• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~The Battle Fronteir~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Navneet

**Legendary Maven**
¨ ¨ ¨ ¨¨ Battle¨Fronteir ¨¨ ¨ ¨ ¨

The Battle Fronteir is an ultimate theme park for strong and chosen trainer that like to battle,here trainers are put to test for their: knowledge, tactics,luck,guts,spirit,brave and ability that they acomplished through out their big journy,Scott a man who buit this Fronteir invites you here ,but you have to be really strong and you have to have all the skills mentioned above,strong trainers from all over the world gather here to battle ,either they are from Kanto or Jhoto and all the way to Hoenn,this big park contains 7 battling stadium,they are the :Battle Factory,Battle Dome,Battle Pike,Battle Arena,Battle Palace,Battle Pyramid,and the Battle Tower,each of these Stadium test different ability from you and each of these stadiums are run by special trainers known as the Fronteir Brains ,these trainers are chosen by Scott to run each of the stadiums and these trainers are far powerful then the Elite Four from any regions,if you beat one of these trainers you will be awarded with a Symbol,the whole point of the Battle Fronteir is to gain all 7 symbols from all of the stadium by beating the Fronteir Brain that runs the place,each stadium test different abilities from you as i mentioned above for example in Battle Factory you are tested with your knowledge,in Battle Dome you are tested with your tactics,in Battle Pike you are tested with your luck,in Battle Arena you are tested for your guts,in Battle Palace you are tested for your spirit,in Battle Pyramid you are tested for your bravery and last in Battle Tower you are tested for your ability,for each stadium you beat you will be awarded with the symbol that symbolizes its place,now going back to the Fronteir Brains,you could only have your first encounter with them after you have beaten certain chanllages,each of these Brain's name have a word of a stadium they run,here are there names:Factory Head Noland is the head of Battle Factory.Dome Ace Tucker is inchrage of Battle Dome,Pike Queen Lucy runs the Battle Pike,Arena Tycoon Greta is a Tycoon of Battle Arena ofcourse!Palace Maven Spencer is a maven for Battle Palace,Pyramid King Brandon is the king of Battle Pyramid,and last is Salon Maiden Anabel ,who runs 4 salons in Battle Tower. Below are there pictures and their pokemon as well as what is required to reach them and some biography on them:

***Factory Head Noland=pokemon..RANDOM=he appears after you beat 21 trainers without losing. BIOGRAPHY
His position as head of the factory allows Noland to view the Battle Swap data for any trainer.
He instructs others that just reading isnt enough to learnaboutpokemon,instead a trainer
must gain experience.He battles with rental pokemon the same as any trainer in Battle Factory ,and awards the Knowledge Symbol onto the Fronteir Pass of those trainers who defeat him.

***Dome Ace Tucker=pokemon>Charizard>Swampert>Salamence=he appears after you beat 27 trainers without losing in other words beating 5 tournments without losing.
BIOGRAPHY
Tucker is an unvincible superstar of Battle Dome he enjoys the sound of crowd chanting his name,he prefaces battles with narcissistic comments,and if he loses he loathlessly turns over the Tactics Symbol,for he has lost in front of 100s of people.

***Pike Queen Lucy=pokemon>Seviper>Shuckle>Milotic=she confronts you after passing 28 rooms through Battle Pike without losing.
BIOGRAPHY
Lucy might be the easiest to get to but she certaintly isnt the easiest to beat,she trampled flowers and braved storms to reach her position,there is no way she will let anyone pervail over her witout a good match or a victory to her,she isnt one for idle chatter either,preferring to go right into battle,she prefers her opponent to hurry and move along.The Luck Symbol is embosed onto those trainers Fronteir Pass who are able to defeat her and her pokemon.

***Arena Tycoon Greta=pokemon>Heracross>Umbereon>Shedinja=battles you after you beat 28 consectuive wins.
BIOGRAPHY
Don't let Greta's cute appearence fool you,because she can be a blunt,and if an opponent looks weak,she'll let them know,she puts up a really good battle,she is the smallest Fronteir Brain,and to think of she has become a Fronteir Brain at the age of 14,that makes her really tough,so you better watch out or she'll send u home to lick your wounds!!She gladly hands over the Guts Symbol if defeated.

***Palace Maven Spencer=pokemon>Crobat>Slaking>Lapras=battles you after 21 victories.
BIOGRAPHY
Spencer is far the hardest Fronteir Brain to beat,because he runs the Battle Palace where your pokemon battle on their own and Spencer has lot of life experience for he is 88 years old.His physical being and heart beat as one with his pokemon.He has full Trust in his pokemon,therefore his pokemon know exactly what to do and what move to use,his pokemon never are to unwilling to battle ,while on the other hand your pokemon will be having trouble battling on their own,So you just might be waiting for your pokemon to make the appropriate move while his pokemon are sheding your pokemon's skin to red.Spencer awards the hard won Spirits Symbol if defeated.

***Pyramid King Brandon=pokemon>Regirock>Regice>Registeel=encounters you after you cleared 21 floors of the pyramid scussfully.
BIOGRAPHY
Any trainer arriving at the top of the pyramid to reach its pincel on the summit just after Brandon must battle this pyramid king for the status of the pyramid's conqueror.Brandon addapts the passion of exploring.With his trio of 3 lengendary regis he is a real pain in the neck,but ofcourse as you may know you can use revives and potions you found on your way while reaching the summit.As a lengend once stated that while reaching the golden pincel at the top,there shall appear a man from the suns rays,of course now he is a legend to himself Brandon whom it is, when he is defeated in battle,he'll praise the grandness of the match and hand over the Brave Symbol.

***Salon Maiden Anabel=pokemon>Alakazam>Entei>Snorlax=meets you after you have beaten 35 trainers without losing.
BIOGRAPHY
Anabel is the most hardest Fronteir Brains to get to,because you have to beat 35 trainers to get to her,so you cannot afford to lose once you get to Anabel,however her pokemon are a pain ,her most easiest pokemon to defeat is Alakazam,however thats not saying much, even her Alakazam knows three punch attacks,so her Alakazam has three advantages over you.Watch out for that legendary Entei it is more likely to stay and whittle your pokemon to red,and it knows the move Return which does a LOT of damage it could even kill your pokemon in one Return and watch out for that Fire Blast as well,Last is her Snorlax which doesn't put up much of a battle either,just finish it of with a good fighting pokemon.When defeated she awards the Ability Symbol onto the Frontier Pass.

if you have any ouestions please feel free to email me at : coo_nav@yahoo.com ............and yes the email adress that is on my profile or one of other pages created by me ia out of order because i forgot my password ^_^!......so u can email me at this adress........thank u for taking your time to read this hope it helped!!!!!!!

CHECK OUT MY FEEBAS PAGE ITS REALLY HELPFULL....its on :Ruby,Sapphire,Emerald page....its called ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT FEEBAS AND MILOTIC...my name is ***Navneet***

Navneet

**Legendary Maven**
and yes my email adress has a _ between coo and nav...remember a lower case _ On the page it looks like just a space between coo and nav cuz of the blasting lines... just wantted to let ya no!!!!

WhiteWizard42

Master Breeder
we already have two threads like this, made by Powerful_Blaziken88 and Volteon. also, we have a stickied thread for discussion of the battle frontier, so this is kind of redundant.

Kodan

Master Breeder
What exactly is there to discuss here... I think everyone knows how the battle frontier works.

-Kodan-

davidone10

The new tuxedo look!
Well, read PB88's. It's waaaay better.

Status
Not open for further replies.