• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Battle Frontier Max Stats Pokemon Database

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emeraldia

*evil grin*
First of all, this amazing database was not made by me. Peterko from Smogon Community made it, and he has granted me permission to post the link here.
Second, I have only posted the link, not the actual database, to follow Peterko's wishes. Please do not complain about this.

This database shows the stats, natures, moves, etc. of almost all the Pokemon in the Battle Frontier (Lv 100).
As you can see, it is EXTREMELY useful and took a lot of effort from Peterko. You can use it to calculate your Pokemon's speed to outspeed a certain Pokemon, or check your opponent's moves...etc.

Well... Enjoy.

(And yes, I did rate it five stars myself, so that more people would notice it.)

Last edited:

Pachirissu!!

I gots me a Pikachu.
Why hasn't anyone posted on this yet? O.O This is sooo great if you take the time to look at it! Thank you very much for posting this! ^^;

Champion Jared 14

This is indeed very useful. If only I could remember all of this. Yes, smogon is a good site for pokemon strategy. So, what do you play most in the BF?

Emeraldia

*evil grin*
Thanks for the comments!
I'm making my way through my second Emerald now, it's going to be my main, permanant file. So I haven't really indulged in BF yet. :p However, in my first Emerald, I have one gold symbol (Luck).
Let's make this thread popular! 8D

Pachirissu!!

I gots me a Pikachu.
Smogon is indeed very useful for strategies and such, also for D/P online battling. If more people like this, could this be stickied? ^^

This should definitely be stickied. There isn't much to talk about in this thread, but it's very useful for BF-players around the world. Without being stickied, it could move to page 2, 3, 4 or such and then it won't be easy to find.

Falco320

The Golden summit!!
hmm very nice page and very helpful. good job.

is that your name on smogon : Peterko?

my name on smogon is haku16

Last edited:

Emeraldia

*evil grin*
hmm very nice page and very helpful. good job.

is that your name on smogon : Peterko?

my name on smogon is haku16

Thanks!
No, I'm Emeraldia there too, and not very active. :p Peterko is the researcher who actually made the database, I asked him if I could post it here. Very generous. :)

Emeraldia

*evil grin*
I've been using that list for ages. 'Tis nice, but nothing new.

Yes, I think it's almost complete, there's been no additions for quite a while.
I wonder how many on Serebii are members of Smogon?

Emeraldia

*evil grin*
I'm really sorry about bumping, but I don't think this is getting stickied anytime soon, and I wanted more people to be able to see it.

Angeling

true love
Hmm, well, alright. I'll sticky this but I don't think this needs to remain open. Unless the OP disagrees? PM if you think so.

Status
Not open for further replies.