• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Battle for Friendship (PG)

shadowlight

Fraught With Peril
This was a great chapter
Can't wait for the epilogue

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
Aloha!

ALOHA! I'm back from Young Women's Camp, so here I am! *drum roll* And I return to... EIGHT REVIEWS! WHOOO!

Literate: Yay! First post again! *hugs* Ooo, it's cool, huh? That was a mistake? It looks fine. I'll have to recheck back. Oh well. Ahem, well, anyway, I know it's short, but I can't think of anything. So... thanks for replying! *hugs*

Hidden Mew: Aloha! *hugs* Aw, you loved it? ^^ Thanks! I don't remember where I got that idea from, but... I forgot. I'm pathetic that way. The grounding part was a last minute thing. ^^ Ooo, our fics have some things in common. o.o Scary. I think it was your fic that helped inspire me... I don't know. Hint: CHECK THE END OF THE STORY! THERE'S SPECIAL THANKS! And you're welcome for the PM. Thanks for replying! *hugs*

katiekitten: Talofa! *hugs* Hey, the necklaces are like tears in the first movie! Considering this is *cough* before Mewtwo. XD Scary. Looks like the necklaces are like *cough* advertisements for the first movie, you know. *cough* I'm done. Yes, the Pokémon were feeling guilty. That's the ironic thing about it. Every time you kill something, you regret it. You know? ZOMG YOU DID A ONE-SHOT BECAUSE OF THIS!!! ^^ I replyed there. Check it out! MULAAAAN! *cough* Well, thanks for replying! *hugs*

The Dark Evolution: Malo-lei-lei! *hugs* ^.^; Whoops! An Umbreon. Sorry about that. Yep, sad death, happy ending! Whoo! Dang, this was short. And I WILL get to your story. I just have a short attention span. XD If something else catches my eye, I forget about another one. I WILL respond to your story. I promise. Don't know when, but I will. Just be patient. *hugs*

Hahlin: Hi! *hugs* Whoop, You enjoyed it! Yay! Heh heh, a newbie already a critic! That's great! Just don't get TOO strict. *shudders* I've seen it happen. Just be careful what you say. *has learned lesson* Actually, that wasn't a mistake. The thing starred it out. Strangely enough, it's sometimes used as a swear word. But it's the sound a gun makes before it shoots. If Giovanni already fired it before Bree noticed him, Mia would be dead. So... yeah. Thanks for replying, dear! And you'll LOVE the sequel. I'm already half-way done with the story. FILLED WITH INSANITY! And some, ahem, shippyness. What that is, you have to find out. *hugs*

Hahahabvc87: Talofa, whoop! *hugs* DANG IT! You're just touched, not sobbing. Dang. Yay, fairy tale endings! Pretty old, isn't it? Yeah, I know. But have you ever seen a movie or read a book that DIDN'T have a happy ending? (Does not include fairy tales.) ^_^; Uh, the Tyranitar being named "Timmy" was random. I couldn't think of anything vicious, you know? Yes, Yuma and Bree have a relationship to Mia and Azalea. Seen here:

Bree = Mia's mother, Yuma's closest friend

Yuma = Azalea and Daisy's mother, Bree's closest friend before she died

Uh, Daisy died playing soccer due to the heart disease taking effect. I think they call soccer "football" where you're from, right? Like Australia? DANG IT, STUPID SPELL CHECK, WHY I OUTTA... *goes into a rampage that's forbidden to type* ... FIDDLESTICKS! Okay, I'm better. And I'll try to upload one. (Dur... LINKS ARE FUN!) Thanks for replying! (Dang, long answer!) *hugs*

Sarukarsha: Aloha! *hugs* Okay, Sarukarsha? I'm not going to report you for spamming because I'm a nice person, but please be kind to everyone else here. And say something about the fic instead of other people. And yes, Cheeky has been *couch* tamed. But he still criticizes the fic. Including the sequel. Well, thanks for replying anyway! *hugs*

shadowlight: Hi! *hugs* Now, why was it a great chapter, hmm? There are certain rules involving posting replies. So next time, please say why, okay? I'm not being mean, I'm just helping you so you won't get banned. Thanks for replying anyway, dear. *hugs*

Hmm, guess Demy didn't see this. Inbox was full... *sob*

Well, *sob* epilogue. It was nice of you all to be here. And this is a special epilogue. It's Azalea's journal entry. And you can say anything in a journal. (Hey, I think I found a loophole.) So, enjoy. *sob*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Epilogue

Journal entry of Azalea Fuji

April 30

It’s been twenty years since the war’s been over and the world’s feeling happier. The Pokemon outside of the house are cheerfully playing with the young neighborhood children. Even my own daughter, Daisy, is enjoying being around them. Yet, I’ll miss her among our two other kids, Mia and Bree. Heh, I couldn’t help but name the twins that. And they’re growing up so fast, I have a feeling they should be ten now, not five.

Tomorrow, Daisy’s starting her journey, and I’m a bit worried. But with Team Rocket broken up, I’m not frightened. Even Tyler’s willing to let her go. It feels like yesterday that I gave him the many scars back in school. And I can still remember the day he spilled out her had a secret crush on me all along. Now, I’m having a wonderful life, watching Daisy grow up without any problems, including the heart problems. The doctors recently told me my heart’s healthy, and without any help from modern medicine, too. I have a feeling my angel has something to do with this. But until I see her again, it’s a huge mystery.

Speaking of mysteries, I haven’t received word from my father if Giovanni’s been found yet. He disappeared long after Team Rocket fell apart. Thanks to a young man named Ash Ketchum. I can’t believe I haven’t heard about him until after watching the Indigo Plateau matches one day ten years ago. I was amazed at his skill. And he had greatly improved over many challenges. From the start of his journey to the Battle Frontier, he’s been through many trials. Sort of like me.

Before I forget, I have more news about Mia. She’s expecting kittens soon. I still can’t believe she found a male after all these years. I saw her back about ten years ago. She was concerned about something. Obviously, she received unexpected visitors in the Amazon. She couldn’t help but look to find some scientists roaming around the jungle. She followed them to a ruin and they left with a fossil. She’s never seen them again.

Many months later, a mysterious storm appeared, and it was flooding the area quickly. Unfortunately, I was in extreme labor. It was difficult to get to the hospital, but we just made it before the streets closed. It was awful to have Daisy in the middle of a storm, but it got cheerier. Once she was named, the staff and patients started exclaiming about the storm.

Tyler and I looked outside the window to see sunlight shining through a beautiful rainbow above us. And Daisy loved the feel of the sun. I remember thinking that day as a miracle as well. The worst storm of the century had thankfully no casualties. When Tyler turned away to get something, I spotted Mia flying through the clouds. She disappeared before I could try to get her attention, but I was happy to see her again.

Several years later, I got a hold of her and found out she had found an eternal mate. When Daisy was at school, Tyler at work and the twins were asleep, Mia visited me. She told me all that happened during the storm. Obviously, Ash Ketchum, strangely enough, was involved with it and saved the Pokemon. And half of them were clones.

I knew cloning Pokemon was impossible and unthinkable, but it happened. All because of this one named Mewtwo. Who he is, I’m not sure, but I kept hearing about him from Mia. That was when she told me she was getting married. I never did find out who it was, though, but that Mewtwo person sounds suspicious, seeing as Mia wouldn’t shut up about him.

I almost forgot. I still have the friendship necklace from many years ago. I don’t wear it anymore since Tyler was convinced about it. And also because Daisy kept tugging at it, ha, ha, ha. Right now, it’s in my scrapbook. Yep, I started it once I got into college. I should’ve done it in high school, dang it. I happened to have added some charms to the necklace over the years along with Mia. We don’t have the same charms, seeing as they are our favorite hobbies. I rarely do them anymore, seeing as I’m busy with the twins. And like Daisy, so far, none of my children have heart problems.

Well, Mia still wears her necklace everywhere. I haven’t been able to use the song. She’s never needed it. Ever since the war ended, her guardian angels saved her now that her mother passed away, she was careful, or this “Mewtwo” Pokemon helped her. But I’m not sure if I want to use the song. But something tells me I may need to use it here soon. Strange...

Well, it’s about time for me to sign off again. Daisy just came in and Tyler’s expected home soon. When I get extra time tonight after the twins are tuckered out, I’ll return.

Until then,
Azalea Fuji

“Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.” – John 15: 13

~~:[]: FIN :[]:~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Special thanks to:

The reader/fans: Without you guys, this would’ve been dead months ago.

The authors on Serebii: Many authors inspired me to write this. I can’t type them all, but you know who you are.

My friends/ex-friends: If they didn’t do what they did, would this have been the same?

Today’s world: Yes, it’s weird, but the story focuses on the cruelty of the world. Without that, this wouldn’t have a great plot.

The songwriters: Hey, without Aly and AJ Michalka and Hilary Duff, I’d have to think up songs! XD Ack!

The author (me!): Without me, would this fic ever exist through another person under another name in the future if thought up?

Thankies guys for being there for me!

Okay, on request from Hahahabvc87, I'm inserting a link for the song. (Hey, it's like a song for the ending credits! 8D Whoo!) And an extra one for Mia's song.

Hilary Duff's "Fly"

Aly and AJ's "No One"

Hooray for ending songs! Oh, and if YouTube won't let you in the first time, keep refreshing the page or something. It will eventually let you in. And they're music videos. I didn't want to use an AMV. Hope you enjoyed them.

Well, this is good-bye. You may all post a last-week reply before I ship this off. Thank you for all being there. I appreciate it. *hugs and passes out cake* See you all next week. *sniff*

~~~~~~~~~~
*Kutie Pie* Please be kind to midgets!

Last edited:

Literate

black cat, black cat
;.; That was cute. So Mia's after Mewtwo? ^.^

It's a nice ending. Very. I have nothing else to say. Except. I can't wait for the sequel! ^.^

No mispellings or grammar, so it's all right.

~Literate

Hahahabvc87

Always watching...
But something tells me I may need to use it here soon. Strange...
Sequel hint anyone? :D

I spotted a mistake!!
And I can still remember the day he spilled out her had a secret crush on me all along.
:p He became a her!

Thanks so much for the links to the songs! I could probably make some rolling credits with that.. :D But I guess I'll wait until you finish the sequel before I'll even start on it, seeing as there is so little to be put into the credits list now!

Mew X Mewtwo... I expected no less from the President of the Mewshipping club!

Well, hopefully the next time I post in a topic of yours, it will be a review of your sequel's prologue or first chapter!

Hidden Mew

Fog Trainer
That was a really cute ending for this story, Kutie Pie. I thought that it was so sweet that Azalea and Mia both are happy and having children years after the war ended. That was an interesting way to include Mewtwo into the story. He probably is in the sequel. It was nice that Azalea named her children Daisy, Mia , and Bree. I'm glad that my story could inspire you to make this beautiful story. I have a bit of writers' block at the moment, but I'm close to finishing the chapter. Having those two songs at the end of the chapter was really nice. They do sound pretty nice. I give this story this many stars: *****. I look foreword to reading the sequel.

shadowlight

Fraught With Peril
I liked how you made Mia and Mewtwo a couple
Hahahabvc87 pointed out a sequal hint but is there going to be a sequal
I liked the epilogue and I hope you do make a sequal

katiekitten

The Compromise
This was an enjoyable ending to an enjoyable fic. A little confusing, but it was allright. :) I liked how you encorported the first movie into the mix, although as I am not much of a fan of Ash, I would have prefered it the movie wasn't included. But nevermind. :) It doesn't take away from the piece, don't worry. XD

I'll be at the sequel. Until then, toodles! =D

Hahlin

The USN Soldier
Beautiful! Words alone could not sum up the amount of emotion that was put into this story. Seeing how good this is will make me even more anxious to read the sequel! I even see you're throwing in some of the movies with it too. Very well tied in, might I add. ;P

;133; - The new kid

Sarukarisha

Retiring
I'm so sorry I didn't reveiw this earlier. I was so so busy. Anyways I went back and read your first chapter after I read this and you improved dramatically. This chapter was really good and I like how you made tyler azalea's husband. btw where does this take place because fuji sounds japanese but it could be somewhere else. I'm surprised you haven't replied yet. pm me when you start the sequel! Great job on this story!

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
Good-bye!

The last eight reviewers. *hugs*

Literate: Yay, you said it's cute! *hugs* Yep, Mia's so totally after Mewtwo! They're married now, so expect more of them in the sequel. Yes, it's a great ending, but I sort-of rushed through most of it. Thanks for being a fan, Literate! *hugs*

Hahahabvc87: Hi! *hugs* ZOMG, A MISTAKE?! Oh, great! "Her" instead of "he". XD ACK! Yes, that's a sequel hint, but the sequel takes place twenty-five years after the war, so the song would've been used by then. (The kids survive. TWINS, YAY!) And you're welcome for the songs. Rolling credits! Oooh... Can't wait for that! That'll be cool! And you have my permission! And yuo're right! I'm half-way done with the sequel, (I'll post it soon.) and I'll have another link for a song. Michelle Branch rocks... Muah ha ha! Mewshipping in my sequel! And must I say, it'll be heart-breaking in most parts. (Too bad my thread's dying.) Thanks for replying, dear! I'll PM you when the sequel's posted! *hugs*

The Dark Evolution: Hey! *hugs* Interesting, eh? I think you're very suspicious, huh? Well so am I! *stares* This isn't working out, huh? Oh well. I'll PM you when the sequel comes! And I promise to post in your story soon! STUPID TIME LIMIT FOR INTERNET! *hugs*

Hidden Mew: Hey! *hugs* -^.^- Yeah, it's cute. Journal entries always are. Azalea: three kids, all girls! Mia: Expecting twins! (With another kid coming five years later in the sequel. Be warned, it's very heart-breaking!) Yes, Mewtwo is in the sequel. After all, his kids are going to save him and Mia. :p Great twist, huh? The strongest Pokémon alive has to be saved by barely-trained kids! Glad you had a fan inspired! Stupid writer's block! And the songs are pretty. I just love them. I would've used AMVs, but I didn't want to. I'll PM you when the sequel's up. *hugs*

shadowlight: Hi! *hugs* I've had Mewshipping in my head for the sequel all the time. (It's in all of my stories I'm making, after all.) And yes, there will be a sequel. I'll PM you when it comes up. *hugs*

katiekitten: 'Sup? *hugs* The journal was confusing?! Aw well. Unusual way to end a story! I'm starting to hate Ash, too. I had to put in the first movie. After all, she was saying how Azalea was in labor with Daisy the day of the storm. I'll PM you when the sequel comes. Toodles to you, too! *hugs*

Hahlin: Hi! *hugs* Aw, you were emotional? That's how many people I made... I lost count. I just threw in the first movie. Nothing more will be added. (However, two secret characters from Mewtwo's past are going to be in the sequel. Really. Two. Secret. Characters.) I'll PM you when I post the sequel. See you later! *hugs*

Sarukarisha: Hi! *hugs* It's okay if you were busy. I am too. O.O I improved a lot, all right! Thanks to you guys! Yes, Fuji is Japanese, but it still takes place in the Pokémon world. (Hint: Doesn't the name ring a bell. Another hint: PROFESSOR FUJI, ZOMG NO! NOT THE PROFESSOR! Big plot name!) Yes, I'll PM you when the sequel is posted. See you then! *hugs*

*sniff* Thank you all for being there for me. *gives one last group hug* I'll be posting the sequel here soon. For now, give me time to finish a few chapters. (Which shouldn't take long.) This sequel, of course, will be better, seeing as the chapters are longer. (I'm close to 200 pages!) And more chapters! Just no chapter names. I couldn't think of any.

Well, hope you can wait for a few weeks. This is the one story that takes patience. But it's worth it when you do. Thank you all! I'll miss you!

Until between August-September,

~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Kutie Pie* Please be kind to midgets!

Demy

Hi Kutie Pie

That was dooo nice to end off the story,.

I give The Battle of Friendship 5/5

Demy

P.S. When did you PM me ?

SpaceFlare

insert custom title
Sorry to bump this thread but I don't think I received a PM notifying me about this???

Heh, nice ending to a good story. Looking forward to more from you.

P.S. I was formerly Lord_sNap. ;)