark?”

All your worries
Leave them somewhere else
Find a dream you can follow
Reach for something when
There’s nothing left
And the world’s feeling hollow

“Out of the way!” a gruff voice demanded from the human’s side, pushing itself to the front. When the figure came out, it turned out to be Giovanni, accompanied by Greg and Cyndy. He was battered in many places, his hair mussed up and his clothes torn. He watched the scene in awe in front of him.

“Uh, Boss? What’s going on?” Greg asked.

“I’m not sure,” he answered. “But I’ve heard about these necklaces.”

“You have? You never told me this.”

“Of course not, dimwit!” Cyndy growled, slapping him. “The Boss loves keeping secrets. So, you sure you’ve heard of this before?” she asked. Greg pouted as he sweat-dropped. She was always stealing his questions.

Can you hear it calling
Can you feel it in your soul
Can you trust this longing
And take control

“Of course I have! They supposedly have some sort of ancient magic locked away in them that only a powerful spell could release them.”

“And they are?” Cyndy wondered.

“I’m not sure. But by the looks of it, friendship,” he growled.

“Friendship?!” Greg scoffed, turning away. “How can friendship be the most powerful ‘spell’ here, hmm?”

“Because it’s good magic?” the woman guessed.

“No! It’s because of the care and love the friends show to each other!” Giovanni shouted.

“How do you know these things, Boss? You’ve never been my friend.” The remark Greg blurted out gave him a slap from Cyndy and a punch from his boss.

That wants to hide away
You can shine
Forget about the reasons
Why you can in life
And start to try
Cause it’s your time
Time to fly

“Hey, what’s happening to the human girl?” Kitty asked, peeking out from behind Tina.

“It looks like she’s glowing.”

“It’s not a resurrection spell stolen from the Great Ho-oh Himself, is it?” Kathryn asked in fear.

“No. This is more powerful.” Bree closed her eyes in thought. “The Great Ho-oh, I’m afraid, doesn’t have this kind of power.”

“Well whatever it is, the girl’s getting brighter!”

And when you’re down and feel along
Just wanna run away
Trust yourself and don’t give up
You know you better than anyone else

A **** was heard off Bree’s left. She glanced over to see an elderly man around his forties point a gun at her daughter. Crying out, she dashed over and knocked him down, forcing the gun to go off. The bullet missed Mia, hitting the ground in front of the Pokemon instead, but they paid no attention.

“Don’t you DARE use that weapon against my little girl again!” she yelled, throttling Giovanni.

“You stupid Mew!” he choked, pulling her off. “You’ll be next on my list if you attack me again!”

“Boss, can I keep her? She looks menacing enough,” Greg said, smiling stupidly.

“Greg, you idiot! Wild Pokemon are not pets! How many times am I going to tell you that?” Cyndy inquired with a glare.

He counted on his fingers. “A hundred?” Another slap across the face.

In a moment, everything can change
Feel the wind on your shoulder
Fir a minute, all the world can wait
Let go of yesterday

All of a sudden, the light started to become brighter. Many had to shield their eyes to keep from becoming blind. “Now this is creepy!” the Kirlia shouted.

“Good thing Flo isn’t here!” Kitty squeaked.

“I don’t want to hear that name again!”

“Hey, I think something’s happening to Mia.”

It was true. From her back, two shimmering, transparent wings were slowly appearing. But Mia paid no attention as the song had her in a trance. Her eyes were part of the light, the necklaces glowing their brightest. It looked like two different-colored eyes were sparkling at the crowd.

That wants to hide away
You can shine
Forget about the reasons
Why you can in life (can in life)
And start to try (start to)

Mia’s sky-blue wings were finishing unfolding. At the same time, Azalea’s necklace had started to have cracks webbing their way across the stone. “Azalea… what’s going on? I don’t understand…” her father struggled for the words. He couldn’t believe his daughter had kept everything a secret from him. And as the Mew continued to sing further, the light grew brighter.

“Hey, i-is that… another human up th-there?” Tina asked shakily, pointing above Mia and Azalea.

Fly forget about the reasons
Why you can in life (can in life)
And start to try (start to try)
Cause it’s your time
Time to fly

Above them, a young girl with long, hair was slowly approaching the two, becoming visible with each step. Coming out of her back were transparent wings. She was glowing in a brighter light, but it was dimming as she descended. As she got closer, everyone could see she looked like Azalea in many ways. Kevin couldn’t believe what he was seeing.

“No… I-It can’t be…”

In a moment, everything can change…

When Mia finished the song, the light grew so bright everyone was blinded. What could only be heard was a shatter of glass breaking from inside. Mia was slowly returning to normal, her transparent wings unfolded, sparkling in the light. She couldn’t see much, but a shadow formed a figure of a girl in front of her.

“Azalea?” she whispered, rubbing her eyes. The light then dimmed, except for the outside. She could see that Azalea’s necklace had shattered, leaving only the golden words hanging from the link. Her eyes widened as she saw the remains of the stone on the ground. When she glanced up, the girl knelt down next to Azalea. She was around her age and height, with long, curly red hair and bright amethyst eyes. A soft glow came from the girl as she looked over the body. Instead of mourning like Mia was, she was smiling.

“Azalea. Rise. Rise and see the world once more for a second time,” she whispered into her ear, her hand grasping the cold body’s.

“But… she’s dead,” Mia said, tears flowing down again. “The song… failed.”

“Shh. Watch.” The angel put her hand on Azalea’s forehead and focused again. “Awaken, Azalea. Open your eyes and rise.”

She removed it and waited. Then, much to Mia’s surprise, a moan was heard. Azalea stirred and opened her eyes, blinking several times to revive her vision. “M-Mia? Is that you?”

“Hello, dear twin. I told you we’d meet again,” the angel said, smiling.

Azalea looked to her side and gasped, her eyes filled with tears. “D-Daisy?”

She nodded. “Welcome back.”

Daisy gripped her hands tightly and pulled her to her feet, healing her of any wounds. Azalea smiled. “I missed you, Daisy.”

“I did too,” she said, her voice echoing. “You did well. You and Mia fulfilled your destiny.”

“You mean… Mia was the one I was to comfort?”

“Of course. You both have the same feelings about the war. And because they were so strong, you developed your friendship quicker than any other.”

“Hey! You look like that angel who was in my dream before I met Azalea!” Mia exclaimed.

Daisy nodded. “Yep. I’m glad you still remember.”

“What’d you mean, Mia?” Azalea asked.

“Before I met you, I was very upset one day. I cried myself to sleep and she came to me,” she explained. “She told me I had a destiny to fulfill and someone was waiting for me. I forgot all about it until today.”

Daisy nodded again. “Yes. My dear twin was the one you were supposed to soften. She’s gotten lonelier since my death. And her sadness started to increase her risks of the heart disease.”

“You mean… I-I have the disease?!” Azalea exclaimed, unable to believe it.

“Yes, but it’s much weaker than mine,” the angel said. “When I was born, I was predicted I wouldn’t make it past the age of five. I proved them wrong by growing up as strong as I could. However, the disease had grown stronger as well over the years. You remember that, don’t you, dear twin?”

“Yeah… You kept going in and out of the hospital. I remember that…”

The angel continued. “Well, when I was finally allowed to play soccer again, I actually felt myself dying. But I couldn’t go desert my team. So I kept on playing. And right as I was about to score a goal, my heart gave out. The last thing I saw before I passed was Azalea in front of me, crying and begging me not to go.”

Mia glanced at her friend and saw she was pouring out tears harder than before. “What’d you say, Azalea?”

“‘N-Not now, Daisy!’” she quoted as she stuttered. “‘Please! N-Not today! Don’t lea-leave me! S-Stay awake, m-my friend!’”

The angel gazed at her sister for a few minutes. “Yes… I remember those words,” she whispered. “Those were the last I heard. But I could do nothing to make your wish come true, dear twin.”

Azalea nodded slowly, her tears forming a small river on her face. “I-I know… But I was so lonely… You were the only friend I had…”

“And why is that, Azalea?” Mia asked.

“I was… different.”

“How?”

Azalea shrugged. “I don’t know… I was in-between everything. I’d hang out with boys, though I’m not a tom-boy. Of course, they all ignored me. And I’d do some things girls do like make-up, but I did very little of it. And they teased me for that. I didn’t really belong anywhere. Because of what I did, what music I listened to, my life-style… Everything was what the students judged on…”

Daisy nodded. “Of course, I’d do the same things as Azalea as well. Yet… I was popular. All because of my looks.”

“You were always fit and beautiful, Daisy,” Azalea whispered. “And I was sp desperate to be like you… I forced myself to try and act like someone I’m not. I tried to grow my hair, longed for my eyes to be bright, even changed the style of my clothes one too many times. I did everything.” She sighed sadly. “But they were all in vain.”

Mia hung her head. “I did the same as well to try and fit in. Except for the clothes part. But I did find some glasses and tried them on. Got called a nerd and broke them flying into a tree. My mother grounded me for that.”

The twins smiled. “Well, my job here’s done,” the angel said. When the two blinked, pinpoints of light appeared from Daisy’s body.

Azalea was shocked. “Again? But… you can’t go!”

“I’m sorry, dear twin, but I must. I’m not really gone, though. I’ll be in your heart and dreams. And also… I’ll be your guardian angel. Like before.”

“But… why did I always feel you around Mia?” the red-head asked, tears flowing down heavily again.

“I was protecting both of you,” she said. “But now… her father will take over.”

“Huh?!” Mia couldn’t believe her ears. “What’d you mean?”

“Parry will take my place for you and your mother,” Daisy repeated. “I’ll be Azalea’s angel, your father will protect you and Bree, and my mother will protect my twin and her.”

“WHAT?!”

She smiled slyly. “Your mother never told you what happened when she was your age?”

“Yes, but… she didn’t tell me whom.”

“That was our mother, Yuma. She was always mischievous and adventurous,” Daisy explained. “She fell in love with Pokemon and because a Trainer. Of course, before she did, she ran away because our grandparents refused to let her go on a journey. Frustrated, she ran off into the forbidden forest here. That was how she met Bree. After a few days, our mother returned home. And that was when she was allowed to leave for her journey. Later on in the small town of Littleroot, she met our father.”

“Wow… I never knew that,” the young Mew whispered.

“Neither did I until recently.” Daisy winked. “Well, I should go now.”

“S-See you, Daisy,” Azalea sniffed, waving.

“Nice meeting you,” Mia smiled.

The angel nodded. “Yes, same here. And I hope you learned something from all this. Remember: To be a great friend, sacrifice is needed, even if it includes your life.”

“Uh, I have a really dumb question here,” Mia said, laughing nervously as she sweat-dropped.

Daisy giggled. “Okay. What is it?”

“Uh… Is it true angels know what’ll happen in the future?”

“Mmm… yes and no. I know only a little bit about what happens. And I’m not tell what it is.” She winked again. “But of course, you’ll be surprised whom you’ll marry.”

“Thanks for the little ‘warning’,” Azalea said. “But the only surprise I can think of is that I may be marrying some nerd.”

Daisy smiled. “Oh, and Mom says hi.”

“Tell her I say hi, too.”

The angel nodded. “Good-bye, friends…” And Daisy disappeared along with the light. From around, everyone had on blank expressions as they tried to focus their vision again. Those who had died were sitting up, staring around their surroundings. Bree’s eyes were filled with tears, Kitty and Tina were clinging onto each other, crying and Kevin was sobbing. Azalea and Mia gazed at each other and hugged, crying.

“Well, time for us to leave now,” Mia whispered.

Azalea nodded. “Mmm hmm. I’ll never forget you. And thank you, Mia.”

“You’re welcome.”

“Oh, isn’t that sweet,” came a mocking voice. “A parting. Aw, my eyes are wet as well.”

Mia rounded onto Giovanni, scowling. “What do you want?”

He held out his hand. “The necklaces.”

“NO!”

“Uh, Boss?” Greg said. “Uh, the stone is missing from the girl’s.”

“What?” Giovanni growled. He turned to Azalea and saw in horror that the magic was gone from the necklace. Only the word remained. He scowled in defeat.

“Well well, if it isn’t Giovanni,” Kevin said from behind. “Long time no see, buddy.”

“What’s he mean?” Mia whispered.

Azalea grinned. “My father’s a policeman. He’s captured Giovanni more than once.”

“Sheriff Kevin, what a surprise,” Giovanni said with fake praise. “How is it, old buddy? How’s business running?”

“It’s perfect,” he answered. “Looks like you haven’t given up your ways.”

“Neither have you.”

“Boss, let’s get out of here,” Cyndy murmured.

“It was nice meeting with, Kevin, but I got to run. I have some more, ah, errands to run. I’m through here, seeing as your child and her pink friend are too smart for me.” Giovanni smirked and he threw down a smoke bomb. “WE SHALL MEET AGAIN, VANNER!” was the last everyone heard before the smoke cleared. When did, only Greg and Cyndy were left behind, gagged and bound.

“He got away again,” Kevin sighed. “But at least I haven’t lost one thing I was hunting down.” He turned to his daughter, smiled and held out his arms. “Azalea… please come home.”

Azalea still hung onto Mia. “Can I still visit her, though?”

Kevin frowned. “I can’t break the law to the Outsiders.”

That was when Tristan appeared, his arms folded. “She has caused much panic everywhere and nearly endangered our kind through one of our own.”

Mia hung her head in shame. “I had to protect her…”

“But she’s shown here true courage and determination,” he continued. “She had a pure soul, though it was torn. She had a strong, yet broken, heart. And though she broke the law, she became a true friend to an Outsider who happened to share the same connection. And for that… I’m willing to allow a human here.” He smiled for the first time with true happiness. “In fact… everyone’s welcome. Both all humans and Pokemon.”

“You mean…” Mia couldn’t finish her sentence.

He nodded. “As long as Timmy here accepts the humans.”

“Please, don’t call me that,” the Tyranitar blushed. “I hate that name.”

“So? What’s your answer to these brave girls?”

Timmy sighed. “I declare the war officially over. We all heard what happened in there. And we saw the care and love in your hearts. Ho-oh must’ve had this planned all along.”

Bree came up to the girls and gave them each a hug. “I’m proud of you two,” she said. “Parry and Yuma must be proud.”

Mia and Azalea gave a shout of glee and hugged each other again, tears of joy flowing down their faces. It looked like a happy conclusion was upon them.

From above them, the invisible angels of Parry, Yuma and Daisy smiled. They nodded at each other. “We’re proud of you two,” they said in unison, their voices echoing in their heads. “Very.”

Mia smiled. “You heard what I heard, right?”

Azalea nodded. “Of course.”

“What’re you two talking about this time?” Bree asked, smiling.

“Nothing!” they giggled. “It’s a secret!”

“Hey! Secrets are not allowed!” the Hariyama called out. “You share them, or you’re busted!”

Everyone laughed. Kevin hugged his daughter, kissing her forehead. “How’re you feeling now?”

“Better, Dad. Though Giovanni’s still on the loose, I’m glad I’m allowed to hang out with other Pokemon.”

“But you’re still grounded after what you did to Tyler.”

Mia sweat-dropped. “You didn’t tell me you were grounded.”

“That was another reason why I ran away.”

“Oh yeah, that reminds me,” Mia’s mother spoke up. “You’re grounded for keeping secrets from me.”

“Aw, Shadow Balls!”

More laughter jingled from the small group. Mia and Azalea got up, looking at the crowd around them, tears in their eyes. For the first time in many years, humans and Pokemon were becoming friends. A few of the adults ended up finding friends immediately. Though they had PokeBalls, they didn’t bother to use them. As they talked, they learned more about each other and their fears.

“So! Want to go meet the others?” the young Mew asked.

“Of course! I’d love to!” the girl smiled.

Nodding, the two walked off, hand in hand.

As time went by, the Outsiders’ fears disappeared. Azalea and Mia visited each other as often as they could. When Flo woke up from her coma weeks after the war ended, she almost fell into another one at the sight of humans walking around with Pokemon. Tina and Kitty along with Mia explained everything. Though Flo was still mad at Mia, she soon forgave her. Azalea was surprised to find them together one day, laughing and having fun. Later on, Flo became her friend as well. Mia and the Roselia were inseparable friends as well as Tina and Kitty.

The students at the school soon praised Mia for her bravery. She could barely get through the halls without being surrounded by many peers. She became the queen bee in less than a month after the war. But Mia refused the offer, though she still was popular. No one would tease her or move away when she sat down. She always re-told her story each and everyday and the story ended up changing over time. Otherwise, Mia had a good life.

Azalea was the same. When she returned to school, many students asked her, quite rudely at first, why she was gone for two weeks. She explained everything, though only a few believed her. When Tyler Fuji returned from the hospital, he looked like he was going to start a fistfight. But when they confronted each other, Azalea apologized. It took a while for Tyler to accept it and return the apology as well. Soon, they became the best of friends.

As for the other humans and Pokemon, everything went well. More Trainers came to be than ever before. Professors popped up in every region along with fellow researchers. Small children were now introduced to the creatures, forming friends among one another. Pokemon breeders ended up breeding across the world, forming new theories for the scientists. Though Team Rocket continued to thrive along with other organizations, everything had become peaceful. All because of one small event in someone’s lives…

Friendship.
*sniff* The last chapter.

Well, epilogue's next week. But of course, I may post it the next Saturday after next. Why? I'm going to Young Women's Camp on Wednesday, and won't be back until sometime Saturday. If I come home in the afternoon, I'll post the epilogue immediately. If I come home too late, then you'll have to wait an extra week. Stupid compromise...

Well... *hands cake to everyone and hugs* ^^ see you next week! Oh, and the epilogue is special. It's a journal entry by Azalea. Hope you enjoyed this chapter and I'll see you all next week! Ciao!

~~~~~~~~~
*Kutie Pie* Please be kind to midgets!

Literate

black cat, black cat
o.o FIRST POST!

Wow, this was so... something. It's just kool. Very kool. Not exactly heartbreaking but... kool.

Ah, yes, a little mistake.

“She fell in love with Pokemon and became a Trainer.
Should be became.

Anyways, sayoonara!

~Literate

Hidden Mew

Fog Trainer
That was such a sweet chapter. I'm so glad that Azalea came back to life like that. The whole event with her sister coming back as an angle was so nice. Their wonderful kindness and friendship stopped the war. Its so nice that Mia and Azalea's lives turned out so much better after the war ended. I'm glad that they could still see each other afterwards. I thought that it was funny how their parents said that they were grounded after Azalea was brought back to life. I'm sure that the sequal will be great. I also see some similar concepts in your story and mine. I'm glad that I could make you so happy by being able to review your story. I've had some writer's block for my next chapter for awhile, but I have a few ideas floating around in my head. It is nice of you and Sarukarisha to feel sorry about me being bullied in elementary school. I'm sure that everyone has been picked on at some point in their lives. I still appreciate it from both of you very much. Its easier for me now because I'm in a private high school and I'll be a senior. *starts to scream and panic at the thought of being a senior and the stress that comes with it.* Anyway, I can't wait to read the next chapter. Thanks for the message too.

katiekitten

The Compromise
That was an interesting ending! Reminds me of the first movie's ending. The song part was really well done, although I got a little confused at some point to who had the wings. I thought Azeala did. XD But I realised later it was Mia...

I'm glad you brought Azeala back to life. :) Like I said, that scene was played out really well.

I do have a little problem, though. After that bloody battle, I wouldn't have thought that the pokemon would care that they killed a girl. Well, they would a little, but they wouldn't act in that way... More of a silent guilt. I dunno.

Anyways, can't wait for the epilogue!

Edit: Funfact, I wrote my latest oneshot with inspiration from this. XD

Last edited:

Hahlin

The USN Soldier
Amazing! Absolutely amazing! I cant wait for the epilogue and the sequel! I did spot a mistake though (ouch, still a newb and I'm already becoming a critic XP)
A shot was heard off Bree’s left.

;133; - The new kid

Hahahabvc87

Always watching...
If I was emotional, I would be crying now. But I'm not! :D Just touched.

The fairytale ending... :) I'm glad that everything turned out great in the end. The events of the story happenning between the lyrics of the song was a good layout! Giovanni is still as heartless as ever, lusting for power and control over the whole world. Plus, we get to find out some very juicy information in this ending, like *snicker* "Timmy" being the Tyranitar's name! Yuma and Bree had a similar relationship to Azalea and Mia? Daisy died playing football? :O

However, there were still a few mistakes that marred the otherwise emotional flow of the story! Here are those that I found:

Bree shook her head. “No. It’s something more powerful. (More) Powerful than even the Titans of Land, Water and Wind.
"Powerful" needs a "more" in front of it to be comparitive.

“And I was sp desperate to be like you…
"So"

And I’m not tell what it is.”
"Telling"

One suggestion: Could you upload a soundtrack of how the song is sung? That would really set the mood for the ending!

Sarukarisha

Retiring
Great chapter. I'll miss everyone next after next week. btw Kutie Pie you seemed to have tamed your pikachu. And hidden mew, the seniors at my school party'd like crazy when school was out. I know. My brother told me. Private schools are always harder. And the new kid, your not as fat as everyone else because you didn't get too many sweets.