• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Battle Frontier League

Status
Not open for further replies.

mew 2000

Shiny Celebi
Battle-Frontier-pokemon.jpg~c200

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWrAEnnaJfU

General Rules: lease follow and obey all the main SPPF rules
- Must own a Version of either sun/moon (and or any gen 7 games that come out thereafter)
- Ou and below are permitted
-You must complete the frontier Brains Challenge before battling them (unless their challenege is in the battle itself)
-Only Frontier Brains may use uber pokemon

Challenger Rules
Must complete the frontier Brains challenge before battling them
No duplicate pokemon
Teams may be changed between Battle Brains
Pokemon showdown may only be used for the battle factory

Brain Rules *sliver Symbol
Actively take challengers atleast once every two weeks, if no challengers step forward you'll just battle another Battle brain for an activity check
Not limited to a certain type you may use any combination of pokemon
Only one uber pokemon is allowed in your teams

Brain Rules *Gold symbol
You are only challenged for your gold symbol once the person requesting your gold challenge has beaten your sliver challenge
May use up to 3 uber pokemon
Your challenge must be repeated here and the difficulty of your challenge may be increased (must ask in the discord chat ahead of time so we can see if its to much or not)

Battle brain types
Battle pike: Challenge must be based on luck (can be anything from find a shiny (this can even just be getting one traded to you) to get a pokemon with an egg move through wonder trade etc) Or even fight using nothing but pokemon with hax moves (like flinch chance etc)

Battle factory: Challenger and battle brain must pick six pokemon chosen by the other user. But not moves, evs or ivs and must be done on pokemon showdown due to the randomness effect.
*You can't give more than one pre evo to your opponent nor can you give them all one typing

Battle pyramid: Challenge is up to the battle brain to create, can be in battle based or if you really want to you could have them

Battle palace: A set restriction must be placed in battle (For ex: No Items, only 3 pokemon for the challanger, no super effective attacks etc.)

Battle dome: Challenge is up to the brain (really can't do a tournament in this for this one so it's hard to come up with an idea xD)

Battle dojo: Challenge is to beat the brain in a best of 2 out of 3 set of matchs

Battle tower: challenge is up to the battle brain

How to apply to be a battle brain
Username:
Type of battle brain you wish to apply for:
Timezone:
If brain type you're applying for gives a free choice of an extra challenge what do you intend for yours to be?:

How to apply to be a challenger
Username:
Time zone:

Discord chat will be created at a later time when all brains are chosen.

Edit: discord chat is up: https://discord.gg/hXjYD

Last edited:

Dunkleosteus

Dark Knight
Username: Dunkleosteus
Type of battle brain you wish to apply for: battle pyramid
Timezone: EST ;) or GMT -6 if I recall
If brain type you're applying for gives a free choice of an extra challenge what do you intend for yours to be?: challenger is only allowed 3 mons brain has 5, challenger is only allowed to use UU and below and no legendary pokemon, brain can use OU but no legends rule applies as well ;)

Time zone: EST or GMT -6 if I recall :I

going to make it a real challenge and a test for team building, I can make it 3V4 if I am not allowed to make it 3V5

Last edited:

Smokin' weedle

This sound fun

Username: smokin' weedle
Type of battle brain you wish to apply for: battle dojo
Timezone: gmt +1
If brain type you're applying for gives a free choice of an extra challenge what do you intend for yours to be?: -

mew 2000

Shiny Celebi
Type of battle brain you wish to apply for: battle pyramid
Timezone: EST ;) or GMT -6 if I recall
If brain type you're applying for gives a free choice of an extra challenge what do you intend for yours to be?: challenger is only allowed 3 mons brain has 5, challenger is only allowed to use UU and below and no legendary pokemon, brain can use OU but no legends rule applies as well ;)

Time zone: EST or GMT -6 if I recall :I

going to make it a real challenge and a test for team building, I can make it 3V4 if I am not allowed to make it 3V5

This sound fun

Username: smokin' weedle
Type of battle brain you wish to apply for: battle dojo
Timezone: gmt +1
If brain type you're applying for gives a free choice of an extra challenge what do you intend for yours to be?: -

You're both good, let me try your challenges on PS

juffate

Not-So Normal Type
I love this idea!!!

I loved the battle factory back in emerald!!!

Username: juffate
Type of battle brain you wish to apply for: battle factory
Timezone:EST

My showdown name is juffate

Last edited:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Username: FairyWitch
Type of battle brain you wish to apply for: Battle Dome
Timezone: gmt -5
If brain type you're applying for gives a free choice of an extra challenge what do you intend for yours to be?: challenger has to pick 3 pokemon from there team of six and battle and the three can't hold the same items which uber pokemon are not permitted.

Last edited:

mew 2000

Shiny Celebi
I love this idea!!!

I loved the battle factory back in emerald!!!

Username: juffate
Type of battle brain you wish to apply for: battle factory
Timezone:EST

My showdown name is juffate

Username: FairyWitch
Type of battle brain you wish to apply for: Battle Dome
Timezone: gmt -5
If brain type you're applying for gives a free choice of an extra challenge what do you intend for yours to be?: challenger has to pick 3 pokemon from there team of six and battle and the three can't hold the same items which uber pokemon are not permitted.

Both approved, but before we compeltly make this solid I just need to test your teams on PS (altough in juffate's case he gets random pokemon)

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
Username: Dew Watatsumi
Type of battle brain you wish to apply for: Battle Palace
Timezone: GMT-6
If brain type you're applying for gives a free choice of an extra challenge what do you intend for yours to be?: The challenges I'd pick may vary, one could be eggs you just hatched, another could be only 2nd stage pokemon, or your in game team. There are many different possibilities

mew 2000

Shiny Celebi
Username: Dew Watatsumi
Type of battle brain you wish to apply for: Battle Palace
Timezone: GMT-6
If brain type you're applying for gives a free choice of an extra challenge what do you intend for yours to be?: The challenges I'd pick may vary, one could be eggs you just hatched, another could be only 2nd stage pokemon, or your in game team. There are many different possibilities

Thats good, join the chat if the discord link is still working

Status
Not open for further replies.