• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Battle Frontier Easy Button!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tehbesto

iPodelicious
My mentor said to try out the Battle Factory. Well it was going to be my 3rd streak (I already got the silver symbol so I didn't see Noland), but it was... easy! The thing that made it easy was that the guy always said the trainer was using a certain type (until the 5th match). Also, the AI seemed kinda stupid... instead of finishing my Gardevoir off, the pokemon I was facing (forgot what it was) let me recover to full health with leftovers, all the way from the red zone. o_O

Mario Man

M'kay.
This has helped so many people and I like anyone who is trying this mode of easiness to give it your all, still, because you never know what's going to happen. And, good luck.

davidone10

The new tuxedo look!
That man got me to the tenth round of the dome, thank you sooo much Mario Man.

Cain

RAWR
Sweet, today he said the Battle Pike was the easiest, and I got to Lucy and won the Silver Luck Symbol (Also my first symbol :p)! Thanks a lot, it's very helpful. Someone should put this in the BF FAQ...

Zenobius

Fear him!
Wow this has helped! Thanks! Though on the days I get the easiests facility with the symbol I don't have, I never fight the Brain. For Noland, lost twice on the battle b-4 him and Greta beat me cause her Heracross haxed me to death.

Rakurai

Wow. I wish I'd known about this earlier.

I'll see how well it works...

Does anyone know if this is a time based event as it changes everyday?

I dont know what would happen if your internal battery ran dry. Would the game still generate an easier facility each day or would the easy one be stuck with you? ;123;

The End

Sea Ruby Trainer
If the interal battery runs dry, the game will not generate an easily facility each day.

Mario Man

M'kay.
Does anyone know if this is a time based event as it changes everyday?

If you read the FAQ'S I left you more carefully, it says this is a time-based event. If your eternal battery runs dry, it will stay on the one it was the day before. I know this because it has happened to my friend.

Expert Evan

Old Fogey
today is supposed to be the Battle Factory day, but things haven't been quite going my way as 2 of my losses have involved a steelix already.

edit: Today's facility the mentor says is the Battle Palace. Even though I have gold and a golden shine, my streak got lost but I was still able to re-face silver spensor and swept him this time with my metagross. I'll see if I can make it to 42 again.

edit: attempt to make it to gold spirits rematch failed at trainer #40 as his heracross swept my team.

Last edited:

Mario Man

M'kay.
There hasn't been a post since January 3rd. So, I'm keeping this post alive with one question.

Has this helped you yet?

And Expert Evan, never give up trying to beat Noland and reach for the top!

Expert Evan

Old Fogey
yesterday was the battle factory's turn but I only had time for 2 rounds which has at least got me up to 14 wins and 14 swaps, am not sure if I sure wait another 9 days until factory is the hottest place to be in order to continue.

Last time it was factory as the hottest day, I got as far as the 5th round only to get swept by a flygon at match #32 where I should've swapped raikou before the match started instead of swampert.

Falco320

The Golden summit!!
This thing definitely works. The guy said that today the Pike was the hottest, so I went in. I faced Lucy and lost due to a unlucky critical hit... but then I went through the Pike another two times, EASILY, and then utterly owned Lucy with just my Gardevoir!
did you ev trian that team in you card or did you just train it normally.

Last edited:
There hasn't been a post since January 3rd. So, I'm keeping this post alive with one question.

Has this helped you yet?

And Expert Evan, never give up trying to beat Noland and reach for the top!

Yes it has.

I won my dome gold and silver factory on the easy day and i suspect things wouldnt have gone my way if it wasn the easy day. ;123;

Mario Man

M'kay.
Good For You! ^

Sceptile Leaf Blade

Nighttime Guardian
Is the facility he talks about the easiest one for that day? Even if he just says 'It seems to be the hottest thing at the moment'.

Clash

He's Back!
Wow, I never knew about the meaning behind the person. Maybe I can finally get to Area Tycoon Greta this way.

Status
Not open for further replies.